Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5447, Pirate Ika wrote:i was at work tyvm titus, how about you stop your massive wifom bs hunt right now.

this isnt wh where suvival kills get annoucned publicly

No but if you have an extra life and are scumwe are boned just the same.

Why are you so upset that I am scumreading you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Literally, we agree on everything else but each other. You are hellbent on creating drama, calling my read wifom, and just generally being a pain.

I am trying to work with mollie because we have a common core of townreads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5450, Titus wrote:
In post 5447, Pirate Ika wrote:i was at work tyvm titus, how about you stop your massive wifom bs hunt right now.

this isnt wh where suvival kills get annoucned publicly

No but if you have an extra life and are scumwe are boned just the same.

Why are you so upset that I am scumreading you?

honestly titus im fed up with your bs wifom theories:

basicly we have said we are X-shot BP, you then reach off the the far fucking end of the world to say we are something like a "X-shot BP godfather deathmiller SK"

really how much sense does that fuckign make? im sick and tired of putting foward effort to games to have you (if your town) be a fucking derp. im sick and tired of raging out on your stupid ideas cus you just cant think simple logic for fucking once by applyin occam razor.

for the past 5 fucking days i have been on the phone with mollie telling her how much i want to fuckign agro rage spam post this damn thread about you and your bsing theories. im sick and tired of it already.

pedit: and you have to understand that mollie agress with em on a lot of the things right now and that your theiries are shit
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

god im txting mollie before i lose it again
Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

ika, vote blizzard
it's starting to get hard to believe you're actually this upset but you aren't doing anything to push a lynch or end the day
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Well then, let's suppose you are right and my theory that you are SK or kill immune group scum is wrong, scum will want to kill you anyway. Your taking shots isbetter for us anyway. Why is it so important for you to be right? I am just putting out the borders of what is possible.

Each team so far has had a protective role. If an SK exists, they must have protection too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5454, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:ika, vote blizzard
it's starting to get hard to believe you're actually this upset but you aren't doing anything to push a lynch or end the day

i want the hammer shut the fuck up, if you legit think im fucking fakign it i will fucking agro you fucking ass in a fucking heartbeat and not even mollie will stop me. the one reason imtrying to hold back is cus of mollie

In post 5455, Titus wrote:Well then, let's suppose you are right and my theory that you are SK or kill immune group scum is wrong, scum will want to kill you anyway. Your taking shots isbetter for us anyway. Why is it so important for you to be right? I am just putting out the borders of what is possible.

Each team so far has had a protective role. If an SK exists, they must have protection too.

titus, for the sake of my fucking snaite and ire im not responding untill mollie gets into a call with me im just real close from blowing a gasket and not even thinking and jsut rageing out
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5430, Voidedmafia wrote:Minus: ...dammit, I screwed up the tags.
Don't worry, I'll fix 'em. (Also, VC will be here. Honest to god.)

BlizZard is at L-2.

4-7
:

BlizZard - 5 (Frightened inmate number3, Titus, Muffin, guille2015, Impossibear)

Impossibear - 1 (BlizZard)

Frightened inmate number3 - 1 (theelkspeaks)

Not Voting - 5 (Pirate Ika, Nobody Special, Awesome, PeregrineV, Ankamius)

7 to lynch.
BlizZard to be lynched.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5454, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:ika, vote blizzard

Two can play this game.

Mollie, vote impossibear. I don't not really believe INM83 is really upset about hammering shos, but that's not somewthing worth pursuing today anyway.

~.Zar
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by BlizZard »

*EBWOP, * do not. double negation going on there.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5455, Titus wrote:1)Well then, let's suppose you are right and my theory that you are SK or kill immune group scum is wrong, scum will want to kill you anyway.
2)Your taking shots isbetter for us anyway.
3)Why is it so important for you to be right?
4)I am just putting out the borders of what is possible.

ok first off, as i have already stated if we were sk you would of been dead long ago. so seriously drop us bign an sk. mollie has already told me that if it continues she will jsut quit posting alltogether after the entire you can be anybody fiasco.

1) ok
2) yes it is but having a vig shoot us yeild nothing but us taking a shot. theres no point in having a vig shoot us
3) who said it has to be important that we are right? thats jsut blaitent stupidity, im telling you are wrong on us and you basicly refuse to angkolwage any of them and jsut make a wifomy bs reason to fit your narrative.
4) what your putting out though is so fucking far fetched (us being a X-shot godfather deathproof sk) is what is dumb you of all peopple understand i wifom the shit out of things but in the end i go occam razor, and right now occam razor states that there are 5 temas of 2 and 3 of them are gone

look your claimed cop, you can investigate us
we have elk as well he can track us (presuming he doesnt get blocked again)

what are you going to add next, we are also ninja? how many things must bee added to a list before even you can see that its jsut all dumb
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

mollie is on the phone with me so if my ire build she will take over the posting
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Occam's razor says Klingon's slip was right all scumteams have three players.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5462, Titus wrote:Occam's razor says Klingon's slip was right all scumteams have three players.

