Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5950 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

what i am concerned about in titus' plan is bear rbing ank so the elk flip can only be found out later rather than sooner, not to mention ank being sk because he claimed vig before he knew i was vig, and as a result losing the game because we not only relied on scum to kill scum for us, but also because we could have incorrectly predicted who the dictator is. and while titus says her plan works, it's all predicated on her both being town and knowing exactly who the scum are and what kinds of scum they are. and i think that is a valid concern of mine considering how intent she is on lynching her communist that's claimed VIG over her communist that's claimed BP or MILLER. i would not have as much opposition to this plan if she wanted to lynch ika or muffin.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5951 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:57 am

for everyone who's still on the fence, try to look at it from my perspective:

titus says she is scared of communists existing. therefore out of her communist pool of bp-ika, miller-muffin, and vig-fin3, she decides to team up with claimed scum rb-bear to lynch the vig. when called out on this and asked why she isn't considering lynching ika or muffin instead, her response is just that i am crying and whining about nothing.

i bring up concerns about elk not dying tonight and she says not to worry about that. we're not even sure that elk is the dictator, but despite assuming we're communists off of what amounts to literally nothing, she also assumes a player who she sees as sk will kill a player most of us think is likely dictator, and assumes the claimed hippie will sit back and let this happen when if all goes according to titus' plan the hippie will be lynched tomorrow.

now imagine you're me who is increasingly worried about how titus refuses to take my concerns seriously, refuses to lynch anyone on her communist team other than the claimed vig, completely ignores how that hippie raises no objections to the plan because it gets the vig lynched

...and imagine that on top of your growing fears that titus is the lone dictator instead of elk because of these illogical refusals, you've just remembered how on day 2, titus was doubtful of her sanity and her "guilty" on shos up until pv claimed a solid guilty on dictator prohawk, then all of a sudden as the prohawk wagon grew she was pushing how her guilty on shos was solid and she illogically wanted to lynch shos day 2 instead of simply waiting one more night to check her sanity, despite how she was posting about being insane before. that does nothing to alleviate my growing concerns about titus. and i think the chances of her plan leading to a town loss are growing higher and higher.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5952 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5950, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:what i am concerned about in titus' plan is bear rbing ank so the elk flip can only be found out later rather than sooner, not to mention ank being sk because he claimed vig before he knew i was vig, and as a result losing the game because we not only relied on scum to kill scum for us, but also because we could have incorrectly predicted who the dictator is. and while titus says her plan works, it's all predicated on her both being town and knowing exactly who the scum are and what kinds of scum they are. and i think that is a valid concern of mine considering how intent she is on lynching her communist that's claimed VIG over her communist that's claimed BP or MILLER. i would not have as much opposition to this plan if she wanted to lynch ika or muffin.

I get this.

I am trying to wrap my head around elk boy voting you.

the shortest point from my perspective is to shoot from A<-------->B

bear gets lynched. shoot elk boy and titus.

I think there are only 2 scum left. period. end of story.

1:3 is still winneable for town. anything else we wasted a bunch of fucking time here. there will be words.

we already have bear, so I am like wtf lynch him.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5953 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:23 am

Post by mastin2 »

Frightened inmate number3 is at L-2.

5-8
:

Frightened inmate number3 - 3 (Impossibear, Titus, theelkspeaks)

Impossibear - 2 (Pirate Ika, Frightened inmate number3)

Not Voting - 3 (Nobody Special, Ankamius, Muffin)

5 to lynch.

Frightened inmate number3 for the lynch.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5954 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:41 am

for the record, titus is postulating that there are only 2 town left against 3 communists, 1 hippie, 1 dictator, and 1 sk. and she thinks she and nobody special are most likely those two.
and i think that is impossible. i believe nobody special is town, but i am no longer sure about titus and of fucking course they aren't the only two town left
i think ika is town, ank and muffin are probably town, and for sure i'm town.
i agree with mollie/ika that the only ones left are hippie and dictator
and while it really looks like elk took advantage of my replace out request as a reason to vote me while still pretending not to be scum
thinking about her illogical stubbornness and play regarding shos and prohawk results day 2 makes me think she's just as likely to be scum now
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5955 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Impossibear »

Frightened inmate number3 wrote:for the record, titus is postulating that there are only 2 town left against 3 communists, 1 hippie, 1 dictator, and 1 sk. and she thinks she and nobody special are most likely those two.
and i think that is impossible. i believe nobody special is town, but i am no longer sure about titus and of fucking course they aren't the only two town left
i think ika is town, ank and muffin are probably town, and for sure i'm town.
i agree with mollie/ika that the only ones left are hippie and dictator
and while it really looks like elk took advantage of my replace out request as a reason to vote me while still pretending not to be scum
thinking about her illogical stubbornness and play regarding shos and prohawk results day 2 makes me think she's just as likely to be scum now

You're an idiot.

Scumtitus won under your plan. She's painfully obviously town.
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5956 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Okay, I'm here. I think I've made my choice, but let me make sure.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5957 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: ImpossibleBear

Four reasons:

1. In the end, I can't trust a confirmed scum roleblocker not to try to fuck with us regardless of whether there are communists or not. From what it looks like from his posting today (assuming Jingle's the only presence right now), the slot pretty much has accepted defeat; their last hurrah is to get any scum faction to win over us. Even if we make a failsafe against communists, what I see being most likely to happen is impossibear specifically stopping us from being able to eliminate the anti-town enough for town to win. This wouldn't be much of an issue with the communist team being a red herring, but it would mean that we probably won't win anyway if they are.

