Micro 447: Shameless Mafia -- Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've genuinely LOL-ed now ^_^
Maybe I'll use this in the quote section of my Wiki. (Which is hasn't ready yet. If it weren't for my laziness, you know...)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by shos »

Droog find it in ts 253 iirc or 243
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
This Christmas
This Christmas
Goon
This Christmas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by This Christmas »

In post 346, droog wrote:Lmao I never unvotrd
unvote[/b

you still haven't
why would you like to unvote tiershift
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Wellshyt, I think I dislike ToonFighter. Here are the reasons:

: the nameclaim is null in itself, but it's weird, because in he said that he hadn't had time for the game (yet he
had had
time for that claim) and he started reading at that time (... It's okay if someone doesn't read anything but how could he miss a case which had started on Page1?

: First part: TierShift and I could be scums together. (Lololol...) Next part, this:
"Even if you are correct in your theory, even if you had a 100% guilty read on those players, you'd need much stronger arguments to convince me to vote with you, to block and/or investigate you at night, and to basically follow you everywhere. [...] Anen, do you still believe town should follow everything you suggested here? Has your opinion changed in any point?"
Then finally, ends the post with a vote for me.
It's possible that he's scum with TierShift and wants to make a compromise read on me. But okay, let's forget about TierShift now.
He says that I'd need stronger arguments – but how those things after that (vote with me, block me, investigate me) add up at all? Also, he asks questions, but before getting any answers from me, votes. Whuttafuk?

:
"I voted anen because I didn't like his attitude, acting like he knew the entire game by page 3" – since when has been an attitude-tell an alignment tell? By the way, the last sub-sentence is a kind of discrediting. (I must be wrong because it's only Page3...)

: too defensive. Just check why ThisCristmas voted for him. ^_^

: voting for Dodgy.
" Looking at it again, I think he is the most likely scum in the interaction, joining the TS bandwagon for bad reasons and overall being a dead weight in the game so far."
– at that point my wagon was not moving and Dodgy was the leading wagon.

:
"There are usually 3-4 times more town than scum. And D1, with little information, favors scum a lot more than town. So, probability really"
– everyone knows that. But, posting this might be a "safe ground" for performing a mislynch later.

: unvotes Dodgy because he replaced out. Or because that wagon was not moving...?

: votes for Shos. Yet again, he ends up on the leading wagon!

:
"That is why I was only considering the top wagons."
– oookaaaay but he was doing that all the time, regardless of the time we've left!

: that was simply pigeon poop.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Toon Fighter

Also,
(1) it's possible that he's scum with TierShift (first TS is "scum with me", next, when those wagons are not moving it's a "town-vs-town") and
(2) I really don't like those names on the Shos-wagon, as I said before.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Shyt I've messed up the formatting, sorry!
I've still not fully got used to my glasses. You know, it's weird that I don't have to make additional efforts with my eyes to read the monitor ^_^
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

In post 353, Aneninen wrote:Wellshyt, I think I dislike ToonFighter. Here are the reasons:

: the nameclaim is null in itself, but it's weird, because in he said that he hadn't had time for the game (yet he
had had
time for that claim) and he started reading at that time (... It's okay if someone doesn't read anything but how could he miss a case which had started on Page1?

: First part: TierShift and I could be scums together. (Lololol...) Next part, this:
"Even if you are correct in your theory, even if you had a 100% guilty read on those players, you'd need much stronger arguments to convince me to vote with you, to block and/or investigate you at night, and to basically follow you everywhere. [...] Anen, do you still believe town should follow everything you suggested here? Has your opinion changed in any point?"
Then finally, ends the post with a vote for me.
It's possible that he's scum with TierShift and wants to make a compromise read on me. But okay, let's forget about TierShift now.
He says that I'd need stronger arguments – but how those things after that (vote with me, block me, investigate me) add up at all? Also, he asks questions, but before getting any answers from me, votes. Whuttafuk?
You never really answered those questions, though (that I remember). You basically posted a weak bunch of theories that you kinda forgot and don't pursuit anymore. And now I'm scum for pointing that out? You did instigate town to vote two days in a row, investigate people and block people, and then just kinda ignored it after town wouldn't follow you immediately. Thinking like you've solved the game by page 3 may not be necessarily scummy, but it sure is arrogant, and I felt like you deserved a vote for it, regardless of whether the theories were even correct.

:
"I voted anen because I didn't like his attitude, acting like he knew the entire game by page 3" – since when has been an attitude-tell an alignment tell? By the way, the last sub-sentence is a kind of discrediting. (I must be wrong because it's only Page3...)
It's not that you MUST be wrong, but, by page 3 and a very limited amount of information, you most likely are. And making such a big deal about your theories, as if they are the best thing since sliced bread, doesn't sit well.

