NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

BECAUSE THIS:

In post 2613, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Dripping Goofball
(5):
randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget, StrangerCoug

Nero Cain
(4):
StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget
NakedJogger, Garmr

Pretty much town-confirms Nero, NJ & Garm.

IN fact...

d3x
dragonspawn
= mason
Kthxbye
DrippingGoofball

Garmr

NakedJogger

Nero Cain

randomidget

TheDudeAbides

I would vote d3x and Kthx today. Since I have a town read on Kths, d3x goes first.

VOTE: d3x

In view of the above, any suspicion of NakedJogger is cray-cray. That wagon is BS.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:05 am

In post 2722, Kthxbye wrote:@DGB: Why are you ignoring everything that isn't 'lynch d3x'?

Either you or d3x is scum.

Why is it?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2725, DrippingGoofball wrote:BECAUSE THIS:

In post 2613, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Dripping Goofball
(5):
randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget, StrangerCoug

Nero Cain
(4):
StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget
NakedJogger, Garmr

Pretty much town-confirms Nero, NJ & Garm.

IN fact...

d3x
dragonspawn
= mason
Kthxbye
DrippingGoofball

Garmr

NakedJogger

Nero Cain

randomidget

TheDudeAbides

I would vote d3x and Kthx today. Since I have a town read on Kths, d3x goes first.

In view of the above, any suspicion of NakedJogger is cray-cray. That wagon is BS.

how does that post clear NJ?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Kthxbye »

TheDudeAbides wrote:kthx, why didn't you save (at least one of) your shots for later in the game?

I didn't know that was a thing. I was using them for reaction testing the day after. Didn't think to save one for proof come endgame, which in hindsight, would have been smart.

Thing is, this shit wouldn't be alignment indicative anyway since if I was a scum fruit vendor :roll: , I would have/should have done the exact same thing, yes? Also, if I was a scum vendor, wouldn't it be likely that 1 of the other 3 to 4 people on the scum team would have mentioned something since it's apparently "the way" to play a fruit vendor? I dunno, I don't understand why d3x and NJ are on the complete opposite sides of my alignment. I DO have my suspicions though...*coughNJisscumcough*.... Hell, even Garmr unvoted when he realized I was the one who fruited him.

@DGB: you can keep posting that same old shit but it doesn't actually mean anything. You're clearing people cuz why? Scum wouldn't have 3 people voting 1 person? WTH logic is that to clear people? NJ just scum claimed so obviously your logic is faulty anyway.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: nj

willing to see how this goes. We are close to the deadline and I don't want a no lynch
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2728, Kthxbye wrote:Hell, even Garmr unvoted when he realized I was the one who fruited him.

Why do you think that is?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2728, Kthxbye wrote:NJ just scum claimed so obviously your logic is faulty anyway.

Spoiler: a.k.a.
[quote="In post 2728, Kthxbye
NJ is prolly the last scum seeing as he just slipped 'because a scum-aligned PR's can't do x-PR and kill the same night.' I've been around long enough to know this is 100% not a true statement in MS games and it's a MOD decision for each game. My guess is this game, scum can't use their PR and kill in the same night and NJ knows this because he's likely the last scum.
[/quote]

I repeat

In post 1, chamber wrote:Generally the use of only 1 ability is allowed on a given night, so it shows, to the person you target, that you didn't do anything else(notably the NK).

In post 1, chamber wrote:Generally the use of only 1 ability is allowed on a given night, so it shows, to the person you target, that you didn't do anything else(notably the NK).

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Chamber is talking about fruit dealer in a topic called fruit dealer. I googled "mafiascum fruit dealer" to get there. Are you saying that after I did this I somehow slipped saying what chamber says here?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:52 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2728, Kthxbye wrote:Didn't think to save one for proof come endgame, which in hindsight, would have been smart.

So you realize you were wrong to do what you did. That's way to smart. You're scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Do you know what the word "Generally" actually means? It means most but not all the time. You only ignore it because you're scum who probably has a PR that you can't use in conjunction with a kill. That inside knowledge would make you gloss over the word "Generally" while trying to flail your way outa being caught.

NJ, (and everyone NOT voting NJ right now), look at the timeline.

p2712: You slipped scum knowledge
p2714: I caught you
p2723: You try and get outa your hole by finding something on Google

You got caught and only THEN did you "get your info" from Google.

