Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Witness Protection »

In post 247, Elbirn wrote:How did you get "mafia traitor" out of that?

Reading comprehension RUS. I just glanced at his post and
assumed
, gasp, he was Town claiming. I didn't think he'd be honest! Honest scum are rare. :lol:

I have foot in mouth disease. :roll:

My psychoanalyst/doc will fix me. :eek:
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:07 am

Idle thought, then I'll go away for awhile. I haven't picked up any scum reads. At least none I'm sure are scum reading me. This makes me wonder about some of those Town reading me. Now I'm not trying to bring division, I'm just saying Town reading me isn't going to preclude a read from where they are currently standing on other things. I want to trust my allies, and hopefully we'll form a killer Town bloc, but I want more ...

Call me greedy.

In my spare time, I'm gonna list out everyone, who they're scum and Town reading, add in votes. Divide by hours between posts. See who they don't address. Multiplied by the number of words averaged in said posts. Seubtract attitude, and see if I can make a New and Improved scumputer (don't tell DGB!).
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:21 am

Post by goodmorning »

He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

Votecount 1.9
TierShift [L-3] - Elbirn, Titus, AxleGreaser, Witness Protection

BRantz [L-5] - Valkyrie Mollie, hi im Yakko
AxleGreaser [L-6] - TierShift
Belisarius [L-6] - Seraphim
farside22 [L-6] - BRantz
hi im Yakko [L-6] - Aeronaut
Valkyrie Mollie [L-6] - farside22
Aeronaut [L-6] - Belisarius

Not Voting [1] - T S O

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-03-10 20:00:00).
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

I think guy and i are gonna fight. :(

@ far

you have a really weird meta read on titus that is why I am sooper dooper sus of you.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:03 am

I've fixed the DVR remote to work our DVD recorder, laundry, solved other misc. problem for my wife, and our kid (kid, he's 30 now) has stolen our truck to go to a 2 year celebration at a local lounge, so I'm bored.

Wagons.

TierShift
A justified placeholder for my vote. May move at some later date. Everyone's a Town read.

BRantz
Another good wagon. just hit me wrong from his ISO, making me reread him several times.
Of course
I could be wrong. Still a good wagon with a Town read and a nullish read.

AxleGreaser
Not going here. Isn't Tier's vote still RVS?

Belisarius
Vote is by a tentative scum read. Wouldn't vote here either.

farside22
I don't trust BRantz, so no.

hi im Yakko
This better be a placeholder.

Valkyrie Mollie
Farside scum reads Brantz, complains about Brantz' scum read of mollie, then goes and votes VM. Reasons are eh. That's close to meh. I don't have a clue, and it's anyone's guess if this is a scum wagon or not

Aeronaut
Justified wagon for previous player. Voted by a Town read.

Opinions?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 227, Witness Protection wrote:I'm not getting a TSO Town read yet either. He has playful posts right now, but isn't committing to anything, yet. We'll see if this is going to be a trend. I think I may be able to successfully sort a scum TSO.

My interest for the game rises!
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Valkyrie Mollie

answer yo fucking questions shitlord
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:39 pm

@Mod Where is Titus' vote?
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:39 pm

Er sorry, I'm blind. eep!
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Down to the line this establish a piece of basic mafia knowledge that i know you know.
In post 236, farside22 wrote:I voted Titus
I stated what I see from titus typically
Mollie called my read on titus bs.
None of what you quoted explain mollies reasons for finding my read on titus bs. She has said it more then once.
I referenced a game all 3 of us were in because if she is pushing my read on Titus as bs I'm asking her why based on a game all 3 of us have been in.
Why is that unclear to you?

when I asked you for 1 town 1 scum game you gave me three Town, two scum. #210

That tells me that, you know that in order to use meta, you cant just use specific examples but need to see whats normal and whats not.

