The Second Coming

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(By now, I've learned better.)

Ankamius is at L-1!

6-1
:

Ankamius - 2 (Pirate Ika, Titus)

Not Voting - 3 (Nobody Special, Muffin, Ankamius)

At deadline, Ankamius will be lynched.
It's 3 to lynch.
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

honestly the only entity that irks me is ns.

this reminds me too much of shos insane asylum game where it became cop cleared vs town by play and i feel like thats the semantics we are arguing right now

pedit: ok that makes sense.

now take a look at ns, ignoring cop clears is he town or hippie scum? titus you too, ignore all cop clears and give a read of ns

--

really what i want for this game day is either:
the game ending lynch (i believe its one scum remaining)
or the best outcome going into night

i want everyone to be under the same unbrella if the game does not end and i want to make sure im not wifoming myself to fucking death with everyon thinking ns is clear cus cops
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

i mean honestly at this point im prob going to look thought this fuckign game and do interactions with scums on everyone if i get to it and jsut find who doesnt belong with who
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6196, Titus wrote:
In post 6186, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6183, Titus wrote:3 is exactly why you kept Awesome alive. Extra kills are good for Sks if not targeting them.

Except Awesome died the night after it started?

I do not know what is means here.

Ank, can you create a scenario where, if we lynch anyone but you where town retains control? If we don't lynch you, we have to nl every day thereafter and hope for crosskills. That's what my math shows.

I don't see any option other than no lynch or lynch Ank.

I still want to lynch ika here but I think for the health of the game, that has to be pushed off.

I think this is a false question, because while town no longer has control in the game in that situation, scum have no control whatsoever either. If we go the lynch-me route, then we get into a standard LyLo situation where scum is given breathing room and a significantly higher chance to win.

In no other situation does scum have a choice in what they do. Assuming I'm SK: I have a 50% chance of just losing instantly if one of the triad is lynched and I shoot among the triad, and the only way I win otherwise (AKA shooting NS) is if I lied about my bulletproof shots. Crosskill is a loss for me in that situation. It doesn't matter who I kill if we no lynch, the result is exactly the same.

Scum is forced to either remove my bulletproof if I'm alive or kill NS if I'm dead. That doesn't change at all.

Literally the only case where scum has any breathing room whatsoever is if they're allowed to not have to shoot me fruitlessly.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 6160, Ankamius wrote:So here's the thing:

THE LAST SCUM CANNOT WIN AS LONG AS I AM IN THE GAME.
This is the single most important fact that exists right now. Lynching me is the most anti-town fucking thing you can do right now.

If we lynch one of PI/Muffin/Titus, then I shoot another and we end up in 3p MyLo at worst. I can't shoot down NS as SK because then it comes down to a nolynch situation where both scum have to shoot each other to have any chance of winning (due to losing my bulletproof the night before), which results in a town win. Vig-me wouldn't even think of it anyway, so rule that out. No killing makes no sense as either alignment since that gives scum a free shot to eliminate my bulletproof, so that's out.

So I'm forced to shoot another from that three-person pool. Worst case scenario, it's me, the last scum, and a town left. No lynch wins town the game here, too.

The only possible snag is dictator not shooting me, which makes no sense at all because then another in the triad gets eliminated and I still have my bulletproof vest; the scum can't win there because the last member of the triad is objectively the best lynch.

It's completely boggling my mind that people are willing to give CONFIRMED scum a way out to get rid of a POTENTIAL scum. It makes no sense whatsoever.

who was that person who kept listening to titus while she was trying to make deals with confclaimed scum hhhhhmmmmm I wonder
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

VOTE: titus

ank: if your so convinced put a god damned vote down.

titus: if you say anything about this i will fucking end you

muffin: when you get on talk to me plz about what you think is right play on lynching and crap. i another person to talk to me as well

NS: get the fuck in here and fucking post your ideas on who is scum and why im sick and tired of your inactivey
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE: titus

ika calm down
whew!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 6206, pirate mollie wrote:UNVOTE: titus

ika calm down
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6203, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6196, Titus wrote:
In post 6186, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6183, Titus wrote:3 is exactly why you kept Awesome alive. Extra kills are good for Sks if not targeting them.