If you HAD Googled that before p2712, you would have included it in p2712. It being your 'proof' and all that I'm scum, why wouldn't you have included it?

Hate to break it to you, but since I'm town, you have and will never have any actual proof I'm scum. It's impossible. It's like trying to 'prove' a mason is scum after his partner flips town.

I respect your attempt to continue on in the game after your scum-buddies have died though. Question is, are you the last or do you have another buddy out there?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:49 am

Post by d3x »

Much like the preGame Scum Chat debate earlier, almost every game I've ever played in as Scum has allowed Scum to use factional and Role-based abilities on the same Night if that Scum is the last of their kind alive.

Kthx is not Scum. Your site meta is 3 years out of date. Hell, I'm pretty sure that back then, the last Scum using both abilities was pretty common.

But none of this answers why the ScumTeam would be so handicapped.
In post 2701, FakedBlogger wrote:So you're saying that the remaining scum is some sort of superpower role, even moreso if kthx is town and can confirm it if there's only one scum left.
That's not at all what I'm saying. Fruit Vendor as the last Scum is underpowered, while just about any other Scum PR would not be. Scum Fruit Vendor is pretty useless and against a TownTracker, it just allows for a 3rd Scum to be able to get caught with no real balance benefit. The power of a Fruit Vendor is that they can screw with a ScumWatcher/Tracker and look... there was a ScumWatcher!

@DGB- Ask Nero about Scum stacking up on a single Wagon. He was part of a ScumTeam last game where 4 of them stacked up on a 6man Wagon to get it pushed through. Whatever meta you are using to clear NJ and midget is as flawed as it was when I thought the same last game. We only caught Nero with a Cop result.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:54 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 6.6

d3x (2):
randomidget, Dripping Goofball
dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (0):

Garmr (0):

Kthxbye (2):
Nero Cain, NakedJogger
NakedJogger (4):
d3x, Kthxbye, Garmr, dragonspawn
Nero Cain (0):

randomidget (0):

TheDudeAbides (0):

Not Voting
- TheDudeAbides

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2015-03-10 12:00:00)
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:59 am

Post by d3x »

In post 2735, d3x wrote:Whatever meta you are using to clear NJ
and midget
is as flawed as it was when I thought the same last game.
Fixed. I misread the quote.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:42 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2734, Kthxbye wrote:Do you know what the word "Generally" actually means? It means most but not all the time. You only ignore it because you're scum who probably has a PR that you can't use in conjunction with a kill. That inside knowledge would make you gloss over the word "Generally" while trying to flail your way outa being caught.

Oh so now I'm scum for "glossing over" the word generally. Flail ahoy.
In post 2734, Kthxbye wrote:
NJ, (and everyone NOT voting NJ right now), look at the timeline.

p2712: You slipped scum knowledge
p2714: I caught you
p2723: You try and get outa your hole by finding something on Google

You got caught and only THEN did you "get your info" from Google.

Rdiculous. All you're doing now is throwing feces because you hope the deadline and masons not having read the thread will save you. That quote by chamber is about Fruit Vendor. What are the odds of me slipping and then finding the exact same thing I supposedly slipped saying being said by chamber in a thread about Fruit Vendor. Fucking ridiculous! Hey you.. reading this. prepare to vote kthx, begin by visualizing the keys you have to press or whatever if you're on a phone with touchscreen.
If you HAD Googled that before p2712, you would have included it in p2712. It being your 'proof' and all that I'm scum, why wouldn't you have included it?

Included what? That I googled it? How else was I supposed to get to that quote anyway? And why would saying that I google it somehow emphasize the argument that I'm bringing to the table in 2712?
Hate to break it to you, but since I'm town, you have and will never have any actual proof I'm scum. It's impossible. It's like trying to 'prove' a mason is scum after his partner flips town.

"I can't be scum because I'm town". Awesome argument. Comparing your situation with the masonpartner of a flipped mason.
I respect your attempt to continue on in the game after your scum-buddies have died though. Question is, are you the last or do you have another buddy out there?

AtE ahoy.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:55 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

How I knew d3x received a fruit d1? I'm not blind:

In post 541, Kthxbye wrote:On one hand, it's a large and I'm here cuz d3x is here and we're both a little fruity which makes things fun

In post 734, d3x wrote:ok, Kthx is solid Town. Nothing will change that... ever.

