Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and no I'm not kuribo persona, I have my own bitchiness associated with how I play, as you note if you read my sig.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:15 am

Post by goodmorning »

"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

Votecount 1.11
TierShift [L-3] - Elbirn, Titus, AxleGreaser, Witness Protection

BRantz [L-5] - Valkyrie Mollie, hi im Yakko
Valkyrie Mollie [L-5] - farside22, T S O
AxleGreaser [L-6] - TierShift
Belisarius [L-6] - Seraphim
farside22 [L-6] - BRantz
hi im Yakko [L-6] - Aeronaut
Aeronaut [L-6] - Belisarius

Not Voting [0] -

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-03-10 20:00:00).
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 297, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:axle I have no idea what you are tying to say in your big long post cos it doesn't make sense to me cos I am not sure how I can be any more transparent then stating that I think far is scum and I thought guy and I were going to fight cos when we talked prior he wasn't seeing it.

Not understanding me is fine, the cause of that was me not understanding where your and far are coming from, not sure i do yet.

In post 275, AxleGreaser wrote:
You either think your meta read on Titus is still valid with the claimed counter examples or you dont. Say which clearly.
This post by VM
In post 253, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:you
have
a really weird meta read on titus that is why I am sooper dooper sus of you.

Clearly is a claim they think you still
(
have
is present tense)
stand behind your Titus meta read.

I tried asking farside, she has not clarified it.
The post by you above.

uses the the word. "
have
" I take that to mean you believe Farside still has a meta read of Titus based on Titus being all chatty this game but not in the example games Farside cited.

Is that the case?

Please explain exactly, with links or at least post numbers, what it is you are scum reading farside for.

farside here
In post 270, farside22 wrote:Also I don't doubt or question when players say titus has been chatty when there is more then one stating that, but again you axle have yet to explain to me how my read coming into this and expressing my view
at the time
means anything?

Indicates she is claiming he does not have it now, but is trying to represent the scum claims against her are based around saying it was an unreasonable mistake to make back then (
at the time
), when all her personal experience of Titus as shown in the links was non chatty.

Yet as i showed she has in some sense continued to pursue the read as i see it.
In post 275, AxleGreaser wrote:You pursue the read basing meta on just two games despite knowing there are claimed counter examples 95
You challenge Mollie to refute meta read based on examples of meta you chose 170
You are all aboard the basis of your meta read....

I too dont understand what is being said.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah Farside is likely town. She has a nasty habit of scumreading disagreement as town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 299, farside22 wrote:
Town reads are normal. Adding the will not lynch was unnecessary.
Adding it on page 5 was unnecessary. Brantz I thought was complaining about having the town reads.

But BRantz complaint wasn't the townreads, it was
"Giving four players a day one pass"
, I.E. the will not lynch part.

So you've criticized him for that, while thinking the same thing yourself. And then you misrepped it as him saying that "Townreads are bad". And that's just awful.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

@Farside again

In post 292, Elbirn wrote:
If I'm not mistaken you still scumread both BRantz and VM. Do you think they could be scum together?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:43 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 304, Elbirn wrote:
Adding it on page 5 was unnecessary. Brantz I thought was complaining about having the town reads.

So you've criticized him for that, while thinking the same thing yourself. And then you misrepped it as him saying that "Townreads are bad". And that's just awful.

El, I think farside is admitting that he misread what I was saying in this post. Not that he thinks I was saying something different.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:44 am

Post by BRantz »

@Axle: Why don't you start playing this game instead of continually asking people to give you meta on everything?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:15 am

Post by T S O »

I am going to reveal a giant secret - I have not been reading the game and have no idea whatsoever is going on.

But I am going to rectify it!
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

In post 308, T S O wrote:I am going to reveal a giant secret - I have not been reading the game and have no idea whatsoever is going on.

good cos you are freaking me out!

to answer your question about wld scum be likely to stop trying to keep up with their posting restriction I say sure why not. mastermind of sin did it in upick music large and I was the only 1 who caught it and called him out for it and he blew me off with the exact same reasoning that you did! spyrella did it to in another game a while ago soyeah, scum can drop fake prs too in fact I find it more likely cos they are a likely vig candidate just to eliminate noise and clutter. plus it is hard to maintain a pr and try to do fake scumhunting at the same time.

