Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

In post 340, GuyInFreezer wrote:^
Why is this not dead yet seriously

1 thing I absolutely loathe

is not playing in your hydra
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:57 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 348, Elbirn wrote:I don't know if maybe he saw the deadline creeping up and then self preservation kicked in or what.

No it was actually
Deadline is comng
Vla is coming
I cannot mess up this game for others by not contributing
In post 348, Elbirn wrote:What's the case on Valkyrie, Tier? Is it just gut? I wouldn't call those two a town read but I don't see scumminess there.

Gut is not an explanation, it's just a placeholder. I saw a few of gif's posts thst remind me of scum-him. Would go into more detail if I had time for that.

Brantz is town I think but not sure
He feels more like his towngame I've seen from him than his scumgame
His scumgame is not this opportunist methinks
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

First dealing with some stuff, so it does not stick in my craw

In post 328, TierShift wrote:I see I'm being wagoned.

Nothing really changed, except you got to see I was not as tunneled on you D1, as I was on TSO last game.

Playing eventually, because your being wagoned is not a good look. If we dont lynch you today do we have to wagon you or you wont play tomorrow?

In post 351, TierShift wrote:I cannot mess up this game for others by not contributing

This didnt change, you were already choosing not to contribute to this game.

other AtE in 328 etal duly ignored.

In post 330, TierShift wrote:sick of axle

dont feel bad, I am sick of you, and perhaps more accurately of that schtick too.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by goodmorning »

All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Votecount 1.13
TierShift [L-3] - Titus, AxleGreaser, Witness Protection, BRantz

BRantz [L-4] - Valkyrie Mollie, hi im Yakko, Elbirn
Valkyrie Mollie [L-4] - farside22, T S O, TierShift
Belisarius [L-6] - Seraphim
hi im Yakko [L-6] - Aeronaut
Aeronaut [L-6] - Belisarius

Not Voting [0] -

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-03-10 20:00:00).

Elbirn, Axle, and farside are V/LA.
Last edited by goodmorning on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 337, TierShift wrote:
I'm being wagoned for posting in this game without reading for a few days, which is a very shitty tell, especially during the first few days. I agree that I have no content up to today, but that isn't indicative of alignment.

Its now longer than the first few days. You are being wagoned by me for the reasons I posted, (
oh but you conveniently claim not to have read my posts past page 2...
) not just that one tell.
and the tell was, implicitly claiming
not to have read
yet posting a question about content
you had read
. Which is not a shitty tell.

and now you argue
hiding
in the lurkers is indicative of others alignment?
In post 337, TierShift wrote:A last general remark is that there is an insane amount of lurkers; I'm pretty sure
scum is hiding in them
. It is really awful to have been a part of this and it will not happen again. I really think we need to look at the lurkers since I have pretty weak reads overall while the active players have really been quite active. I think there just hasn't been enough scum talking

I will be responding to some of your posts but an actual judgement, I will leave until i get back Monday. (I think I am a bit, biased today)

Different things are alignment indicative at different levels of player. While I would like that you asked questions in your catch up. That you then go VLA, and the shot gun load of questions thus lack purpose direction and followup is not so good. If the question had been asked at the time, and responded too, that ship sailed.
That you have stated an intention not to read my responses to your posts... not so good.

Indicating you have us on drip feed " I feel like I've given enough with my catchup here," providing only as much as is required... not so good.

"And this game is shitty omg a lurker is still the biggest wagn" as I said above the wagon is for lurking
and
being scummy in the little you did post.

In post 334, TierShift wrote:I'm sorry, what responses do you want from me?

I thought I was clear
In post 211, AxleGreaser wrote:I want Tier to play or die.

So is tier playing? is the content he has now posted alignment indicative or is it the stuff he can too easily fake?
That I will decide on Monday.

Spoiler:
In post 330, TierShift wrote:2 pages in and I'm already sick of axle

In post 328, TierShift wrote:I feel like I have a negative presence on this game.

QFT
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 350, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
Why is this not dead yet seriously

I can see that being surprising.
I was dumbfounded.

When i asked
In post 324, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 189, BRantz wrote:@WP: Farside moved up to my top scum read because she accuses me of not saying anything, ...

@Brantz

who was your top scum read before that?

I was looking for an insight into BRantz's thinking. BRantz: "moved up to my top scum"
Indicates a claim about an existing set of reads. It reads just like the kind of thing lot of people say.
However it didnt really gel with
Spoiler: Brantz Quotes
In post 51, BRantz wrote:WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

I feel like nothing has happened for two pages.

