Mini 1646: Quil's Smalltown (Game over!)

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Oh. Gotcha.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 568, Marquis wrote:viomi is experienced enough to know what the amished tell is. viomi-scum would most likely avoid it. and the amished tell as of late is 1) inaccurate and 2) almost always applies to newer scumplayers on the chance it's correct. it is a null point.

viomi IS scumhunting (even if her angles are unpleasant) and you can't expect someone with a wagon this large to not try and spend a significant amount of time on the defensive

your reasons are self-fulfilling and a cop out. who are your other scumreads.

pedit @ farside i'm not voting one of my largest townreads. nobody else is going to either. try another.

@ boo why would viomi scum target you? you're a general townread voting her slot and the threat of an attack as scum being construed as omgus is too strong. it doesn't make sense for scum to do that, but more sense for town to do so. i know when i'm town the first thing i do is iso my predecessor and see who's voting me. i see town!viomi as more likely to see you're voting her, trying to figure out why, and [for reasons i disagree with] thinking you're scum taking further discussion of it into account

Fine.

Vote: aronis

We'll discuss boo.

@boo: I'm in a sense a vig. I shot people and since I'm scum reading pine spot and he's scum wouldn't bennifit him to steal my role before I shot to save himself or any scum buddy?
This isn't rocket science.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Viomi »

Aronis is a bad lynch because Universal Backup will get ascetic, in which case we will still have a un-investigatable person.

If we lynch Bookitty today, Universal Backup will get their investigate role, leaving us much better off.

Bookitty is hella scum, and Aronis is pretty damn close... I'd be willing to go for an Aronis lynch tomorrow, but it'd be bad to make the first kill ascetic.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 576, farside22 wrote:@boo: I'm in a sense a vig. I shot people and since I'm scum reading pine spot and he's scum wouldn't bennifit him to steal my role before I shot to save himself or any scum buddy?

Wouldn't it be easier just to ignore your slot rather than openly stealing your role, arousing suspicions and giving you the Gentleman Thief role which you could then use on anyone else, including supposed scumbuddies? You realise we'll know when that role is used, right?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 577, Viomi wrote:If we lynch Bookitty today, Universal Backup will get their investigate role, leaving us much better off.

I want this noted. I'm actually okay with this if that's how people want to go, but Antihero is another scumread of Viomi's and when I flip town, I surmise that she's going to try to get the role lynched yet again. If she really believed that both I and Antihero were scum, then I don't believe she'd be pushing to give a power role to another so-called scum.

Antihero, do you want my role? My flip or her lynch may be the only way to stop the incessant spamming about how I'm such obvscum. I'm good either way.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 579, Bookitty wrote:
In post 577, Viomi wrote:If we lynch Bookitty today, Universal Backup will get their investigate role, leaving us much better off.

I want this noted. I'm actually okay with this if that's how people want to go, but Antihero is another scumread of Viomi's and when I flip town, I surmise that she's going to try to get the role lynched yet again. If she really believed that both I and Antihero were scum, then I don't believe she'd be pushing to give a power role to another so-called scum.

Antihero, do you want my role? My flip or her lynch may be the only way to stop the incessant spamming about how I'm such obvscum. I'm good either way.

I believe Antihero is probably scum, but hopefully we'll get him to use his role at somepoint before we lynch his scummy ass.. I'd be willing to leave you alive for today for the investigative role if we lynch someone other than aronis (a second ascetic makes your reason for lynching aronis in the first place pointless).

However the only other wagon is me, and lynching town helps nobody so I'm not cool with me being lynched :I
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Oh, no you don't. You wanted me lynched above all others, right? Let's do that, then. When I flip town people will stop listening to you and Antihero will have a shot at actually using the role. You don't get to lynch [player to be named later] and continue this litany of complaints against me. I suspect Antihero will use the role better than I could anyway, so let's go with your plan and give my role to him. I'm happy to go 1v1 with you.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Everyone up for that? Antihero gets my role and uses it tonight. Anti, you okay with that?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Also, Farside, if you now say you are going to shoot Antihero I'm going to bite you.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 582, Bookitty wrote:Everyone up for that? Antihero gets my role and uses it tonight. Anti, you okay with that?

Does Universal Backup get to use the role they obtain the night they get it?

Also I'm not buying in your beg for towncred by acting cool with getting lynched.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 581, Bookitty wrote:Oh, no you don't. You wanted me lynched above all others, right? Let's do that, then. When I flip town people will stop listening to you and Antihero will have a shot at actually using the role. You don't get to lynch [player to be named later] and continue this litany of complaints against me. I suspect Antihero will use the role better than I could anyway, so let's go with your plan and give my role to him. I'm happy to go 1v1 with you.

Town would be pushing for one more vote on me to get me lynched since you think I'm scum. Town would not be okay with getting themselves lynched even with the role pass factor, since lynching town doesn't help town achieve it's win-con.

Scum would play gambits like this, hoping someone not already on the wagon would buy it and hammer me. Die please.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Yes, Antihero will be able to use it tonight from what I remember.

@MOD:
If I am lynched and Anti gets my role, he can use it tonight, right? I asked this before but I don't think I got an answer yet.

I don't actually need towncred since I'm town. The advantages of this role-swap include:

1. I doubt Viomi will be doing walls about me once I flip town. This will reduce the amount of reading everyone has to do to stay current with the game and will be of benefit to town.
2. I think Anti is probably town. Regardless, he will have to use his powers for good or answer to the town. I am sure he's more proficient than I am and will do a better job than I could do.
3. If I am lynched day one and my role goes to Anti, then we lost what was essentially a vanilla townie while keeping the role, which is the important thing here. We're not just recycling a useless role back into town.