@ axle

I will tell you what I told guy. far threw suspicion at titus for being more vocal than usual which was kind of funny cos I don't think titus is being very vocal at all. to me it reads as a bullshit meta read that 1 is likely to give on a scummate to create some distance but then she leaped all over me when I disagreed with her despite me being the 1 to provide evidence in a game where titus was pretty much pl-ed cos of excessive and noise generating. she then shifts the goalposts to change her narrative that we must be scum cos I am supposedly accusing her of lying. her logic makes no sense.

if you look at how titus reacted to far first to try to tell far that what people are saying is correct but she puts it in a way that doesn't make waves and then later townreads far for bullshit meta reasons of her own. this is pretty classic scum!titus talking about a teammate.

I can dig these up for you but you are going to have to wait cos i am very overgamed right now and I have a some1 special coming to visit me next week so i am trying to balance mafia with IRL trying to deep clean my apt. in which i wld rather play mafia than do that cos I hate deep cleaning.

@ jon

you owe me for that terrible shot on cooldog when you and I both felt like skull was the better choice. wguerts was derpnewb i am not sure why you were listening to him in the first place. guy and i both feel quite strongly that you are town here and we both like beli.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by BRantz »

Who is jon?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 310, BRantz wrote:Who is jon?

# might lead you to think jon was farside, the previously referenced player... in that post
but replies to that point and it was WP that spammed the thread in Varsoon(a bastard game) due to a post restriction.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 311, AxleGreaser wrote:

# might lead you to think jon was farside, the previously referenced player... in that post
but replies to that point and it was WP that spammed the thread in Varsoon(a bastard game) due to a post restriction.

wp is jon's alt whom i have played with prior that he outed in varsoon. I thought it was self-evident who i was talking about since he responded!
whew!
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:49 pm

In post 312, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 311, AxleGreaser wrote:

wp is jon's alt whom i have played with prior that he outed in varsoon. I thought it was self-evident who i was talking about since he responded!

sorry
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 303, Titus wrote:Yeah Farside is likely town. She has a nasty habit of scumreading disagreement as town.

totally :roll:

I sort of have a bad habit of half reading things and then remembering a quarter of what I read.

In post 305, Elbirn wrote:@Farside again

If I'm not mistaken you still scumread both BRantz and VM. Do you think they could be scum together?

I am no longer scum reading Brantz
I am still scum reading yakko who is all but invisible this game.

In post 309, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 308, T S O wrote:I am going to reveal a giant secret - I have not been reading the game and have no idea whatsoever is going on.

good cos you are freaking me out!

to answer your question about wld scum be likely to stop trying to keep up with their posting restriction I say sure why not. mastermind of sin did it in upick music large and I was the only 1 who caught it and called him out for it and he blew me off with the exact same reasoning that you did! spyrella did it to in another game a while ago soyeah, scum can drop fake prs too in fact I find it more likely cos they are a likely vig candidate just to eliminate noise and clutter. plus it is hard to maintain a pr and try to do fake scumhunting at the same time.

@ axle

I will tell you what I told guy. far threw suspicion at titus for being more vocal than usual which was kind of funny cos I don't think titus is being very vocal at all. to me it reads as a bullshit meta read that 1 is likely to give on a scummate to create some distance but then she leaped all over me when I disagreed with her despite me being the 1 to provide evidence in a game where titus was pretty much pl-ed cos of excessive and noise generating. she then shifts the goalposts to change her narrative that we must be scum cos I am supposedly accusing her of lying. her logic makes no sense.

if you look at how titus reacted to far first to try to tell far that what people are saying is correct but she puts it in a way that doesn't make waves and then later townreads far for bullshit meta reasons of her own. this is pretty classic scum!titus talking about a teammate.

I can dig these up for you
but you are going to have to wait cos i am very overgamed right now and I have a some1 special coming to visit me next week so i am trying to balance mafia with IRL trying to deep clean my apt. in which i wld rather play mafia than do that cos I hate deep cleaning.

*coughbullshit*
*coughbullshit*
*coughbullshit*
*coughbullshit*

You may have some reference to the bold, don't know titus as scum, but considering you haven't even attacked titus or asked titus shit all deems me calling your comments full of shit.

*coughbullshit*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

prodded.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Belisarius »

Axel is starting to be a scum read.

