Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5873, Titus wrote:
In post 5871, Pirate Ika wrote:titus is fear mongering McCarthy style, plz go look up McCarthyism. she is lawyering it up right now cos she is a lawyer. don't fall for it.

McCarthyism is a historical movement from the 1960s lead by Senator McCarthy. He called people into Senate hearing and accused them of being communists. The accusation would ruin careers. It was a witchhunt.

Unfortunately, McCarthyism is not caught in law scool as it teaches free speech and freedom of association via the socratic method.

Here's me going legal.

If we have a reasonable suspicion of communists, we vote Fin3. A reasonable suspicion is one based on articulable facts. Basically more than gut.

Ank then shoots at the preponderance of the evidence standard. That should leave elk as red scum but if he's dumb oh well that's life.

We would lynch Bear tomorrow unless she brings proof beyond a reasonable doubt of someone else as scum while shooting Ank and not blocking.

lemme help you then. from the wiki:

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

Who do you think the sk is then in that case?

I suggested communists well before any mythical reachout by bear. If there was zero doubt about communists, bear would be lynched. There is reason to suspect communists.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

Oh mafiascum completely took out historical context. Neat. Now McCarhtyism looks synomous with fear mongering.

Yet, there is evidence of communists.

Pine's flip and Blizzard's play.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

THERE ARE NO FUCKING COMMIES THAT IS WHY WHAT TITUS IS DOING IS McCARTHYISM.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

Titus how about you take , quote it, put it in the quote how each scenario is now what your showing right now. Cus fin has showed how if you idea is right, town already lost
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

That post is too long and it is just going to bog down Ank NS and the elk.

I already posted my plan and how it works.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5878, Pirate Ika wrote:
THERE ARE NO FUCKING COMMIES THAT IS WHY WHAT TITUS IS DOING IS McCARTHYISM.

MCarthyism is without regards to evidence. Pine's corrected flip and Blizzard's play give evidence of communists.

If I am wrong, what does it hurt? Bear has to follow through with the same plan.

She has no reason to block as no one would want to nk her right now. It narrows their pool to argue dictator.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5880, Titus wrote:That post is too long and it is just going to bog down Ank NS and the elk.

I already posted my plan and how it works.

Well fin has showed in that very post how it does not work right now. So unless if you can dismantle it we are calling BS on your plan.

You have to show us how it does not work, he showed it using you idea and plan and showed the very flaws of it. So again go on and show us how what hes stating is wrong. His entire dismantle is on the premises of you plan right now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

Fin just made a long post crying waaaahhh... he did not disprove any plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

PI this is going in circles and not helping anyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

His work is showing your exact plan right now and how it fails. So you need to show us how he has not just dismantled the entire plan you show

Pedit: He did not, he showed the entire layout following you "plan"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

Then we can let people vote for themselves. There's no point in bogging down the thread more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5846, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:thank you
hugs
i am town
can we hydra after this is done two or all of us? maybe you could be a communist with ank and really just buddying me to death but either way you are calming me down and making me feel ok and i value people who can do that for me. it is a very special thing.
i am also jealous of your hydra dynamic. i admire it and want to learn how to handle things with a hydra partner like that.

If this is open to me, I would like it as well. I like you as a person Fin3, this is just the only way to eliminate communists. I think your scumgame is pretty good if this is your scumgame. I am not even sure this is but I know that we cannot afford to take the chance there are no communists.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

In post 5577, mastin2 wrote:
Awesome
Town
Compulsive
SK
-Miller Vigilante
killed night four

In post 2262, mastin2 wrote:
Town
Communist
Miller
beaten to a bloody pulp N1

so this is how it's supposed to be. i am still thinking the color black correction was an afterthought or oversight on mastin's part because there are no communists

but then there are no colors other than green in the flips of our fascist cop, hippie cop, and the sk-miller and communist miller in the first post either

(unrelated: i feel like this might be a product of the bastard element. i was reminded of it in a dream i had last night where someone voted bipolarchemist and he flipped communist and everyone went ahhh, the bastard element is having the real scum not on the playerlist. just an interesting story.)

titus i am still waiting for a valid response. even from your perspective, i do not see how risking lynching your town vig is better than lynching a confirmed bulletproof possible communist (ika) another non-vig possible communist (muffin) or even a likely bulletproof possible sk (ank). you keep ignoring how lynching me is the worst option in either scenario, and it feels like you're sticking to my lynch over all others because it is my lynch specifically that impossibear is ok with (because again, bear recognizes we're actually the vig and is capitalizing on your fear).

and you need to understand that underneath it all there is this fear of my own that you aren't just crazy town but actually scum like any other, taking advantage of your crazy reputation to get rid of the vig. particularly if you and muffin or ika are actually communists which does explain your actions as cop and devotion to my lynch over others. in which case i understand we have probably already lost but fuck if it's going to happen with my mislynch, i still have a chance to shoot scum if no roleblocker is in play.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

VC Steal!

