Micro 447: Shameless Mafia -- Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by shos »

PAY.

jtop.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Ok, shos:

1) You voted me for very weak reasoning, the massclaim proposal, the Carl Gallagher nameclaim and the fact that I voted dodgy (which, I still maintain, was a valid vote, as his ISO, though short, was pretty scummy)

2) Your other reads look weak and fake. Your reasons for calling Anen and estival seem rather weak. Also, buddying with AA9 off the bat seems like a scum attempt for some town credit.

3) Your first votes seem off compared to your later play. You vote dodgy at the beginning for no good reason, and backtrack on him. Same with TS. You seem to only read the game after post 200, as your earlier posts look uninterested and in a different style than your later ones. Maybe you were just lazy town, or maybe you were scum who found himself getting wagoned and decided to put some effort in the game.

3) Overall all your reads seem fake and scummy. You point out a couple of town players and just take a bunch of days to complete an ISO, complete with short posts to seem active. You vote me for weak reasons, find almost nothing else scummy in the entire game and just ask your 'townreads' to follow you. I don't think you are town. Your behaviors have little town motivation. Plus, OMGUS.

vote: shos
~Toon fighter~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:44 am

Post by shos »

1. I do not see how that reasoning is weak. What townie proposes a massclaim on their first post? Its not like you are a newbie. And the fact that you want nameclaims - what for? What good can town get from this? You know just as well as I do that there are MANY possible roles here, especially since the game is not limited to a single season.
The win condition, iirc, has something to do with the gallaghers. So the fact that you claim carl off the bat looks super scummy to me, ita like you say "hey look i am town" by force. Obviously there are non-gallaghars who are townies since there jist arent enough gallaghars(im not one, btw). So what benefit do you get? You KNOW that role and name are related in this game. So it only helps scum in shooting Fyona or Lip and not Debs.

Of all people, as the ome who claims to have seen every episode a thousand tjmes, that makes you superscum.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:46 am

Post by shos »

2. Which ones look faje? Can you be specific with quotes and stuff? I did not even say why I am townreading Anen; and why does estival look fake? What do you disagree with?

And i have no idea what buddying you ae talking about; I really sont remember a single intetctuon wirh AA9

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:52 am

Post by shos »

3. Have you read my posts? Have you seen the fact that ive been busy witg uni? OF COURSE it is different. *sigh*

Why is that even scummy?

3.2,(lol): "all of your reads seem fake abd scummy". Really? ALL of them? Every aingle read is scummy? How can a read even be scummy?
By saying " all" you say nothing. Be apecific. What reads fake in my read on you? Can you anawer any of the questions i asked at all?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:54 am

Post by shos »

"Take a bunch of days to complete an Iso" - did you notice thay i ISOed *everyone*? And it was two days?

"Find nothing else scummy in the entire game" -you havent been reading. And just remind me again, what are YOUR reads on everyone?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:55 am

Post by shos »

This post of yours is scummy as shit and hypocrtical; im glad with my vote.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:52 am

Post by shos »

back home now. I also find it funny that you claim my vote is weak when you have to add 'plus, omgus' to your vote for justification. I mean you literally wrote "considering joining one of the top wagons". in ISO 10.

droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:59 am

Post by droog »

Still caught up
No opinion on toon'a cas
But that post looks towny as fuck
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 am

Post by shos »

which one?

Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

In post 307, shos wrote:back home now. I also find it funny that you claim my vote is weak when you have to add 'plus, omgus' to your vote for justification. I mean you literally wrote "considering joining one of the top wagons". in ISO 10.

There would be no point in voting for a short wagon so close to deadline. That is why I was only considering the top wagons.

About the other points, I will come back to them later
~Toon fighter~
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:20 am

Post by TierShift »

I'm going to call TF town as I feel his 301 is exactly what my case would have been if I had bothered to write one up and if I'd never played with shos before.

You were evasive in the game you were scum in, austin powers. In another way, granted, but still evasive.

I'll go check if there's more I need to answer tonight.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:01 am

Post by shos »

huh? in austin powers? where was I evasive there?

also when is deadline

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:02 am

Post by shos »

there's almost 3 days man, that's loads of time.