: too defensive. Just check why ThisCristmas voted for him. ^_^
He voted me for porr reasons, and his posts have been shitty and with very little content. I don't see how it is scummy to question a vote on me

: voting for Dodgy.
" Looking at it again, I think he is the most likely scum in the interaction, joining the TS bandwagon for bad reasons and overall being a dead weight in the game so far."
– at that point my wagon was not moving and Dodgy was the leading wagon.
Voting dodgy for his dodgy play is scummy too? You are really grasping at straws. The size of the wagons meaningless. Dodgy was playing bad (for his 5 posts) and he deserved a vote for pressure and to try to fish him out of the woodwork. It didn't work, he just got replaced, and I found a better place for my vote. You are reaching for circumstantial evidence that doesn't show I am scum, and using confirmation bias to 'show' I am scum

:
"There are usually 3-4 times more town than scum. And D1, with little information, favors scum a lot more than town. So, probability really"
– everyone knows that. But, posting this might be a "safe ground" for performing a mislynch later.
Now me pointing out a mafia fact to a player who was asking a question is scummy? Ok...

: unvotes Dodgy because he replaced out. Or because that wagon was not moving...?
Because he replaced out and there was no point in keeping my vote on him. Why did you vote me? Because you think I am scum or because your wagon is not moving? hmm... See? I can make your votes look scummy too!

: votes for Shos. Yet again, he ends up on the leading wagon!
I gave a bunch of reads to justify my shos vote. Yet, you just ignored them and looked at the wagon size. If 3 other people believe shos is scummy, why is my vote soooo bad?

:
"That is why I was only considering the top wagons."
– oookaaaay but he was doing that all the time, regardless of the time we've left!
I didn't do that ALL the time? My first vote because of wagon size (and not just that, but a number of reasons I gave in 301) was shos. If the other votes were on big wagons, they weren't intentional. Again, you just look at the wagon sizes and ignore the reasons behind each vote

: that was simply pigeon poop.
Yeah, with this I agree. I just skimmed the post and didn't notice the claim. But it wasn't even that good a claim. I still demand more information from shos, as his role could perfectly be as he described it but still anti-town.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Toon Fighter

Also,
(1) it's possible that he's scum with TierShift (first TS is "scum with me", next, when those wagons are not moving it's a "town-vs-town") and
(2) I really don't like those names on the Shos-wagon, as I said before.

And you just go back to tying me with other players. D1. Without a flip or claim. An advice, catch individual scum first and look for connections later.

I would vote you now, but the day is almost over and I don't think I could get you lynched. shos is more important right now
~Toon fighter~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:43 am

Post by shos »

Holy shit, less than a day to DL.

Droog, both me and TF are on L-1. Make a good choice.

TF, I assume now is a good time to at least partially claim.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:46 am

Post by shos »

Fpr reference:
In post 281, shos wrote:Recap:

Scum
(from scummiest to least)
TF
christmas

NULL

Dodgy
Droog

Town
(from towniest to least)
Aneninen
estival
AA9
Alchemist
TS

VOTE: ToonFighter

Oi halo droog
vote TF with me

In post 209, shos wrote:so the nameclaim and the massclaim offer on p1 is reaaaaaaally wierd imo. Town don't do that, like ever, and it's not like TF is a newbie. ALso, he said he knows every episode, so he KNOWS that there are maaaany people, more than enough, who can be fakeclaimed, and lots of people who can be both scum and town. So definitely no way this has actual town intent. The fact that he claimed Carl immediately in the same post is very strange as well. nameclaiming is bad, because in case the character fits the role, which it does as can be verified by everyone's role PM, then obviously the one who claims Lip is stronger than Debs, so that only helps scum.

This looks like scum trying to get town's confidence by early claiming their fakeclaim. Because the wifom thought of "why would scum claim so early and lock themself into something without good reason" is something scum can use, and I find it reaaaaaaaaally wierd if a townie who has seen the series would post this.

and then in ISO#3 we have:

I suggested it on the off-chance the game was poorly designed (sorry insanity, but had to check) and that scum had poor fakeclaims/ the game could be broken. If the game is well-designed, mass claiming shouldn't be a problem, if not, it could provide an advantage to town.

As for familiarity with shameless, it ties with the mass claim/ scum's fake claims. Players who haven't watched the show would have a more difficult time coming up with a convincing claim than someone who has watched everything.

WHICH IS TERRIBLY TERRIBLE.

