Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2518, Ozgin wrote:As for you, this makes you my strongest scumread, followed by a lean scumread on NJ. I'm going to ISO you and NJ and try to figure it all out. What is your read of NJ?

Asked to post reads to help people townread him, quickhammers instead. That was scummier than the quickhammer itself. I don't think he's on pisskop's team though.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 2647, Ellie wrote:
In post 2640, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 2639, Wake1 wrote:Doctors don't get told if their protection was successful. They don't get told anything.

Did this used to be the case in earlier Mafia games?

Never, as far as I recall.

NS, what are your reads?

vikingfan needs to die. The rest can be discussed tomorrow.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

So this is how you're explaining to me and everyone in this game why my hammer was scummy:" town was going well but then you hammered and town .. it couldn't do anything.. WHAT WAS TOWN TO DO?!"

Dude. Why was my hammer more likely to come from scum than town. Do try again.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2518, Ozgin wrote:Could it have been a Freudian slip? Imagine this: At night, a player is reading the thread looking for who to nk. That player finds some profoundly awesome piece of evidence that somehow slipped under everyone's radar. The next day, when the person who was nk'd was revealed to be something awesome (like Boon's doctor PR), everyone is kinda getting ready to move on, but the player who found the evidence gets a little egotistical. They want people to realize how cool they are for discovering this awesome, barely noticeable piece of evidence, so they make the error of pointing it out. It's as if they were to say, "Man that NK was a great job on the scum team, they must be pretty damn smart! I bet they're awesome players!" And then just sits there and smiles as they stroke their own ego.

I don't actually think that's the case, but I thought it interesting enough to bring up.

So this isn't something you actually believe?
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2652, Nobody Special wrote:vikingfan needs to die. The rest can be discussed tomorrow.

What do you think of TSO and Aeronaut and why do you think it?
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Ellie »

NakedJogger, if you are town and hammered for town reasons, simply explain your thought process so we can see how town it was. It's simple.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 2655, Ellie wrote:
In post 2652, Nobody Special wrote:vikingfan needs to die. The rest can be discussed tomorrow.

TSO is supremely frustrated, like I am, and therefore most-probably town.

Aeronaut, no read, because he hasn't left an impression on me yet.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:24 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Ellie That would spare me quite a lot of enjoyment. Also, don't defend stupidity; People who call me scum have to come up with reasons to do so before I have to do anything, not the other way around. And I believe I've already explained it to none other than elusive who has asked me that same question twice ever since despite.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:29 am

Post by ika »

In post 2648, FakedBlogger wrote:That's pretty obvious. But is it ok to ask someone if he/she is cheating, because that's the relevant issue here. Because that's what I did, not even seriously just to point out in a derogatory fashion how similar, in a bad way, their playstyle to that of another player is.

Whatever, vk, still waiting ..

No, it is not your job (or any player's job for that matter). If you suspect cheating you pm mod/listmod.

I personally know both players from offsites and that they are very much 2 different people. Also given that mathblade is titus sister (who is also my backup mod) would probably be aware if math tried something and would of stepped in if there was something going on.

Now this issue is over, if there is any more problems or "accusations" you bring it to PMs with me/titus.
Last edited by ika on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 2654, Ellie wrote:
In post 2518, Ozgin wrote:Could it have been a Freudian slip? Imagine this: At night, a player is reading the thread looking for who to nk. That player finds some profoundly awesome piece of evidence that somehow slipped under everyone's radar. The next day, when the person who was nk'd was revealed to be something awesome (like Boon's doctor PR), everyone is kinda getting ready to move on, but the player who found the evidence gets a little egotistical. They want people to realize how cool they are for discovering this awesome, barely noticeable piece of evidence, so they make the error of pointing it out. It's as if they were to say, "Man that NK was a great job on the scum team, they must be pretty damn smart! I bet they're awesome players!" And then just sits there and smiles as they stroke their own ego.

I don't actually think that's the case, but I thought it interesting enough to bring up.

So this isn't something you actually believe?

No, I brought it up because it really interests me. Elusive doesn't strike me as egotistical.

In post 2656, Ellie wrote:NakedJogger, if you are town and hammered for town reasons, simply explain your thought process so we can see how town it was. It's simple.

I second this.

ABR's conviction with the vf case and his offering himself as a quick next-day lynch doesn't seem like something a scum would say. I just struggle to think ABR is scum when he does things like this.

I'm willing to wagon vf if it's a serious push, but I'm a little more convinced that Ellie is scum.

Ellie wrote:
In post 2518, Ozgin wrote:As for you, this makes you my strongest scumread, followed by a lean scumread on NJ. I'm going to ISO you and NJ and try to figure it all out. What is your read of NJ?

Asked to post reads to help people townread him, quickhammers instead. That was scummier than the quickhammer itself. I don't think he's on pisskop's team though.

So you just think he's general anti-town? And what about my post where I asked you questions from things I saw in your ISO? Why won't you address them?
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:33 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Ok I retract my words and replace them with this: Elusive and Math, if you would hydra together I wouldn't know which head is posting what.

