Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Marquis »

@gamma will prob check on that later

ehhhh

i recognize newbie and newbie-scum aren't mutually exclusive your point still just feels really basic and partially self-absorbed
link in bio
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:53 am

Post by estival »

ISO of Jackel pretending to soft claim:

In post 1119, Jackel98 wrote:No one talked about my innocent of random bystander. Or about me. Or about my obvious towniness.

In post 1682, Jackel98 wrote:Why would you want to kill a townie with knowledge(TM)?

In post 1689, Jackel98 wrote:Do you know how I feel? I feel clerical and clean.

In post 1766, Jackel98 wrote:Sera, you see how scummy Estival is. I'm the Village Idiot with Information(TM).

Aww...lying liars who lie. What the fuck is all this if not soft claims to your role of some sort of priest\cop\seer role?

What does it mean to say you want me dead based on "Information?" That's why I assume that you are implying you targeted BipolarChemist before I replaced in because you state you have information why you are voting me. If you did have some sort of role\alignment info then you could not possible read me as scum therefore you are lying.

Well, probably more dick then you which would then mean for you less then none. :)
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 am

Post by estival »

Also re: the crying, I don't start it. Scum tend to try to get me lynched because I start out fluffing and then freak the fuck out when they realize I have very strong beliefs about how town should be (I stole my motto from Buzz Lightyear).

And in RL, idk it depends. It can be fun, you should try it before knocking it. I assume most females have had some such drama. Its natural in the Alpha nature of the real world.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

estival wrote:Cheetory6, maybe there's a very real personal reason I don't want to share the link to that forum.
Gotcha.

estival wrote:I don't really care, if you're planning to lynch me for not giving you a link to a forum I used to be on then your playstyle can fall into an abyss.
Do you really think I'm threatening to lynch you over this?
Do you really think I'm scumreading you over this?
I want your town meta to either confirm or disprove my suspicions of you pretending to be weaker at this game than you actually are to coast by without coming under scrutiny.

You've continually tried to frame this like people who're scumreading you are scum.
You've indirectly framed me as scum for pushing you, but you've never directly committed to it.
You've been sidelining all of the main wagons except for when I've prodded you into giving your thoughts on them and when you did give your thoughts they were empty.
You're pushing Jackel of all people. Like, jesus that's super boring.
I think you've been overplaying a gimmick of "I want to have fun in this game" and now that you've been pressured your actual personality is coming through. The personality suppression is what makes me feel strongest that you're playing a synthetic scumgame.
I want to see if you have any boring towngames.
If you're not willing to provide any, then I can just go on assuming that your towngame isn't boring and move forward with my super epic death tunnel on you.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Jackel98 »

Psyche said it was good to know how I felt, but I didn't believe him.
I never said the information(TM) pertained to you.
Also, I forgot you replaced BPC. I thought that you
targetted
BPC, because of the redirector shwimmy-shwams in the post.
Also also, you are using back-slashes wrongly. Also, you used "then" instead of "than." Twice. I can glean no meaning from the final sentence.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Jackel, don't be a dork.
Correcting people's spelling is petty.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Jackel98 »

Okay. But I honestly don't know what the last sentence means.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Jackel98 »

Oh, I think I got some. Probably some crude joke about penises.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1827, estival wrote:And in RL, idk it depends. It can be fun, you should try it before knocking it. I assume most females have had some such drama. Its natural in the Alpha nature of the real world.

This makes me want to vote you just on general principles, let alone posting. Making people cry for fun ... no, I wouldn't say most females have had some such drama.

VOTE: estival
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Meh fuck it.
If shaft doesn't post before the end of the cycle he should get shot in the face.

VOTE: estival
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:09 am

Post by estival »

LOL, bookitty. I was going to quote something from Girl, Interrupted but meh. Don't care.

Cheetory, bring on the tunnel then.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Marquis »

why does it feel like we're stuck in this cycle of People Pissing Other People Off then getting bored with that and moving onto the next Person Pissing Other People Off
link in bio
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:16 am

Post by estival »

And Bookitty yes most females do have such drama, even on this site which is why the LOL and it didn't even involve me which is why your naivety is sweet and funny. I'm not terribly evil in RL either but if a basic bitch messes with me then she's going to be put down. It must be nice to never have been part of the cliquery.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1836, Marquis wrote:why does it feel like we're stuck in this cycle of People Pissing Other People Off then getting bored with that and moving onto the next Person Pissing Other People Off

Because we are.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

30 pages behind- sheeping because I suck right now.

