Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

What is anklebiting?

Tammy hit one scum by duh obvious... and by my count more than half the game is scum so....
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

I am getting close to the fuck it all point and hope you agree with me tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Awesome »

In post 176, BlizZard wrote:
In post 131, guille2015 wrote:What are your thoughts on Fritghened and Eddie?

Why did you ask about those two in particular?

In post 144, eyestott wrote:
In post 103, BlizZard wrote:What's a lawyer?

Can reverse what result will be given if the target is investigated, eg make a town show as scum, make a scum show as town.

Good thing there's no lawyer in this game then. Unless mastin is the kind of person who repeats her mistakes...

<<< I assure you, I would not make the mistake of putting a lawyer in.
Now, that doesn't exclude me from putting a
tailor
in, mind you..... :twisted: >>>

When did you read the first game?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5377, Awesome wrote:
In post 176, BlizZard wrote:
In post 131, guille2015 wrote:What are your thoughts on Fritghened and Eddie?

Why did you ask about those two in particular?

In post 144, eyestott wrote:
In post 103, BlizZard wrote:What's a lawyer?

Can reverse what result will be given if the target is investigated, eg make a town show as scum, make a scum show as town.

Good thing there's no lawyer in this game then. Unless mastin is the kind of person who repeats her mistakes...

<<< I assure you, I would not make the mistake of putting a lawyer in.
Now, that doesn't exclude me from putting a
tailor
in, mind you..... :twisted: >>>

When did you read the first game?

<<You very much let me into your game Mastina. Why you call it a mistake for me to be here? (Joke)>>[/b]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5375, Titus wrote:What is anklebiting?

Tammy hit one scum by duh obvious... and by my count more than half the game is scum so....

"anklebiting" is when you go after a townread based on...something and interfere with their scumhunting.

tammy is going after guille for being against massclaim and pressing him. tammy hit 2 scum with her nks and tried to vig the cw to the d1 lynch. if she is scum then sheis doing a pretty damn good job of knocking off other scum. so why give her trouble?

your "tammy shld vig ika" bugs the shit out of me cos this means:

A: you buy tammy's claim
B: you don't buy ours but we are telling the truth and therefore if tammy hit us the shot wld fail. what a waste of a vig. there is no scum motivation in us alerting pple at the time and in the manner that we did. we are trying to herd town together and it feels like an uphill battle.

by this "logic" which in reality is not "logic" at all but nothing more than cobbled together rationale that stretches the imagination of any1 who can possibly rub 2 braincells together. I don't mean to come down so hard on you but jesus fucking christ.

why do you think that scum make up over half the game? I have 12 alive so what you are positing is a 7 player scum resistance.

like srsly do the fucking math. and shldn't you be working on your vca in depth? here is a ball.

go fetch.

this is the last reach out we will give to you cos I am not feeling that you are town at this point and ika has been screaming at me that he is lynching you in lylo (if you and us make it, he seems to think we will) and at this point even if you are town I won't be mad at him if we lose and you actually happen to be town.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

tammy am I crazy for thinking titus looks like panicked scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

Mollie, Expressing my opinion is not giving her trouble.

Second, there is scum motivation is stating a vig shot on you would fail. It's so Tammy views the shot as useless.

Third, I think Klingon's slip is accurate and all scumteams have three players. Three communists, one fascist, one hippie, one dictator and one sk is seven not town.

Fourth, why are you supposing we would both be alive in lylo?

Fifth, ask ika about extra lives and deathproof in witchhunt.

Six, Mastina has to edit in the vca numbers to each post for me to proceed on the vca for days two and three.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

if you all just voted blizzard now we would be spared the torture of having to hear this argument again and again and again and
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5380, Pirate Ika wrote:tammy am I crazy for thinking titus looks like panicked scum.

You are crazy for not seeing the sheer number of scum and trying to force your world view. This is me attempting to work with you and not yell at Tammy incessantly. You have been buddying her non stop. Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 5298, Titus wrote:Mollie, do you think there is scum among the millers? Who are you scumreading?

Suppose I am right on 3 communists, 1 dictator, 1 hippie 1fascist and an SK. Who is each and why?

I really don't think this is possible.

13 scum means that after a single townie death, town becomes the "uninformed minority". Even given this is "hilariously unbalanced" I don't see any way that that's the setup unless town really have no chance to win at all.

Plus if there are 7 scum left the game is over.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5382, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:if you all just voted blizzard now we would be spared the torture of having to hear this argument again and again and again and

...my vote is on Blizzard
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5384, Muffin wrote:
In post 5298, Titus wrote:Mollie, do you think there is scum among the millers? Who are you scumreading?

Suppose I am right on 3 communists, 1 dictator, 1 hippie 1fascist and an SK. Who is each and why?

I really don't think this is possible.

13 scum means that after a single townie death, town becomes the "uninformed minority". Even given this is "hilariously unbalanced" I don't see any way that that's the setup unless town really have no chance to win at all.

Plus if there are 7 scum left the game is over.

The game is hilariously unbalanced for a reason.

Plus with the high kills per night, scum killing each other happens a lot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Muffin »

You really think there are 5 town and 7 scum left?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:08 am

"(hilariously) unbalanced" still falls under "this game has been approved because each side has a similar chance to win"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5387, Muffin wrote:You really think there are 5 town and 7 scum left?

Yes.

I am not 100 percent certain but Mastina placing millers for non existant factions makes no sense. Plus some of the factions would not be fair in 3 v 2 format. Doctor, FruitVendor plus ???(Klingon's slip) versus a Godfather and a ninja just does not seem fair.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5388, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:"(hilariously) unbalanced" still falls under "this game has been approved because each side has a similar chance to win"

My point exactly...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Impossibear »

Good point Titus.

