Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1851, estival wrote:I prefer things that don't hide behind a facade of niceness, only a certain type of people need to do that.

This is especially troubling. Why were you hiding behind a facade of niceness upon your entry into the thread, please?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm actually so hurt that people are sheeping the case on estival now that reina and jackel have reworded it :'(

Also, I feel like she's backing off the supersaint claim because she realized that Heartless already basically claimed that.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by estival »

Cheetory6, oh no you caught me. Whatever will I do now. No I made one claim that counts and so I don't mind being lynched because the claim was quite real and softly made. I do mind being lynched for stupid reasoning and won't make it easy on anyone. I am interested in seeing what happens at the last vote but that is an anti-town thing but some towns deserve it.

Bookitty, yes my tone changed. Unfortunately I can't say "look at such and such game." This is my pattern, and also the pattern of most mafia games. Start out with RVS\fluff and then move onto serious things. I missed that on the first day but I still started there. So stop being a whiny little sensitive girl who obviously met some mean girls and is still traumatized by it. This is a game where people opt in to play to lie, manipulate, and murder each other or discover who is lying, manipulating or murdering them virtually. Grow a pair. Of boobs I mean. Lilly Allen said it best.

I don't like Jackel's posts. Is he scum? I don't know for sure but no one's said, "Jackel's usual town play is to have little content and random posts that could very easily be seen as role crumbs." Reina's defense of him doesn't really say much other then "It's Jackel" so unless someone can explain it I take Reina with a grain of salt as either scum buddy or white knighter.

I don't know what Heartless claimed and maybe someone should make a spreadsheet of all the claims and fake claims and soft claims.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Bookitty »

So why were you pretending to be nice when you think it's suspicious to be nice? That's still not answered. If it applies to others, surely it applies to you as well, yes?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Seraphim »

estival, you should claim what happens when you get hammered.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

if Bookitty is scum she is playing a darn good game; incredibly active and pushing players and words and words that look like analysis.

For me I'm not getting a huge sense of individualism in her pushes, the timing of moves kinda go with where the flames are fanning (ofc it is pro-town to work with people in a large game)

I like that estival also noticed the setup spec tilt in Bookitty's posts.
also think estival's wild theories about me and jackel are more likely to come from town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Who do you think is scum 4nx?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, I don't really think this is alignment indicative, but I find it amusing that estival is calling Boo sensitive while refusing to give old games because she's worried about what people will think about her :'(
boohooo.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by estival »

In post 1879, Seraphim wrote:estival, you should claim what happens when you get hammered.

Why?

I think it could be funny.

Bookitty, did you read my post?

Cheetory6, I'm not giving old games because of what people will think about me. I generally care little what people think about me unless I do which I know no one in this game enough to care. I'm not giving it because of personal drama there that I don't want dredged up and that I left that site to get away from but you seem keen to keep it up. I'm quite proud of the reasons I left that site.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also also
@4nx
, can you walk me through why you feel that estival's wild theories are more likely to come from town?

estival wrote:I'm not giving it because of personal drama there that I don't want dredged up and that I left that site to get away from but you seem keen to keep it up. I'm quite proud of the reasons I left that site.
Ok.
You're still being a total jerk to someone I think is nifty and I quite think you should fuck off with the uselessly mean remarks.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: estival
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by estival »

Cheetory6, I don't start it but I do always end it. One way or the other. I have a huge disrespect for people who vote "policy lynch" especially when nothing worth a policy lynch has happened. It's a low level thing to do.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by estival »

As for my lynch, I already said what I needed to say. My role means something different happens at the last vote then usual. It's not a role I had before. That should scare scum to not want to be the last one to vote.

Town will get some data or content from it anyway.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Whatever. This is getting out of the scope of this game.

Why is your strongest scumread just "I think lurking and small posts is scummy"-scumread?
Do you think I should find it unusual that your reads are remarkably unremarkable?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Bookitty »

I obviously did, Estival, since I pointed out an inconsistency. You made a statement about pretending to be nice and then basically admitted that this is what you did upon your entry into this game. Why would you do something that you yourself think is suspicious?

I'm capable of being quite intense in pursuing suspicions or defending townreads (including myself), but I don't believe I have ever demonstrated a radical shift in my overall personality in the way that you have, regardless of my alignment. This Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hyde act (and I have to presume it's an act) is not honest. Saying that you were feigning a particular attitude to start off the game and that this is your real personality -- I don't know what that means on the sites on which you have previously played, but to me it calls the entirety of your contributions into question.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by estival »

Because I do think that lurking and small posts is scummy. Is a person moving a game forward or are they coasting? If the latter then they gain scum points by a lot.

I don't pretend to have fake reads so I can only give on what I see.

I had some slightly scum leans but either people are vouching for them through mechanics or they aren't posting\responding to questions. For example, Jackel did not respond to my request for him to give reads on several people.

I read Seraphim in ISO and he seemed genuinely confused by Heartless claim so I put him as either lean town. I asked if in a previous game he was able to fake that level of belief or confusion, no one really responded.

I read Broseiden in ISO and he seemed slightly scummy for lurking and for the emotional response seemed a bit fake because he was called out for lurking which is anti-game.

I read Shaft in ISO and he seemed slightly scummy for the lurking but also just idk a feeling.

I read Bookitty and as 4anxiety stated noticed that she talks a lot about mechanics and has some charm. She is the reason that most people believe Heartless to be town? There's a block of players who are townfirming each other.

First skim of the game made Honey bee seem a little off but a reread of her ISo made her look better.

I haven't read everyone and nor will I be reading the entire first day. I lightly skimmed it and pointed out what I saw some of which was resolved (Heartless is a hydra for example) and some of it I can't really respond to mechanics things because I don't know mechanics or setups in this kind of game. Someone should make a Google spreadsheet (if that is allowed on this site) and track what all the outed claims are for reference and maybe for the town people to track who does what to whom.

Bookitty,
you didn't read then. I joined this game day 2. RVS\fluff was already over. However, for me it just began. I always fluff more in openings because I'm still adjusting to the landscape then get more serious. So there's nothing inconsistent at all except you ignoring that part.

Also if I like someone's posting style, regardless of alignment, I will state it. Sometimes I have no filter.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by estival »

Wow, you did not read any of my posts. Try ISOing before talking too much and keep RL out of it. As for my contributions in games, that's none of your concern or your jurisdiction so get off your high horse.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 1872, Bookitty wrote:@Heartless:

I have been trying to figure this game out. I'm not sure why that would ping you but I honestly don't care. What you said made sense and I've explained several times why I believed you about Farside based both on the events we know for sure and my own impression of Farside's play.

Mollie was right about Ika and that firmed up a previous gut townread I had on her. Your claim and my belief that you were targeted by bulletproof scum last night -- that along with your play Day One was my reason for townreading you. I haven't been secretive or provided trumped up reasons for my reads.

I hate it when I make an effort in a game and then people point to that as a reason to scumread me. In this game, I am pretty sure I'm not going to be lynched regardless of vague gutreads from you or anyone else. I don't understand what you want to push me on; I'm providing all the information I can at every point that I can. What do you want me to respond to? I had no idea why Shaft was being pushed until Mollie clued us in about her neighbourhood; I thought it was another lurker lynch. Why would I immediately sheep a wagon I didn't understand? Yes, Mollie is a town read; that doesn't make her infallible. I agreed with her about Ika for reasons I can't yet talk about, but I never agreed to proxy my vote to her for the whole game.

*MRPH*
You're doing it again! >:(
This isn't some blind rage against you and I'm not just making these posts for the sake of being a bitch and making waves. Reina implied this a while back when I was questioning him and you're doing it now too.
I'll ask you the same thing I asked Reina. What do you think is inherently scummy about the responses? How do you distinguish this from someone who's just defensive?

In post 1872, Bookitty wrote:As far as I recall I have one completed game with Anti in which I was scum. You can verify this with him. Scum won that game. I don't recall getting any special treatment and I surely didn't see the behaviour you're accusing him of exhibiting. I'm not doubting you that he's done that; I'm saying you're making all kinds of assumptions without any real basis for them imo.

Hon.
I've known Anti for a
long
time outside the context of this game.
Inside
the context of forum mafia, I've had 7 completed games in this hydra with him. I know a thing or two about what makes this man tick.

