Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

shaft is mad at me now. :(
whew!
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by estival »

lol Mollie, your theatrics are fun but from what I know you have caused players in this very game to want to take an acid bath so meh pot kettle. As for likeable\unlikeable to each his own. I prefer things that don't hide behind a facade of niceness, only a certain type of people need to do that.

however, that does mean mollie that you think I amn't scum or ?

Cheetory6, I am waiting on your tunnel. Has it begun yet?

Does Jackel have some reputation on this site that I am unaware of? His ISO looks pretty awful and he has yet to respond to why he dropped in crumbs about being a cop\priest type role as well as having information.

And how do most people feel about Reina stating that reading an ISO is useless? I mean 4anxiety asked me to ISO two players so Reina calling it useless, wtf?

Reina, I answered your point. I was a seer and had 3/4 of the scum team pegged but one of the had been fake crumbing\etc. to the point where I thought someone must have messed with my reads and yeah town lost so there's a reason I'm calling out someone who so clearly is fake claiming.

Your refusal to even take a look at him in ISO or otherwise, is what's pinging me as off.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Heartless »

Reina,
Spoiler:
In post 1847, Reina wrote:
In post 1841, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1837, estival wrote:And Bookitty yes most females do have such drama, even on this site which is why the LOL and it didn't even involve me which is why your naivety is sweet and funny. I'm not terribly evil in RL either but if a basic bitch messes with me then she's going to be put down. It must be nice to never have been part of the cliquery.

mebbe they crying at how terribad at mafia you are I mean I have only known you 5 minutes and I already kind of want to start crying myself as well gauge my eyeballs with a very dull butter knife and then rip out my own intestines and hang myself with them.

the only 1 who is me dramatic and emotional is you which is ironic.

this is a bad cw on an unlikeable player to the beautiful scum lynch on shaft who i am pretty sure he is scum for how he is acting in our hood. I am giving him 20 minutes to do something amazing and then I am going to outline why this is such a glorious lynch.

cheery if you do not stop tunneling I will knock the shit out of you.

Mollie

Mollie

Cheery's argument is boringish (although personally I think it's correct too) but estival is actually obviously scum and I am SUPER RIDICULOUSLY confident about this.

Read over the page of the game (and the next page too I think) where estival reacts to jackal's saying he's a townie with information and that he thinks estival is scum.

-estival saw that and thought that jackal claimed information about him.
-estival then immediately goes and doesn't immediately say that 'jackal is scum because he said this about me and its wrong', but attacks jackal not voting one of the 3 major wagons in a way to discredit that information.

-afterwards I say that I think estival is very likely scum and he reacts the same way to me, immediately saying that the way I'm attacking him and not paying attention to jackal is EITHER anti-town or because I'm scum, and I very strongly think this was to discredit me as well. (because it sure isn't because he thinks I'm scum when he's explicitly stating I could be either one)

Estival is verrrry clearly trying to attack someone for other reasons than what he's saying he's attacking them for, and that's 100% newbie-scum behavior.

She responded exactly the same way to us near her entrance, so this seems to be a pattern.
What's the baseline you're working from here?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

They weren't crumbs?
Also, I agree with Reina about ISOs, usually.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Reina »

In post 1851, estival wrote:
And how do most people feel about Reina stating that reading an ISO is useless? I mean 4anxiety asked me to ISO two players so Reina calling it useless, wtf?

Reina, I answered your point. I was a seer and had 3/4 of the scum team pegged but one of the had been fake crumbing\etc. to the point where I thought someone must have messed with my reads and yeah town lost so there's a reason I'm calling out someone who so clearly is fake claiming.

Your refusal to even take a look at him in ISO or otherwise, is what's pinging me as off.

a)That is nowhere near my point
b)

This is one of the worst attempts to discredit me I have ever seen.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Heartless »

Reina, clarification of what I mean.
Spoiler: Series of Posts I was Referring to
In post 1176, Heartless wrote:I did not particularly care for estival's entrance. :S

In post 1185, estival wrote:Heartless, really? Why not?

In post 1331, estival wrote:Heartless is a hydra? There's something off about their voice or tone. Or one of them.

This seems to be a regular way she responds to accusers. How do you rule out a play style idiosyncrasy?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by estival »

Jackel,

Do you have a habit of, in a role heavy game like this, to make random statements that could be seen by most people to be role crumbs?

Or does anyone else want to speak to that meta?

With so little content its very weird that you are making soft claims all over the place and then state they aren't crumbs. "Cleric" makes me thing priest, information makes me think cop, etc.

And if I really was scum and thought Jackel was the roles he claims not to be claiming I would not bring it up at all and NK him. SO reina has no real arguments except for "newbie scum" which is a one size fits all.

Reina, you told me looking at Jackel in ISO is useless. Care to explain then?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1849, Reina wrote:
In post 1847, Reina wrote:
Read over the page of the game (and the next page too I think) where estival reacts to jackal's saying he's a townie with information and that he thinks estival is scum.

This is #1778 by the way, jackal saying he's a townie with information is on the page before that, his reactions to me are on the same page as 1778 and the page after I think.

