pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

cos I went back and checked and that's the only place I saw either of Katsuki/ooba reference talking about stuff on N1, soooo if the neighborize is fake ooba is lying too
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1721, pieguyn wrote:what you're saying makes sense. the only question is why the hell Katsuki/ooba would _both_ lie about this and confirm themselves as scum

Well, ignoring the possibility I suggested in which Ooba isn't scum, it's possible they didn't know FakeGod's mod meta regarding neighbourisers and thought something like, "lol no one would believe we're scum together if we're neighbours!"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yes, that is what I meant when I said they may have collectively slipped up and botched their fake claim. although I'm still trying to think about if they'd actually go for an angle that's that obviously subject to WIFOM

(happy belated scum day btw \o/)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I think you're getting confused pieguy. Re-read the bottom part of 1722 slowly.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Cupcake did use an ability on Ooba N1, but it wasn't the neighbourise ability

Katsuki claimed that his night action was neighbourise Ooba, so he didn't use a secret card during the day phase. This action was tracked by Rylai.

Ooba claimed that he posted his reads at the start of the night phase, but that means the neighbourhood also had to be there from the start of the night phase, and that means it had to be submitted during the day phase. Which we just evaluated isn't true.

In other words, Katsuki lied about his action that targeted Ooba, and Ooba lied about posting in the quicktopic that doesn't exist.

They're both scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1459, ooba wrote:I've asked FG if I can post my
N2
analysis from the neighbourhood in its entirety - but from Sakura's ISO:
Town: Notty, Pie, Muff, Kil
Scum possibilities: GiF, {AD\Lily}, SB, SkyPal
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

<_< Man this game is doing a good job up making me feel useless.

Regardless, yeah, I buy into this.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

We discussed reads. Katsuki talked about how he wasn't that familiar with everyone in the playlist and it wasn't as easy as our last two FG games.

I posted my initial reads at the start at N1
. Then did Sakura's ISO. Did not discuss everything like the other QT but just said that my scumdar is acting up on GiF.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Mine was first.

How do we know it wasn't a mistype? Especially since what you quoted is the last thing he posted?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

In your quote, Ooba is referring to the Mala/Kilga/Ank neighbourhood.
In my quote, Ooba is referring to the Ooba/Katsuki neighbourhood.

Or did you just get confused between the neighbourhood and your scum topic?!?!?!?! DUN DUN DUN.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I suppose it's theoretically possible that Ooba meant to say N2 and mistyped.

That would be inconvenient if this is the case because if he's scum, he's going to claim he did mistype now.

But I don't believe he would have talked to Cupcake N2 because Cupcake was apparently too busy to even see how D2 ended. So it had to be N1 or not at all.

So either way Cupcake is lying somewhere.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Sorry, they could have talked N2 but that would imply Cupcake was lying about not having enough time to even read the game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1734, Sky_Paladin wrote:In your quote, Ooba is referring to the Mala/Kilga/Ank neighbourhood.
In my quote, Ooba is referring to the Ooba/Katsuki neighbourhood.

...?

Regardless, it doesn't really matter.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1736, zMuffinMan wrote:Sorry, they could have talked N2 but that would imply Cupcake was lying about not having enough time to even read the game.

ooba claimed they did, so this remains true.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 3.2

• GuyInFreezer [0] -
  • pieguyn [0] -
  • Katsuki [0] -
  • SB [1] - ActionDan
  • Kilgamayan [0] -
  • Sky_Paladin [0] -
  • Malakittens [0] -
  • Shadoweh [0] -
  • Rylai Crestfall [0] -
  • Kagami [0] -
  • ooba [1] - thdgkdms
  • Ankamius [1] - Malakittens
  • thdgkdms [0] -
  • ActionDan [3] - Rylai Crestfall, Katsuki, GuyInFreezer

Not Voting [8]
- pieguyn, SB, Sky_Paladin, Shadoweh, ooba, Ankamius, Kagami, Kilgamayan

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline is March 15, 2015, at Noon PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-03-15 13:00:00)
Last edited by FakeGod on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1736, zMuffinMan wrote:Sorry, they could have talked N2 but that would imply Cupcake was lying about not having enough time to even read the game.

this imo is the most compelling point. he literally continued saying he didn't have enough time for the game through today.

sooooooo

either way, I want to see what ooba/Katsuki say when they come back before proceeding
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also didn't ooba literally confirm Katsuki had neighborized him _on N1_? ()

granted that doesn't matter anymore given he's just going to say it didn't start until N2 regardless of alignment, and this would still be consistent with that, but either way
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I just don't understand why Katsuki would feel the need to lie about the neighborizer working in the same night. what *magical scum ability* did he feel that much of a need to use on ooba N1 of all people?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it's not what the ability did (necessarily), it's the tracking

(scum would have been hyper-aware of the fact their tracks would be monitored and possibly read into)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

their actions would be tracked*
not their tracks would be monitored
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

This entire situation feels way too farfetched to really be true as a scumslip.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

maybe. i disagree

it doesn't really prove anything about ooba being scum but cupcake has definitely been lying about
something
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1744, zMuffinMan wrote:their actions would be tracked*
not their tracks would be monitored

yeah, and if he was that paranoid about he he could have just not done anything instead

I'm pretty sure if I was scum in that situation I'd just take the easy way out and do that instead of attempting to bullshit my way out of it with the neighborizer. I'd at least be very skeptical of a same-night neighborizer claim working, since same-night roles are generally shit and the kind of things I'm always skeptical of when they actually pop up in games.

not really putting too much weight on the above angle bc he obviously wouldn't have known there would not be a same-night neighborizer in the game and so it's possible he just didn't realize what he was doing wouldn't work, but meh. this needs to be cleared up
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm trying to find if FG posted his opinion on same-night roles somewhere. I'm almost positive I posted somewhere that same-night roles are fundamentally shit bc they affect the dynamics of the night, and FG held the same opinion. however, this might just be me making shit up, so ignore this until I'm actually able to find it.

also fwiw @Ank, this is at least 99999% more compelling than most of the other "scum slips" I usually see pushed. we wait for ooba/Katsuki, then go from there.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1747, pieguyn wrote:yeah, and if he was that paranoid about he he could have just not done anything instead

no i'm saying IF cupcake and ooba are scum together, he could have deliberately done it (knowing he'd be tracked) for wifom purposes and nothing else

i do not think they expected the clusterfuck that was N1 to happen for them (where one scum died and another was sorta found via my ability) - i think it was setting up for something way down the line

you're looking at the current game state and going "oh it couldn't have been done for that reason, look at what's happened in the game!"

you're not thinking about possibilities from a N1 perspective where they weren't really in a bad position (apart from ooba, who was in a semi-bad position)

still, there are other possible explanations that don't make ooba scum, i was just suggesting a possible reason for it if they are scum together

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”