Mini 1646: Quil's Smalltown (Game over!)

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Quilford »

• Vote count 2.3

Aronis (1)— Marquis
    Antihero (1)— Flubbernugget
    Flubbernugget (1)— Antihero

Not Voting (8)— Aronis, Jingle, farside22, BBmolla, Bookitty, xRECKONERx, Shiidaji, DeasVail

It takes 6 to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline

Day 2 will be 9 days long. It ends in (expired on 2015-03-11 08:52:32).

Mod notes

In post 744, xRECKONERx wrote:
    @MOD: Can the vengeful vanillaizer remove the SK's kill or mafia's factional kill?

Nope. They just become Vanillas, like a regular Mafia Goon or plain Serial Killer.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Reck can still be scum you scumfucks. If reck is scum they're ducking obv gonna shoot shii. Your argument is dumb.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Marquis »

did shii ever even hint at bging reck over say, boo or other useful prs
link in bio
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

What if Boo and Reck are both scum

Then shoot Shii and try to covnince town that Reck is conf town

nvm that's not like what's happening at all

oh wait
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Marquis »

that's one of those things that you think in your head and assume other people are also paranoid about so instead of trying to cause panic you shut up and lynch the scum ascetic
link in bio
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

uigh is molla scum
green shirt thursdays
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 780, xRECKONERx wrote:uigh is molla scum

check me kid
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

serious
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

if youre town ill be v sad :(
green shirt thursdays
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

why

like reck why should I have any reason to think you're town
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Bookitty »

I've already said why I don't think BBMolla can be scum of any flavour.

I'm betting dollars to doughnuts that Victor used his roleblock last night. BBMolla would be an ideal target for that given Farside's continuing expressed suspicion that he would take her role. So there's that.

BBMolla claimed that he was roleblocked. There has been no counterclaim. All roles are out there and known, so Victor would have to be roleblocking someone who looked reasonable to roleblock. While it's within the realm of possibility that Victor roleblocked someone else or no one at all, I'm not thinking it's likely.

If BBMolla was roleblocked by Victor, then he's not likely scum. Why would scum roleblock scum? He also can't be the SK, because he was roleblocked and the SK killed Victor.

So it's very unlikely to me that BBMolla is scum.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Marquis »

wtf why would mafia know who sk is
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Marquis »

oh

terminology
link in bio
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 776, BBmolla wrote:Reck can still be scum you scumfucks. If reck is scum they're ducking obv gonna shoot shii. Your argument is dumb.

This is true.

Someone asked why I thought boo was town. 1. Her role choice. 2. She actually appears to be trying to sort the game, and is a much needed sense of reason. 3. She's if anything too quick to clear players and that's usually not something I expect from scum. 4. The case against her was garbage.

Ok, thoughts.

Boo, why exactly do you want to track last night and not tonight? I think that is a very poor choice.

SK hunting is at the moment a waste of time. The SK is threatening to scum because he needs to shoot one more to satisfy his wincon, and hopefully he can eat a bullet to stop a kill. Groupscum is the more imminent threat.

Not on the table for lynching, ever, period.

BBmolla rep, the Gentleman Thief
Bookitty, the Archivist
Shiidaji, the Bodyguard *

Not on the table for lynching today.

xRECKONERx, the One-Shot Cop- I'd lynch him. Tomorrow.

Good Policy lynches
Aronis, the Ascetic- My preference today
Flubbernugget, the Vengeful Vanilliser- We could lynch him and make him vanilla-ize Marquis if he's town, but honestly I'm not feeling it. I thought I remembered town tells, so not likely to be on my docket.
Marquis, the Encryptor- I don't really want to lynch Marquis. I think maybe SK here, but probably not groupscum.

DeasVail, the Bulletproof- He's been really town about the whole situation. Not today, although I need to remember what made me worry in the first place.
farside22, the Invictus- No strong feelings either way.
Antihero, the Insomniac former Universal Backup- Ditto.
Jingle, the Coroner- Town, confirmed not SK, not a good lynch.

I can expound on theory points for the above if necessary.

I'll do a tracker theory post tomorrow.
This is a Parachute.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Aronis
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm really quite tired and busy and so I don't know how much sense this post will make nor do I know whether I will follow through with the promises I'm currently making to catch up and have my reads sorted, but here I am typing and making a post!

In post 756, Marquis wrote:when it comes to his actual action dv/jingle/flubber/anti is the best pool (dv because i'm bitter over his wagon choices end of yesterday and generally hard to catch as scum)

Duuuuude

-

Molla, I really want to think Reck is scum but now my feelings have become so complicated that I'm just not thinking about his alignment anymore and hoping that it becomes obvious later. His behaviour is completely weirding me out but I've already expressed my reasons for suspecting it and he's just doing it EVEN MORE. I don't know whether to think that this is something scum would definitely not do, or something Reck as town would definitely not do and so I'm just going to put off thinking about it. Yep, that's right, being wishy-washy has just been endorsed by the paragon of mafia hunters! Spread the news everyone!

Now for reads, I pretty much agree with the consensus that the following aren't for lynching today:

Reck
BBmolla
Bookitty
Shii

Other days may be a different story depending on the person, but for this episode...

the four of you.....

are.....

ELIMINATED!

From the lynch pool.

And are therefore safe.

I liked Marquis freaking out about being inspected and common sense as scum would probably dictate that something like this would make you more likely to be investigated. Would be pretty sneakily good as SK because they probably want the cop to investigate them, but the SK is probably one of those people that thinks I'm a better mafia player than I am and so they can live for today. :] Also now that I am reading Victor's ISO, he's picking on Marquis for reasons much the same as what he did with me (i.e. bad ones) which further makes me think that Marquis is not-mafia!

