House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:38 am

Post by House »

In post 1374, Drezi wrote:Your zero logic declarations seem to have swayed Riabi, and right after he voiced doubt towards me due to simply not thinking from my POV, you jump in to tell him to vig me. I am sure you're scum, sorry.

Shenanigans.

If you were sure I was scum, you'd have been campaigning for the wagon to shift off of ika and onto me.

Instead, you chose to AtE because scum is manipulative like that.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Drezi »

Blah, blah, I made it clear who I think is scum from the get go. You just shift your reads based on how the game is swinging.
In post 1106, House wrote:Yes, we are.

VOTE: Riabi

I screwed up here telling you too soon how fucking stupid it is to vote him, but at that point I thought you could be the vig that killed pisskop or the IC, and that allowed you to back out way too easily.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1374, Drezi wrote:Your zero logic declarations seem to have swayed Riabi, and right after he voiced doubt towards me due to simply not thinking from my POV, you jump in to tell him to vig me. I am sure you're scum, sorry.

Where do you get the impression that my view is swayed? Atm, I'm still intending to hammer ika (pending some more time) and then likely vig Lal. That said, I am finding you scummier and scummier, but it's your play that's doing that to me, and not the drivel that House is spouting.
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Drezi »

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:46 am

Post by House »

In post 1377, Riabi wrote:

Where do you get the impression that my view is swayed? Atm, I'm still intending to hammer ika (pending some more time) and then likely vig Lal. That said, I am finding you scummier and scummier, but it's your play that's doing that to me, and not the drivel that House is spouting.

This drivel is pulling the scum out, so you might reconsider your shitty attitude towards me.

Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Drezi »

It's so obvious that House is just trying to get me pissed off, which apparently makes me look scummy, duh.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:50 am

Post by House »

In post 1380, Drezi wrote:It's so obvious that House is just trying to get me pissed off, which apparently makes me look scummy, duh.

How do you figure? I piss town off all the time, and they town it up.

Being angry lowers one's inhibitions.

Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Drezi »

That's why I find it strange that Riabi reads that as scummy.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1381, House wrote:
In post 1380, Drezi wrote:It's so obvious that House is just trying to get me pissed off, which apparently makes me look scummy, duh.

How do you figure? I piss town off all the time, and they town it up.

Being angry lowers one's inhibitions.

It also tends to make people do stupid things.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And, overall, makes the game less enjoyable for them.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1361, Drezi wrote:Wouldn't it be better to lynch into the ika wagon, and if it dismantles my theory by flipping town, vig ika?

What do you think of what I pointed out about Ika last page? What's the difference between vigging Ika and lynching him?

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Riabi »

Uhhh what? That post was directed at your idea of lynching anyone BUT ika. Lynching ika has been my stance since like page 4 or 5. How am I being swayed again?

House wrote:

This drivel is pulling the scum out, so you might reconsider your shitty attitude towards me.

My attitude toward you would be less shitty if your play was more pro-town. The way I see it, you might be pissing people off to expose scum, or you might be pushing someone you KNOW is town to try to cast doubt on my reads and try to confuse me. If your play were overall more pro-town, I'd think it was the former, but, since it's not, I have no idea how to read you.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1382, Drezi wrote:That's why I find it strange that Riabi reads that as scummy.

I'm sorry, I missed what post this is in reference to. What are you thinking I find scummy?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1375, House wrote:

Shenanigans.

If you were sure I was scum, you'd have been campaigning for the wagon to shift off of ika and onto me.

Drezi has been campaigning for TTH or ABR to be wagonned over Ika for the entirety of this game day: the scum read on you is clearly a very recent one, so it make a sense to me why she wouldn't transition fully to "lynch House over Ika".

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:59 am

Post by House »

In post 1386, Riabi wrote:

Uhhh what? That post was directed at your idea of lynching anyone BUT ika. Lynching ika has been my stance since like page 4 or 5. How am I being swayed again?

House wrote:

My attitude toward you would be less shitty if your play was more pro-town. The way I see it, you might be pissing people off to expose scum, or you might be pushing someone you KNOW is town to try to cast doubt on my reads and try to confuse me. If your play were overall more pro-town, I'd think it was the former, but, since it's not, I have no idea how to read you.

That'll clear up soon enough.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1261, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1258, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I need Nacho.

I don't think Drezi is scum.

But why? Drezi can definitely be scum. There are some town posts but what before then?

What "before then" are you referring to, exactly? What posts from Drezi do you find scummy?

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:01 am

Post by House »

In post 1388, Nachomamma8 wrote:

Shenanigans.

Drezi has been campaigning for TTH or ABR to be wagonned over Ika for the entirety of this game day: the scum read on you is clearly a very recent one, so it make a sense to me why she wouldn't transition fully to "lynch House over Ika".

Then why wouldn't she say "vig TTH or ABR" instead of "vig House"?

Your defense of her doesn't make sense. Give me something that adds up, please.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:02 am

Post by House »

him*

Dude, change your avatar, please. >.<

Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Drezi »

The order of flip is different, ika is distanced from everyone at this point, ika flip first wouldn't help choosing correct NK target as much imo.

I'm not sure about what you said about him, or how conclusive that is, I had retarded town act like this too, so I really don't even try to read him at this point, he's wifom and I'm trying to figure him out based on the others who actually play the game.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:07 am

Post by House »

In post 1393, Drezi wrote:Tso I really don't even try to read him at this point, he's wifom and I'm trying to figure him out based on the others who actually play the game.

Who are you referring to here?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1391, House wrote:
In post 1388, Nachomamma8 wrote:

Shenanigans.

Then why wouldn't she say "vig TTH or ABR" instead of "vig House"?

Your defense of her doesn't make sense. Give me something that adds up, please.

Refining original point: I can't say I see the whole "lynch me, vig House" as emotional manipulation because you pissed him off and people generally act irrationally when you piss them off. I can see him pushing for his lynch first first so he didn't have to argue anymore and you would still end up dead: being made the martyr and then being proven correct by your scumflip would also make it more likely people would listen to him down the road.

Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Drezi »

In post 1391, House wrote:Then why wouldn't she say "vig TTH or ABR" instead of "vig House"?

3 scum, 3 names. What's not to understand here, you were the last to reveal itself.

In post 1389, House wrote:
That'll clear up soon enough.

Yeah, that's such a great promise to make in MyLo.
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Drezi »

In post 1394, House wrote:Who are you referring to here?

ika
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Drezi »

In post 1386, Riabi wrote:Uhhh what? That post was directed at your idea of lynching anyone BUT ika. Lynching ika has been my stance since like page 4 or 5. How am I being swayed again?

You said you don't think we're the on the same team anymore... What I said is perfectly consistent with what I've been saying before. I think ika is a huge gamble, but if my theory about the 3 scum is wrong, then chances of him being scum would skyrocket pretty much.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1393, Drezi wrote:The order of flip is different, ika is distanced from everyone at this point, ika flip first wouldn't help choosing correct NK target as much imo.

I'm not sure about what you said about him, or how conclusive that is, I had retarded town act like this too, so I really don't even try to read him at this point, he's wifom and I'm trying to figure him out based on the others who actually play the game.

I agree ika lynch will not clarify who to shoot all that much.

I have seen town act dumb in a similar way as well. I'm saying Ika, as town still acting dumb, handled the quickhammer situation in a completely different and much much more protown way than he's handling this quickhammer situation now. Why do you think that is? As scum, it's less effort, he has the possibility of lynching someone who shouldn't be lynched, as town... why?

Return to “Completed Open Games”