@cheetory- >.> I saw someone else do it and thought it was a nickname

usually I call him cheetos.

@ reina who i am supposed to pretend isn't gamma.

I hear what you are saying, now plz listen to me; I know of the site that he comes from and they are all like that except 1 or 2. all of them.

when I was looking at my spreadsheet I just now realized that he had taken over the bpc slot so yeah he cld be scum cos bpc was a bit of a scumread of mine.

I am trying to talk to shaft who is making me feel bad but I think we have very different approaches. he is shutting down.
whew!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Heartless »

mollie, are you townreading Bookitty? Why?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by estival »

pirate mollie, have we played with you? Or you just know of it? Yes, we are all theatrical and dramatic and a bit crazy.

heartless, my reaction is partially because scum try to latch onto me. In a game like this, with 27 players and one day's worth of content, wagons, reads, anyone going after me is ignoring the elephant in the room. Why?
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: estival
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Who is the elephant in the room elusive?
Jackel?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1858, Heartless wrote:mollie, are you townreading Bookitty? Why?

she is in the town pile for the time being. is it just her entrance on d1 or is there more to it than that.
whew!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:Who is the elephant in the room estival?
Jackel?
-.- fixd.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by estival »

In post 1861, Cheetory6 wrote:Who is the elephant in the room elusive?
Jackel?

No, but you and the rest of town should know since you've been in this game longer. It can't be just someone who walked in day two and who is not your normal standards of whatever is normal.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 1862, pirate mollie wrote:

she is in the town pile for the time being. is it just her entrance on d1 or is there more to it than that.

There are things that are
just
off.

She's going to great lengths to talk about how much she believes us about farside's invention and that's making me paranoid. There's also the recent behavior around the swirling Shaft and estival wagons. She's been working with you this whole time with her votes, which would make sense if you were town reading each other and trying to work more efficiently at game solving. Given that, it's weird she didn't acknowledge the Shaft wagon you're championing and went straight for a policy lynch vote on estival (). That's an anomaly.

Another thing that really pinged me was the way she responded to Antihero a while back in . When Anti outlined vague gut suspicion of her, she went
straight
for Anti's weak spot: guilt. One way I've seen scum try to shake Anti off their trail is to play on his shame and make him feel like a dick for pushing them. Irritatingly he usually backs off, especially if the person is question happens to have two X chromosomes :igmeou: . The most recent example where I had this problem was with Anti and Titus in Open 581. That game made me go on an hour long tirade about which parts of his brain he was thinking with and why he was falling for Titus' stupid AtE. I thought he learned his lesson, but I guess old habits die hard.

If Bookitty has experience with Anti or his hydras, which she indicated she did in , she knows which of his buttons to push. The paranoid part of me says it's a manipulative ploy.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by BROseidon »

There's also the fact that Bookitty's scum.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1805, estival wrote:Ok, then let's get a few things straight. I'm town and intense town. I wanted this game to be easy and light and other people do all the being aggravating but okay, can't just take it easy.

My wagon is most likely scum motivated is what I think because people assume the person who fluffs is an easy target. I'm not. Let's play.

Since I've shown suspicious of: 4anxiety, Broseiden, and Jackel assuming something fishy on one of those.

Also I have made no claims regarding role or I only made one claim see if you can find it or not (ISO estival + elusive, I should probably quote those to make my ISO complete).

Lol
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1859, estival wrote:pirate mollie, have we played with you? Or you just know of it? Yes, we are all theatrical and dramatic and a bit crazy.

heartless, my reaction is partially because scum try to latch onto me. In a game like this, with 27 players and one day's worth of content, wagons, reads, anyone going after me is ignoring the elephant in the room. Why?

no I have never played on that site I wld not touch it with a 10 ft pole. I have just run across several of you and it just seems like it takes forever to get you guys out of your bad habits. I am just familiar with the mindset and I think you are being called scum cos your playstyle but bpc was a useless lurksack so there is that. at least you are playing.

anyways shaft making me feel bad is working cos I adore him but I also know how slimey he can be as scum so meh. he wishes i didn't out us but I feel like it is in town's best interest in order to eliminate hood bs later. there are some key points that i am not understanding wrt where he is coming from tho.

UNVOTE:
whew!
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by estival »

Bookitty, can you clarify if it was a policy lynch or a scum vote? If it's a policy lynch then that is scummy and also ***** because I haven't sharpened my claws on you or your ilk yet. Although if you placed a vote on me for that, I feel compelled to justify it. If its a scum vote then that's totally something else.

pirate mollie, what do you think the bad habits are?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1836, Marquis wrote:why does it feel like we're stuck in this cycle of People Pissing Other People Off then getting bored with that and moving onto the next Person Pissing Other People Off

Maybe you are town

How confident are you in your reads right now?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

BRO does raise an interesting and incredibly valid point on Bookitty. Zzzzzz.