VOTE: Blizzard
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:13 am

1. theelkspeaks - tracker - parallels chihiro's town watcher and generally town target choices
3. Pirate Ika (pirate mollie+ika) - bp - town play
5. Awesome (Espeonage+Tammy) - sk miller vig with sk flavor - town motivated kills and even if sk is leashed
7. Muffin - miller - our neighborhood is a masonry
8. Frightened inmate number3 - i am town and our neighborhood is a masonry
10. PeregrineV - something - lie detector and/or gunsmith with very town targets and methods of revealing results
12. Titus - insane cop - her-shos-wisdom fiasco had to have at least 2 town imo and had little reason to out d1 and play her results the way she did if scum

2. guille2015
4. Nobody Special - vt
6. Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies+Jingle)
9. BlizZard (Snowstorm+Zar) - sane cop
11. Ankamius - miller

mastin or voidedmafia: can a scum individual kill and use another action on the same night

<<< Fairly certain I've answered this at least once or twice by now, but yes. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Titus »

Fin3, who was in your hood at start?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

Can we prod PV?

<<< Prod? No, it hasn't been three days yet.
Poke? Yes, as soon as I get the latest VC up. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Awesome »

In post 5383, Titus wrote:
In post 5380, Pirate Ika wrote:tammy am I crazy for thinking titus looks like panicked scum.

You are crazy for not seeing the sheer number of scum and trying to force your world view. This is me attempting to work with you and not yell at Tammy incessantly. You have been buddying her non stop. Why?

Why would you yell at me incessantly?

My eye roll was because you basically said you won't die because no one would feel threatened by you besides the scum team. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

The only people who really don't have to fear me stabbing them are mollie, the sk if bp, and a scum team that has a healer/blocker.

I kinda read that as you don't have plans to kill me so you're not threatened by me. I can see scum leaving me alive in hopes I stab town and help them out or the other side but now that the factions are dwindling keeping me alive
when you can't be sure whom I'm going to stab anyway
gets dangerous. I mean sure, the sk might not shoot me because people might think I am it, but he even runs into danger if he's bp and I try to shoot him and it doesn't happen, he's kinda toast.

I don't have to have a gun to be threatening either; I'm routinely killed in games as a vt.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Awesome »

Espy wants her dead.

I kinda felt like she was letting me know that she had no plans to kill me. There's a bit of a cognitive disconnect with the statement that no one would feel threatened by me enough to kill me, and trying to promote the idea of there being 7 scum left.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:29 am

In post 5390, Titus wrote:
In post 5388, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:"(hilariously) unbalanced" still falls under "this game has been approved because each side has a similar chance to win"

My point exactly...

14:3:3:3:3:1
is not balanced

27/2 = 13.5
merely lynching town on day 1 makes town the uninformed minority going into night
that setup is not approvable
no.

should the nightkills point to it i can accept something like 19:2:2:4 or 17:2:2:3:3 as plausible, the latter stretching my imagination

but there is a point that i have been trying to make to you:
you are making everything infinitely more complicated than it needs to be

we have a guaranteed scum lynch in blizzard. and even if you disagree with that and somehow i am wrong in your pov it leads to a guaranteed vig on scum bear.

today will not go any way other than a blizzard lynch. we all know this. it is needed.
so that means you, titus, how you keep talking about the size of scumteams -
we could keep arguing this back and forth for the next 10 pages.
neither of us will budge because this is how you are and this is how i am.

or instead of arguing pointlessly
we could get this fucking scum lynch done with
and let the number of nightkills prove this point that is of minor importance anyway
right now i don't care about your vca and trying to hunt for fascists or those factions.
and if i am correct ika doesn't, mollie doesn't, tammy doesn't either.

because until the nightkills talk that is all pointless and the way i see it you are contributing to unnecessary arguing that is prolonging the day and distracting from our scumlynch.

i will only take what you are saying seriously if tonight's numbers and types of kills indicate that i should.
and i believe this is the general consensus.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:30 am

tammy who are you vigging?

i want to ensure you are not vigging me. i think ns or bear are your optimal targets, bear on the low chance blizzard flips town.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5381, Titus wrote:Mollie, Expressing my opinion is not giving her trouble.

Second, there is scum motivation is stating a vig shot on you would fail. It's so Tammy views the shot as useless.

occam's razor certainly points to that scum believed us since we were not targeted n3.

Third, I think Klingon's slip is accurate and all scumteams have three players. Three communists, one fascist, one hippie, one dictator and one sk is seven not town.

Fourth, why are you supposing we would both be alive in lylo?

Fifth, ask ika about extra lives and deathproof in witchhunt.

Six, Mastina has to edit in the vca numbers to each post for me to proceed on the vca for days two and three.

third: she also said that she thought it was free for all or something equally dumb, which with the amount of town flips it clrly isn't. do you not even remotely thin the teams are asymmetrical?

fourth: I am not, ika is and it is cos the doc was not even remotely protecting you and scum don't even remotely feel you are a threat. that is why you are still alive.

fifth: I just finished a game where we had a deathproof miller and this game does not even remotely looks like that. don't you think that wld be overpowered compared to what has flipped scum? this is the kind of wifom rationale that I wish you wld just shut up about. the thing is *I know* how dumb you can be and it is why I have been trying to keep ika off of you but I am struggling to see any town thought processes coming from you except the general paranoia.

sixth: before you played this game how did you ever do vcas in the first place?????

it is zarella for info or that bear based on what we understand about those players. this is a d1 decision that we are having to make on d4 but I personally leaning towards the informative lynch. even tho I am pretty sure that bear is scum. but ffs that is why I am not voting yet. I told ika to be quiet while we try to obtain more info but I am probs leaving it to him to decide.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”