elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:35 am

Post by elusive »

My Read List

(I will go back and ISO a few people again but here is where I am right now)

Spoiler:
Playerlist:
acryon* Mathblade - Acryon gave off town vibes, also I just liked him in general I hope he comes back. I've never played with a scum MB so I don't know that meta and her 3p meta was similar to town so lean town\unsure.
Kitz - Town. Just the mindset and questioning seems town.
joker443 Naked jogger - Lean scum. Was against the VF wagon which is interesting so that is my hesitation. Pisskop defending him and got on my case for defending him so soft connection there. *Jerk but that's not alignment related.
TheFireRises Shinobi - Need to ISO. Was mentioned by both VF and ABR and ABR tried to town firm him based on a lie and therefore that makes the slot in need of pressure. If ABR flips scum then we have strong leads.
croboss Nobody special - Accidentally slipped my role so lean town because scum wouldn't need to slip in thread.
GGG Pisskop
- Scum
dragonspawn - Generally people seem to excuse his seemingly bad or scummy play. Probably needs to be lynched for it so it gets its act together at some point but right now null.
Klingoncelt

SilverWolf - Isn't talking or doing as many reads as people discussing her meta have mentioned
elusive
- Tweet, tweet, tweet
Grib*Goodmorning - The replace confuzzled me. I am unsure on GM having read her wrong before. She can be diabolical as scum and as town seems more "lazy"
Wake88 - Wanted to trust\sheep this player early on. Not feeling it anymore.
Aeronaut - Has been under the radar so far.
House - Can't say why I think he's town although I feel lean town.
Ozgin - Scummy as fuck. Kept a vote on the KC wagon after I told it to take votes off wagons you aren't sure of and then the VF vote. I want it dead and in the grave.
T S O - Unsure, I thought lean town
Cheetory6 - Unsure, it was active lurking till prodded and needs to be more active.
Jared615 Ellie
- *Shimmers*
Boonskiies*
Doctor, had good instincts.
julianmolina13 ABR - The worstest. If we had a vig, do it now plz.
FA_Q2 - Lean scum due to it soft defending NJ or pisskop (need to reISO)
vikingfan
- Cop, killed for the stupidest reasons.

Cheetory6, I'm fine with an ABR death today but not until everyone posts in thread and we get some real content. I do not want to rush it.

Can you remind me where your vote was yesterday? Also, if its Normal then do you agree that everyone who thought or actively argued VF couldn't be the cop because of his doc heal claim is on something that is probably not Truthiness?

SilverWolf, move the game forward or I don't care what you think, feel, etc. ISO Ellie and tell me what you see.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3069, goodmorning wrote:@Kitz: You're incredibly Town. Never change.

In post 3138, elusive wrote:Kitz is off limits.

In post 3137, Shinobi wrote:I want to kill Kitz.

One of these ain't like the other.
Altho I feel a third quarter the game is passive-aggressive towards me, another third quarter the game is buddying me, and the last just not knowledging me.
Divided fanbase much?

@NJ; Can you actually contribute and stop being scummy?
@MethBlade; Can you post full reads so we can take you more seriously?
@Elusive; #2965, #3011
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3197, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 3154, elusive wrote:SW, I don't see you fulfilling your town meta in this game SilverWolf and also your annoyance has no worth to me since there is no reason for it. Nonsensical nonsense.
GM, don't get involved with SW's nonsense. It's become on par for the course.

Excuse me. Do I know you? You have no right to talk to me like this. You should of asked me why I was annoyed. Could be you said over half the game should be killed in your opening posts or that mathblade is filling up this game with garbage or that yesterday was a complete and total waste of a day and that this one looks no better. Perhaps you should learn to think first before you spout off your BS and post it here.
In post 3154, elusive wrote:Kitz is fucking off limits because Ellie was sure on her and at this point in the game I trust Ellie's reads above anyone else's.

Did you go back and look at her reads besides Kitz and see who she was scumreading and who she was townreading? That might be a better use of your time then telling me my words are nonsense. Stop diving town right now.

This is much more aggressive than the SilverWolf I recall.

