Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

The problem here, is that I'm also town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by T S O »

You are a fucking idiot for doing that.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by T S O »

But I still think you're town because that shitty retarded gambit is what you would do as town.

You shouldn't have done it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 pm

VF was supposed to flip scum. In hundreds of games, I've never seen any mechanic where town is told that they are protected. His play was atrocious, the way he claimed, the invisible third killer, I bet and I lost. What are the odds of that, really? I'm not the only veteran who would have those strong convictions about vf, that I know. It's what I did with my convictions that I'm guilty of.

Ellie's play was like an open invitation to suspect her. Weird interactions, obfuscation, misdirection, I've written pages about her. Deputy or not, I'm glad she's gone, because she genuinely rubbed me the wrong way.

In the end, I confess that I got hoodwinked into believing those two were confirmed scum.

It was only day 1. You can't figure the entire game out in that amount of time. I should have known better, however, I felt under pressure, mostly due to real life problems, and this game was stressing me out too much that I had to bring it to an end, one way or another, lest I lose my mind.

Like I said, I'm town. If you want to policy lynch me, you're running towards your own undoing, as I have with vf and Ellie. I will feel much better about myself if you lynch me, as I will have the satisfaction of knowing that people like good morning, kitz, mathblade, and NJ, are all as wrong about me as I was with vf and Ellie, if they are town, and I'm hoping at least a couple of them are town. Otherwise, I hope they meet a swift end at the hands of the night killers or the town.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a ride!'" - Hunter S. Thompson

And what a ride it has been.

I've had a lot of fun. Thanks for the entertainment.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by T S O »

I also thought Ellie was scum and I am now back to square one.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3073, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I suppose we have a non-consecutive vig, and both serial killer and scum decided to kill Ellie for obvious reasons that she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

How does this analysis make any sense?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by T S O »

Like why are you assuming we have a non-consecutive vig over like... anything else?
-Marquis
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 3077, T S O wrote:But I still think you're town because that shitty retarded gambit is what you would do as town.

You shouldn't have done it.

proof pls
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by T S O »

I hope this is not a fucking prelude to you claiming vig.
-Marquis
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 pm

I feel like Tyrion on trial. Not the one where Bronn swoops in and saves him, no, the other one, where all the evidence points to him and he's innocent but he wishes he was a monster, so he could justify the way people treated him, have treated him since the beginning; with suspicion, disdain, without friendship.

In post 3080, T S O wrote:
In post 3073, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I suppose we have a non-consecutive vig, and both serial killer and scum decided to kill Ellie for obvious reasons that she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

How does this analysis make any sense?

Three kills the first night. One kill the second night. You do the math.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by T S O »

If you're Tyrion then I'm Bronn at trial #2 - I've defended you to the hilt in the past but I'm powerless to do anything this time.

ABR, link games you've gambitted, I'm sure there are plenty.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by T S O »

Actually, ABR does make a good point - vikingfan was presumably telling the truth, so either it's multiball + SK, or Mafia/SK/Vig.

More likely the latter.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by T S O »

Let me be honest here - I am also annoyed that my credibility has been lowered by my defence of you. Cop fake guilties are the most toxic thing ever.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2778, T S O wrote:abr if you're lying there is no way you can survive tomorrow with a vikingfan townflip

you need to retract your claim now if it's a lie.

This was where you should have stopped.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by T S O »

Okay, so night 1, someone shot vikingfan, someone shot Boonskiies, and someone shot pisskop.

Mafia either shot Boonskiies or vikingfan.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by T S O »

This is not a request for the Vig to claim before you lot get ideas.
-Marquis
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:28 pm

In post 3085, T S O wrote:ABR, link games you've gambitted, I'm sure there are plenty.

Alright.

A month ago, I fakeclaimed as town in this game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6578103

I counterclaimed a roleblocker by claiming roleblocker when I was a bulletproof bodyguard. I actually survived that game and we ended up winning.

In this game, I fakeclaimed cop as a town neighborizer after neighborizing the actual cop N1 who had a guilty result: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58477

In this game, I was vanilla town, fakeclaimed cop: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5659017

There's more, way more, these are just recent games, but I think you get the gist.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:31 pm

In post 3087, T S O wrote:Let me be honest here - I am also annoyed that my credibility has been lowered by my defence of you. Cop fake guilties are the most toxic thing ever.

When you play the Game of Thrones, you either win or you die lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

:/ ABR no...You should be lynched today. Just because you did this in the past as town doesn't mean it is the same here.

This looks like a defense of NJ and Wake and you...This troll no likely.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Vote: Mathblade
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:51 pm

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Shiny...OMGUS is strong in this one. Vote me I eat OMGUS votes for breakfast.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Kitz »

ABR no longer feels like Scum Mafia.
Which makes me extremely certain that he could instead be a Gambit Serial Killer.

NJ is still feeling like a Scum Mafia. Wake also did the same thing NJ did at the end of D1.
Is that a new mafia gambit of "My mate did it, so I do it too to make it seem more normal"? Let's call that Mimic Gambit.

Also I'm towny as fuck now.

In post 3053, Shinobi wrote:And I'm taking kitz off of my townlean list for her #2402.

Not gonna try and sound omgus-y in feel, but that sorta makes you scum. I wrote an actual valid reason why you shouldn't lynch VK, and I wrote more about why ABR is a trainwreck that can't be trusted.
You give me the impression you're the kind of player that reads, but this gave me the impression you just skipped over many parts and saw only the stereotypical "defending viking, no more town".
No actual reason as to why you took off the townlean, just stating that you did, which leaves you room for explanation, which can be thought of in time. Scummy.

I'm voting ABR not because of his fuckup gambit and series of lies, but because he just commited totally the most anti-town thing ever.
If he truly were a cop, and he messed and fucked up this bad, and knew Town would tunnel vision him, wouldn't it be logical to reveal who he targeted and their status?

He didn't do that, and instead just repeats "Sorry".
VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Kitz »

And I'm really disappointed in the Vigi not shooting NJ or ABR.
Almost makes me think that there's no Vigi.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm more annoyed with my mistake than anyone else is at the moment.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”