VOTE: Tiershift just cuz.

In post 61, BRantz wrote:
In post 55, TierShift wrote:
In post 51, BRantz wrote:WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

lol idk tldr

Well at least I'm not the only one who is confused! :lol:

Which claim being lost? and confused. Which sounds like claim to NOT have list of scum reads where there are some people not at the top. (After all nothing has happened)

Basically "moved up to my top scum read" does and did not not feel like genuine representation of what happened.

However... another reactionary flip flop? !
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

This is my number 1 priority tomorrow, I swear.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by TierShift »

ughh this axle fella

mod I'm vla up to sunday
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Witness Protection »

In post 74, Seraphim wrote:I have little energy and am waiting for something major to happen.

In post 104, Seraphim wrote:I'm going to try and get into this game. I will reread later tonight.

In post 290, Seraphim wrote:I guess I've been prodded, so I should probs read and post in this game huh.

In post 293, Seraphim wrote:Beli was a gut vote I believe. I have not been reading this game so I'll have to get on that and provide some actual reads.

In post 356, Seraphim wrote:This is my number 1 priority tomorrow, I swear.

This type of play makes me sad. (InB4 I'm blasted for calling a lurker a lurker.) Is it a reasonable expectation that Town can figure alignment from this type of play?

Would scum use this play style? Absolutely. It's hard to counter, and some players say scum hunting lurkers is a scum tell. Empty promises to post
soon
is something I'd bet everyone here has seen scum do before.

Everyone with less posts than the Mod (excluding alt slips) are effectively scum reads until further notice.

@ Town Why don't we throw questions at low post posters along with our other conversations, try to jump start something with them. We're running short of time with most of it a weekend.

@ Aeronaut When you replaced in did you expect to be more active? You haven't given one read yet. Unless calling yourself scum counts. :igmeou:
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:03 am

Post by BRantz »

Jesus, are we really going to rehash that again? Axle: Go back and actually read, not just iso me. Specifically when I am arguing with farside we addressed those posts multiple times. You are going to need to do more than bring up a joke that I made in RVS.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:23 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

catching up, ask me things. got some time.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 360, hi im Yakko wrote:catching up, ask me things. got some time.

I dont.

You are voting Brantz and were even before Tiers catchup.
Whats is your view of Tiers catchup posts?
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

In post 361, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 360, hi im Yakko wrote:catching up, ask me things. got some time.

I dont.

You are voting Brantz and were even before Tiers catchup.
Whats is your view of Tiers catchup posts?

we think tier is town. not that you were asking us or anything.

seraph if you do not do something amazing soon we are lynching you. unless I get pple to see the light wrt to far. like I just kinda wanna scream "go to the light my children! just go!" at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 316, Belisarius wrote:
In post 299, farside22 wrote:

Axel is starting to be a scum read.

I want to hear more on this. I can't read Axel.

It's hard to put into words but when I read his post there is lots of words and busy work in his post. I read the game links from his wiki and I didn't notice soooo much diariea of the mouth. Some of the questions he ask are pretty pointless and don't really go anywhere as far as I can tell.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:57 am

Post by T S O »

In the first three pages I expected there to be something of value but there is quite literally nothing.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:14 am

Post by T S O »

In post 76, BRantz wrote:I am "confused" about WP's babbling for two pages. More joking around than anything else (the whole thing was a response to tier's "idk tldr".

I think Brantz is scum this game, guys, I hate this post.

In post 93, farside22 wrote:a Chatty Cathy

Never say this again ever. Thank you.

In post 94, Titus wrote:Farside, you literally have described the opposite of my playstyle regardless of alignment. That puzzles e. Town lean for now with a dose ofwtf

I don't understand how this read works, at all, unless your opinion of farside is quite low.

In post 107, BRantz wrote:
In post 93, farside22 wrote:
In post 76, BRantz wrote:I am "confused" about WP's babbling for two pages. More joking around than anything else (the whole thing was a response to tier's "idk tldr".

This is scum.

Well excuse me for joking around in RVS while people were drunk spamming.

VOTE: Brantz

In post 147, Belisarius wrote:I could get behind a mollie or DDD lynch, but why Brantz?

Me and Beli's reads really should not be diametrically opposed after 5 pages. This does not make me feel good about Belisarius.

In post 155, Belisarius wrote:
In post 154, Elbirn wrote:What qualifies as an "easy" wagon, and what makes it a wrong choice?

A large amount of votes on one player without commensurate justification, and what makes it wrong is the lack of commensurate justification.