I mean WUT.

post 160 I disagree with but it doesn't make any actual points that point towards being town. the following vote on dodgy is really fake and... easy, I think. that ISO is realely short but it doesn't actually have any scummy things in it, and that is a low hanging fruit.

good place to vote is TF.

scum.

Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Am Carl Gallagher. Am VT. Nothing more to claim :p
~Toon fighter~
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:01 am

Post by estival »

VOTE: unvote

SOmeone might have mentioned it here but are flavor claims and alignments completely separate or does flavor\alignment mean something?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

If toon fight flips town... Anen dies first!!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Can someone compiles all the claimed role names??
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Pretty please! :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Flavour death - Mandy Milkovich
shos - Mickey Milkovich
TF - Carl Gallagher

Anyone else claimed?
~Toon fighter~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:46 am

Post by shos »

So explain to me again, why did you, as a VT Carl(which fits, supppsedly) feel the need to suggest massclaim and nameclaim?

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Unvote

Since Toon has taken a Gallagher name and we know all Gallagher's are town, he may be town unless if someone counter claim him.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

If he scum, he wouldn't be able to claim as Carl.
I want more claims.. Tier Shift and Anenen, Claim your flavor please.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 359, estival wrote:VOTE: unvote

SOmeone might have mentioned it here but are flavor claims and alignments completely separate or does flavor\alignment mean something?

This is not ture. Mod notes clearly says that "when all threats to the Gallagher kids have been eliminated". This statement tells that Gallagher's are town and their friends are most likely town. We have an advantage that Scum may not be able to claim a Gallagher name as they don't want to be counter claimed. Once we sort all the Gallagher's it is GG
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 365, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Unvote

Since Toon has taken a Gallagher name and we know all Gallagher's are town, he may be town unless if someone counter claim him.

In post 366, ArcAngel9 wrote:If he scum, he wouldn't be able to claim as Carl.
I want more claims.. Tier Shift and Anenen, Claim your flavor please.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT DENSE?!?! HAVE YOU BEEN READING MY POSTS?!

:facepalm:

ill go and iso myself for you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:12 am

Post by shos »

well actually the post at the buttom is the only one that I need you to read(obviously you haven't). but I also found this lol, crumbing for being mickey

crumb:
In post 86, shos wrote:Oh this exists lol

Fucking Gallaghars. How can Mandy be a VT?! Disgrace!!

Ill be here in a while :)

why this claim is shit:
In post 209, shos wrote:so the nameclaim and the massclaim offer on p1 is reaaaaaaally wierd imo. Town don't do that, like ever, and it's not like TF is a newbie. ALso, he said he knows every episode, so he KNOWS that there are maaaany people, more than enough, who can be fakeclaimed, and lots of people who can be both scum and town. So definitely no way this has actual town intent. The fact that he claimed Carl immediately in the same post is very strange as well. nameclaiming is bad, because in case the character fits the role, which it does as can be verified by everyone's role PM, then obviously the one who claims Lip is stronger than Debs, so that only helps scum.

This looks like scum trying to get town's confidence by early claiming their fakeclaim. Because the wifom thought of "why would scum claim so early and lock themself into something without good reason" is something scum can use, and I find it reaaaaaaaaally wierd if a townie who has seen the series would post this.

and then in ISO#3 we have:

I suggested it on the off-chance the game was poorly designed (sorry insanity, but had to check) and that scum had poor fakeclaims/ the game could be broken. If the game is well-designed, mass claiming shouldn't be a problem, if not, it could provide an advantage to town.

As for familiarity with shameless, it ties with the mass claim/ scum's fake claims. Players who haven't watched the show would have a more difficult time coming up with a convincing claim than someone who has watched everything.

WHICH IS TERRIBLY TERRIBLE.

I mean WUT.

post 160 I disagree with but it doesn't make any actual points that point towards being town. the following vote on dodgy is really fake and... easy, I think. that ISO is realely short but it doesn't actually have any scummy things in it, and that is a low hanging fruit.

good place to vote is TF.

scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:13 am

Post by shos »

I mean FFS which experienced townie says 'lets massclaim, because the setup might be broken, what is the worst that can happen'

estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:18 am

Post by estival »

I believe Toon Fighter's claim. Are you claiming mickey?

Yes, ArcAngel I checked Role PM and that is what it states. I wonder if Mod would give fake claims to scum or keep thing simple? We could technically then mass claim to win?
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 am

Post by estival »

Hammer to shos who I'm unsure on or let it go to no lynch? Idk.

I would prefer to see lynched: TierShift
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:25 am

Post by estival »

Maybe Anen for jumping from case to seeming case.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:26 am

Post by estival »

VOTE: TierShift

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”