The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

can't post real content atm but 1) using a card tonight 2) this game is gonna get dumb and unplayable fast if it devolves into a neighborhood spam circlejerk, especially when both halves of the player list know their own half but not the other 3) with that in mind, I wasn't joking about having a gun and am not opposed to shooting who annoys me the most tonight. so Think Before You Post
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

He'd have a hard time vigging you Mala considering NS can't declare day cards right now.
Hi Everybody! I feel so loved that there's an argument over me before I've even posted. Do you really think it's a good idea for everyone with an active ability tonight to claim right now, unless you're useless you should quit making yourselves targets. <_<

Also, my area isn't even on the map, no wonder I don't have any neighbours. This sucks. My spell cards aren't guessable from my character actually. Which is good because it is ~*~such a mystery to evveryone~*~

Sky P: Dude I hadn't posted, he can't have motivation for voting me other then to get a wagon going. I think that's an unfair point to push on Serene compared to the other derpy things he's been saying about meta.

Suggesting d1 massclaim is an easy throwaway statement (from experience lulz) and Relentless's post just rubs me the wrong way so
VOTE: The_Relentless
Btw I think Serene is town trying to answer a million questions at once. I don't think he'd be bothering with the meta-analysis as scum. But maybe please we could not link to the three other forums we play games on in this game too much guys.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 147, Sky_Paladin wrote:ActionDan

wait, seriously?

In post 148, Ankamius wrote:Um, what?

I'm pretty sure everything I've done so far is dead-null at the most, so why exactly am I town?

looked slightly town. it is a bias of mine that town are more likely than scum to openly play their role in the game thread. it also seemed like an obscure sort of thing to think about; while I could potentially see scum coming up with it, I think it's somewhat more likely to come from a town POV of trying to get the game started.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

shadoweh, you scum?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm pretty sure there's at least 1 scum among pie, notty and SB, you guys know why.

Also i'm currently thinking of what would be the most effective way to use my votes, just to seal spellcards or to vote, but then if you guys need a 2x hammer that'd be a problem.

Also notty why haven't you said you're obvtown yet.

pie, that was a super quick way of sorting muffin, wth?

as for muffin's questions, you feel with the same snark that i remember from both Saki and THUpick2, it's hard for me to form a read on you and i don't want to make the mistakes i did in THUpick2 and Saki again, Gaiden's a gut read for the time being, I haven't rolled town for 3 games in a row, so I don't trust myself that much.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh god SDM neighborhood again

Also I have 2 townreads total. I'm not disclosing them yet.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You don't know what my spellcard does, so why would it be obscure? It literally feels right now like my spell card was designed to reduce the effectiveness of hers. They synergize together way too well.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 154, Sakura Hana wrote:Also i'm currently thinking of what would be the most effective way to use my votes, just to seal spellcards or to vote, but then if you guys need a 2x hammer that'd be a problem.

Use one for vote and other for sealing obv
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 131, ActionDan wrote:Everyone stop drop and

VOTE: Shadoweh

I missed u too bby. Rylai is one of the SM players.

Also lol the guy I voted cut me threatening to vig anyone that annoys him. The neighbours shouldn't even be able to talk right now since the ruleset says no one has daytalk, so I don't know what's going on with all you guys saying you're chatting.

pieguyn wrote:shadoweh, you scum?

Are you going to break my heart this game again? I think you're more likely to be scum right now.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I dunno, that seems way too simple and i dont want to end up sealing someone when i haven't formed any solid scumreads yet. So i rather seal potential shenanigans, speaking of which
Unvote: GIF
Vote: Ankamius
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 154, Sakura Hana wrote:pie, that was a super quick way of sorting muffin, wth?

that's how it's done

I'm not interested in elaborating until later. do you currently think he's scum?

(for posterity's sake none of my reads are "OMG shining beacon of town" reads. they're early game reads. but I feel good enough about them to see where it goes for now and reevaluate later)

In post 156, Ankamius wrote:You don't know what my spellcard does, so why would it be obscure? It literally feels right now like my spell card was designed to reduce the effectiveness of hers. They synergize together way too well.

