Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Blizzard is claiming he knows he is sane. So a flip that forces him to be insane is a problem as it makes his claim false.

Here, Blizzard is claiming shos was framed n2.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Impossibear, we are massclaiming.

Nobody Special claims VT. We have not had a repeating role yet. Noted and suspicious.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:53 am

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5335, Titus wrote:If Blizzard flips cop and she refuses to vig you, then yes.

Didn't mollie claim they still absorb an NK?

Look. I get if you don't trust us because our faulty N2 result. As bad as we look right now, it's unlikely we'd be meddled last night with because we were a likely target for Awesome, and if she didn't vig us, we'd have a long day ahead of us.

Plus, you'll have to admit that impossibear does not make sense as a target for a framer-type role. Since you seem to agree we're town based on play, why don't you just trust your townread on us here and vote impossibear? Have Awesome vig us if he doesn't flip scum (PS: He will). His result is going to prove we're not lying about our claim and it also protects you from being a target at night as the only claimed Cop around.

Besides, scum benefits from us being sent to the gutters today because it's very much halted discussion anywhere else and another PR is lost.

~.Zar
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:30 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 5351, Titus wrote:We have not had a repeating role yet. Noted and suspicious.

You mean other than cop, right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

Guille, claim.

Cop has not repeated. I am insabe. Shos was eithrr sane or paranoid. Blizzard is sane or something else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5352, BlizZard wrote:
In post 5335, Titus wrote:If Blizzard flips cop and she refuses to vig you, then yes.

Didn't mollie claim they still absorb an NK?

Look. I get if you don't trust us because our faulty N2 result. As bad as we look right now, it's unlikely we'd be meddled last night with because we were a likely target for Awesome, and if she didn't vig us, we'd have a long day ahead of us.

Plus, you'll have to admit that impossibear does not make sense as a target for a framer-type role. Since you seem to agree we're town based on play, why don't you just trust your townread on us here and vote impossibear? Have Awesome vig us if he doesn't flip scum (PS: He will). His result is going to prove we're not lying about our claim and it also protects you from being a target at night as the only claimed Cop around.

Besides, scum benefits from us being sent to the gutters today because it's very much halted discussion anywhere else and another PR is lost.

~.Zar

Impossibear flipping scum do3s not prove you to be town sane cop. It just makes your story more likely.

I do want pirate ika vigged, but Tammy/Espeonage won't go for that. Wrong audience.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 5354, Titus wrote:Guille, claim.

Cop has not repeated. I am insabe. Shos was eithrr sane or paranoid. Blizzard is sane or something else.

I question the strength of your connection to reality.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

I question why you are not voting Blizzard or Impossibear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

blizzard lynch is the most likely scum lynch and the most beneficial lynch in any case
i still fail to see how massclaiming is beneficial in any way other than allowing scum to work around our remaining prs
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5358, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:blizzard lynch is the most likely scum lynch and the most beneficial lynch in any case
i still fail to see how massclaiming is beneficial in any way other than allowing scum to work around our remaining prs

I agree but too many people have claimed so we have to finish it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:25 am

"have to"
are you for it or not
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Nobody Special »

FI3, why do you keep changing your avatar?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:45 am

nobody special has not actually read anything since day 1
now confirmed
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5358, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:blizzard lynch is the most likely scum lynch and the most beneficial lynch in any case

massclaiming wld be fantastic at this point. titus pointed out there are no repeating roles in this game so far but I had a repeated role in the first game. sus on ns tho. YOU HAVEN"T DONE A THING.

I wanna hear from guille. cos he soft claimed cop or mebbe I am just dumb.

fin you are the least of our worries and I hope every1's else's. if you choose not to massclaim we won't freak out about you.

bottleneck scum. it is the only way town can win this.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Awesome »

That's fine, but there's also the night game to think about. Tonight might be the last chance I have to impact the game and help town, and I'd like to give the best go at it.

Locking them down at this point is a good thing.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:00 am

Post by guille2015 »

Ill claim tomorrow. There is no need for a massclaim today with a certain scum being lynched. It helos no ONE But scumm. Tomorrow we can mass claim.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Awesome »

Okay I'll put it this way. Is there a reason I shouldn't stab you tonight?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5364, Awesome wrote:

That's fine, but there's also the night game to think about. Tonight might be the last chance I have to impact the game and help town, and I'd like to give the best go at it.

I do not see scum killing you but for communist scum or scum you were going to stab. No one else would feel threatened by you.

Regarding massclaim, basically the least active slots are the only one that have not claimed and that feels wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Awesome »

:roll:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

Why the eye roll?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5363, Pirate Ika wrote:

massclaiming wld be fantastic at this point. titus pointed out there are no repeating roles in this game so far but I had a repeated role in the first game. sus on ns tho. YOU HAVEN"T DONE A THING.

I wanna hear from guille. cos he soft claimed cop or mebbe I am just dumb.

fin you are the least of our worries and I hope every1's else's. if you choose not to massclaim we won't freak out about you.

bottleneck scum. it is the only way town can win this.

ewwww...Fin3 is the last facist yo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Ye gods, Mastin, ya could've made at least one...

<<< You would THINK so, but not with my life as it was. >>>

4-4:

BlizZard - 4 (Frightened inmate number3, Titus, Muffin, guille2015)
Impossibear - 1 (BlizZard)
Nobody Special - 1 (Impossibear)
Frightened inmate number3 - 1 (Theelkspeaks)

Not Voting - 6 (Pirate Ika, Ankamius, PeregrineV, theelkspeaks, Nobody Special, Awesome)

7 to lynch.
BlizZard to be lynched.

In post 5230, Titus wrote:
Mastina/Voided, can you edit in Vote Count Numbers... that would be extremely helpful to my analysis

For now, I'm stopping at D1 because uncounted vote numbers will get real fucking messy.

You'll have to wait for Mastin to do that since I don't have editing powers. Probly should've asked Zor, but oh well.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

Mollie we will talk tomorrow i hope. Not much I can do on that pointnow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5367, Titus wrote:
In post 5364, Awesome wrote:

I do not see scum killing you but for communist scum or scum you were going to stab. No one else would feel threatened by you.

this post makes no sense under any circumstances connected with reality. simple logic: who else wld feel threatened by tammy by now other than scum? she has hit 2 scum.

fuck this shit no way anybody can be this fucking dumb if we lose this game cos of your high level of derpiness I am NOT going to be a happy camper.

Regarding massclaim, basically the least active slots are the only one that have not claimed and that feels wrong.

gee. imagine that. so why are you anklebiting tammy? cos you jumped in when she is trying to scumhunt guille.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:28 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 5366, Awesome wrote:Okay I'll put it this way. Is there a reason I shouldn't stab you tonight?

Me? Because I'm town. and you shouldn't stab town.

There have been several players saying that they think I am scum. Hippie even but haven't really placed a valid argument.
I've pushed for lynches on all revealed scum factions. And I am pushing for Blizzard.

Give me a valid reason for me to claim and I will, but as of yet I have not heard a valid reason to do so.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”