5-6:
Impossibear - 2 (Pirate Ika, Frightened inmate number3)

Frightened inmate number3 - 2 (Impossibear, Titus)

Not Voting - 4 (theelkspeaks, Nobody Special, Ankamius, Muffin)

5 to lynch.

Impossibear for the lynch.
Mastin'll figure deadlines on Tuesday (yknow, assuming you guys don't lynch before the weekend starts again).
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:47 am

in your scenario, lynching impossibear still works even if barely.

2. Pirate Ika (pirate mollie+ika) - bp comm
5. Muffin - comm
6. Frightened inmate number3 - comm

1. theelkspeaks - dictator tracker

7. Ankamius - bp sk

3. Nobody Special - vt
8. Titus - town insane cop

ank and elk are forced to leave town alive or lose voting power against comms, so they shoot muffin or me or both of us

comms are forced to shoot elk to win, because if not they risk going into day with only ika left against 2 town, sk, and elk

so you go into day with 1 comm/1 sk/2 town. and then town is forced to wait it out with no lynch and force scum to remove each other's vests, then lynch the remaining one.

so in your scenario, even though there is no strategy that guarantees a win (there is either 3 communists and an sk which means town will have practically 0% chance to win even if you lynch a communist, or there are neither and town wins with bear's lynch and elk's vig), there is a higher chance if you remove a kill from the night by lynching bear/ank
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

@Fin3, Well you sort of are right. One of the three of you need to die. My preference is ika. Yet, I need everyone to agree and math is much easier to calculate without two vigs.

If I was a communist, I would have jyst voted Bear. Anyone stalling this long on bear is no comnunists. So the communists Fmpov are you ika and muffin or they do not exist.

Reviewing your setup...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

Nah, we should lynch you.

Comms in your setup shoot Ank to remove his bp and set up where they are the obly bp scums left.

I am thinking Ank is less of an SK by his play today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Impossibear »

Food for thought, if I didn't believe there were communists, why would I have fucking claimed in the first place?

In post 5888, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 5577, mastin2 wrote:
Awesome
Town
Compulsive
SK
-Miller Vigilante
killed night four

In post 2262, mastin2 wrote:
Town
Communist
Miller
beaten to a bloody pulp N1

so this is how it's supposed to be. i am still thinking the color black correction was an afterthought or oversight on mastin's part because there are no communists

but then there are no colors other than green in the flips of our fascist cop, hippie cop, and the sk-miller and communist miller in the first post either

(unrelated: i feel like this might be a product of the bastard element. i was reminded of it in a dream i had last night where someone voted bipolarchemist and he flipped communist and everyone went ahhh, the bastard element is having the real scum not on the playerlist. just an interesting story.)

titus i am still waiting for a valid response. even from your perspective, i do not see how risking lynching your town vig is better than lynching a confirmed bulletproof possible communist (ika) another non-vig possible communist (muffin) or even a likely bulletproof possible sk (ank). you keep ignoring how lynching me is the worst option in either scenario, and it feels like you're sticking to my lynch over all others because it is my lynch specifically that impossibear is ok with (because again, bear recognizes we're actually the vig and is capitalizing on your fear).

and you need to understand that underneath it all there is this fear of my own that you aren't just crazy town but actually scum like any other, taking advantage of your crazy reputation to get rid of the vig. particularly if you and muffin or ika are actually communists which does explain your actions as cop and devotion to my lynch over others. in which case i understand we have probably already lost but fuck if it's going to happen with my mislynch, i still have a chance to shoot scum if no roleblocker is in play.

I think you're confusing the word interesting for inane.