2. If there really is only 1 dictator and 1 hippie left, this is a cleaner and faster way to end the game.

Communists earned the win if they exist, but otherwise town gets a clean win with this path. I also can't let confirmed scum or obvscum pull out a win via shenanigans. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5958 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Okay, so.

Looks like it's up to Muffin and me.

For the longest time, I've thought both fin and Titus were scum. However, I got to thinking about it, and if that were true then there wouldn't be enough town alive that the game would still be going. Titus is more town than fin, IMO. (I also had a fleeting thought that fin and Titus were on the same team...)

As much as I would love to follow a
very
convoluted plan, -- and at one point, yes, I was
convinced
there were Communists -- I can't honestly leave a claimed scum alive.

VOTE: Impossibear
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5959 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:54 pm

thanks for hammering but before thread locks,
ank kills elk
i kill titus

should be a win
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5960 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:58 pm

and should ank not kill elk, he's bp sk and lynch him before elk. there is no reason if he's vig and thinks there's a chance i'm scum he wouldn't kill elk.
should ank-sk kill town over elk, elk-dictator also kills town, and titus is town, we still go into day 5 with 1/1/4, which is a win as long as elk is dictator. but in the case of ank killing someone not elk, ank is confirmed sk so lynch him first then work out dictator from there
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5961 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That timing though.

:|
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5962 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:05 pm

i really don't think ns is a communist and if he is, all plans presented today were gambling on blizzard's town result on him.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5963 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I did miscount, though. I thought I was putting you at L-1. (I'm very tired.)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5964 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I know, it just feels ridiculously anti-climactic to have him be a non-factor for the whole game, then suddenly come in less than an hour after I decide which way I'm going with to go the same way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5965 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to prove I am town here by hammering this.

If commies exist, then we lost anyway as more non-commies believe they do not exist.

Fin3, the fact I am willing to piss you off, even accidently, is not consistent with dictator. All I had to do as dictator is sheep your plan if you were right.

Also, Blizzards role requires a framer to deduce his results. The only ones without proven roles are me muffin and ika. Muffin has some hood sync thing which I do not get. That leaves ika.

Ika claims shot knowing I will push commie. He then uses it to doubtcast me as the proper play is to lynch the vig commie if they exist bc cannot shoot all the town.

Ika meanwhile frames himself so he comes back town. He goes nowhere on check and I have to say innocent.

I just feel bad for falling for it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5966 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5959, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:thanks for hammering but before thread locks,
ank kills elk
i kill titus

should be a win

he is at l minus one not hammer
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5967 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Just look at the false stories about me ika has thrown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5968 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Everything I did has a reason.

Ika doubts shos day 1.
Shos guilty of questionable sanity. Ika doubts cop and result despite his alleged scumread the day before. Proven by shos.
Shos doesn't doubt PV. I vote Shos because our pms are different. Ika then uses this to argue scum wiyh prohaek, capitalizing.
Ika then continues doubtcasting my status as cop.

Here, he is doing the same thing. Why? What does he gain?

Titus, the cop, dead. I am the biggest threat to him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5969 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

I can't stop laughing over you calling fin a "vig commie" which who is you are pushing the lynch for.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5970 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Right well I know full well that if he wasn't a commie, he's a vig. If we are wrong about commies, he had to be the lynch to stop dictator scum from winning.

You think it's actually smart play to piss off a vig? No. It was necessary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5971 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Also I am notoriously stubborn as town. See InuYasha Mafia. I voteparked by the scumteam and no one saw it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5972 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5965, Titus wrote:Ika meanwhile frames himself so he comes back town. He goes nowhere on check and I have to say innocent.

So now im a X-shot BP lawyer who can self target?

Let disperse this one right now:

mod, can a hypotical lawyer/tailor self visit

<<< If their role PM dictated they could, yes. Otherwise, no. >>>

if you recall last game titus, they couldn't so what makes it any different here?

Also you keep calling me fucking ika when mollie has been doing about 90% of the post for day 1 and today. I thought shos was town, mollie did not.
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5973 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Titus »

You are not a BP under that plan. You would be dictator.

Your X shot BP is you not killing bc blocked healed or whatever. Frame yourself.

I called your slot ika. I have been doing that. I tokd you that. Fin3 just called your slot ika and you are not getting pissed.

I just cannot see the town motivation to try and get the cop shot for obviously playing to win.

You are arguing I am a scum insane cop, who pisses off a vig because scum. That is bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5974 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Titus »

How many layers of bullshit personal baggage do I deal with you from you or your hydras every game? Despite being told no so many times.

1. Titus is not a cop.
1a. Proven wrong by shos.
2. Titus result made up because questionable sanity.
2a. Titus proven insane.
3. The only reason Titus doubts PV is question asker is dictator not because of role.
3a. PV proven lying, so plenty of reason to doubt.
3b. I doubted shos because of his not doubting PV's claim.
4. PI calls me scum bc working with Bear.
4a. If there are communists, town has to work with hippies or gg.
5. As scum, I keep proposing going after the vig.
5a. PI gets benefit from me dead. If scum, because duh. If town because he is going to let baggage cloud his thinking.

This is bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”