SB
SB
Goon
SB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 am

Post by SB »

In post 412, Kagami wrote:Side note: the serious bananas thing is absolutely incredible. Is that what SB stands for, SB?

Yeah, it is.

In post 417, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 408, SB wrote:I also feel like when he got his Rylai suspicion the defense of GIF was really over the top considering that others had been saying that GIF hadn't done much seemed to get a free pass?

What specifically was over-the-top about it? I didn't really agree with the point pieguy was making about singling out GIF, but I didn't feel it was over-the-top and I'm not seeing how this, out of all the things you could point out in pieguy's play, as scummy.

Over the top was bad wording in hindsight, it was more about how I felt it was weird how he jumped at Rylai for saying that GIF was weird when there were other people like Relentless who did it for similar reasons but I don't remember pie finding them questionable for it. I'd like to know if Rylai finds anyone suspicious for reasons that aren't variations of "lacking content" though.

That said, his response to my vote is fine and I'll probably end up looking elsewhere when I come back. I actually have free time now but I want to relax and play bad video games instead of playing mafia for now so I'll end up looking back over what I had to skim tomorrow.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 421, zMuffinMan wrote:You do realise the first point (and part of the second point) are almost entirely identical to the whole "why are you only mentioning GIF?!?!?!?" thing, right?

not really. I saw it as him calling Rylai out for doing something completely useless (sitting around and asking people for reads instead of actually pushing anyone - the latter part he didn't explicitly say, but it looked like that was his point, especially if you read the 1st sentence/1st half of the 1st point) with no actual intent to game solve.

the second half of the first point (and the second half of the second point) I didn't find compelling, but I could see it as a question aimed to figure out if Rylai actually was going anywhere with any of it.

In post 422, zMuffinMan wrote:Ignoring the possibility he could be scum with Rylai (ergo, not just believing it, but knowing it), I don't see really see this or how it makes him look town. (Not to mention he was setting up for that vote for since his previous post, which is part of why I think it sounds a little forced, e.g. the AD point)

the 3rd point (re: Dan) I'm reading as newb, not forced. in addition to what I just pointed out, I liked the 2nd point because he to some extent looked at the motivation behind Rylai's line re: GIF and that this was consistent with the idea of Rylai pretending to game solve without actually doing so, and the 4th point bc he obviously put in at least enough effort to cross reference it. I'm seeing at least some amount of thought and internal consistency behind this push, even if it's not necessarily that much and I disagree with some of the conclusions/lines of questioning.

and yeah, I *guess* they could be scum together, but meh. even coming from scum bussing, it still takes some amount of effort to make a thoughtful push that makes sense instead of one that looks forced.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Shadowy: I'd rather not Ganon Cannon anyone on D1. I'd be a good deal more open to the idea on D2 and beyond, though.

Lily Keyboardsmash: Noted! I am quite interested to hear a response from Forest on this issue in particular, but I am more than content to leave a vote on them.

---

Sakura: The problem is that the way you were voting made it look like you didn't really care that much about your own reasons for voting. GIF claimed an ability that directly overrode your own and you just sort of ignored it. If you actually cared about using your vote the way you said you were using it, there were two ways to react to his claim:

* Believing it and finding a new target
* Not believing it and trying to convince everyone GIF is lying and therefore scum

Since you say you didn't trust his claim, one must ask the question of why scum would feel so pressured by an ED1 vote (that wasn't even a scumhunting vote) that they would lie about their abilities on ED1 in a way that could possibly be checked and debunked by a town investigative role.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to say to "who cares if my vote is (on someone who is unaffected by the side effect of my vote which is the reason I'm voting for them)" other than people not caring how other people vote is how nothing gets done.

---

Not particularly impressed with Drezi's vote against Rylai. Asking about why Rylai prioritized !science over everyone else non-memorable is a reasonable enough thing, but there isn't much beyond that. Rylai's not exactly high-hanging lynch fruit right now; surely a better and more efforted case could have been made than what was presented. It feels less like the product of legitimate scumhunting and more like the product of "oh crap I'm getting flak for my behavior I better try to do the things I've been accused of not doing".
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 404, Sakura Hana wrote:It could be GIF joking
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 427, Kilgamayan wrote:Not particularly impressed with Drezi's vote against Rylai. Asking about why Rylai prioritized !science over everyone else non-memorable is a reasonable enough thing, but there isn't much beyond that. Rylai's not exactly high-hanging lynch fruit right now; surely a better and more efforted case could have been made than what was presented. It feels less like the product of legitimate scumhunting and more like the product of "oh crap I'm getting flak for my behavior I better try to do the things I've been accused of not doing".

what is your current read on Rylai?

what do you think of my thoughts in ?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

on reread I think I was wrong about thdg, although I'm not particularly sure about this. I also feel a lot worse about my reasoning for clearing Serenes; I thought I saw something earlier that made him strongly town, but looking back at it I have no idea why it wouldn't be able to be coming from scum nor do I remember why I thought it wouldn't when I first saw it. -.-

I'm also wondering where the hell notsci is. his posting while he was here was meh, but I'm extremely concerned about how he's lurking recently.