In post 5818, Pirate Ika wrote:ank Image

if you buy/feed into titus's bs i will hurt you.

if there is a fourth scum team composed of oh lets say 2 players, then it is 3+3+2 (assuming no more dictators)+2 (I MEAN UNLESS TITUS IS STUPIDLY POSITING THAT THERE IS A 3 MAN COMMIE TEAM LOL). in a game with 27 players. thats 10 scum. do you hear me? 10 SCUM. THAT IS A 1:2.7 TOWN TO SCUM RATIO. NO FUCKING WAY WLD MASTINA BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THAT SET UP COS SHE WLD HAVE 17 PISSED OFF TOWN WHO WLD PROBABLY NEVER PLAY ANOTHER MASTINA GAME AGAIN ME BEING 1 OF THEM. MASTINA IS NOT GONNA DO THAT.

even if 1 were to argue that "oh there are different scum teams and scum don't know who is not on their team!" they still know who IS when town didn't even so much as have masons or an IC. I am telling you mastina is not going to risk her rep for that.

hilariously unbalanced means there is some mod fuckery going on, not completely unwinneable for town. even if town lynched successfully every day and the vigs vigged correctly every time unless scum died in xkills town still wldn't win. ffs do the math.

you flat out do not make deals with scum when you are town. bear has said of course they are reaching out to scum. they have scumclaimed. we are lynching them. the only 1 arguing against this is titus.

if you are town plz do the right thing. lynching bear is the best play.

You continue to go on and on about how mastin is to blame for the setup being fucking awful (and no mistakes, with only the flips we already have the setup is borderline unplayable), but you seem to forget:

In post 0, mastin2 wrote:Seriously, by signing up to play this game, you're agreeing to throw out any expectation of balance or sense. This game's purely for the fun of it, so really, really don't take it too seriously. (That having been said, DO play to your wincon, please.)

Mastin FUCKING TOLD YOU THE GAME WAS BUSTED BEFORE YOU SIGNED UP. ANY FURTHER WHINING WILL BE TAKEN AS AN ADMISSION OF BEING A GIGANTIC BITCH. STOP WHINING.

With that said, <3 Mollie. You just need to pull your head outta your ass.
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

Which head is talking?

What do you think of the state so far?

Is there anything you left out of your claim? Any ability?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:58 am

and once again lynching me sucks from my pov.

4. Impossibear - hippie rb

1. theelkspeaks - dictator tracker

7. Ankamius - bp vig or sk

2. Pirate Ika (pirate mollie+ika) - bp town
3. Nobody Special - vt
5. Muffin - town miller
8. Titus - town insane cop

bear rbs ank either way, kills town. elk kills town.

1/1/3 or 1/1/1/2

you can lynch one of the scum to go 1/3 or 1/1/2.

but then what if ank is sk? it's certainly more likely than your ridiculous idea that we're communists. what if we're wrong about elk being dictator over muffin or ns? in that case mislynching today loses us the game and lynching confscum is the only guaranteed path.

your plan has too much potential to go wrong and is founded on a scenario that is less than 10% likely.

if you really want communists to exist that badly, why are we tasked with defending ourselves against this insanity (which you'll then ignore because "of course you're defending yourselves") when all you have against us is how we were the first three to vote impossibear today? go through our isos all together and tell me we make sense as a communist team. hint, we never did in the first place because we fucking aren't.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 am

In post 5893, Impossibear wrote:Food for thought, if I didn't believe there were communists, why would I have fucking claimed in the first place?

you miscalculated.

you failed to consider a situation in which awesome was not the only vig, and were counting on the two unexplained kill lines to be communist+sk instead of vig+vig or vig+sk. and you know you're going to lose because of it unless you get that vig lynched. but i'm not going to let that happen.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Jingle »

I lose regardless if there are no communists. If there are communists then my only shot is a hail mary.

But given that I'm convinced you're a communist at this point...

I really don't give a shit.

I don't think ETL has posted this game. And I didn't leave anything out. I honestly hope, Titus, that you are some manner of scum and win by yourself at this point.

Go Titus!
This is a Parachute.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5892, Titus wrote:Nah, we should lynch you.

Thats entirely defeats your theory and that this post here just show your trying to lynch a specific player and not trying to believe a commie team exist. Any lynch of (us/muffin/fin) all have same end results. Now you are backtracking to only want to lynch fin
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

Also, mollie is really pissed off so she will not be here for a bit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”