Vote: estival
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Marquis
, does everything I'm saying about estival really strike you as me being pissed off at her?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1837, estival wrote:And Bookitty yes most females do have such drama, even on this site which is why the LOL and it didn't even involve me which is why your naivety is sweet and funny. I'm not terribly evil in RL either but if a basic bitch messes with me then she's going to be put down. It must be nice to never have been part of the cliquery.

mebbe they crying at how terribad at mafia you are I mean I have only known you 5 minutes and I already kind of want to start crying myself as well gauge my eyeballs with a very dull butter knife and then rip out my own intestines and hang myself with them.

the only 1 who is me dramatic and emotional is you which is ironic.

this is a bad cw on an unlikeable player to the beautiful scum lynch on shaft who i am pretty sure he is scum for how he is acting in our hood. I am giving him 20 minutes to do something amazing and then I am going to outline why this is such a glorious lynch.

cheery if you do not stop tunneling I will knock the shit out of you.
whew!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

mollie wrote:who i am pretty sure he is scum for how he is acting in our hood
I am zzzzzzzzing. Is this Advanced War again or what?

mollie wrote:this is a bad cw on an unlikeable player
BOO FOR BAD SUMMARY OF MY CASE. YOU SUCK. :C:C:C

mollie wrote:]I am giving him 20 minutes to do something amazing and then I am going to outline why this is such a glorious lynch.
OK. I EXPECT SOMETHING AMAZING.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

mollie wrote:cheery if you do not stop tunneling I will knock the shit out of you.
You haven't even given me a Shaft case yet.
You're so mean to me for no reason mollie :c
Also, I ain't no cheery dog.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 1841, pirate mollie wrote:I already kind of want to start crying myself as well gauge my eyeballs with a very dull butter knife and then rip out my own intestines and hang myself with them.

Anti... what did I tell you about hacking mollie's account?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Marquis »

oh my god is this another neighborhood game
link in bio
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Shaft »

In post 1841, pirate mollie wrote:this is a bad cw on an unlikeable player to the beautiful scum lynch on shaft who i am pretty sure he is scum for how he is acting in our hood. I am giving him 20 minutes to do something amazing and then I am going to outline why this is such a glorious lynch.

go head
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Reina »

In post 1841, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1837, estival wrote:And Bookitty yes most females do have such drama, even on this site which is why the LOL and it didn't even involve me which is why your naivety is sweet and funny. I'm not terribly evil in RL either but if a basic bitch messes with me then she's going to be put down. It must be nice to never have been part of the cliquery.

mebbe they crying at how terribad at mafia you are I mean I have only known you 5 minutes and I already kind of want to start crying myself as well gauge my eyeballs with a very dull butter knife and then rip out my own intestines and hang myself with them.

the only 1 who is me dramatic and emotional is you which is ironic.

this is a bad cw on an unlikeable player to the beautiful scum lynch on shaft who i am pretty sure he is scum for how he is acting in our hood. I am giving him 20 minutes to do something amazing and then I am going to outline why this is such a glorious lynch.

cheery if you do not stop tunneling I will knock the shit out of you.

Mollie

Mollie

Cheery's argument is boringish (although personally I think it's correct too) but estival is actually obviously scum and I am SUPER RIDICULOUSLY confident about this.

Read over the page of the game (and the next page too I think) where estival reacts to jackal's saying he's a townie with information and that he thinks estival is scum.

-estival saw that and thought that jackal claimed information about him.
-estival then immediately goes and doesn't immediately say that 'jackal is scum because he said this about me and its wrong', but attacks jackal not voting one of the 3 major wagons in a way to discredit that information.

-afterwards I say that I think estival is very likely scum and he reacts the same way to me, immediately saying that the way I'm attacking him and not paying attention to jackal is EITHER anti-town or because I'm scum, and I very strongly think this was to discredit me as well. (because it sure isn't because he thinks I'm scum when he's explicitly stating I could be either one)

Estival is verrrry clearly trying to attack someone for other reasons than what he's saying he's attacking them for, and that's 100% newbie-scum behavior.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Reina wrote:Cheery's
:(
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Reina »

In post 1847, Reina wrote:
Read over the page of the game (and the next page too I think) where estival reacts to jackal's saying he's a townie with information and that he thinks estival is scum.

This is #1778 by the way, jackal saying he's a townie with information is on the page before that, his reactions to me are on the same page as 1778 and the page after I think.

@cheetory- >.> I saw someone else do it and thought it was a nickname

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”