Thus:

That you have an example or even few, where Titus is
In post 210, farside22 wrote:less then active
is not alignment indicative if there are others where as Mollie says
In post 97, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:I spend the majority of my time politely asking titus to stfu

So in terms of titus alignment your original tell is null and empty: wrong. (wrong is not necessarily scummy but can be.)

However at some time # VM read you as scum a million times for being wrong about that.
I disagree, you could be scum who knows they have meta of Titus and use that as an excuse to scum read Titus badly, or even scum that just made a mistake.

Something you are failing to clarify, is when you ask for instance
In post 169, farside22 wrote:Why is it bs Mollie?

Is that you claiming the Titus read is valid and he is scummy for that reason.

or

that your misread on Titus is understandable as town and hence not as scummy as VM makes out?

For me unless you are still claiming
In post 93, farside22 wrote:I voted for you because you are not typically a Chatty Cathy asking lots of questions.

is a valid read and not
a read based on insufficient meta (as Titus is apparently only sometimes "less then active"(as seen by you) and sometimes plays "stfu"(as seen by mollie))

unless you are stuill claiming Titus is scummy for that reason I am nto real interested in that read, nor in calling you scummy for it.

As i stated here
In post 202, AxleGreaser wrote:Also i am pretty sure your Million times over would be based on meta, that I dont yet have...

Someone will need to put something else on the table for the Million times over to make sense to me.

VM is not voting you....
You are voting VM.

What do I think of that:

I dont think I actually object to your vote. has other reasons. (at least some of which are about VM?) But yeah spotaneous town lists like that() feel funny to me(and are easy for scum to do) but I observe that other people do them as town.(so i try to ignore them). I questioned, wp() because I cant see VM in the town bloc or a reason, back then for it,

and if you were profitably digging to clarify your, and hence my read, with your vote on Mollie it would be wonderful.

I am not getting anything much out of you wanting to know why VM, wont agree that just because on some occasion in the past (but not others) Titus is sometimes not chatty, that not being chatty this time makes him scum.

and given that your not voting Titus, and VM is not voting you, why all the focus on what is not useful or relevant
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 237, farside22 wrote:
In post 232, Titus wrote:This feels wierd.

I don't think farside is scum bc they would not push something blatantly false.

Can you point to a game we've been in with you as active from the get go?

I'm pretty tired of people saying something is false were I have no experience with you this way before.

Missed this:

Ah, Ok that is progress.
Spoiler:
I have been unclear whether you claim the point is valid,
or whether you merely claim it is not a scummy mistake for you to make.
(BTW I am guessing, the stfu comment is real and subtstantiable, as the alternative is impressively silly as any alignment.)

@Vm
could you provide links to games where you have had to
In post 97, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:I spend the majority of my time politely asking titus to stfu

Note i expect significant literary license with "majority of my time" and or "politely" but at least one stfu(or its metric equivalent) per game would be nice....

Then we can either decide someone is scummy for this, or move on to the rest of peoples basis for their reads.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:02 pm

In post 259, AxleGreaser wrote:I dont think I actually object to your vote. 190 has other reasons. (at least some of which are about VM?) But yeah spotaneous town lists like that(122) feel funny to me(and are easy for scum to do) but I observe that other people do them as town.(so i try to ignore them). I questioned, wp(203) because I cant see VM in the town bloc or a reason, back then for it,

Nothing they've done is ooc. For either of them. *Gambler's Fallacy* They have more chance being Town. They're working with the posts we see (plus a few more we don't). I see what I think is deceit, I promise to vote them (unless other things take precedent) immediately. Plus, I want them to be Town *Conf-bias*.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:08 pm

M of VM 's already told me to stfu this game. That's kinda meta.

I'm not much of a drinker any more. I deserved it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 253, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:I think guy and i are gonna fight. :(

@ far

you have a really weird meta read on titus that is why I am sooper dooper sus of you.

No dodging my question missy.
Why did you claim my read was bs and demand people vote for me.