I don't like this post at all, either, it's really stilted and awkward.

In post 158, Titus wrote:Tier thinks I made a bad post. Refuses to vote me.
Tier has posts denying he has read the thread while selectively responding to content. #91
Tier has provided no content.
Tier has refused to vote me despite being the only player he reacted negatively to.

I'll need to look into the first two points a bit more, I guess, I didn't really notice them standing out on my initial re-read. The last two are just stupid, though.

In post 171, BRantz wrote:@far: It isn't vm town reading people that's the problem. It's vm calling them unlynchable on page 5 that bugs me. Also, it's unnecessary for me to talk about town reads? Right... got it.

VOTE: farside

This is the shittiest vote ever. I want Brantz dead now.

In post 173, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:I swear every time I log into this account the skin changes.

In post 171, BRantz wrote:@far: It isn't vm town reading people that's the problem. It's vm calling them unlynchable on page 5 that bugs me. Also, it's unnecessary for me to talk about town reads? Right... got it.
VOTE: farside

VOTE: BRantz

In post 174, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:Sorry mollie but there's no way I can pass that post without voting the hell out of it <3
[/quote][/quote]

This sequence actually makes me think VM-town! Which is definitely a good thing.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:48 am

Post by T S O »

In post 177, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:But if you connect that post with 171 you just might have enough to vote him!

This makes me feel mildly uneasy, but I'm not really sure why.

In post 216, Belisarius wrote:
Hi yeah: you're the only one who's given me a reason I understand to suspect Brantz. I just don't think it's good enough

I don't think you're reading the game, coming from someone who wasn't reading the game.

In post 225, Elbirn wrote:
In post 223, Belisarius wrote:Actually, that fuckup is making me doubt by scumread. Fuck you very much for that. Now I have to think.

...What fuckup? The accidental pluralization of the word "post"?

Does that even qualify as a fuckup? Is there a quantifiable difference between saying "Belisarius disagreed with a post" and "Belisarius disagreed with multiple posts"? The message is the same, the conclusion is the same; Titus said X and you didn't like X.

I mean unless I'm an idiot (probable) and I've missed something, this just feels nitpicky and strange. :neutral:

Hey, I like this post!

In post 235, Aeronaut wrote:What up bitchess

HITMEN GO

In post 250, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 247, Elbirn wrote:How did you get "mafia traitor" out of that?

Reading comprehension RUS. I just glanced at his post and
assumed
, gasp, he was Town claiming. I didn't think he'd be honest! Honest scum are rare. :lol:

I have foot in mouth disease. :roll:

My psychoanalyst/doc will fix me. :eek:

This feels a little bit like WP panicking and trying to appear nonchalant and not quite pulling it off.

In post 251, Witness Protection wrote:Idle thought, then I'll go away for awhile. I haven't picked up any scum reads. At least none I'm sure are scum reading me. This makes me wonder about some of those Town reading me. Now I'm not trying to bring division, I'm just saying Town reading me isn't going to preclude a read from where they are currently standing on other things. I want to trust my allies, and hopefully we'll form a killer Town bloc, but I want more ...

Call me greedy.

In my spare time, I'm gonna list out everyone, who they're scum and Town reading, add in votes. Divide by hours between posts. See who they don't address. Multiplied by the number of words averaged in said posts. Seubtract attitude, and see if I can make a New and Improved scumputer (don't tell DGB!).

Yeah, this posts makes me feel openly paranoid of WP-scum.

Sigh.

In post 267, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:ftr, I thought tso was town cos I thought he had a pr

This makes sense to me.

In post 267, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:and gm responded to it.

This does not - I'd like this explained further, thanks.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:56 am

Post by T S O »

In post 309, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:I will tell you what I told guy. far threw suspicion at titus for being more vocal than usual which was kind of funny cos I don't think titus is being very vocal at all. to me it reads as a bullshit meta read that 1 is likely to give on a scummate to create some distance but then she leaped all over me when I disagreed with her despite me being the 1 to provide evidence in a game where titus was pretty much pl-ed cos of excessive and noise generating. she then shifts the goalposts to change her narrative that we must be scum cos I am supposedly accusing her of lying. her logic makes no sense.

This makes sense from a surface pov where I haven't looked at the interactions in-depth.

How sure are you on this?

In post 309, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:if you look at how titus reacted to far first to try to tell far that what people are saying is correct but she puts it in a way that doesn't make waves and then later townreads far for bullshit meta reasons of her own. this is pretty classic scum!titus talking about a teammate.

