Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1574, GuyInFreezer wrote:Rylai using that card to scout town's power makes zero sense when it equally shows the scum's power as well.

Then either scum have more power during the day (likely; virtually proven with AD scumflip), their powers during the night are mostly weak (least likely), or they have powers that aren't very indicative of scum usage (possible).

This doesn't mean a whole lot by itself.

Attempting to get towncred and trying to be night-cards immnue is contradictory.

I don't understand what you mean by this.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

please stop discussing spell cards and night actions like they tell you anything about someone's alignment

if you're basing a rylai town read on 'he used a spellcard that broadcasted non-spellcard actions', you're doing it wrong

likewise, if your kagami town read is anything to do with 'actiondan targeted her N1', you're doing it wrong

anyway, processing the rest of this later
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Are you talking to me with both of those or specifically to GIF with the Rylai read and me with the Kagami read?

The Kagami read has nothing to do with the global track.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Still at work. A wall is waiting when I get to the computer. iPhone update hoooo

I didn't hit Dan because:
1 - Scum team expected a hit on Dan so likely prepared counter measures (re:notty death)
2 - I successfully picked Notty hitting Sakura night 1 and I thought he would hit Dan.

3 - looking at Dans day 2 it is INCREDIBLY bad (saying he knows what the colours are about then saying he doesn't etc) and I feel it was the scum plan to set Dan up for hits on night 2. Even before the cop claim.

I copped SB night 1 and got town. I wanted to sit on this but then Muffin result + Dan made it clear who the lynch should be. I checked SB because I thought his alignment was the most critical to discern after day 1. Phase was locked before I could announce it.

Didn't shoot Ooba: concerned over " negative utility". Would lynch. Wagon analysis has two scum on me from day 1 and further review of comfy town + pseudo town yielded plausible scum among afk voters Gaiden/Mala. Additionally had seen Katsuki apparently act on Ooba night 1 with no comment day 2 and felt shooting Ooba was now risky and also irresponsible while information was yet to be played.
Didn't shoot Ank: shortlisted to shoot due to general uselesness + being found voting alongside scum on town. bulletproof claim, my shot was not strongman.

Want to hear what Katsuki did night 1.
Along with Dan, would be interested in Ooba/Mala lynch unless they do something.
There's more but iphone
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1578, Sky_Paladin wrote:Didn't shoot Ank: shortlisted to shoot due to general uselesness +
being found voting alongside scum on town.

what
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i was talking in general

i havent read anything youve written today close enough to know what youve said (apart from 1577)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Kagami »

Explanation for how you didn't die at the end of the phase, SP?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

As stated in my claim, I am conditionally immune to death at certain times. By coincidence, the bomb went off at a good time for me.

Ank: you voted for me day 1 for no reason given as consolidate two days out along with Sakura and Action Dan (and Kilga and SB). Sakura later changed her vote but you did not despite being present to do so. I take an increasingly poor view on non voters/poor voters the longer the game goes on.
SB was copped, Kilga I am not town clearing, however if I had to choose who to lunch out out of the game between those two, you are dead. That's why.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Kagami »

AD-ooba, imo.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Look at this vote count and tell me that consolidation is not a better idea than having a completely useless vote on a slot that up to that point, had little traction to a lynch with two days being an absurdly short time to
get
traction when there are two slots that are already pretty much guaranteed to be the choices for the day.

Also interesting how you're going this angle after ignoring my last response to it. What you're suggesting about my voting pattern at deadline is a dead null tell when applied to me because I strongly believe there isn't a single game on this site I've played where I haven't done this in some form or another. I lurk for days at a time and ignore conversations. I either post whenever I have something to say or too much time has passed since the last time I posted something (AKA prod).