Except Awesome died the night after it started?

I do not know what is means here.

Ank, can you create a scenario where, if we lynch anyone but you where town retains control? If we don't lynch you, we have to nl every day thereafter and hope for crosskills. That's what my math shows.

I don't see any option other than no lynch or lynch Ank.

I still want to lynch ika here but I think for the health of the game, that has to be pushed off.

I think this is a false question, because while town no longer has control in the game in that situation, scum have no control whatsoever either. If we go the lynch-me route, then we get into a standard LyLo situation where scum is given breathing room and a significantly higher chance to win.

In no other situation does scum have a choice in what they do. Assuming I'm SK: I have a 50% chance of just losing instantly if one of the triad is lynched and I shoot among the triad, and the only way I win otherwise (AKA shooting NS) is if I lied about my bulletproof shots. Crosskill is a loss for me in that situation. It doesn't matter who I kill if we no lynch, the result is exactly the same.

Scum is forced to either remove my bulletproof if I'm alive or kill NS if I'm dead. That doesn't change at all.

Literally the only case where scum has any breathing room whatsoever is if they're allowed to not have to shoot me fruitlessly.

Group scum has no breathing room if we no lynch. Then you shoot among the three. We no lynch again. Scum must shoot you. Killing you. You shoot among the three or four if you follow the NS is not really conftown logic of ika.

That would likely win us the game but it depends on you actually finding the dictator and shooting them. It puts the game on your shoulders. But if you have more than one shot and are lying? Not lynching you is autowin for you.

We no lynch today and lynch you tomorrow only works if you hit dictator tonight.

Lynching you forces the group scum into lylo. There, it is in our hands if we win. That is the route to take.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

As much as I want to lynch pirate ika, it is the wrong play and I know it. PI is right I should reset. The proper move is to be in lylo tomorrow. Is there a chance Ank is town vig? Sure. Yet, if we do not lynch him, the game is on his shoulders.

This way, he can make a last will and self-hammer thereafter. Scum has zero idea how his case impacts our reads
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6201, Pirate Ika wrote:honestly the only entity that irks me is ns.

this reminds me too much of shos insane asylum game where it became cop cleared vs town by play and i feel like thats the semantics we are arguing right now

pedit: ok that makes sense.

now take a look at ns, ignoring cop clears is he town or hippie scum? titus you too, ignore all cop clears and give a read of ns

--

really what i want for this game day is either:
the game ending lynch (i believe its one scum remaining)
or the best outcome going into night

i want everyone to be under the same unbrella if the game does not end and i want to make sure im not wifoming myself to fucking death with everyon thinking ns is clear cus cops

NS seems likely town without my cop clear. His push on me at the start, before the hood revealed pts, appeared genuine.

Are you thinking ns bussed himself nightly with town? Town that never got shot?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:05 am

Post by mastin2 »

6-2
:

Ankamius - 1 (Titus)

Not Voting - 4 (Nobody Special, Muffin, Ankamius, Pirate Ika)

At deadline, Ankamius will be lynched.
It's 3 to lynch.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Muffin »

Gonna be gone most of the weekend.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm still about 4 pages back. Some things in the interim:

A question: The Tailor role is *always* scum. Yes/no? (I have zero experience with them.)

In post 6099, Muffin wrote:Anyways the point is I'm starting to think it's unlikely there's a Dictator left, as we haven't seen that kill flavour for days. So either they're
really
unlucky with their shots or they were no-killing (unlikely and sub-optimal play).

Assuming there is no Dictator alive, which faction does the livingscum belong to?

In post 0, mastin2 wrote:
ArcAngel9,
Town
Hippie Cop
, shot night one.
EddieFenix,
Town
Fascist Cop
, silenced night two.
shos,
Town
Cop
, Lynched Day Three.

Given the above, and this:
In post 6103, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 2360, Titus wrote:During the night, I visit a player and the mod sends me a notuce with their alignment. You do not know your sanity.