I want to hear more on this. I can't read Axel.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: LA/V till Saturday. Sorry I just got a bit of RL things that hit all at once.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:35 am

In post 314, farside22 wrote:You may have some reference to the bold, don't know titus as scum, but considering you haven't even attacked titus or asked titus shit all deems me calling your comments full of shit.

maybe
just maybe
I had titus as town until what I posted above happened!

...is probably what mollie would've said to you and what I would be telling you too.

Now that discredit has been cleared up, what say you now?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@thread

In post 317, farside22 wrote:
mod: LA/V till Saturday. Sorry I just got a bit of RL things that hit all at once.

I will be going away for the weekend (in my TZ) Approx departure (expired on 2015-03-07 15:00:00) (sat arvo my time...)
return (rubbery) (expired on 2015-03-09 21:00:00) (Sometime late my monday) <these times rendered right in preview>

@mod
will PM you and post 3 day VLA at appropriate time. (fri evening my time...)

which isnt a problem for
In post 301, goodmorning wrote:
With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-03-10 20:00:00).

@Belisarius

However, if you want to hear more on this because you cant read me. <
and yeah I am intrigued by empty reads too.
>

In post 316, Belisarius wrote:

Axel is starting to be a scum read.

I want to hear more on this. I can't read Axel.

Then you need to find something you don't understand or think might be alignment indicative and dig there.
I dont always bite. (and skip: never does)

Choose your own topic or start here.

earlier I waved people off with this
In post 211, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 204, Belisarius wrote:Yeah, still not feeling the love for Tier .... wagons,

Id argue with you about your post but I don't want to muddy the clearest water he can post in.

I want Tier to play or die.
I have enough scummy vibes from the little he has posted that, him not playing as well, is dying for me.

The reason is the case on Tier is thin, as is his posting.
Him going first playing and taking the risk of posting as a towny, was the fairest opportunity for him to show us if he is town if he is, and the scariest one if hes scum. (think of that like really subtle reaction test, I do stuff tiers response or lack thereof is alignment indicative.)
Me showing my hand first lets him then tailor his play to my read, and makes me guess whether hes scum doing that or town.

<Statement of fact>: Tier is not to busy IRL to play mafia at all. He is just is choosing not to play in this game.

Given that time is running out, and Tier seems determined to just hope, and brazen this out.
I am now willing to discuss why I think Tier is scum without him first responding to any of the reasons stated by other people or playing at all.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Prod recieved

I may or may not have forgotten this game existed.. I apologize. Will post reads at some point soon and what-have-you
2023 W/L | 1-0
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 314, farside22 wrote:

I sort of have a bad habit of half reading things and then remembering a quarter of what I read.

In post 305, Elbirn wrote:@Farside again

I am no longer scum reading Brantz
I am still scum reading yakko who is all but invisible this game.

Yeah I'm really not buying it. Also I didn't even ask about Yakko, I asked about VM. As pointed our your Axle read sounds kinda crap too.

Farside seems scummy to me, but I'm not confident in saying that she's a better lynch than Tier without me having time to further investigate, reread, and ISO. Which, unfortunately, I do not have time, because my V/LA starts tonight. And I can't see a wagon forming on her. I'm leaving my vote on Tier. I will be keeping up with the thread, but as I've stated contributions will be slim as I'm going on a vacation and I don't want to be attached to my phone the whole time. Again, I'm gone until 3/9/15. Sorry. Again I will keep up, and I will move my vote if need be to ensure a lynch happens.

I will state now that I am most comfortable with a lynch on Tiershift, Farside, or BRantz. If not them, I'll support lynching one of the many lurkers we have. Seriously, this whole thing is turning into a bloated corpse of a game. Yakko, Seraphim, Aeronaut, TSO, and Tiershift don't even appear to be playing this game. And several others are pretty low content but are at least posting *something*. I just. Bleh.

@Mod: V/LA until 3/9/15
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 301, goodmorning wrote:

Voter Group 1.
TierShift [L-3] -
Elbirn, Titus, AxleGreaser, Witness Protection

Voter Group 2.
BRantz [L-5] -
Valkyrie Mollie, hi im Yakko

Valkyrie Mollie [L-5] -
farside22, T S O

Voter Group 3.
AxleGreaser [L-6] -
TierShift

Belisarius [L-6] -
Seraphim

farside22 [L-6] -
BRantz

hi im Yakko [L-6] -
Aeronaut

Aeronaut [L-6] -
Belisarius

@Group 1

Good job you are voting the scummiest guy in the thread, and hes lead wagon.

