Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Egg »

Fucking library computer fucking shut off in middle of my fucking post and now I fucking lost the post. Fuck. Guess I'd better go do it all over again.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 524, T S O wrote:This page has a lot of words but yet seems so incredibly unproductive.

and yet you didn't add anything to make it productive
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by T S O »

In post 527, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 524, T S O wrote:This page has a lot of words but yet seems so incredibly unproductive.

and yet you didn't add anything to make it productive

oh drago
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by T S O »

egg seems town too.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 526, Egg wrote:Fucking library computer fucking shut off in middle of my fucking post and now I fucking lost the post. Fuck. Guess I'd better go do it all over again.

yes that probably would be more helpful than ranting. It happens to everyone at some point. Brush it off
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 529, T S O wrote:egg seems town too.

what makes you think that?

I've only played one game with him that I remember.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:31 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 522, ika wrote:dont see a vote on me from you.....

hmmm, btw i have a strong indication fo someones role right now.... the real question is which of the 2 are they...

figured out mine yet?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:32 am

Post by ika »

In post 532, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 522, ika wrote:dont see a vote on me from you.....

hmmm, btw i have a strong indication fo someones role right now.... the real question is which of the 2 are they...

figured out mine yet?

if it helps, the person role im talking about is you.....

dont worry though your safe as long as im alive
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

WTF are you guys doing even talking about who has what role?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:38 am

Post by ika »

In post 534, SilverWolf wrote:WTF are you guys doing even talking about who has what role?

Me and dragon. I have an entire chart made of who I think is what role right now.

Would you like to join in on sepcualting roles?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Egg »

In post 424, Nikanor wrote:egg, how many of garmr's posts have you read, and which ones do you think are townish?

I've read all of them.

Town posts:
63: I originally thought Gamr was overly RVSy. I like his serious vote. Decent reasoning for Page 3.
82: I like that he noticed your (Nik) comment about Wake. Basically, Gamr is voting a player who has changed his style. You also noticed the change and he wants to know why you aren't suspicious of it. Are you town who he can convince to vote with him? Are you town who could sway him? Or are you Wake's scumbuddy. Basically, I like that he noticed. It shows that his mind is moving rather than sitting idly on Wake.
100: Just really feels like he believes what he is saying. And he's not afraid to back off when you (Nik, again) question his read.
187: While I disagree with the conclusion, it ironically has the same effect he is talking about with Dave. I mean, maybe that's intentional but I doubt it. It just feels like he's working to get reads and solve the game.
207: I like lurker callouts like that. If Gamr was doing it as scum, he'd probably push a mislynch if Tex is town or ignore it if he's his buddy.
212: Follows 207 nicely. Shows he has no read on Tex and questions someone who does (Nik, again).
344/348: I feel like he believes he made a good case on you (Nik). He didn't, but he seems to believe he did. And now he wants to know if people agree. Also broke out of his Wake tunnel.
429: Acknowledges the Elusive case. Says the points make sense. But I like that he's waiting to see if she does anything with it. While I personally think she's scum, his caution shows that he isn't sure yet which feels like a town trait. It's reasonable. Just realized this came after my reads post, but still lol.

ABR wrote:You evaded lynch after a roleblock on you. I know how sneaky you can be.

Lol true but Bank fucked us and that game sucked 100% because of him.

Silver wrote:
I can't. I don't have elusive's meta. Ask ika. I can't link ongoing games. I said I don't think it's scummy until I can see what she does with it. I'm waiting for that.

You acted like you knew her meta. I can respect waiting though.

Elusive wrote:"Strategy" is a very heavy word for "fun\silly, meant to garner discussion RVS quiz." In fact, my actual concern about all the quiz discussions is how fixated certain people (Egg, Texcat, Mika, Shiro and now Garmr) are getting over it instead of asking more critical questions such as:
1. What are your reads so far or thoughts on {players}?

Um. This is actually my major concern. You've spent so much time on the quiz that you've managed to ignore giving any real thoughts while still looking busy.

Elusive wrote:Since when have you known me not to be able to handle a little pressure? I've been in two Titus tunnels, I've yet to see anyone top that

What? Both you and ika have been acting like your scum game is absolutely abysmal and now you say you can handle pressure? It's very rare that the two of these things go together.

Hitting submit so I don't lose stuff again. Still more to read.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 535, ika wrote:
In post 534, SilverWolf wrote:WTF are you guys doing even talking about who has what role?

Me and dragon. I have an entire chart made of who I think is what role right now.

Would you like to join in on sepcualting roles?

I'm only interested in the scum roles.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:44 am

Post by ika »

In post 536, Egg wrote:What? Both you and ika have been acting like your scum game is absolutely abysmal and now you say you can handle pressure? It's very rare that the two of these things go together.

Shes saying she has played with titus were she hardcore tunnles the shit out of her. Trust me when i say that lyrim tunneles, she tunnles to titus levels of tunnels.

