Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:51 am

Post by estival »

Wow, yes I am accusatory because I find him suspicious what else should I be of someone who is crap posting to either soft claim a massive role in such an obvious way that it can't be true and also refuses to engage with any of the major wagons\even try.

Why are you defending him? Do you have any actionable evidence to try to defuse pressure on another player? I doubt it therefore either you're aligned or your playstyle is anti-town.

Heartless, I looked at the Wikipedia thingy and I'm not claiming anything.
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Reina »

In post 1800, estival wrote:
Why are you defending him? Do you have any actionable evidence to try to defuse pressure on another player? I doubt it therefore either you're aligned or your playstyle is anti-town.

hey guys

hey

hey

estival is scum

help me lynch him/her/it
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I will be present to help the estival wagon happen very shortly.
Shaft should do words first.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh man, can Sera hammer Estival? If she's town that's like two birds with one stone.
Also lol there's no way she's actually supersaint if Heartless is telling the truth.
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Reina »

In post 1802, Cheetory6 wrote:I will be present to help the estival wagon happen very shortly.
Shaft should do words first.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can't we just lynch scum instead of waiting for words that can happen tomorrow instead

i feel like you'd just be disappointed if you bothered waiting anyway

but seriously estival is obvscum. sera hammering is fine.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:03 am

Post by estival »

Ok, then let's get a few things straight. I'm town and intense town. I wanted this game to be easy and light and other people do all the being aggravating but okay, can't just take it easy.

My wagon is most likely scum motivated is what I think because people assume the person who fluffs is an easy target. I'm not. Let's play.

Since I've shown suspicious of: 4anxiety, Broseiden, and Jackel assuming something fishy on one of those.

Also I have made no claims regarding role or I only made one claim see if you can find it or not (ISO estival + elusive, I should probably quote those to make my ISO complete).
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:08 am

Post by estival »

In post 1364, elusive wrote:Bookitty, the mechanics are over my head and I'm not sure if that's a confirmed claimed or theoretical. Darling, my permanent records gone past little things like that but lets see if I can do something scandalous just for you.

Heartless is a hydra? I'll search for it tomorrow when not phoning it reminds me a bit of Gollum with one voice being all.clipped and the other more normal.

Also I see it as white and gold but its not? Or what?

Ok, I only slipped once in this game. I alt slipped 2 or 3 times the reverse way so its not that much missing but here it is.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Marquis »

gammaaaaaaaaaa i am liking your posts much less now :(
link in bio
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Reina »

In post 1807, Marquis wrote:gammaaaaaaaaaa i am liking your posts much less now :(

i would literally bet the game on estival being scum here

immediately deflecting with literally made-up nonsense about how I'm defending jackal and a bullshit statement about how i'm either anti-town or i'm acting like it (but never mind trying to read me and specify which, that would involve trying to do something that isn't just discrediting me for thinking estival is scum) is REAL basic scum behavior here.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Marquis »

it's a real basic newbie "the world is black and white" behavior
link in bio
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:16 am

Post by estival »

Reina,

You yourself stated that you voted me because of my response to Jackel, confirm or deny it. It's in thread so you can't deny it.

So either you are
1) Scum trying to deflect attention and pressure off of Jackel who already shows he's not doing so well with pressure.
2) Being anti-town at one town trying to pressure someone who they see as posting very suspicious statements and play.

ISO Jackel and provide a read on him based on it. Now.
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Reina »

@marquis-no, it's not. if est had immediately accused me of being scum maybe. immediately fencesitting about it and deflecting is newbie scum. absolutely 100%.

like if you want go skim my iso from gay mafia 2, thunderhog had a kind of sort of similar newbie scum tell that i exploded on him for there. This type of behavior is scum and I'm pretty damn good at identifying it.

@estival- jackal's probtown because you're showing obvious scum behaviors and you thought that it might be a legitimate information claim about you (which if you'll notice he never explicitly claimed, you assumed that) and immediately tried to deflect that possibility and discredit his alignment.

Also, jackal has like one vote on him. He's not under pressure, you're full of shit.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:25 am

Post by estival »

Pressure is not votes only, its questions like "What are your thoughts on this" and prodding reads. Why are you acting like pressure is only votes?

