Newbie 1572 - Chicken Parmigiana Mafia (Over)

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Your post reeks of the stench that is "I am scum caught for the 'wrong reasons'"
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by BRantz »

In post 550, Seraphim wrote:Your post reeks of the stench that is "I am scum caught for the 'wrong reasons'"

All you have proven is you have no idea how to read me at all.

@Jelly: I don't really understand Seraphim's playstyle, and he obviously doesn't understand mine. That is why I feel he is an oddball. I don't know why he feels the way he feels about anything, and as such it makes more sense for me not to try to convince him of anything. I realistically don't know how I would even try.

I am not saying I won't interact with them, I am just saying based on the information I have about the way they play (Drixx has already shown that my conception isn't true) I couldn't really interact with them in a meaningful way.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

This could be true. Or it could be false. How would I go about reading you if I have no idea? If I had the wrong idea, at least it would be an idea of reading you, but apparently I have no idea.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by BRantz »

That statement is valid I guess. Your point about reading someone incorrectly is still an idea of how to read them, even though it is wrong.

I retract that you have no idea how to read me. But you do read my play incorrectly.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

that makes sense to me, I guess. I still think you're scum but it makes sense.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Vote Count 3.04

BRantz (3)- ForWhomTheJellyRolls, Drixx, Seraphim
numberQ (2)- Debonair Danny DiPietro, BRantz
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1)- Diego1487
Seraphim (1)- zombiekitty
zombiekitty (1)- numberQ

Not voting: No one!

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline

5th March, 7am AEDT. This is in (expired on 2015-03-04 16:00:00).
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 536, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:That's a great and helpful pro-town reaction. Complain about the case against you. That's what ika did. So if you are town, I'd rethink that strategy.

I mean it wasn't effective or helpful for ika, but ika was town. Also I'm not sure why you're giving advice to someone you ostensibly think is scum.

In post 544, Diego1487 wrote:You caught me DDD. Trying to answer this question, I realized it was confirmation biased. I have no reason to believe it was bussing other than I wanted it to be bussing.

Therefore, VOTE: DDD.

Nope, not working.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:57 am

Post by BRantz »

What you didn't like that Diego admitted his bias, and then voted you because of it?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: DDD

Actually I've changed my mind. This is the play today. I have enough doubt about my BRantz read to make this the play. DDD-scum can stop coasting, the game is afoot!
zombiekitty
zombiekitty
Goon
zombiekitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by zombiekitty »

In post 513, Drixx wrote:It is a mistake to completely discount the scum read on a slot just because a replacement comes in and appears different. Nothing a replacement says or does can in any way impact what the prior player(s) said and did, and just crossing out the earlier stuff seems like a really good way to go about losing newbie games.

I'm not cancelling them out as a scum read. But them being my
strongest
scum read has changed.

Also, I didn't get to finish my re-read since my last post. Will get to it now though and have to go over the notes I wrote down as well cos I forgot some of what I've written :lol:
I think I can get into the DDD wagon for now. :]

VOTE: DDD
WARNING:
L-1

I haven't seen you say anything about who you think could be scum this day phase. You have your vote on numberQ right now, but you didn't say he was a scum read of yours.
zombiekitty
zombiekitty
Goon
zombiekitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by zombiekitty »

Wait.... it's 5 votes to lynch, not 4....

That L-1 is a false alarm! XD
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 557, BRantz wrote:What you didn't like that Diego admitted his bias, and then voted you because of it?

No, I'm trying to figure out why Diego is biased in that direction; why he has an investment in that particular stance and I'm struggling to do so.
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Diego1487 »

I've felt suspicious of you and Bitmap from the beginning. Not you individually, but y'alls interaction between each other bothered me. I felt Bitmap was scum on Day one, nothing changed. When I re-read the thread, I felt I found where you and Bitmap were talking within the game. I still feel I could be right about this, but we won't find out until after it's over.

Therefore, with early suspicion and what I feel I found, I realized I was trying really hard to make the puzzle pieces fit my grand scheme. That's wrong, and I'm not going to use that route anymore. I still have that you and Seraphim as my scum team, but I agree with the assertion that BRantz is acting very scummy today. With all that said, I believe lynching you today is the best play for our town. Of all of my scum reads, you are the most dangerous in the end game IMHO.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:17 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 562, Diego1487 wrote:I've felt suspicious of you and Bitmap from the beginning. Not you individually, but y'alls interaction between each other bothered me. I felt Bitmap was scum on Day one, nothing changed. When I re-read the thread, I felt I found where you and Bitmap were talking within the game. I still feel I could be right about this, but we won't find out until after it's over.

Therefore, with early suspicion and what I feel I found, I realized I was trying really hard to make the puzzle pieces fit my grand scheme. That's wrong, and I'm not going to use that route anymore. I still have that you and Seraphim as my scum team, but I agree with the assertion that BRantz is acting very scummy today. With all that said, I believe lynching you today is the best play for our town. Of all of my scum reads, you are the most dangerous in the end game IMHO.