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:14 am

Post by TierShift »

Whenever I presented anything you just talked around it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:58 am

Post by shos »

I'd go on and keep asking but Idgaf, I believe you I guess. Being mislynched because meta is something that probably hasn't happened to me yet, lol. Guess there's always new stuff arriving

droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 am

Post by droog »

when did anyone
say anything
about meta
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm still not feeling the Shos-wagon, especially because of the names on it.

I also don't like that none of the players since ToonFighter's vote has pointed out that it's actually an L–1...

Druuge, have you caught up yet? What are your reads?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:07 am

Post by insanity018 »

Neighbours, Kevin and Veronica, often become involved with the Gallagher family's affairs. Kevin runs the bar where Frank usually drinks at whereas Veronica is Fiona's best friend.

Votecount 1.12

shos
(4): Alchemist21, TierShift, This Christmas, Toon Fighter
(L-1)

TierShift
(2): Aneninen, droog
Aneninen
(1): ArcAngel9
Toon Fighter
(1): shos
This Christmas
(1): estival

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-03-07 20:04:00)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 315, shos wrote:I'd go on and keep asking but Idgaf, I believe you I guess. Being mislynched because meta is something that probably hasn't happened to me yet, lol. Guess there's always new stuff arriving

I don't like this post; it reads like scum just giving up. I don't like Shos's interaction with Tier.

Spoiler:
In post 276, shos wrote:
In post 54, TierShift wrote:I used to be against flavourclaiming but as of recently I don't really care for it anymore either way.

In post 65, TierShift wrote:Btw add to #1 the chance that I actually drop something inthread that I learned in the current game's scum PT, lol. You can ask shos to assess this chance, he's played with scum-me.

In post 75, TierShift wrote:Come vote with me!
Christmas feels relaxed, which is a decent towntell ime. Not a strong townread.
Anen is somewhat of a grey area. Me elaborating might lead to him changing his behaviour, so I'm not gonna. Atm.

ISO's 60 and 61 are the posts that I have the most doubts about. In general, I got a townread so far for TS, but when people start calling people for 'lies' for stuff that are just not lies, at best, mistakes at probability and truths at worst, they are usually scum.

Then there's 64() which explains supposedly why he voted me, but that is truly terrible, because one does not just starts a full reread randomly. somehow, when I doubt myself and start a reread, I should still be holding a scumslip opinion? why would I need a reread for that, if so?
and in the same post he even says, in the first line, he does acknowledge the fact that I may be speaking truth, which is really much less far fetched. I don't understand this push and it fits TSscum. That 'focus on me' is especially odd considering the fact that I literally answered this topic on post 207 when the reread started. so again, what's the point?

In post 278, shos wrote:
In post 225, TierShift wrote:This bullshit evasive behaviour is exactly what scumshos does. Join the crusade and vote him!

Also this is pretty much false meta, I think. where have I as scum been evasive and inactive? name *one* game.

In post 279, shos wrote:*ignores post 234*
In post 241, TierShift wrote:nice

I don't think you understand why I put this here.

the idea is that you've not played with me since I started my masters degree. calling me lazy, evasive and chaotic in the same time, while expecting me to pretend to be playing to my town meta, is so far fetched that I dunno what's wrong with you.

The continued effort by TS in general and the consistent pushes he does gives me good vibes. So depite stupidity at parts, I'm calling this slot town. rather weak, though.

On one hand, Shos calls Tier scum for false accusations and meta against him and says stuff like that usually comes from scum, but on the other hand calls Tier town for his persistance and says it's just Tier being stupid. It comes off incredibly wishy-washy imo, as if he wants to scumread Tier but knows he can't.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by estival »

I don't know, shos seems more like he's busy and not fully invested in the game.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by estival »

Christmas and droog have been trolling so I'm not a fan of that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh just looked over that picture and VAN is in Shameless? Cool. I didn't know that.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 320, estival wrote:I don't know, shos seems more like he's busy and not fully invested in the game.

I dont think it is just the shos.. Everyone in this game are not invested into the game. This game is stalled completely!!! :roll:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by estival »

Sorry, alt slip. Alchemist what is your read on shos?

I'm not sure why but that's probably why its harder to get reads on people. I've asked Christmas questions which it has yet to respond to and not everyone did the RQS.

Could town switch over to one of the trolls?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”