@Group 2

Not too bad, you are voting alternate wagonettes, and even though they clearly inferior wagons to my shiny Tier wagon, your reasons are not all crap. It would however make you look less like group 3 players, if, in the very near future, I could definitively point to where you are trying to get your wagon lynched.

@Group 3

Hi....
Are you guys playing the same game as me?
Spoiler: for 3 out of 5 thats a nope.
In post 286, TierShift wrote:Dodging the prod, hoping to have time to read tomorrow.

In post 290, Seraphim wrote:I guess I've been prodded, so I should probs read and post in this game huh.

In post 320, Aeronaut wrote:Prod recieved

I may or may not have forgotten this game existed.. I apologize. Will post reads at some point soon and what-have-you

decide who you want lynched...
then
say why... and
then
try to make it happen.

Vote parking on vanity wagons (and calling those that is I think generous) is not useful, either get your pet wagon into at least class 2 territory, or work out who of the people you can get lynched you want to get lynched.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Reasons already in the thread prior 135, that Tier is scum.
That they are already there is relevant because,
In post 135, TierShift wrote:I don't even know what it's for!

Spoiler: A not entirely serious Elbrin reason
In post 59, Elbirn wrote:Anyway I'm gonna go ahead and do this.

VOTE: Tiershift

If Titus is always scum why aren't you voting her? Is it because you're scum too?

While not a good reason, and probably IMO not intended to be, it is the first vote on Tier that I think is a bit serious. (its also the first one thats still there)

despite starting as sneaking so a cw forms
Titus has stated these reasons.
In post 85, Titus wrote:
We should have been out of RVS when Tier reacted negatively to one of my first posts. Yet he did not cast a serious vote against me.
In post 86, Titus wrote:Tier's lack of voting me I find very odd btw.
In post 98, Titus wrote:Claims not to have read...is asking questions vased on reads I gace...

And those reasons were given in the post he is asking about wtf

Tier does find out about the same alignment issue/misunderstanding
In post 105, TierShift wrote:oh, thanks for explaining, elbirn, I indeed misunderstood.

Spoiler: mine
In post 130, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 129, TierShift wrote:
In post 116, AxleGreaser wrote:This is now a small pattern, please be sure to say when you have read and can be held accountable for your actions or lack of them.

You can always hold me accountable for that!

Earlier you seemed to claim we should not do that.

In post 91, TierShift wrote:I cannot vote if I haven't read the game yet :(

In post 9, TierShift wrote:I'm drunk tits don't nag mE

but Ok

VOTE: TierShift

You are now held accountable for being scummier than anyone else is.

New reasons.

So, considering the above, is Tier trying to work the game out?
Nope.
Tier is scum.

Is tier working towards: a sentiment of shutting things down? or solving the game?
Spoiler: quote wall
In post 5, TierShift wrote:Axlegreaser ur podts are still too long

In post 9, TierShift wrote:I'm drunk tits don't nag mE

In post 55, TierShift wrote:but I somehow can concentrate like crazy now...best hangover ever!

but still unable or willing to
In post 55, TierShift wrote:lol idk tldr

In post 69, TierShift wrote:Has something interesting happened this game?

selective reading, when it suits him
In post 91, TierShift wrote:I cannot vote if I haven't read the game yet :(

Why are me and WP likely the same alignment?

Kicking back and coasting.

and then there is Titus's handy TLDR: (links added by me)
In post 158, Titus wrote:Tier thinks I made a bad post. Refuses to vote me.
Tier has posts denying he has read the thread while selectively responding to content. #91 ()
Tier has provided no content. { }
Tier has refused to vote me despite being the only player he reacted negatively to. (prolly reaction in )

So guys voting wagons you reasonably believe could be todays lynch or at the very least explaining why you wont vote this one.
and then explaining what you are doing to get the alternative lynched.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:48 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 189, BRantz wrote:@WP: Farside moved up to my top scum read because she accuses me of not saying anything, ...

@Brantz

who was your top scum read before that?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”