@Kagami, specifically:
what are your thoughts on thdg?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

My general scum hunting theory goes something like this: Players are always trying to improve the strength of their vote. Mafia have to fabricate their vote in some way. So I want to analyse why players voted (or didn't vote) in the expectation that we should see players improving the quality of their vote. If they don't behave in ways that make sense, then I have to consider if they have some kind of ulterior motive for their action. I always want to apply 'Because they are mafia' as the reason why.

We expect terrible votes to happen in RVS. The reason I was driving attention at Serene was because they had made a
great
vote and then changed it to a RVS wagon vote. That decreased the strength of their vote, and that provokes the question of 'Why would you willingly move to a weaker position?' -> because you are scum. We should always ask this question and failing to do so, failing to hold people accountable for their votes, is how scum wins games. You all know this, we are all experienced players. That is why it was, frankly, bizarre that Rylai/Kilga/Pie were voting me for challenging Serene, and argued semantics over reckless-or-not-reckless. It was always about "Why did you change your vote?" which Serene said "I have some secret reason that I don't want to share right now" and later eventuated to "I wanted to apply pressure to Shadoweh". But Shadoweh had not posted, so there was no reason to 'apply pressure', and equally this reason could have been said at the time, and not postponed. It increasingly weakened Serene's position. 'Why would you willingly move to a weaker position' -> because you are scum.

I can accept that Serene might have thought "Oh, I screwed up, my case on SB is bad" and unvoted. But the sudden flip on to a new wagon screams
player is desperate to vote somewhere/anywhere rather than be caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
"What is your motivation?" -> because you are scum.

So I don't like Serene, I don't like their defenders (SB/Kilga/Rylai/Pie), and I don't like that we have players who haven't voted at all yet.

In depth:
SB votes for Pie: Joke about bussing.
Serene's vote for SB over his bussing joke because
the joke is out of place in a non-native forum
. On it's own that is a pretty weak reason but hey, RVS, let it fly.
Serene follows up with "Can you link games outside SF where you brought up the joke as town?" SB has played a lot of games on MotK, and with a join date of July 2012 at MS, presumably here too.
This should have been an easy request to meet.
"Sure, here is my last game as town...(link)"
Instead, the response is:
"idk i've played like 2 games on MS and most of my recent games on motk were scumgames before mafia kind of died there."

So let's go look at the Shrine Maiden games. SB modded our most recent one, so the one before that:
NOTV2 - Town, first page, joke about
not
being scum.

AOC - Town, no jokes.
NSP - Town, no jokes.
Containment - Scum, first post is a bus joke.
Dr Wars - Town, no jokes.
MB - Town, self votes and claims bussing self (...)
UF - Scum, no jokes.
AUS - town, no jokes.

In summary, for games dating back to the start of 2014:
As town, SB has
once joked about bussing or being scum
SB has
once joked about being scum
while scum (50% of scum games).
Overall, SB making a joke about bussibg or scumming is
more likely
to come from scum!SB, but not conclusively.

However, this does fly in the face of SB's claim that 'most of my recent games on motk were scumgames' when most of his recent games were town. He lied.

"Why did you lie about your action?" I posit that it was, in fact, a serious mistake. My feeling is that SB joking about bussing probably correlates with him actually being scum. It was actually the second time he downplayed the seriousness of Serene's question; the first time when he misread it and said "i joked about it in cyou're twice after a skim" in 40.

So this is a fairly serious point raised by Serene, and after further investigation, if they'd stayed voting SB I would probably be sheeping them instead of voting them.

Let's see what else SB has done today.

The main thing was his vote for me. Let's look at the post.
In post 80, SB wrote:I'm more inclined to think Serene is town because I don't see him going this tryhard as scum on an RVS push when it was more likely to backfire in his face than get some actual suspicion on me.

UNVOTE: pieguyn
VOTE: Sky Paladin

He feels like he's just staying on the sidelines I guess? I'm not really sure how to describe it.

So there's two things SB is saying here.
1 - Serene is town because 'scum wouldn't be this tryhard' when 'it was more likely to backfire'.
2 - Sky is scum because 'staying on the sidelines/not really sure why."

Point 1 - There's no way that Serene could know in advance that it would 'be more likely to backfire'. So this point doesn't stand. There's no reason for saying it except to defend/buddy Serene.
Point 2 - 'Staying on the sidelines' appears to be in response to post where I asked Serene to explain their vote on Shadoweh. So this is in, itself, also defending Serene.