kling didnt really slip it though? she blaitently posted such things

if we look at nk occam razor states otherwise
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Awesome »

Klingon's slip might indicate her team has three players, she can't know what other teams have, but again this is an argument saved for tomorrow after we see how many nightkills there are.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5464, Awesome wrote:Klingon's slip might indicate her team has three players, she can't know what other teams have, but again this is an argument saved for tomorrow after we see how many nightkills there are.

that i can somewhat buy. but im going with what i think untill otherwise
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:01 pm

In post 5464, Awesome wrote:Klingon's slip might indicate her team has three players, she can't know what other teams have, but again this is an argument saved for tomorrow after we see how many nightkills there are.

this
and what types they are

also, it's not a slip when she says it repeatedly in over 5 posts on purpose
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:03 pm

and as i said, titus probably has a point of some sort since the hippie scum powers were weaker than the others.

but that's for after the lynch
which awesome should be voting for now. there is no point in dragging this out any longer
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 5432, Titus wrote:Where did the mod say scum were in the majority day 3?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5468, Muffin wrote:
In post 5432, Titus wrote:Where did the mod say scum were in the majority day 3?

We could mod confirm ika as scum and no one would care.

Ika has that info allegedly confirmed supporting the amount of scum I say exist but he wants me to sound looney tunes.

Seriously, just hammer Blizzard. We have to deal w ika tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I am out. Hanging out w ppl irl. Don't do anything stupid while I am gone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 5436, BlizZard wrote:I'm so tired of this. Guys, lynch bear. They're scum. We are a sane cop. The remaining scum have every reason to kill us. In fact, some of them probably are pushing for our lynch the strongest. There is no way we will survive the night. It's already dangerous to scum having Titus, theelk, PV and God knows what else around, they really can't afford having another cop alive. With the right investigations and kills, we could win tomorrow.

I literally can't think of a reason to keep you alive. Can you help me?

You're a sane cop who said a flipped scum player was confirmed town, and a flipped town player was confirmed scum. You're negative utility to this town. If you're actually playing to a town wincon (doubt it) you'd see that your lynch will do more for us than keeping you alive.

Chances of you copping someone that will be of any use tonight? Zero. You'll just cop someone that's not under any suspicion right now and give an irrelevant result so you can hide behind WIFOM just like you did today when you copped impossibear.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5455, Titus wrote:Well then, let's suppose you are right and my theory that you are SK or kill immune group scum is wrong, scum will want to kill you anyway. Your taking shots isbetter for us anyway. Why is it so important for you to be right? I am just putting out the borders of what is possible.

1. any scum with half a brain knows we are town and they believe our claim that is why we were not shot n3.
2. how is trying to send the vig after us better for
town
when claimed vig has hit scum 2 nights?
3. we aren't trying to be right we are trying to win the game but I am trying to figure out what the fuck you are doing right now.
4. if you are trying to put out the borders right now then you clearly do not understand the concept of what bottlenecking is. look it up. then see what i am trying to do with scum and then look at your role pm and if you are as smart as you constantly tell every1 I expect you to come back to the thread and fucking play to a town wc if you are actually fucking town.
5. jesus christ. we are town. when I saw our role pm I was ready to tell mastina to fuck off and jump off a cliff into a fiery flame cos I lived through graveyard. at least ika is working with me through. I can't tell if you are being really dumb town or scum.

zarella you are probs the lynch for today and it saddens me greatly. :(

I wld like for you to talk to titus if you are town and tease out info and tell me what you get from her. cos I think it is too stupid to be town but then I remember xmen. snowflake was in that game. if you are scum then you played a beautifully laid out game.

I also get the funny feeling that we dangerously close to mylo.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5473 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5470, Titus wrote:I am out. Hanging out w ppl irl. Don't do anything stupid while I am gone.

is this 1 of those moments where you actually do what you say you are going to do?
BlizZard
BlizZard
Goon
BlizZard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5474 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by BlizZard »

In post 5471, Muffin wrote:You're a sane cop who said a flipped scum player was confirmed town, and a flipped town player was confirmed scum. You're negative utility to this town. If you're actually playing to a town wincon (doubt it) you'd see that your lynch will do more for us than keeping you alive.

We didn't cop Wisdom, though. So we thinking Wisdom was town is different from shos being framed, because the latter had to do with us being confident first based on our read and then on assuming her sanity based on our N2 result. Plus, you'd be able to possibly confirm we're not lying about what we're flipping if you'd lynch impossibear. And because you'd be losing another PR for being dense. I mean, I feel like you're stuck with us just like we we're stuck with shos, which we thought our result validated our scumread on. Are you going to pretend that the fact that shos thought he was a secret miller at some point didn't strike any of you as weird?

In addition, you calling us scum for scumreading shos is the equivalent of calling any other town player scum for having erractic reads.

~.Zar

p.edit: Why is Titus BBMollaing us her OOG activities?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”