I'm back to feeling that Aronis might be scum. Marquis' scumread is a thing, and with Victor being scum, it really makes me wonder about Aronis' 'sheeping' of me at the end of the previous day. I thought it was strange at the time yet I liked his response to me. However, now it feels like it could be a weak defense of the townie getting lynched while distancing from his partner using me as a buffer of sorts. The reason why I feel this is that I think at this point it would have been pretty clear to scum that a non-Viomi lynch was unlikely and so they would have had the freedom to distance/weakly defend to the their hearts' content. I'm still unsure because I suspect he may have been more pro-active about reducing the early suspicion of him is he is scum, but I have less faith in this than I did before.

Farside is someone that feels vaguely town but I don't think there's anything that would stop me from lynching her.

Ooo, now Jingle! First, I disagree with the pseudo-clearing of him that's been going on. Proven to not have sent the night kill on one night is not going to stop me from lynching him if I think he's scummy. Do I think he's scummy though? Maybe I guess. I liked his premature clearing of people Day 1, but I see he's expressed some suspicion of Reck in his latest post, so I'm keen to know what changed his mind there. I also find the deliberate leaving me out of the town section quite sketch, because he's obviously paying attention to the game yet has no actual reason to not townread me apart from something mysterious from the past that almost feels like it's being used as an excuse to keep me in the lynchable section. Especially since suspecting me with bad/no reasons seems to be the new scum trend if Victor is anything to go by! I'm worried as I'm typing this though that I'm more personally offended than anything else and maybe it's actually pretty town to have me in the scum group! I don't know and I'll decide later, since I don't think Jingle would have been my first choice for lynch anyway.

I have no idea what Antihero is but my guess is scum and that's probably going to decide my vote. I could pretend to have more than this, but it would be pretty fabricated and I am on limited time so I'd rather not.

I think Flubbernugget is town because of his reverse in Viomi read and subsequent vote on the wagon. I don't think the wagon really needed his vote in support (Viomi seemed to be quite a consensus scumread at that stage, at least that was my impression) and he could have escaped potential accusations of bandwagoning or opportunism by continuing to defend the slot as he had been. It's possible he was scared by my vote on Victor, but thinking that is probably way too egotistical of me and I really wasn't doing anything to push the lynch so I doubt it.

VOTE: Antihero

Would be ok with Aronis as a part-policy, part-actual suspicion lynch, but Antihero fits slightly more comfortably as scum in my mind. Please don't think this to mean more than it does though. My reads are very fallible.

I'm also sorry for the lack of concrete reads here. I'll try to make actual decisions on certain people when I can but I just don't have the time for it at the moment.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 788, Jingle wrote:Boo, why exactly do you want to track last night and not tonight? I think that is a very poor choice.

A few reasons.

I chose you to target last night. I know that you didn't go anywhere last night. So that narrows down the potential targets by one for that night. The other actions claimed for last night narrows down the pool significantly.

I want town to help me figure out who to target. That can't happen if I do an investigation for tonight, for obvious reasons. If I investigate last night again, though, we can discuss and decide it to our heart's content and we can potentially derive better reads on people based on their reactions to various proposed investigations.

Reck's power will only work on groupscum. My power will work on either. Since people can't change their alignment, Reck is a threat to groupscum regardless of whether he calls his target or not; they can't CHANGE their alignment. Scum also can't change what they did last night, which gives all of us a voice in how this role is used.

Reck makes a good point that scum will know which of us to target based on what we choose; however, I'm expecting to be targeted for death anyway sooner or later. It's more important to use the role right while I can. I think deciding as a group who I will target derives SO many more connections for town than letting me play it close to the vest and choose the target on my own again. That only stifles discussion and reduces investment in the game for everyone who is not me. Discussing my target and deciding it as a group can generate good discussion that can help everyone firm up reads regardless of the results we achieve.

I narrowed down the choices to four (plus Reck, if you want) but there's no reason my opinion should have any more weight than anyone else's here. I want to talk it out with everyone and to decide as a group. I think it's the best move for town.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: LA/V till Saturday. Sorry I just got a bit of RL things that hit all at once.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 784, BBmolla wrote:why

like reck why should I have any reason to think you're town

idk but i am so
green shirt thursdays
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Bookitty »

Reck, if you traded roles with me, who would you investigate for last night given what we know about what happened already?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Uhhhhhh.

Molla.
green shirt thursdays
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:26 am

Post by BBmolla »

Lol
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Bookitty »

Yeah, pretty much.

BBMolla, apart from Reck, who would you investigate for last night if you had my role?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Marquis »

town by role and play

Marquis, the Encryptor
DeasVail, the Bulletproof
Bookitty, the Archivist

town by role/action choices and i guess thats ok

Shiidaji, the Bodyguard *

role things suggest they're cleared (for now) even i don't want to believe

xRECKONERx, the One-Shot Cop
BBmolla rep, the Gentleman Thief

well here we go lynchpool. maybe look at vda in a bit

Aronis, the Ascetic
farside22, the Invictus
Jingle, the Coroner
Antihero, the Insomniac former Universal Backup **
Flubbernugget, the Vengeful Vanilliser
link in bio
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Bookitty »

I would like to lynch Aronis based both on play and on his unreadability. I don't want to vote him yet because I first want to talk about who you guys want me to target for last night, but you can consider my vote effectively there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”