In post 2369, Titus wrote:If we do not trust my result, I can live with that. I feel obligated to out it because I have a guilty.

I think the Unbalanced in this could be my sanity.

Having three faction cops and one full cop of questionable sanity makes sense.

If we are following this logic titus has to be scum or factional cop

My scumread on Titus is reinforced.

More as I read.

For my own reference: NK analysis
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 6105, Titus wrote:#6097, Yes and we've learned nothing since 855. A changing mind based on facts is indicative of town.

#6099, So what, the hippies get 4 players and two kills... ummm no. I am thinking that Impossibear blocked ika on night 2, he claims that scum shot him. Then night 3, his kill hits whoever the doctor healed. If he claims more bullet shots, it looks suspicious. Night 4, Impossibear blocks ika again. He claims another shot was used, but only after extensive prodding.

ika's dictator scum most likely that could not get a shot off with impossibear in the game. That is why they pushed so hard to get them lynched.

This feels remarkably like concocting a scenario to fit given facts and preconceived notions.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 6117, Pirate Ika wrote:

2 scums lie within [ns/ank/titus]

In post 6117, Pirate Ika wrote:
NS has been trible cleared by cops and tracker
ank is accounted for

we have been cleared by cop+tracker

that would technically leave you/titus

This makes no sense. If you think there are two scums (i.e. nontown killing roles) then there are, and you can't clear one of them later with no explanation.

Just when I think I'm solidly ready to vote Titus, you come along and do this shit.

Just for everyone's information: if you think I'm scum, lynch me. I will be very happy to be out of this game.

If I am supposedly "triple-cleared" as has been put, stop fucking suggesting I *might be* scum. I'm not, and I think we all know it.

Ank definitely needs to be taken care of, preferably tomorrow, but the lynch for today is either Pirate or Titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

NS, it is in some regards. We are all doing precisely that. We starting from what we know and then filling in what we do not. The assumption if you are scum is either tailor permaparked on yourself or bus driver.
The assumption if I am scum is that I no shot for 3 to 4 nights in a row.
The assumption if ika scum is he was blocked or ran into a doctor each night he claimed bp.
The assumption if muffin is scum is he claims miller to avoid cops and no shot for several nights?

Agree? Disagree?

We know that

One of the four of us must be dictator.
We know something fucks with cop results due to Blizzard.
Muffin claiming miller while being a tailor makes no sense. He would have to be a bus driver. Then, why did he not fuck with the hood checks?

Thus Muffin scum is least likely there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

NS, Ank has to be handled today. Not much way around it. If he's SK we have no counter because Fin3 did not shoot Ank.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Furthermore, if something fucked with Blizzard's result on shos, I am confirmed clear as cop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 6217, Titus wrote:NS, Ank has to be handled today. Not much way around it. If he's SK we have no counter because Fin3 did not shoot Ank.

so exactly who do you think fin shot then?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 6216, Titus wrote:Muffin claiming miller while being a tailor makes no sense.
He would have to be a bus driver.
Then, why did he not fuck with the hood checks?

1) Why not?
2) I don't get this assumption/implication.
3) WIFOM.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

PI, I think you because I am scumreading you. I am strongly having trouble with PoE at this point.

NS, why claim miller when you can self alter your cop result? Doing so exposes yourself to a lot of unncessary risk and attention. He also gains nothing.

If Muffin is scum and fucked with results, because of yhe deduction in 1, he has to be a bus driver/redirector. That isn't impossible with the Fin3 shooting elk but unlikely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 6221, Titus wrote:PI, I think you because I am scumreading you. I am strongly having trouble with PoE at this point.

NS, why claim miller when you can self alter your cop result? Doing so exposes yourself to a lot of unncessary risk and attention. He also gains nothing.

If Muffin is scum and fucked with results, because of yhe deduction in 1, he has to be a bus driver/redirector. That isn't impossible with the Fin3 shooting elk but unlikely.

oh yeah i forgot that we are a bp godfather tailor dictator hippie sk. my bad!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: titus
whew!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika