Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1069, Riabi wrote:
In post 1068, Drezi wrote:Riabi: WHO ARE SCUM WITH IKA?

I can't say for certain, of course, but Nacho and AM are certainly near the top of my list of possible scumbuddies.

Why?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1070, Drezi wrote:Nacho: who would be scum with ika?

I'm not sure.
You wouldn't be, TTH wouldn't be. Most other people probably could be.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Drezi »

Well read D1.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What significant chunks am I missing?

Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Drezi »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=350 onwards until page 23 mostly, basically everyone you don't mention trying to get Dooku (ika) lynched pushing him to the point of him replacing out. The only one that might look like bussing is House there, then again he was on the ika wagon D2 aswell and it certainly didn't look like it wasn't in danger of being lynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1045, TellTaleHeart wrote:(ika, Riabi, Nacho) or (ika, ABR, Nacho) scum teams make lots of sense, so your "PoE" is already flawed.

If Nacho was scum, you would never see it coming. This is Nacho town, I guarantee it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1075, Nachomamma8 wrote:

I can't say for certain, of course, but Nacho and AM are certainly near the top of my list of possible scumbuddies.

Why?

As I said, your defense of the ika slot is incomprehensible to me. That is enough to put you on my list.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1081, Riabi wrote:
In post 1075, Nachomamma8 wrote:

Why?

As I said, your defense of the ika slot is incomprehensible to me. That is enough to put you on my list.

What about my defense is incomprehensible?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1079, Drezi wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=350 onwards until page 23 mostly, basically everyone you don't mention trying to get Dooku (ika) lynched pushing him to the point of him replacing out. The only one that might look like bussing is House there, then again he was on the ika wagon D2 aswell and it certainly didn't look like it wasn't in danger of being lynched.

I will read this when I'm in more of a reading mood. I did read the page you linked to and was thoroughly amaused by Dooku's posting, though.

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1082, Nachomamma8 wrote:

Why it exists. To me, the slot is clearly scummy, and you are defending it vociferously.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1084, Riabi wrote:
In post 1082, Nachomamma8 wrote:

Why it exists. To me, the slot is clearly scummy, and you are defending it vociferously.

Also, the fact that you've not bothered to read D1 at this point bothers me. Why wouldn't you at least give it a cursory glance? We had a long night phase.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1063, Nachomamma8 wrote:I would be pretty inclined to vote Ika right now if I didn't think he had a good possibility of being the vig. I don't really know who in their right mind doesn't shoot Ika after yesterday, meaning the him = vig possibility is more likely than it should be.

Given that he hammered conftown, I can see why scum wouldn't shoot him. Not sure I follow your logic.

"I thought Dooku was scummy. I thought Dooku's replace-out was scummy. I think the D1 hammer was scummy, and I think the D2 hammer is scummy. I've thought that slot was scummy from the get-go, I still do, and to be completely honest, your defense of that slot is confusing to me."
I screwed up the quote but THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE.

I don't know that there's anything that can convince me that slot is not scum, at this point.

VOTE: ika
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Drezi »

...Not quite sure what to say here

You want to lynch ika, who is unlikely scum due to disassociation with everyone else regardless of how fucking much you'd find him alone scummy (and even that is arguable), and who also has a higher than normal chance of being the vig, who could possibly save town from defeat in case of a stupid mislynch (obviously not if hes fucking dead before the night).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote Lalendra
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Riabi »

Ok, I think all this talk of ika being the vig is going to lose the game for town. So, I'm just going to come out with it... I'm the Vig. I killed pisskop last night, and for that, I'm sorry. I overthought my kill. My thinking was that I've been the most vocal about getting the dukoo/ika slot killed, if I shoot them, it will be easy to figure out it's me. But based on his D2 interactions with ika, I was sure he was scum (so much for being sure). In retrospect, I think him saying that he thought I was scum made me suspect him too much. Then, I never considered that my decision would make ika look like the vig (which I agree now that it does).