In post 1872, Bookitty wrote:Did you ever read my ISO? I said I'd be happy for you to do that. So far your argument is that I'm not sheeping Mollie enough somehow and that I was fluttering my eyelashes at Anti. Guilty of the first, for sure, but I plead innocent to the second.

What I don't understand is the read progression. You said a while ago you were far from sold on the estival case and the only thing that's changed just recently is her showy meltdown. There's a lot of spaces the my brain can't fill in for the logic chain.
I also didn't accuse you of flirting with Anti. That's a completely separate and very annoying issue that I've also encountered in Heartless games, but it's not what I'm talking about here. What I'm talking about here is emotional manipulation.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1891, estival wrote:Wow, you did not read any of my posts. Try ISOing before talking too much and keep RL out of it. As for my contributions in games, that's none of your concern or your jurisdiction so get off your high horse.

I did not bring real life into it. You were the one who introduced the topic by discussing your out-of-game experience about having fun with making people cry. I don't know you. I don't care about your experiences elsewhere except as you bring them up.

Your contributions in THIS game are indeed my concern and even my jurisdiction because you're playing in a game in which I am also playing. Why would you ever think they were not?
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by estival »

Bookitty, a dear friend of mine who is also on this site stated that everything from our user name to our avatar in mafia to our signatures is an act gauged to glean certain reactions. Even if its an image we adore and think is truly reflective of us in real if, its part of a persona we create and embody.

Yours is a Hello Kitty inspired one. I adore Hello Kitty, I have several of the merchandise some of it from childhood but that is not the persona I adopted. It's the one you chose which says something about you just as mine does about me. Those are in themselves manipulations of a kind.

Your read on me as pointed out jumped quite a bit and at first you stated it was because of my statement regarding RL.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by estival »

Now what is it for? Can you be specific?
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by estival »

Heartless, I don't think of this as the meltdown. I think of this as the exciting part.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1892, Heartless wrote:This isn't some
blind rage
against you and I'm not just making these posts for the sake of
being a bitch and making waves
. Reina implied this a while back when I was questioning him and you're doing it now too.

How are you getting this from what I said? I certainly don't think any of the bolded, for the record. I think you are bringing this to the party yourself.

I understand that you're suspicious of me. I don't know why you are, exactly. I WANT to know why. I've addressed every point that you've asked me about. I have explained my read on Estival and my non-read on Shaft. If you have more questions about it, that's great, but I think I've been pretty clear about both.

I get that you have all this experience with Anti. I don't. Not with you either. I can't even tell you two apart except when you mention each other in your posts or when I extrapolate from previous reads you've given in which you DID reference each other.

Could you do me the courtesy of asking me direct questions to which I can respond? I have responded about my Estival read and it's in my ISO. Anything else, please?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 1873, pirate mollie wrote:well I am falling for shaft's aTe in the hood which is very mild but he sounds so defeatist it is making me feel bad. so i think it is more that anti genuinely doesn't want to be a dick to some1 as likeable as boo. can you point me to the posts where she did that tho?

and the subsequent exchange between Anti and Boo is what I'm talking about.

It's possible that what you're saying is true, but I can just rattle off a list of the series of fights we've had in our non-scum games and who they were over. In Chosen Mafia, it was over ETL. In Pushing the Boundaries, it was over goodmorning. In C9++, it was over you and Nacho. In Enemy of My Enemy, it was over droog. In Making Friends, it was over Titus. Only ETL in Chosen Mafia ended up being town. That's one for four; Anti does not have a good track record here.

Even in one of our scum games
we had a fight over who the SK was. It was obviously mastin, but Anti kept insisting to the bitter end it wasn't because mastin hit all the right heartstrings.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by The Critic »

Votecount 2.12estival (8) - Jackel98, Reina, Flubbernugget, Bookitty, Cheetory6, PeregrineV, Hostile Intent, Seraphim
shaft (5) - Heartless, BROseidon, Varsoon, Honey bee, estival
Seraphim (4) - theamatuer, mastin2, Boonskiies, Marquis
BROseidon (1) - Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Flubbernugget (1) - Aristophanes

Not Voting (4) - Shaft, Psyche, 4nxi3ty, pirate mollie

W
i
t
h
a
l
i