I wouldn't expect that kind of role interaction to be on most people's radars right at the start of the game; and even if it was, I think it's smth a town player would be more likely to be vocal about than a scum player (especially at the start of the game when they have nothing else to go on).
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Or just in case i worded that awkwardly
Unvote

Vote 1: notscience

Vote 2: Ankamius
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 158, Shadoweh wrote:Are you going to break my heart this game again? I think you're more likely to be scum right now.

</3

what, specifically, gave you bad feels from Relentless's wall? cos I got the exact opposite impression of it.

(also kind of don't know where this is coming from given you were hard scum reading me for most of S&S iirc, but meh)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 160, pieguyn wrote:do you currently think he's scum?

I currently think that I have no idea, my gameplan was sorting you out first so you could help me sort him out, but you're being way different than I remember :(
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 154, Sakura Hana wrote:Also i'm currently thinking of what would be the most effective way to use my votes, just to seal spellcards or to vote, but then if you guys need a 2x hammer that'd be a problem.

Unless there are multiple multi-voters, a theoretical 2x hammer could only occur with everyone but you on two separate wagons with you off both of them (and only at odd numbers unless one of the wagons is hated). So theoretically, if we were using your votes for the purpose of multi-hammering, you would keep your votes off the main wagons.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 163, Sakura Hana wrote:I currently think that I have no idea, my gameplan was sorting you out first so you could help me sort him out, but you're being way different than I remember

I'm pretty sure I played similarly to this in GIF's game? where exactly is this coming from?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Go ahead and seal my card; I'm not planning on using it unless there's a very good reason to.

In post 160, pieguyn wrote:
In post 156, Ankamius wrote:You don't know what my spellcard does, so why would it be obscure? It literally feels right now like my spell card was designed to reduce the effectiveness of hers. They synergize together way too well.

I wouldn't expect that kind of role interaction to be on most people's radars right at the start of the game; and even if it was, I think it's smth a town player would be more likely to be vocal about than a scum player (especially at the start of the game when they have nothing else to go on).

Okay, I can accept this reasoning.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 164, zMuffinMan wrote:you would keep your votes off the main wagons.

And they currently are, aren't they?
I'm just saving them and using them just for sealing atm, in case people want a 2x lynch. It's kind of an awkward role to have, but I guess it's better than not even having a single vote and being a public JOAT right? XP
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 165, pieguyn wrote:I'm pretty sure I played similarly to this in GIF's game? where exactly is this coming from?

Really? but in that game I already knew your alignment, so i probably wasn't paying attention, im just comparing you to THUpick2.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

that game was like a year ago

and if you wanted to compare me to another game, why not use O569 which occurred more recently?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

@pie: What are the odds of:
In post 154, Sakura Hana wrote:there's at least 1 scum among pie, notty and SB

Whcih one was O569?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh wait, was that the one i replaced out of? Hope+1?
I almost forgot you were there.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah, still can't find something similar there, you were more aggresive?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't really do hard scum reads. If I'd really thought you were scum I would have pushed against you harder, but I was really distracted by F-16 so etc. I think his wall looks thrown together. Like random stuff to nitpick, ending with voting what I consider an easy target on these pages.

As for you, you seem about as grumpy as you did when you were scum, and maybe that's just bias talking, but I feel like you have the same attitude.

Also also, I really enjoy being cut fiove times before every post, I missed you mofiascum.

zMuffinMan wrote:

Unless there are multiple multi-voters, a theoretical 2x hammer could only occur with everyone but you on two separate wagons with you off both of them (and only at odd numbers unless one of the wagons is hated). So theoretically, if we were using your votes for the purpose of multi-hammering, you would keep your votes off the main wagons.

Hey, so I can provide something like five votes on one person, so we can multi-lynch today just with Sakura's double-vote. If that's a thing people want to do today.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 170, Sakura Hana wrote:@pie: What are the odds of:
In post 154, Sakura Hana wrote:there's at least 1 scum among pie, notty and SB

don't particularly care

I could see anywhere from 0 to 2 scum. I prefer to form reads based on actual play and worry about how many scum are in here later.

In post 170, Sakura Hana wrote:Whcih one was O569?

hope + 1/feirei's game/the most intense game in the history of MS

p-edit: uh, seriously? I'm pretty sure you explicitly referenced my play there at one point during GIF's game, so where is that coming from?

p-edit2: I'm not saying my play is similar. that was just me asking why you wouldn't pick the most recent game if you wanted to compare my play with another game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”