In post 1723, d3x wrote:Kthx is ConfTown. I have proof, but I'd rather not divulge any more at this juncture.

This is how I figured d3x received a fruit on d1
In post 2581, d3x wrote:Kthx is Town 100%. This is not a meta Read and it's not indicative of my flip. I repeat, he is ConfTown and someone else out there should know it, too.

In post 2596, d3x wrote:It doesn't matter why Kthx is ConfTown. He is. Don't sit there and fret over it, just know that when I flip Town you can bank on that shit.

In post 2615, d3x wrote:Tell me that once I flip Town, everyone takes Kthx off the table.

In post 2628, d3x wrote:As a side note, my death will ConfTown Kthx. With the Masons, that secures 3 ConfTown.

In post 2686, d3x wrote:There is no room for Kthx on the ScumTeam with the Role he has, not with what we've seen flip where it has. To everyone with the same info I have, this should be a no brainer.

And finally

[/quote]
In post 2688, d3x wrote:The Watcher isn't what makes ScumKthx unlikely, but it certainly helps. That's all I should need to say on the matter. Much more may give away the surprise... assuming anyone's still in the dark.

What we see here is d3x 100%conftownreading Kthx up until this last post where suddenly the vernacular changed from conftown to 'scumkthx is unlikely'.
Don't know what to make of it. Would he have exaggerated the impact of that extra info on his read in this fashion in the first place if he is town?

I don't know but one of these metafriends is our lynch today and I sure as hell hope it's Kthx because his story and his push on me is scummy as hell.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:19 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Yeah, kthx isn't conf town, and he's actually scum.

Vote: kthx
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@d3x You said you had proof about Kthx being town when it was day 3 and the latter goon and watcher hadn't flipped yet. How is Kthx giving you a piece of fruit on d1 proof for Kthx being conftown

Then on day6 you specifically said it wasn't a meta read. Had you begun speculating the setup when you said this? Kthx being the last scum as fruit vendor would be imbalanced, I agree, so why downplay the scenario of there being another one. With 5 scum to 14 town that would be a ratio in favor of scum that would balance out town's PR even if it's a mere goon but I think the gist of this setup is to confuse town with the fruit vendor which seems to have worked perfectly if you and Garmr are town and Kthx scum so maybe the mod figured the setup would be balanced just with these 4 scum. If you ever encountered a game with a fruit vendor where last scum could do NK+ability then link it (you didn't because that would defeat the purpose of there being a role like this in it). So basically the potential for stupidity is the fruit vendor's superweapon so to speak. idk but listen

@Everyone Think about it, All of the initial 3 people on Kthx's fruit-giving list are still alive. If Kthx is the last scum it would make sense that he couldn't give a fruit and make the kill. Furthermore look at Kthx's read on PB. The last read was something like 'PB is sketchy at best', I believe; when previously he gave fruits to townreads. It doesn't add up.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

UNVOTE:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x (2): randomidget, Dripping Goofball
Kthxbye (2): Nero Cain, NakedJogger, TheDudeAbides
NakedJogger (4): d3x, Kthxbye, Garmr, dragonspawn

This is current after TDA's tarded vote and RM unvoting and re-voting d3x
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:47 pm

In post 2735, d3x wrote:@DGB- Ask Nero about Scum stacking up on a single Wagon. He was part of a ScumTeam last game where 4 of them stacked up on a 6man Wagon to get it pushed through. Whatever meta you are using to clear NJ and midget is as flawed as it was when I thought the same last game. We only caught Nero with a Cop result.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

14 hrs ago till the deadline people
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

I just wsnt to sau that if kthx is scum then there are probably 5 scum. So there is no point llynching him until we find another scum. I'll switch to NJ to avoid an NL
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2745, dragonspawn wrote:14 hrs ago till the deadline people

What is going on in your stupid head?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

after this lynch i don't get to hear you lol.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

I'll try to get back here later, but I don't know if I'll have the chance.
Since kthx didn't pick up anything overnight.
Vote: d3x

Either him or kthx is a good vote. As far as kthx goes, I don't believe that he played friut vendor in a townie way. The uses of fruit vendor are limited and him not saving shots for late in the game is bogus.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”