@Heartless
, do you think Sera's AtE is playing into Anti's read on him in an unrealistic way?
I haven't looked too much into the timing of it, so I could see how he might think that townSera would be demotivated by realizing he'd made a mistake, but I think it's possibly more likely that scumSera would be trying to dismantle pressure on himself.
I'm a little wary of Boo, but I'm no where near as interested in a lynch on her as I am on Sera/estival. I think it'd be something more worth looking into later.

estival wrote:No, but you and the rest of town should know since you've been in this game longer.
Coyface.
Was that a slip estival?
Do you know that I'm town? ;)
[I'm probably kidding but you're still probably scum]

estival wrote:It can't be just someone who walked in day two and who is not your normal standards of whatever is normal.
Do you think people should give you a pass because of this?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Bookitty »

@Heartless:

I have been trying to figure this game out. I'm not sure why that would ping you but I honestly don't care. What you said made sense and I've explained several times why I believed you about Farside based both on the events we know for sure and my own impression of Farside's play.

Mollie was right about Ika and that firmed up a previous gut townread I had on her. Your claim and my belief that you were targeted by bulletproof scum last night -- that along with your play Day One was my reason for townreading you. I haven't been secretive or provided trumped up reasons for my reads.

I hate it when I make an effort in a game and then people point to that as a reason to scumread me. In this game, I am pretty sure I'm not going to be lynched regardless of vague gutreads from you or anyone else. I don't understand what you want to push me on; I'm providing all the information I can at every point that I can. What do you want me to respond to? I had no idea why Shaft was being pushed until Mollie clued us in about her neighbourhood; I thought it was another lurker lynch. Why would I immediately sheep a wagon I didn't understand? Yes, Mollie is a town read; that doesn't make her infallible. I agreed with her about Ika for reasons I can't yet talk about, but I never agreed to proxy my vote to her for the whole game.

As far as I recall I have one completed game with Anti in which I was scum. You can verify this with him. Scum won that game. I don't recall getting any special treatment and I surely didn't see the behaviour you're accusing him of exhibiting. I'm not doubting you that he's done that; I'm saying you're making all kinds of assumptions without any real basis for them imo.

Did you ever read my ISO? I said I'd be happy for you to do that. So far your argument is that I'm not sheeping Mollie enough somehow and that I was fluttering my eyelashes at Anti. Guilty of the first, for sure, but I plead innocent to the second.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1865, Heartless wrote:
In post 1862, pirate mollie wrote:

There are things that are
just
off.

She's going to great lengths to talk about how much she believes us about farside's invention and that's making me paranoid. There's also the recent behavior around the swirling Shaft and estival wagons. She's been working with you this whole time with her votes, which would make sense if you were town reading each other and trying to work more efficiently at game solving. Given that, it's weird she didn't acknowledge the Shaft wagon you're championing and went straight for a policy lynch vote on estival (). That's an anomaly.

Another thing that really pinged me was the way she responded to Antihero a while back in . When Anti outlined vague gut suspicion of her, she went
straight
for Anti's weak spot: guilt. One way I've seen scum try to shake Anti off their trail is to play on his shame and make him feel like a dick for pushing them. Irritatingly he usually backs off, especially if the person is question happens to have two X chromosomes :igmeou: . The most recent example where I had this problem was with Anti and Titus in Open 581. That game made me go on an hour long tirade about which parts of his brain he was thinking with and why he was falling for Titus' stupid AtE. I thought he learned his lesson, but I guess old habits die hard.

If Bookitty has experience with Anti or his hydras, which she indicated she did in , she knows which of his buttons to push. The paranoid part of me says it's a manipulative ploy.

well I am falling for shaft's aTe in the hood which is very mild but he sounds so defeatist it is making me feel bad. so i think it is more that anti genuinely doesn't want to be a dick to some1 as likeable as boo. can you point me to the posts where she did that tho?

I am looking at the 2 wagons on d1 and they are pretty interesting. ika was lynched with 13 votes while what comes closest to a competing wagon is shaft at 4. so i am guessing there was a bit of bussing going on? of the 4 on shaft far flipped town while on ika bulge flipped town. I find the lack of a proper cs to be very interesting.
whew!
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1869, estival wrote:Bookitty, can you clarify if it was a policy lynch or a scum vote? If it's a policy lynch then that is scummy and also ***** because I haven't sharpened my claws on you or your ilk yet. Although if you placed a vote on me for that, I feel compelled to justify it. If its a scum vote then that's totally something else.

Okay, two separate things.

Your tone changed pretty significantly from cute and perky to relatively aggressive. I think it was Jackel that pointed it out, but I checked it myself. Bringing in out-of-game information (your mean girl experiences in real life) as a reason for that is weird; this is a game and radically changing your playstyle in midstream is odd, especially at the point that you did it imo.

This by itself could be dismissed. However, I also checked what Reina had said about your reaction to Jackel and your general reactions to people suspecting you. Rather than addressing the issues, I do think you're trying to discredit suspicion on you by discrediting the sources.

I'm fairly thick-skinned and I am not without some small sense of self-esteem, so feel free to sharpen away. You've essentially claimed supersaint and said it was okay to lynch you already, so I'm not sure why you're changing your tune so dramatically now.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”