In other words, this vote and post was all about suppressing attention on Serene, and highlighting attention on a player who was threatening (but not yet voting) Serene.

SB acknowledges that he screwed up in 86 when he states:
"Sky looked like he's making an attempt to look useful but wasn't really sticking his neck out and doing much. The post that cut me while I was writing this is kind of a counterexample though so meh."

SB's post acknowledges that he has a poor vote but doesn't strengthen it.
"Why would you willingly move to a weaker position?" -> You are scum.

SB addresses his vote in 266 and restates his 'sticking his neck out' comment. We can see that his point is, again, mostly interested in downplaying Serene, and highlighting Sky.

408 - A return to the vote for Pie.
Reason for voting Pie:
I also think Pie saying that he'd rather form reads from play than rolespec (somewhere around 170 iirc) and then not really doing much is sort of weird? It sort of looks like posturing. I also feel like when he got his Rylai suspicion the defense of GIF was really over the top considering that others had been saying that GIF hadn't done much seemed to get a free pass?

Having re-read from 150 to 250, I didn't see anything that lined up with what SB said. There was a discussion between zMuffin and Pie about reads based on meta.

There was, however, this post at 199 from Pie, wherein Pie supports another player (Relentless) push on SB during his conversation with zMuffin. In fact, Pie mentions SB a lot from 200+. Except then there is an inexplicable shift in attitude from Pie, who suddenly sheeps Kilga's vote on Sky, which is in direct opposition to everything Pie had been saying about SB, and in disagreement with her own later point in 267 when she agrees with Relentless that she didn't like Serene abandoning their vote. On the surface, I'm not sure what to make of it, except to note that Pie ends up voting for Rylai, which is the second half of why SB voted for Pie.

Pie and Muffin keep on talking. Pie: 277
the only scum read I have is Sky_Paladin but at this point the only reasoning behind it is I still don't see how he gets "reckless" from Serenes' initial reasoning.

Pie has also clarified that she has some issues with Serene but doesn't see Serene's actions as scummy at this point. She's confused her story here; originally she was saying my vote was bad because I said SB was reckless.

"Why are you confused about why you voted?" -> Because you are scum.

Rylai appears in 282. We care about Rylai because SB votes Pie because Pie suspects Rylai. OK.

What does Rylai have to say (Rylai is currently voting Sky for 'being on the backburner')
People I don't feel fond of:
GiF: Definitely hasn't contributed
Sky Paladin: His reasoning for voting SF is based entire of a misconception of SF's posts, and he's trying to push that as a kind of a gotcha kind of thing. He's also accusing SB of being scum for saying SF is town, and he's pushing only this and pretty much just sitting around on everything else.
AD: No

There are plenty of people who haven't contributed, so it's odd that GiF would be singled out. It's additionally relevant because SB mentions Pie's defense of GiF and suspicion of Rylai as the basis for his vote.
I dismissed Rylai's point against me in 284 as "You're contradicting yourself", Rylai apparently agrees and shifts their vote a little later.
And randomly picks out AD. For what?

In 291, Pie empty votes Rylai. We can assume it's in direct response to Rylai's scummy 282, because she clarifies in 294.
This is the first time I can see that Pie singles out GiF for anything, and it's specifically to say what I said just now -> There are plenty of people who haven't contributed, so it's odd that GiF would be singled out.
It's relevant because SB stated, in his vote for Pie, "I also feel like when he got his Rylai suspicion the defense of GIF was really over the top considering that others had been saying that GIF hadn't done much seemed to get a free pass?".

Pie argues with Sakura a bit over emotions from 300+.

Pie, quite justifiably in my opinion, asks Dan why he is townclearing Rylai in 359.

Pie mentions GiF in the context of
improving her opinion of Rylai
in 382, when she says:
"now that he explained it's more that GIF is being here but doing absolutely nothing while he is here, it looks better."

And finally we catch up to SB's vote and post in 408.
I also think Pie saying that he'd rather form reads from play than rolespec (somewhere around 170 iirc) and then not really doing much is sort of weird? It sort of looks like posturing. I also feel like when he got his Rylai suspicion the defense of GIF was really over the top considering that others had been saying that GIF hadn't done much seemed to get a free pass?

IMO Pie had said a lot of things, but one thing she had not done was an 'over the top defense of GiF'. She had mounted a basic case on Rylai, and she had mentioned approval of pressure on SB. She had mentioned her opinions on several players, including me. So I don't think it's posturing. I don't agree with many of the things she says because she seems to contradict herself at times, and these are points SB should have picked up and made in his vote if he was serious about it. Serious as Bananas.

SB will later address this 'seriousness' when interrogated by zMuffin, "Over the top was bad wording in hindsight, it was more about how I felt it was weird how he jumped at Rylai for saying that GIF was weird when there were other people like Relentless who did it for similar reasons but I don't remember pie finding them questionable for it."