In post 254, Witness Protection wrote:I've fixed the DVR remote to work our DVD recorder, laundry, solved other misc. problem for my wife, and our kid (kid, he's 30 now) has stolen our truck to go to a 2 year celebration at a local lounge, so I'm bored.

Wagons.

TierShift
A justified placeholder for my vote. May move at some later date. Everyone's a Town read.

BRantz
Another good wagon. just hit me wrong from his ISO, making me reread him several times.
Of course

AxleGreaser
Not going here. Isn't Tier's vote still RVS?

Belisarius
Vote is by a tentative scum read. Wouldn't vote here either.

farside22

hi im Yakko
This better be a placeholder.

Valkyrie Mollie
Farside scum reads Brantz, complains about Brantz' scum read of mollie, then goes and votes VM. Reasons are eh. That's close to meh. I don't have a clue, and it's anyone's guess if this is a scum wagon or not

Aeronaut
Justified wagon for previous player. Voted by a Town read.

Opinions?

I'm going to start reading your post as much as you read mine. :neutral:

Axle: you realize the Mollie had voted me right? You realize she has still expressed a scum read based on that reason right?
:neutral:

This isn't about where guy put the vote it's the lack of comments from Mollie I take issue with.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:18 pm

because your read on titus IS bs and you know it and yes I answered your question if you cld mebbe I dunno learn to read you cld mebbe see where I did!

here is a game where titus wldn't stfu despite me telling her to do so.

[urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=58466[/url]

so we lynched her d1. she had over 500 posts. I am pretty sure that I was the only 1 who thought she was actually scum tho.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:19 pm

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 263, farside22 wrote:Axle: you realize the Mollie had voted me right? You realize she has still expressed a scum read based on that reason right?

Yep. and Yep.
(I have some suspicion but not a million times over, and less than I do for Tier)

Your _current_ meta read on Titus does not make sense to me. if there are counter examples of him being chatty it is not valid. (ninja'd now there is one #265)

That you were only interested in the times you had seen Titus be not chatty,

and not interested immediately back then in seeing the counter (stfu) examples, that Mollie said existed. Didn't seem right. (as town, but also doesnt seem quite right as scum? as in ofwtf, rang true for me)

In terms of suspicion on VM,

This post represents a level of suspicion that is larger than I see as warranted,
"million times over"
(town people do that/scum fuck up)

stiring the nest, but fishing for other people to make the push
In post 194, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:if any1 wants help me convince guy that far is scum plz feel free to!!!

that can be scummy, (not owning/distancing from own push) and concerns me more than the "million times over"
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:27 pm

In post 256, T S O wrote:VOTE: Valkyrie Mollie

answer yo fucking questions shitlord

this vote is shit and you know it is shit and you shld feel like absolute shit for placing it.

the question has been answered jesus fucking christ axle pointed it out that it was answered and if you are going to be this fucking dumb then I don't give a shit lynch me

just don't take it out on guy who is probs not used to the kind of aggro I draw. give him room, give him time to get adjusted he doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

ftr, I thought tso was town cos I thought he had a pr and gm responded to it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 264, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:because your read on titus IS bs and you know it and yes I answered your question if you cld mebbe I dunno learn to read you cld mebbe see where I did!

here is a game where titus wldn't stfu despite me telling her to do so.

[urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=58466[/url]

so we lynched her d1. she had over 500 posts. I am pretty sure that I was the only 1 who thought she was actually scum tho.

Where did you explain why it's bs.
You have not pointed to a reason how I know anything other then what I described as my experience with titus and all I see is vague fucking shit post coming from you.
So my vote will stand till you are lynched or stop fucking dodging my question and explain your reason for your belief,
One or the fucking other, don't care which.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 266, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 263, farside22 wrote:Axle: you realize the Mollie had voted me right? You realize she has still expressed a scum read based on that reason right?

