Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh also, thank you espy for keeping me grounded and having great reads!!!
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

<3
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6449, Tammy wrote:Yay I'm so glad we won! I'm bummed we got misvigged as I don't think we would have tunneled on another VIG. Espy and I were pretty focused on impossibear and titus at that point and would have dealt with the rest if the game didn't end, but welp.

Thank you mastin for running it! I loved this game and I loved your in post comments and had so much fun going back and rereading things I'd already read just to see your comments! <3

I had so much fun with all of you!

I'm also glad that mollie and I found each other. I'm sorry for my part of the early misunderstanding which probably was partly wine and stress infused, but I'm so glad we worked it out! <3 <3 <3

Some of the stuff your slot was saying the couple of days before I shot you was really scaring me; that's where the tunneling thought came from since I could see town trying to reason through the game with a possible SK as well as an SK trying to cover itself for when another killing role inevitably shows up.

Other than that, the kills on you and alivechihiro were more to remove an element of WIFOM that the town could impale themselves on. IMO, clarity for the town in general overrides personal reads late in the game for roles like this.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6414, shos wrote:And of coirse special thanks to mastina <3
In post 6415, Wisdom wrote:Thanks for the game, mastin.
In post 6418, guille2015 wrote:great game. Loved the setup and the mod Mastin! Cheers.
<3

Also. I am quite impressed with titus. Did a pretty awesome job at this game, and great job for NS and PI who pulled through at the end, and when I say NS I do mean the very end.
Indeed. Titus played well, and the town did well, too.

In post 6416, Ankamius wrote:Welp. Back to another couple years before I get a game like this again.
Well technically, I'm planning to run #3 (the roles were made ages ago) once I know my life is stabilized (that'll take at least a week or two from now),
and
I have a committed comod. (I'm planning to make a modding account for the game. And then get modding powers for that account, which'll probably take some extra time.) Plus only if I know there's interest.

...Butyeah, I don't think there will be any game like this for a long, long time.

In post 6420, shos wrote:THIS SHOULD BE SCUMMIED
Only scummie I can think of is Game of the Year. (Which I can now suggest unselfishly because it's not a moderator award anymore!) Butyeah, if you enjoyed it that much, go for it!
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by alivechihiro »

Whee! This was a fun game, even though I spent most of it just watching (even when I was alive :V )

I'm guessing that next game I should maybe post more :V
also the things I post should be more... meaningful somehow? I really don't have a good grasp on that yet. oops
Current work schedule: 10:45-4:45 PM weekdays, usually not working saturdays
they/them/their(s) pronouns are also acceptable.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I actually meant a game where my reads were better than just eh, but that fits too now that I think about it.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6429, ProHawk wrote:Thanks for the game guys! I had fun. Thanks Mastin!
In post 6436, pirate mollie wrote:thanks for the game mastina!
In post 6449, Tammy wrote:Thank you mastin for running it! I loved this game and I loved your in post comments and had so much fun going back and rereading things I'd already read just to see your comments! <3
<3 Always a pleasure! :D

Also, I'll probably be nominating Titus for a Most Cunning manipulation award--she might not have won, but she got close, and this isn't the only game where she's done well. (I'll be sure to note that.)

In post 6448, Voidedmafia wrote:(May have had one of the longest not-D1 days, though.)
Yep. Third-longest, I believe. I calculated it in the flavor of the day in question. (D2? I think it was D2.)

I was actually surprised we didn't get a much longer game. Even when so many people died, activity was still high; with five alive, you were still posting as much as many people do in a mini with 13. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(Also, stuff being released soon.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Modding PT. All the details can be found in there. (I'll quote them in here for those too lazy to look. :P)

Dictator Mafia PT (Iron Fist of Imbalance).
A member of the BlizZard hydra requested the fascists topic to not be released. Don't worry, though; I won't leave you entirely hanging--I'll quote all the posts not from that hydra (and its members) which should be fine since that's Wisdom and Toon Fighter.
Hippie Mafia PT (Whoah, dude! Watch the imbalance!).

Neighborhood PT ("Oh, you have GOT to be kidding us!").

Dead PT (Freedom from the scale).
Spoilered Dead PT (The unhealthy mixture of laughing and crying).
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: Heil, Imbalance
In post 0, mastin2 wrote:Hello,
Toon Fighter
(
Fascist
Godfather
),
Wisdom
(
Fascist
Ninja
), and
BlizZard
(Snowstorm/Zar)
(
Fascist
Sane Cop
)! You're gonna love/hate my (hilariously) unbalanced game of mafia! Because guess what? You're in multiball! Surprise!