But no, I specifically stayed out of the conversation during the end of the day. It was ridiculous enough that saying anything would've been a complete waste of breath. If people cared enough about why I was around and not voting for Drezi, they'd ask me themselves. My stance was obvious enough by the fact that I was specifically not moving my vote anyway.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

The other point is just me being useless, which is just wrong and very boring as a case.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Actually, now that I look at it, I don't understand why you think I claimed bulletproof either.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

You claimed to relentless that shooting you would be "wasting your teams shot"
After going through six of Sakuras games and finding that yes, reading the current game was sufficient to determine a scum slot, I basically do not consider "I always do xyz" as a clear. I think you are scummy and I will gladly see you dead, unless you do something that causes me to revise my assessment.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Ebwodp but not before Dan and prooooobably Ooba.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Are you specifically claiming not bulletproof?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Am I correct in saying you saw the Drezi wagon form from zero votes but were content to vote park and offer no content or opinion whatsoever? Despite being observed and called out to vote/post on two occasions, you specifically had "no opinion" on any of the main wagons, of which you had three to choose from?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

1. I'm the one who gave Sky_Paladin the time bomb N1. one of my abilities is that I can force someone to use a day card the following day, and if they don't use one, they die. if they don't have any, I'm notified as such.

I'm extremely sorry I didn't claim this yesterday. I was on phone for the duration of the entire game day, was planning on claiming it, but wanted to get to a comp first and was not expecting the day to end in 4 fucking hours. I'm also going to apologize in advance to Sky_Paladin for when he reads my neighborhood in postgame bc I got really pissed off in there after thinking he'd vig me. -.-

2. notsci shot one of Dan/Mala last night. I'm guessing he shot Dan.

3. notsci lied about being unroleblockable - he dies if he gets RB'ed. he claimed this in the neighborhood last night and said SB would be fucked if he died last night as a result.

this is one explanation for him dying last night, but I don't think it makes SB scum. the other explanation I can think of is that his kill got redirected onto himself.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

as for reads, Dan is obviously scum and I'm pretty sure Mala is scum with him. one thing I saw - that might not mean anything but I'm noting it - is Sakura/Dan/Mala all had vague town reads on each other that basically went unexplained; I also don't like anything Mala did this game and her recent posting doesn't change that.

I'm not sure who the 4th is at this point. I don't get where the town reads on Shadoweh are coming from, but meh. also my town read on SB is based entirely around in-thread play and not anything he did in the neighborhood.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1591, pieguyn wrote:the other explanation I can think of is that his kill got redirected onto himself.

actually thinking about it again this doesn't work given his kill fails if he hits town

which means he probably died due to being roleblocked and his kill fizzled out for whatever reason. either way, we can't tell fuck all from it, even discounting any other possible explanations for him dying that aren't obvious
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

actually I'll just do this. I'm about to pass out any second now, so more tomorrow.

TOWN(S->W): SB, Sky_Paladin, thdg*, Ank <gap> Kilga, Kagami, Rylai
{Shadoweh, Katsuki-slot, ooba-slot, GIF*}
SCUM(W->S): Mala <gap> Dan
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i notice i'm not on that list
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

is that before reading for interactions with sakura/dan?

i don't get why ank is so high and kagami is (relatively) low. tbh i don't really see kagami interactions with dan or sakura being scum-scum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

cupcake what did you do to ooba n1?

weren't you going paint the walls with the blood of sky?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1595, zMuffinMan wrote:i notice i'm not on that list

initially on N2 I had another town category above the one SB was in that consisted solely of notsci and you :p

this isn't really factoring in interactions. based on what I remember, I agree Kagami's interactions with either Sakura or Dan don't make sense as scum x scum.

I haven't really minded anything Ank's done this game. most of the things he's chosen to comment on this game have made a lot of sense to me, and I generally like the pushes he's made. I remember liking the reasoning behind the Kilga push a lot even though I disagreed with it. there's also meta involved here, which I'm not interested in elaborating on primarily bc it's almost impossible for me to explain and bc I'm worried he'd be able to break it after finding out what it was, but on a general level, I don't feel like he's pushing an agenda with any of the pushes he made, as opposed to generally being quiet but poking at things when he sees smth that's off.

run me through why Shadoweh is town?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i made a promise to myself (that i most likely won't keep because extremely lazy) that i would spend some time reading back over the game tonight (or tomorrow), with a focus on evaluating interactions and just generally re-evaluating my reads

i had shadoweh as town because she looks town *shrug*

that's about as good as it is gonna get before i go back and read stuff

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”