I think I need some reading.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

goodmorning wrote:Seriously, though, why don't you try being as the rock in the stream or some shit like that?
I don't know what this means.

goodmorning wrote:You mean direct evidence like viking's claim that he was shot and saved? I mean, it could be 6-1-V, I guess.
I think I'm just kind of hoping that this game isn't multifaction because I've been playing too many games with two scumfactions lately and it makes reading people fucking hard. I'd prefer to operate on the assumption that I'm not going to have to deal with scum who can legitimately try and scumhunt for now for the sake of my own sanity.

goodmorning wrote:Large Normal games are allowed 2 Roles/Modifiers that are not explicitly Normal.
They can't make the game bastard or anything though. I seriously doubt ika put in something like a reviver or a jester.

elusive wrote:Cheetory6, I'm fine with an ABR death today but not until everyone posts in thread and we get some real content. I do not want to rush it.
I don't disagree.

elusive wrote:Can you remind me where your vote was yesterday?
I wasn't caught up when the stuff happened at the end of the cycle, but I was voting for Ellie before she claimed. I think if I had been there I honestly would have voted for Viking. He seemed scummier than ABR to me. After flip I was pretty sure that both ABR and Ellie were scum and Ellie was fakeclaiming/pulling shenanigans, but I was wrong. zzz

elusive wrote:Also, if its Normal then do you agree that everyone who thought or actively argued VF couldn't be the cop because of his doc heal claim is on something that is probably not Truthiness?
I mean, the doctoring stuff was legitimately pretty off. That isn't something that I've ever seen in forum mafia, so I think people were reasonable in thinking that it was unusual at best that mechanics like that would be in a normal and not in a theme game. I'd be surprised if the entire VF wagon was town, but I don't think it's full of scum either.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: reads
acryon* Mathblade - Towniest town to ever town.
Kitz - Makes protown suggestions. I like Kitz for town.
joker443 Naked jogger - This is probably scum. Bad hammer D1. Combined with the VF pressure and where their vote was in both VCAs this is very likely scum. How he avoids suspicion each week eludes me.
TheFireRises Shinobi - Lean scum. Just pure gut here.
croboss Nobody special - Needs to post more.
GGG Pisskop - Scum (duh)
dragonspawn - Either very town or very scum. I keep waffling here. Each time I keep thinking they are town but they do something that fucks my read up.
Klingoncelt -- One of the stupidest lynches :( I said she was town people :(
SilverWolf - Post moar.
elusive - Tweet, tweet, tweet
Grib*Goodmorning - Fishy but also townie. Have better scumspects.
Wake88 - Just seems disinterested and trusted ABR. If not town, they'd be an SK. I don't buy them being group scum especially not with NJ.
Aeronaut - *pokes*
House - Come back....I needs more House.
Ozgin - Probs town. Just a gut thing.
T S O - Probs scum. Just a gut thing.
Cheetory6 - Probs town. Just a gut thing.
Jared615 Ellie - :( Why did we lose Ellie? I miss her and her misspelled Fountain. :(
Boonskiies* Doctor, had good instincts.
julianmolina13 ABR - Scum or vengeful -- My gut says scum. A vengeful probably wouldn't try to derail a cop claim to get lynched.
FA_Q2 - Post moar.
vikingfan - Sorry I didn't believe you VF :(

Like everyone should do this....Post reads yes. :)
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:53 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3203, Cheetory6 wrote:
goodmorning wrote:Seriously, though, why don't you try being as the rock in the stream or some shit like that?
I don't know what this means.

I dunno, something like just because some people are making noise doesn't mean you have to be as hyper-active?

goodmorning wrote:You mean direct evidence like viking's claim that he was shot and saved? I mean, it could be 6-1-V, I guess.
I think I'm just kind of hoping that this game isn't multifaction because I've been playing too many games with two scumfactions lately and it makes reading people fucking hard. I'd prefer to operate on the assumption that I'm not going to have to deal with scum who can legitimately try and scumhunt for now for the sake of my own sanity.

Fair enough.

goodmorning wrote:Large Normal games are allowed 2 Roles/Modifiers that are not explicitly Normal.
They can't make the game bastard or anything though. I seriously doubt ika put in something like a reviver or a jester.

Well, Jesters are explicitly non-Normal and therefore not allowed, but a Reviver would be allowed.

Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3205, goodmorning wrote:Well, Jesters are explicitly non-Normal and therefore not allowed, but a Reviver would be allowed.