Viking, I'm waiting to be amused cmon.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 2579, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2577, Ozgin wrote:I think this is a bit of a stretch, though. I mean, you can say this about anyone.

I'm saying this because there's a high chance he's scum, and people want to keep him alive without understanding the potential importance and urgency of lynching scum.

See that's where you lost me, I think Ellie has a higher chance of being scum,

In post 2580, estival wrote:Ozgin, are you asking me to full claim? Is anyone else interested in a full claim? Most likely I will before day ends.

It would certainly help your case in my opinion, and could potentially help Ellie's as well.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2658, FakedBlogger wrote:@Ellie That would spare me quite a lot of enjoyment. Also, don't defend stupidity; People who call me scum have to come up with reasons to do so before I have to do anything, not the other way around. And I believe I've already explained it to none other than elusive who has asked me that same question twice ever since despite.

The reason you needed to hammer is because enough people thought you were scummy to have a good chance of lynching you. That was before the hammer. Then rather than, say, explain your reads, you acted in an extremely survivalistic manner. It is not surprising people think you are scummy.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1148, ika wrote:replace

@NJ -- I am a unique slot. This slot is not a hydra. This slot is me. I am MathBlade.

However if I ever hydra I will put -- MathBlade or identify any such hydra.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2660, Ozgin wrote:No, I brought it up because it really interests me.

Why does it interest you?

In post 2660, Ozgin wrote: I just struggle to think ABR is scum when he does things like this.

I think people probably can't fake that level of crazy.

In post 2660, Ozgin wrote:So you just think he's general anti-town? And what about my post where I asked you questions from things I saw in your ISO? Why won't you address them?

No, hence my use of the word scummy. I'm still catching up - did you ask me about something other than my read on elusive and my statement that I would hammer vikingfan?
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Ellie »

elusive and MathBlade are very, very different people with unique writing styles and separate personalities. It shouldn't be too hard to tell them apart, guys.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2657, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 2655, Ellie wrote:

TSO is supremely frustrated, like I am, and therefore most-probably town.

Aeronaut, no read, because he hasn't left an impression on me yet.

Yeah maybe I should try this from the other direction. What do you think of elusive, goodmorning and dragonspawn?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:43 am

Post by ika »

Ok i presume the issue that started is elusive alt slipped and it was taken as a hydra post.

Anyway the issue should be resolved
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:52 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2661, FakedBlogger wrote:Ok I retract my words and replace them with this: Elusive and Math, if you would hydra together I wouldn't know which head is posting what.

Viking, I'm waiting to be amused cmon.

So no response to the questions multiple people are asking you? My vote stays.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 2665, Ellie wrote:
In post 2660, Ozgin wrote:No, I brought it up because it really interests me.

Why does it interest you?

In post 2660, Ozgin wrote: I just struggle to think ABR is scum when he does things like this.

I think people probably can't fake that level of crazy.

In post 2660, Ozgin wrote:So you just think he's general anti-town? And what about my post where I asked you questions from things I saw in your ISO? Why won't you address them?

No, hence my use of the word scummy. I'm still catching up - did you ask me about something other than my read on elusive and my statement that I would hammer vikingfan?

1) The concept of a Freudian slip that isn't just a linguistics error. I'm just utterly fascinated by people who accidentally show their true intentions without even realizing it. Not saying that's what she did, but recognizing the possibility is just interesting to me personally. However, Kitz pretty much debunked my Freudian slip theory.

2) But is it really crazy to be so sure of something that you'd bet your life on it? Granted, it's not your
real
life, but there are some things I'd be willing to bet my life on (e.g. I bet my life that I can go outside and take a picture of a handful of snow and post it because winter sucks on the east coast).

3) No, that's the gist of what I asked you. There was a weird conversation you had somewhere too that I think I asked about, but it was all related to your interactions with elusive and your (potential) mason/lover softclaim.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

For the record, Math has no known alts and only one known hydra with me (Double Trouble). If anyone has any concerns as to the author of a post, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be around usually if ika is not.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Ellie »

Okay, I was hoping for some more creative reasons for suspecting me Ozgin. As stated many times already, I know elusive
very
well. She is town. If you think my read on her is too confident for d1 or d2, then you don't understand how her mind works. This is simply not how she plays as scum.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 2672, Ellie wrote:Okay, I was hoping for some more creative reasons for suspecting me Ozgin. As stated many times already, I know elusive
very
well. She is town. If you think my read on her is too confident for d1 or d2, then you don't understand how her mind works. This is simply not how she plays as scum.

Fair enough, I can't necessarily argue with you if you claim you know her meta very well and she has confirmed that. But what about your posts saying things like "It's impossible to lynch her" etc., you almost hinted at her being invincible. Why is that?
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2670, Ozgin wrote:2) But is it really crazy to be so sure of something that you'd bet your life on it? Granted, it's not your real life, but there are some things I'd be willing to bet my life on (e.g. I bet my life that I can go outside and take a picture of a handful of snow and post it because winter sucks on the east coast).

Do you have any beliefs about this game that you would bet your game life on? I was talking about some other behavior from ABR that appears to stretch the boundaries of sanity.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”