It was not weird. It was weird for Rylai to pluck GiF out of thin air.

I think the motivation for SB's vote is purely because she is pressuring somebody SB doesn't want her to pressure, and that's probably Rylai. In any case, the reason behind the vote is shallow and looks fake.

I think SB and Rylai are probably both scum, and it's probably no coincidence they both changed their vote at around the same time.

I think Serene is bad, but SB is worse.

I think there is a better-than-average chance that SB's bus joke is because he is scum. I also think that the basis for his vote on me, and later vote switch to Pie, is fabricated. I feel that his contribution to the game so far is mostly clarifying things he said previously, which is a polite way of saying changing your story.

I don't really trust Pie because she does flip around a lot. I think there's something rotten amongst the group of Serene/SB/Pie/Kilga/Rylai, and I think SB is probably the best flip for today. I also think Kilga has five votes and all of them are awful and I'll get to that later.

UNVOTE: Serene Forest
VOTE: SB

I have a lot of work remaining but this will do for now.

((@TODO evaluate Serene ISO))
((@TODO respond to Pie #242))
((@TODO ISO Relentless In post 352, The_Relentless wrote:idk dude I just strung some random silly sounding words together as a joke. if that's his actual username then that's pretty funny -> nope.))
((@TODO Kilga))
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh my god. No one is going to read that. Do you think Serene and SB are scum bussing each other or something? Also do you think it's a coincidence that all your scum reads are easy people to suspect right now that you're mostly familiar with?

I will drop it for Day 1, but my opinion is that as long as we have both Sakura and Kilga in the game we should probably be double-lynching every day we can. I suspect we're suposed to be in LYLO by Day 5, and the warning about skiping Day phases.. I kind of also want to get rid of this card in general just so it can't be taken.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 419, pieguyn wrote:
In post 386, Ankamius wrote:pieguyn: Can you update your town list for me please?

TOWN (S->W):
Relentless
, Serene, Kilga, SB, zmuffin <gap> Mala, Kagami, Drezi, Ank

wha-
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Like the reads list looks mostly fine to me, but Relentless being right at the top is literally the last thing I would have expected.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Town:
Kagami
Malakittens
pieguyn
SB
Shadoweh

Problem Slots:
Drezi
Kilgamayan
Rylai Crestfall
Serenes Forest

Scum:
The_Relentless
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Shadoweh I read it and honestly that post is town town town.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Can you sum it up for me? I'm not reading it either.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 428, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 404, Sakura Hana wrote:It could be GIF joking

I promise you that it's not a joke.
No one can manipulate my spellcards in any way.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I am going to shoot you Ankamius.
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

you will be DEAD
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Relentless: you need more Love of the Burning Variety
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 439, The_Relentless wrote:I am going to shoot you Ankamius.

Nah

Also im not summing up any posts tbh.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 441, SXTLHGaiden wrote:Relentless: you need more Love of the Burning Variety

are you even in this game
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

Ankamius do you want to expand on why Kilgamayan is a problem player. I also think it is weird that you would be surprised by the dude who's been townreading me the whole game townreading me. especially when you've said like, nothing about why I'm scum
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Lily reading Ankamius' latest posts, along with The Relentless' post, made Lily think and look again at Ankamius because Lily had honestly forgotten that Ankamius was in the game!
In post 444, The_Relentless wrote:Ankamius do you want to expand on why Kilgamayan is a problem player.
Lily thinks that Ankamius should also expand on their thoughts about everyone they find relevant!
Lily tried looking through Ankamius' posts and Lily found nothing that resembled an opinion in Ankamius' posts other than The Relentless being scum for some reason that Lily doesn't see being explained and a few townreads that are also not explained!
Lily doesn't like that Ankamius prods other players continuously throughout the game to explain their reads while never doing this himself!
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 444, The_Relentless wrote:I also think it is weird that you would be surprised by the dude who's been townreading me the whole game townreading me. especially when you've said like, nothing about why I'm scum

who has been townreading you all game?
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

pieguyn.

I'm feeling pretty clocked out of this game suddenly because Serenes (who is mafia) has not been posting and most active people are pretty town, leaving us with a bunch of mafiascum.txt people who think it's funny to have less than a post's worth of content in three or so days. please do something. like, GiF, if you're town-hunting, at least be share with the class and tell us the remaining pool you'd vote from. I agree on Rylai and Drezi being scummy but also feel they're kinda the same crapshoot as everybody else in this game, Serenes is the only read I feel confident in

I want Shadoweh to explain what she meant by thinking I'm a weird newbies; I got town vibes from some of her recent posts but her suspicion on me comes off artificial, as well as the "the best defense is a good offense" comment
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

thdgkdms: what is your opinion on the other Lily?
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Lily and Lily will be together forever!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”