These are significant advantages and ones that can't be derived in other ways imo.

Ninja'd: I said I'd go 1V1. What did you think that meant, Viomi? You or me, right? Either way, I'm fine.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Bookitty »

And yes, to be clear: I think your tunneling on me has not been beneficial for town. I think it's spammed up the thread and led to reduced interest in what is in fact a pretty cool and fun game. I was willing to give up my role in pre-game to ensure that people were having fun; I'm sure as heck not going to hang on to it when one player has said they plan to kill me tonight if they're targeted (thus making sure they're targeted, imo) and another is clearly going to tunnel me til death. I think it's better in Anti's hands at this point.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 586, Bookitty wrote:1. I doubt Viomi will be doing walls about me once I flip town. This will reduce the amount of reading everyone has to do to stay current with the game and will be of benefit to town.

Less information is /NOT/ beneficial to town. Please stop being lazy.

In post 586, Bookitty wrote:2. I think Anti is probably town. Regardless, he will have to use his powers for good or answer to the town. I am sure he's more proficient than I am and will do a better job than I could do.

He'll be able to do exactly what you would be able to do... What makes you think you won't be able to do "as good of a job" with your role that Anti could? What gives you trust Anti could manage it better?

In post 586, Bookitty wrote:3. If I am lynched day one and my role goes to Anti, then we lost what was essentially a vanilla townie while keeping the role, which is the important thing here. We're not just recycling a useless role back into town.

The latter is true, but I think the /MORE/ important thing here is lynching scum.[/quote]
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Viomi »

EBWOP: Remove that [/quote] woops
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Then you should agree with my plan, right, since you think I'm scum?

Anti is much more proficient and capable than I am. My role requires some fancy footwork and I think he would manage it better. He also won't have to deal with your repeated questions about things already answered that take up time and discourage other people from participating and being read. My townflip will put a stop to that.

The "lazy" comment made me giggle given my post count.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 590, Bookitty wrote:Then you should agree with my plan, right, since you think I'm scum?

Anti is much more proficient and capable than I am. My role requires some fancy footwork and I think he would manage it better. He also won't have to deal with your repeated questions about things already answered that take up time and discourage other people from participating and being read. My townflip will put a stop to that.

The "lazy" comment made me giggle given my post count.

Yay, you can post a lot!

That's great and all, you're just too lazy to actually read. Anyone can post the bs you've been spewing ;)

I only repeated questions you either refused to answer or gave bad answers for c:
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Bookitty »

I'm waiting to hear from Mr. Quilford and from Anti. I won't be upset at anyone who votes me; I really do think it's the best thing for town at this point. The role is awesome. I want to see it used to best effect and with Farside's expressed intent and Viomi's tunneling, I'm pretty sure I'm not the person that can use it that way.

I'm not responding to Viomi any more on this. I encourage you to follow this plan and will <3 you if you do.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Aronis »

Looking at the more recent posts, I feel like killing anti would be much better than killing Bookitty.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 593, Aronis wrote:Looking at the more recent posts, I feel like killing anti would be much better than killing Bookitty.

Please don't buy that blatant beg for towncred... Pleeaaaaseee

Although yes I'm 100% on with killing anti cause I don't think Universal Backup can do anything first night anyways.

Problem is deadline...
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 594, Viomi wrote:
In post 593, Aronis wrote:Looking at the more recent posts, I feel like killing anti would be much better than killing Bookitty.

Although yes I'm 100% on with killing anti cause I don't think Universal Backup can do anything first night anyways.

Problem is deadline...

I still feel like Bookitty is prob scum, but I feel like she deserves to survive. Anti is not any better than she is. At least she's producing some content.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 595, Aronis wrote:
In post 594, Viomi wrote:

Problem is deadline...

I still feel like Bookitty is prob scum, but I feel like she deserves to survive. Anti is not any better than she is. At least she's producing some content.

That's.. True. She's doing /something/, at least.

VOTE: Antihero

Plus it's more likely BooKitty will be able to use that investigate tonight than Anti would.

Although.. You're not doing much yourself -n-
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Bookitty »

NO.

I appeal to town to not allow this particular thing to happen. Think about why Viomi would want to shift the lynch away from her claimed most probable scum (me) after fighting for this lynch all day. Why on earth would she suggest a lynch on someone not me? Why would she suppose that I would use the role more effectively than Anti if she is so sure I am scum?

I called her bluff. She folded. I'm personally sure she's scum because only scum would panic like that when their target actually agreed to the 1v1. I was and am sincere; vote her or vote me. Don't let her sidetrack it onto someone else now because she's scared of what will happen with my flip. Don't let her have it both ways.

Do you want another day of the same shrieking arguments? I don't. Let's put a stop to it now one way or the other. Let Anti inherit my role. Please.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Quilford »

• Vote count 1.19

>>> Viomi (6)— Antihero, Jingle, Bookitty, VictorDeAngelo, xRECKONERx, Flubbernugget <<<
    Antihero (2)— Shiidaji, Viomi
    Aronis (2)— Marquis, farside22
    VictorDeAngelo (2)— DeasVail, Aronis

Not Voting (1)— BBmolla

It takes 7 to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline

>> Day 1 will be 10 days long. The deadline has once again resumed, with (expired on 2015-02-27 02:46:57) to go. <<

Mod notes

Remember, you can request an updated Role PM containing your selected role's info any time you like, as detailed in the Setup post.

In post 571, Bookitty wrote:
    @MOD:
    If I am lynched, will Antihero be able to use my role tonight? Also, if Aronis is lynched, will Antihero be the Ascetic tonight?

Yes to both. The Universal Backup inherits the role immediately.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Awesome. Thank you, Quilford!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”