Can you show us meta of this happening before?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by T S O »

Elbirn reminds me of one of my scumgames a while back where I tryharded like fuck - I don't feel comfortable townreading him yet.

I also have yet to find a solid townread. This is not a good thing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by T S O »

I'm finally caught up though!
-Marquis
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:16 am

In post 366, T S O wrote:This feels a little bit like WP panicking and trying to appear nonchalant and not quite pulling it off.

Can you expand on the panic part? How is misreading a post where I assumed he was going to Town claim, panicking?

In post 366, T S O wrote:Yeah, this posts makes me feel openly paranoid of WP-scum.

At that moment in the game, I was openly paranoid of my Town reads. I'd
almost
guarantee some, if not all of the scums were taking a wait and see approach at the time.

@ T S O
Did you read ? What is it about that makes you
mildly
uneasy? You called the vote in the post (171) the "shittiest ever" and " I want Brantz dead now." This doesn't seem to gel good with your other reads.

In post 368, T S O wrote:I also have yet to find a solid townread. This is not a good thing.

There's good reasons scum would say this. It's like saying "none of you are as Townie as me" with the added benefit of not having to give good reads. T S O's read's are superficial enough to look real, without adding anything new or shaking the boat much.

I'm Town reading Belisarius(whom T S O is scum reading) and VM (T S O is Town/scum reading this slot), and have a slight scum read on BRantz. T S O appears to Town read Elrirn up to his last post, then declares he doesn't trust him yet.

T S O isn't a Town read yet, but there is some common ground to start from. What are your thoughts on Aeronaut and Seraphim?

I'd like a Seraphim lynch Today, but it may be too late to start a wagon from scratch. Scratch that.

VOTE: Seraphim

If anyone's Town reading this slot, please, explain why.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 365, T S O wrote:Me and Beli's reads really should not be diametrically opposed after 5 pages. This does not make me feel good about Belisarius.

Have you just crossed over from the Mirror Universe? The only clear memory I have of our reads ever being particularly synched was Street Racers: London. Remember how town I was that game? I mean, I flipped cop and everything.

I do, however, have very clear recollections of not understanding your reads on numerous occasions.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Vla Posting wheee

To TSO. you said nothing but good things about me, then threw it out the windown with "elbirn trys Too hard to be town"? Literally what? If you read any of my games you'd see I play this way every game. It's a side effect of me having an Internet addiction and too much free time. but you don't say it based on my own playstyle, you compare it to yourself, which is just invalid and hokey.

To witness, why do you say nothing but bad things about tso and then end with "you're not a townread but there's common ground"? Your thought process is nonsense.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:19 pm

In post 372, Elbirn wrote:To witness, why do you say nothing but bad things about tso and then end with "you're not a townread but there's common ground"? Your thought process is nonsense.

It all comes back to being wrong enough times to know that Today's scum read might be Tomorrow's Town read. Just because someone's not a firm Town read doesn't mean you want to burn the bridge this early. We might need to work together later. He can show me why he thinks what he did isn't scummy, and I'll adjust my read accordingly.

Should I throw away a BRantz scum read because I don't like a lot about T S O's catch up? In the scheme of things he doesn't appear an option for a lynch Today anyway. I think it's pretty clear the slots I'm willing to lynch.

What are your feelings about T S O's posts? Can you see where my skepticism (with his catch up)comes from? Since our actions appear nonsense to you, what bothers you the most? Do you see a net gain for scum doing it?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 am

Post by T S O »

In post 371, Belisarius wrote:
In post 365, T S O wrote:Me and Beli's reads really should not be diametrically opposed after 5 pages. This does not make me feel good about Belisarius.

Have you just crossed over from the Mirror Universe? The only clear memory I have of our reads ever being particularly synched was Street Racers: London. Remember how town I was that game? I mean, I flipped cop and everything.

I do, however, have very clear recollections of not understanding your reads on numerous occasions.

Well, my reads were pretty damn good in SR.

Your point about our reads usually being different doesn't do it for me. After a day or so? Perhaps. After 5 pages, most of them garbage? No.

In post 372, Elbirn wrote:
To TSO. you said nothing but good things about me, then threw it out the windown with "elbirn trys Too hard to be town"? Literally what? If you read any of my games you'd see I play this way every game. It's a side effect of me having an Internet addiction and too much free time. but you don't say it based on my own playstyle, you compare it to yourself, which is just invalid and hokey.

I think I said I liked one of your posts. This is not the same as praising you repeatedly.

I am saying the playstyle you use is easy to townread, from experience, as either alignment, and am encouraging caution towards carelessly doing that.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”