I'm sorry for messing that shot up so terribly. I know I really put us in a tight spot. But, I feel like we're going to be in even a tighter slot if people keep thinking that ika is the vig.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Riabi »

Ok, I think all this talk of ika being the vig is going to lose the game for town. So, I'm just going to come out with it... I'm the Vig. I killed pisskop last night, and for that, I'm sorry. I overthought my kill. My thinking was that I've been the most vocal about getting the dukoo/ika slot killed, if I
lynch
them
(ika)
, it will be easy to figure out it's me. But based on his
(pisskiop's)
D2 interactions with ika, I was sure he was scum (so much for being sure). In retrospect, I think him
(pisskop)
saying that he thought I was scum made me suspect him too much. Then, I never considered that my decision would make ika look like the vig (which I agree now that it does).

I'm sorry for messing that shot up so terribly. I know I really put us in a tight spot. But, I feel like we're going to be in even a tighter slot if people keep thinking that ika is the vig.

EBWOP for clarity.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:56 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1089, Riabi wrote:Ok, I think all this talk of ika being the vig is going to lose the game for town. So, I'm just going to come out with it... I'm the Vig. I killed pisskop last night, and for that, I'm sorry. I overthought my kill. My thinking was that I've been the most vocal about getting the dukoo/ika slot killed, if I shoot them, it will be easy to figure out it's me. But based on his D2 interactions with ika, I was sure he was scum (so much for being sure). In retrospect, I think him saying that he thought I was scum made me suspect him too much. Then, I never considered that my decision would make ika look like the vig (which I agree now that it does).

You stole my thunder! >:(
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:57 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

(That's not a counterclaim, I was flicking through the game this morning and I thought Riabi was the vig and was going to say something about it.)
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1092, TellTaleHeart wrote:(That's not a counterclaim, I was flicking through the game this morning and I thought Riabi was the vig and was going to say something about it.)

I'm curious what led you to belive that?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:04 am

Post by House »

In post 1092, TellTaleHeart wrote:(That's not a counterclaim, I was flicking through the game this morning and I thought Riabi was the vig and was going to say something about it.)

*tugs at sleeve*

In post 1046, House wrote:
In post 999, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 992, House wrote:Care to provide a little analysis with all that information?

*tugs at sleeve*

A Rough VC Study

NJAC
- 6 - Always Mafia, Nachomamma8, Albert B. Rampage,
Sakura Hana
pisskop
, ika
ika - 4 - Drezi, Lalendra,
NJAC
, House

Metalcyanide
- 7 -
SIR CYANIDE
, Drezi,
Sakura Hana
, House,
pisskop
, Albert B. Rampage, ika
ika - 4 - VictorDeAngelo, Lalendra, Riabi,
Metalcyanide

Sakura Hana - 1 -
NJAC

Not Voting: Nachomamma8

The two lynch wagons from Days 1 and 2 are roughly the same. Four names show up on both those wagons (the majority). Contrast this to the ika counterwagon. The only name in common between the two days is Lalendra. Two different sets of people tried, and failed, to lynch ika on Days 1 and 2. You could argue that the scum team just rotated and different scum pushed the ika wagon, but I think that's unlikely and I think those wagon compositions are quite town.

Isn't it possible that Lalendra is scum on the ika wagon, camping out on it because it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to be lynched?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Riabi »

House, who's sleeve are you tugging at?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:38 am

Post by House »

In post 1095, Riabi wrote:House, who's sleeve are you tugging at?

Probably the person I am quoting.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Drezi »

In post 1090, Riabi wrote:if I lynch them (ika), it will be easy to figure out it's me.

What do you mean here?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1097, Drezi wrote:
In post 1090, Riabi wrote:if I lynch them (ika), it will be easy to figure out it's me.

What do you mean here?

I mean that since I've been the loudest, most consistent voice saying "Lynch the dukoo/ika slot", then it would be easier to point to me as the vig had I used my shot on him.
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Drezi »

I get that, even though I don't agree since both me and Sakura suggested that ika is vigged, so it could have been anyone.

I wondered about the "if I lynch them" part specifically. you corrected it from "shoot"

Return to “Completed Open Games”