That'd be really fucking OP in this setup. Mod-confirmed players during death, nah... Reviver is just too OP. Beside, they're auto-shot anyway by scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3206, Kitz wrote:
In post 3205, goodmorning wrote:Well, Jesters are explicitly non-Normal and therefore not allowed, but a Reviver would be allowed.

That'd be really fucking OP in this setup. Mod-confirmed players during death, nah... Reviver is just too OP. Beside, they're auto-shot anyway by scum.

Two cops a deputy a non con doc and a troll ....yeah can safely say reviver probs not in this game
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Two cops one of which was a deputy*
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:11 am

Post by goodmorning »

Allowed =/= totally in this game, guys, srsly

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

acryon*
Mathblade - town
Kitz - town
joker443
Naked jogger - scum
TheFireRises
Shinobi - slight scum
croboss
Nobody special - slight town
GGG
Pisskop dead
dragonspawn insignificant town
Klingoncelt dead
SilverWolf totally town
elusive - back and forth. Leaning town. At the moment
Grib/ good morning - scum inclination from both players in this slot
Wake88 - back and forth but leaning town
Aeronaut slight town
House
Ozgin still town
T S O town
Cheetory6 need to see more
Jared615
Ellie dead
Boonskiies dead
julianmolina13
ABR probably.anti town town
FA_Q2 slight scum
vikingfan dead fool
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3209, goodmorning wrote:Allowed =/= totally in this game, guys, srsly

Well to be fair, it was brought up. If it can't be here, then don't bring it up. :roll:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If you don't think I'm scum then don't vote me. Policy lynching doesn't work. If you do think I'm scum, you're as wrong about me as I was about Ellie. VF is another case entirely, that was a mod basically ignoring decade-old site meta.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3210, dragonspawn wrote:dragonspawn insignificant town

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

In post 3211, Kitz wrote:
In post 3209, goodmorning wrote:Allowed =/= totally in this game, guys, srsly

Well to be fair, it was brought up. If it can't be here, then don't bring it up. :roll:

I think you'll find that Cheetory brought it up as something that wouldn't be allowed in a Normal. I pointed out that it would be allowed in a Normal. That's pretty much that.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 am

After this colossal disaster, I don't know what to say, really. Sometimes, you're wrong. Sometimes you're odds of winning a hand are 96% and the 4% card comes out on the river. It happens. I'm not beating myself up about it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3152, goodmorning wrote:
In post 3139, T S O wrote:gm can you explain your read on me because I don't understand its fluctuations and I'm not sure if I'm letting you use it as a barrier to hide behind.

To be honest I don't really understand it either. A healthy dose of it is probably paranoia.

Well, could you try? Because in your rush to try to figure me out I've began to realise I haven't really figured you out.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:55 am

Anyway, lynch me if you have to. I tracked Mathblade to Ellie last night.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3216, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyway, lynch me if you have to. I tracked Mathblade to Ellie last night.

So you retract Cop and go back to a Tracker? :facepalm:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:57 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3216, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyway, lynch me if you have to. I tracked Mathblade to Ellie last night.

And we should believe you because?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:59 am

My flip will confirm.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:00 am

Post by T S O »

Yes, your flip will confirm, because I'm not lynching MathBlade on your word today.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Shinobi »

lol

Pedit: What TSO said.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:00 am

Post by T S O »

What was your n1 track result?
-Marquis
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

ABR wrote:After this colossal disaster, I don't know what to say, really. Sometimes, you're wrong. Sometimes you're odds of winning a hand are 96% and the 4% card comes out on the river. It happens. I'm not beating myself up about it.
Okay.

The thing that I absolutely 100% don't buy is that you saw Ellie claim back-up cop and instead of being like "lol okay whatever scum" you took her claim seriously. Why would you do that? You were scumreading her and then all of a sudden you buy her claim? And if you did buy her claim, why would you still counterclaim cop? What possible town motivation would you have? You have clear evidence that there's probably a cop in the game. Even if Viking was lying, you still risk the possibility of outting the real cop. I can't fucking buy that man. Even in the case that you legitimately believe that Viking is scum it's still ridiculously anti-town for you to claim cop when you're not cop if you believe Ellie's claim, which it made no sense for you to do so.

P-Edit: What.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Are you fucking joking dude?
Lol.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”