If you like i can easlly link you my scum games to show you how bad it is. As for her, she has plenty of IRC games as well as one old game that got scrapped due to us breakign it but shes following town meta to the dot

pedit: thats exactly why iw as askign who does everoyn think is sk. look how many commented on it. wanna bet that one of the people who said something are sk?

tbh im waiting for day 2 where i can really amp up the wifom quesitons
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:46 am

Post by ika »

has anyone considered doing a follow the cop game? cus if we have cop claim day 1 and doc on cop. we can easily have a fun "follow cop game"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 538, ika wrote:

pedit: thats exactly why iw as askign who does everoyn think is sk. look how many commented on it. wanna bet that one of the people who said something are sk?

tbh im waiting for day 2 where i can really amp up the wifom quesitons

To me, scum is scum. I don't care if it's SK or Mafia. They all have to die and in what order doesn't really matter. So I have no need to SK hunt at this time. I get why you asked though now that you stated why. I would prefer no outing of PR's with this same tactic however.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:51 am

Post by ika »

so far based of reads and crap and off top of head

SW town
elusive town
dragon prob town
eeg prob town
wake still scum

anyone else want em to do a read on them? i need to start forming a townblock
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:52 am

Post by ika »

oh house is town too i forgot about him but remmebered when goin in my chart
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 539, ika wrote:has anyone considered doing a follow the cop game? cus if we have cop claim day 1 and doc on cop. we can easily have a fun "follow cop game"

This could work as long as the doc is completely hidden and stays that way. Especially since scum has no RB.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Egg »

King, sorry for the mistake. Won't happen again. Also, fair on the SK stuff. I actually consider that a non-SK tell. Maybe even slight town because scum might be worried about being SK-read and you are just so transparent on your thoughts on SK stuff.

Shiro wrote:Egg but pretty mild I didn't really like his reads and I found some of his reasons kinda meh like,mine included. I haven't really done anything worthy of a slight town read.

That's why it's "slight". My read on you isn't strong because not a single post of yours stood out until I went through your ISO. Even then, I'm working off of tone alone which isn't that strong.

I don't see House's issue with Shiro questioning his (House's) read on Silver. Seems reasonable to me, especially considering House's reasons are still unknown unless I missed them.

Silver, what is House's favorite role?

Silver wrote:But you complimenting me repeatedly and giving me a townread is not buddying but just being friendly right?

This is a pretty good point, but based on your guys' comments about each other's play, wouldn't he be more likely to buddy House than you?

Dragon, do you think Wake is buddying Silver?

ika wrote:Shes saying she has played with titus were she hardcore tunnles the shit out of her. Trust me when i say that lyrim tunneles, she tunnles to titus levels of tunnels.

If you like i can easlly link you my scum games to show you how bad it is. As for her, she has plenty of IRC games as well as one old game that got scrapped due to us breakign it but shes following town meta to the dot

But is Elusive someone who does fine under pressure but still has a poor scum game? And don't bother with the link. I'd never find the time to read it. In 7 years of playing mafia, I've never read a game I wasn't in and I'm not going to start now.

ika wrote:has anyone considered doing a follow the cop game? cus if we have cop claim day 1 and doc on cop. we can easily have a fun "follow cop game"

Then cop is dead as soon as doc is dead. I might be ok with a good ol' fashioned hypoclaim though. Haven't done that in years. For those who don't know, Day 2 we would all say "If I am a cop, my result is xxxxx". Then whenever the cop dies we have their results without having to out them while they are alive. Downside is if someone starts to suspect the person they said they had an innocent on, they either fake their read or scum figure out they aren't cop, both of which are bad. *shrug*

ika wrote:so far based of reads and crap and off top of head

SW town
elusive town
dragon prob town
eeg prob town
wake still scum

Why am I town? I thought anyone going after Elusive was scum to you.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 544, Egg wrote:

Silver, what is House's favorite role?

He prefers scum over town. He's more invested in a game as scum.

In post 544, Egg wrote:
Silver wrote:But you complimenting me repeatedly and giving me a townread is not buddying but just being friendly right?

This is a pretty good point, but based on your guys' comments about each other's play, wouldn't he be more likely to buddy House than you?

It wouldn't work on House. Both House and Wake have successfully buddied me as scum before.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Egg »

Noted.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:30 am

Post by ika »

In post 544, Egg wrote:

ika wrote:Shes saying she has played with titus were she hardcore tunnles the shit out of her. Trust me when i say that lyrim tunneles, she tunnles to titus levels of tunnels.

1) But is Elusive someone who does fine under pressure but still has a poor scum game? And don't bother with the link. I'd never find the time to read it. In 7 years of playing mafia, I've never read a game I wasn't in and I'm not going to start now.

ika wrote:has anyone considered doing a follow the cop game? cus if we have cop claim day 1 and doc on cop. we can easily have a fun "follow cop game"

2) Then cop is dead as soon as doc is dead. I might be ok with a good ol' fashioned hypoclaim though. Haven't done that in years. For those who don't know, Day 2 we would all say "If I am a cop, my result is xxxxx". Then whenever the cop dies we have their results without having to out them while they are alive. Downside is if someone starts to suspect the person they said they had an innocent on, they either fake their read or scum figure out they aren't cop, both of which are bad. *shrug*

ika wrote:so far based of reads and crap and off top of head

SW town
elusive town
dragon prob town
eeg prob town
wake still scum

3) Why am I town? I thought anyone going after Elusive was scum to you.

1) You put pressure on her, shes going to react badly and negatively to it. Her basic reaction ot being suspected is litartly go "you scum for suspecting me" but in a very very abrasive and blunt way. She can defned herself to an extent but if i find shes starting to get out of hand i will shut her down as well as the other player(s). Litarly when she gets out of hands its not pretty.

2) im not even going to comment cus its going to turn into a "well this play vs that play" argbuly both ahve pros and cons so im just going to chalk it up as we have diffrent ways of wanting to do it

3) i dont recall stating anyone going after elusive is scum. i just recall having suspicion of some people who are but not really a "OMG YOU ARE SCUM FOR PUSHING HER" sense. its natural to suspect a person who has a diffrent playstye that your not used ot. it how people go about doing it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:31 am

Post by ika »

In post 545, SilverWolf wrote:
It wouldn't work on House. Both House and Wake have successfully buddied me as scum before.

SW can i deliberty buddy you in the most tryhard and annoying way possible XD
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 548, ika wrote:
In post 545, SilverWolf wrote:

SW can i deliberty buddy you in the most tryhard and annoying way possible XD

Sure, but now that you told me about it, it won't work. :wink:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”