Let me ask you a few questions. If bitmap isn't scum, is DDD still scum in your opinion, or if DDD isn't scum is bitmap still scum? If the bitmap slot is your best scum read why are you voting DDD instead? If Seraphim is one of your top scum reads, how does that read affect your read of me/ what parts of the "cases" against my play do you agree with (and don't just say all of it, I want to know where your head is at)?
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Diego1487 »

1.If bitmap isn't scum, is DDD still scum in your opinion, or if DDD isn't scum is bitmap still scum?

My scum reads for all three: DDD, Bitmap/Seraphim, and BRantz, are all individually separate. Clearly I'm wrong about one, only 2 scum exist, so of course Bitmap/Seraphim is scum if DDD isn't, and visa versa.

2. If the bitmap slot is your best scum read why are you voting DDD instead?

Bitmap/Seraphim isn't my strongest scum read, DDD and BRantz. I voted DDD b/c he is the player I fear more at the end game pulling out the win for scum.

3. If Seraphim is one of your top scum reads, how does that read affect your read of me/ what parts of the "cases" against my play do you agree with (and don't just say all of it, I want to know where your head is at)?

I'm not sure I understand your question perfectly, I think you're asking my case against you? It that's correct, its because Letters was super-scum, and your day 3 play. You voted for Jelly earlier, a player I consider confirmed town, reasoning in post . You then move your vote to NumberQ because you don't like his play style? You feel that discussion w/o placing a vote is scum? You're concocting reasons for a vote, which is a huge scum tell.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:49 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 562, Diego1487 wrote:I've felt suspicious of you and Bitmap from the beginning.
Not you individually
, but y'alls interaction between each other bothered me.

In post 564, Diego1487 wrote:1.If bitmap isn't scum, is DDD still scum in your opinion, or if DDD isn't scum is bitmap still scum?

My scum reads for all three: DDD, Bitmap/Seraphim, and BRantz,
are all individually separate

lol

VOTE: Diego
Hey!
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Diego1487 »

I apologize. I didn't explain my position well enough. I wasn't suspicious of DDD individually at first. That's clear by town reading him day one. However I was suspicious of his interaction with bitmap on day one. After night two, I then changed my read of DDD to scum. That read is stands on its own from bitmap.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by BRantz »

No one in this game is even close to confirmed town. Your logic of, I have a strong town read on soneone, so someone else finding them scummy is scummy is just extremely bad.

My vote on numq has nothing to do with playstyle and everything to do with content.

Also don't twist what I said. All I said is there is zero reason not to be using votes. I never said it was scummy not to be.
zombiekitty
zombiekitty
Goon
zombiekitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by zombiekitty »

So I've just finished re-reading (though I kinda got lazy and didn't really write much notes from the last couple of pages)/
I just have a few simple questions.

@DDD
In post 559, zombiekitty wrote:I haven't seen you say anything about who you think could be scum this day phase. You have your vote on numberQ right now, but you didn't say he was a scum read of yours.
What is your reason for putting your vote on numberQ?

@Drixx
: On , you said that ika was now a policy lynch. I've just looked at the description on the wiki and it says
"it describes the lynch of a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because the player's bad play will hurt the town later on"
, so I'm guessing you HAVE thought of the possibility of him being town but was just not playing to his wincon. Did you ever read anybody else as scummy that time around you posted that besides him? Who did you read as scummy before ika made his scummy post on ?

@Seraphim:
What is your read/thoughts on numberQ and Jelly?

@numberQ:
What is your read/thought on Drixx?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 568, zombiekitty wrote:
@Seraphim:
What is your read/thoughts on numberQ and Jelly?
Both are them seem fairly town. Jelly and Jelly's predecessor seemed like they were generally pretty solid on doing some honest scumhunting. I have a few reservations about numberQ (like his vote on Diego is lol) but I feel decently about him.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:10 am

Post by numberQ »

UNVOTE:

Diego's response to my vote felt town.

In post 568, zombiekitty wrote:
@numberQ:
What is your read/thought on Drixx?

I think he's town. Why do you ask; do you think otherwise? Also, have any of your reads changed since your reread of the thread? You've been talking about it enough, I expected more.

VOTE: zombiekitty

I'll put my vote back here for the time being. I still don't like the indecisive play from her.
Hey!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Prodding ForWhomTheJellyRolls.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

Sorry, I know. I'm getting on it. I will catch up in a bit.
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Seraphim »

So deadline is in three days and we've like what, three pages of posting? Come on, people. I only have one vote, this needs to be a TEAM effort.

numberQ: convince me of zombiekitty scum. ZK is definitely null for me, show me some aspect of the posting that I'm missing.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Drixx »

Zombiekitty, why are you so interested in re-hashing yesterday when today is quickly running out?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”