Also I would never have a boring playstyle like yours as scum and I only have one scum game. I don't roll scum even if I want to.

I was a Seer in a game and a scum did what Jackel is doing (since I first poked him) to try to discredit me and I'm sensitive to it. He's setting up a fake claim and also asking someone to rely on him based on Information. He can then later say it was a joke or if he has enough scum support him with he can say "Hey guys look I breadscrumbed" this.

Not only that but in one game I had 3/4 of the scum team down but I could only get two of them lynched and the town lost.

Immediately accusing you of scum would be ridiculous because town doesn't know anything for sure, I don't even know Jackel for sure but I do know that people defending or jumping in front of others for no apparent reasons is either scummy or anti-town white knighting.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:26 am

Post by estival »

Give me a read on Jackel based on his ISO. Are you capable of that?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

If she's not scared of her meta speaking to her being town then she should link her old games.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Can a playa get a vote count in this piece? Holla holla.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 am

Post by estival »

Cheetory6, maybe there's a very real personal reason I don't want to share the link to that forum. Think if it as breakup gone bad. If you can't live without a link then ask the Mod and PM me for it. I don't really care, if you're planning to lynch me for not giving you a link to a forum I used to be on then your playstyle can fall into an abyss.

estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:32 am

Post by estival »

On the other hand if you wait until Wednesday, then you can get a link to another one of my games.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Offsite meta isn't exactly a great argument anyway, in my opinion, so one shouldn't use it as the cornerstone to their case.

pedit: don't discuss ongoing games, k.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Jackel98 »

I'm pretty sure I was
not
claiming, softly or otherwise.
I'm not voting on one of the big three wagons because, "Why should I when I'm not sure I would be voting scum?" I don't care about making association or interactive tells, because isn't that part of playing the game?
I think BRO might be a town doctor, but what he's claimed to do doesn't really make sense to me. My reads on the others are that they haven't made an impression.
Man, your jeers are maekin me cri. I have never seen such bad jeers.
You're one to talk about softclaims, with you saying you targetted BPC and hammerers mattering to you.
I never said that I knew you were scum based on information.
Also, ISO reads are usually shit.
Finally, defending town from scum isn't anti-town. It's quite positively pro-town.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:37 am

Post by estival »

How do you know who is scum?

I have made people cry but usually they are scum or deserve it. I enjoy making people cry on occasion.

"You're one to talk about softclaims, with you saying you targetted BPC and hammerers mattering to you." - I don't know what the second half means.

No one in town except for cops who are not being effed with know who is scum or town 100% No one, not even people who claim to have gamebreaking abilities. Which I doubt you or your buddy are.

I also don't know if you are scum but your ISO tells me you are posting then to post nothing. It's good to clarify that you soft claimed nothing and that later on if you do try to use this as crumbs no one should believe you.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:38 am

Post by estival »

Oh and Jackel do clarify, do you read me as scum yes or no? Since that is an associative tell and you don't get to be wishy washy on it.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Jackel98 »

As I told you, I don't give a damn about making associative tells.

Also, because you can't remember what you said:
In post 1788, estival wrote:
In post 1786, Cheetory6 wrote:Estival can you link some of your older games from offsite?

Can you look at elusive games on here? I'm trying to get better? I'm in an ongoing game off-site but I'm not sure if its against site rules to link to ongoing games. Or actually a Mod already yelled at me for mentioning being in an ongoing game so whatever.

Reina, is this a "Scum" lynch or a "policy lynch"? Also do you see jackel trying to soft claim (look in his ISO). I wouldn't bring it up if he didn't then state that because of his "Information" he knows my alignment.
I know he's wrong unless slight chance of shenanigans that someone swapped targets but even then amongst all the players why would he have targeted BipolarChemist who was lurking.

Again,
my role makes being lynched interesting depending on who hammers
so I really don't care as it might be funny.

In post 1797, estival wrote:
Also, again don't mind being lynched but I would prefer that town not hammer.
That's all.

Jackel is scum or a liar but I think it would be more likely scum to try to take heat off of his scum buddy on one of the main wagons.

Also, you do seem like a dick. Why would a normal, good person make people cry because of random numbers, especially when the person is wrong about those random numbers?
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Marquis »

why is the hashtag at the end of the phrase
link in bio
Jackel98