Yep. and Yep.
(I have some suspicion but not a million times over, and less than I do for Tier)

Your _current_ meta read on Titus does not make sense to me. if there are counter examples of him being chatty it is not valid. (ninja'd now there is one #265)

That you were only interested in the times you had seen Titus be not chatty,

and not interested immediately back then in seeing the counter (stfu) examples, that Mollie said existed. Didn't seem right. (as town, but also doesnt seem quite right as scum? as in ofwtf, rang true for me)

In terms of suspicion on VM,

This post represents a level of suspicion that is larger than I see as warranted,
"million times over"
(town people do that/scum fuck up)

stiring the nest, but fishing for other people to make the push
In post 194, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:if any1 wants help me convince guy that far is scum plz feel free to!!!

that can be scummy, (not owning/distancing from own push) and concerns me more than the "million times over"

You seem to use double talk a lot when explaining things.
Please link me to your town and scum game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also I don't doubt or question when players say titus has been chatty when there is more then one stating that, but again you axle have yet to explain to me how my read coming into this and expressing my view at the time means anything?
What Mollie is doing is accusing me of lying.
How did I lie? Does she explain why at any point I should be aware of the game she linked?
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:15 pm

In post 267, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:ftr, I thought tso was town cos I thought he had a pr and gm responded to it.

The dreaded Jabberwocky!?! :o

@ Farside I'll tighten up my narratives. But I do think there are points against you that are correct, so I took poet license. I tried to stick to the facts though. :P

WOW pedit @ Farside didn't you say you thought M was scum for not being nasty (paraphrased) enough earlier?

I thought Kuribo was being channeled up there! ^ It looks like a Farside vs. M of VM showdown was destiny from the start. Do you two have much history? Which one of you two threw the first stone? The reason was ...

Psychoanalysis time.

M of VM was channeling Nacho, now she's channeling Kuribo. By itself is null.

Farside sticks to incredulousness that looks real. Makes me not want to scum read her. I don't right now.

Axle is ... unique. He's channeling Spock.

*Another disclaimer* Any comparisons with other players past and present is the author's and does not necessarily express the opinion of this thread. Tis meant to be taken as a light hearted attempt at humor. Did Spock play Mafia?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 254, Witness Protection wrote:

BRantz
Of course

farside22

Valkyrie Mollie

Snipped out the relevant points.

So in your commentary on the VM wagon. You discuss reasons for Farsides vote on VM, where she complains about BRantz and then votes VM. This *sounds* like you pointing out some inconsistency or flaw in Farsides reasoning, which to me would seem to indicate scumminess. But then you say that Farside wagon is a no for you entirely because you don't trust BRantz.

So how is it that you're pointing out a crappy move, and then saying "nah she's town" in the same breath? Can you elaborate on this? Putting aside your distrust of BRantz, what is your read on Farside?

P-edit:

In post 271, Witness Protection wrote:
Farside sticks to incredulousness that looks real. Makes me not want to scum read her. I don't right now.

Okay, I guess you kiiinda answered my question before I asked it. Can you elaborate on THIS then, because I'm not sure what you mean. Do you have any other reasons for your read? You say you don't scumread her. So is she a townread?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by BRantz »

What does Axle Channeling Spock mean in this context though? For Nacho and Kuribo (who are both players on the site correct? I know nacho is but have only hear of Kuribo) people can do research to see what you mean, with spock it has no mafia context.

@vm about : In my limitted experience with TSO he is pretty much always over the top. Why such a hostile reaction?
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 pm

I can show you a fairly recent example of a game being lost because someone couldn't logically see how Town could have a certain opinion/do what they thought was right. Town can cog-dis too. I try to see things from more than one view.
Sometimes
it works.

@ BRantz Nothing, just a joke. But Farside makes me want to reread Axle. See if I can see it from her side.

Do you think my scum read of you is misplaced? Or fabricated? Why am I barking up a wrong tree?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”