Fortunately, you have a few factional perks aside from the obvious nightkill. Let me list them!
  • You may talk here at any time. (Be warned that I will answer this if asked.)
  • You have factional immunity to the
    Dictator
    Faction's nightkill.
  • You start with the knowledge that each person's kill flavor is unique, but factional kill flavors will be similar. (Yours are smothered/silenced/choked, respectively.) Be warned that if the town asks about this, I will answer.
  • You may both action and kill.
  • You have one factional safeclaim, given below.
  • If
    you
    provide me with the
    exact
    wording of a fakeclaim you are planning to make, then I will answer any and all questions about this hypothetical role. (This could be as simple as switching the alignment on your natural PMs to be town-aligned rather than scum-aligned as an example, but can be anything you come up with.) I will also inform you what information about that hypothetical role would be unique to just that role (private) and what about that hypothetical role would be public. There is no limit to the number of times you may use this.
  • Obviously, I will of course also answer any questions about your role and/or your faction, and inform you what information would be just for you and what information would be available to the public.

See, not so bad, eh?

...Well, maybe it is when you see what your factional safeclaim is.
Persistent Cop Safeclaim wrote:Hello,
Playername
! You are a
Town Persistent Cop

During the night, you may target a player. You will not receive a result on the player at the end of the night. You will not be able to action the following night. However, at the end of the following night, you will receive a 100% guaranteed accurate result of their alignment, no matter what.

For instance, using your power N1, you will be unable to action N2 but will receive a result for D3. Actioning again N3 will give you a result for D5, and so on.

You also have your instinct and your intuition, along-side your ability to express your voice and to vote.

You are aligned with the
town
; you win when all threats to it have been eliminated and at least one town player lives.

Please confirm in-thread you've read and understand your role PM. Game thread's here.

Good luck, and have fun!

And on that note, I can only say...good luck!
For ease of reference, Game thread is here.
In post 2, Wisdom wrote:hai

yes we do have day chat
In post 3, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2, Wisdom wrote:yes we do have day chat
^What he said.

You should probably read the first post in here; it's kinda important. :P
In post 4, Toon Fighter wrote:Hai guise

Personally, I prefer being town. I may also be a little rusty (returning from over a year of inactivity) and hope I don't screw this for the team. When in doubt, you can bus and quicklynch me.

That said, good luck to the fascist team, and let's work to win this! Yeah!
In post 5, Toon Fighter wrote:Also, that is a pretty shitty safeclaim, mastin. What a bastard :p
In post 10, mastin2 wrote:Nobody has flavor in their role PMs. I send customized flavor to every player each night, though, but this is harmless fun as being customized to each player, it does nothing.
(Geez, I spoiled you rotten if you were expecting me to answer within two hours. :P)
In post 13, Toon Fighter wrote:guys, EddieStorm was the first to mention the possibility of a fascisct scum team - we should take that into consideration, he is either communist or his role pm gives him something about us, be he a cop or something similar

Also, wisdom, I had kinda forgotten you were also on the scum team... what exactly does your role do? Can you copy paste it into this thread? Same thing for BliZZard

I'll post mine in a couple minutes. I think this could be important given what mastin says about misdirection and stuffs
In post 14, Toon Fighter wrote:Hello, Toon Fighter! You are a Fascist Godfather.

Your partners are Wisdom (Fascist Ninja), and BlizZard(Snowstorm/Zar) (Fascist Sane Cop), and you can talk to them at any time in this private topic.

You show up as the town result to cops and their variant roles. You additionally possess a factional kill, and must specify who you intend to carry it out. Should you choose to carry out the kill, your kill flavor is "smothered". Furthermore, you possess factional immunity to the Dictator nightkill.

Aside from that, you possess nothing except your instinct and your intuition, along-side your ability to express your voice and to vote.

You are aligned with the Fascist Mafia; you win when your faction makes up 50% of the living and nothing can prevent this.

Please confirm in-thread you've read and understand your role PM. Game thread's here.

Good luck, and have fun!
In post 15, Wisdom wrote:same as yours except I don't show up to trackers etc and my kill flavor is silenced
In post 16, Wisdom wrote:You possess a factional kill, and must specify who you intend to carry it out. (You may both action and perform the kill.) Should you choose to carry out the kill, you will show as if a VT to watchers/trackers and their variants: invisible. Your kill flavor is "silenced". Furthermore, you possess factional immunity to the Dictator nightkill.

to be more precise
In post 18, Toon Fighter wrote:I said EddieStorm, meant EddieFenix, soz

And we have at least 3 factions. We (fascists), the commies and the dictator. Maybe the Dictator is serial killer-like. Someone also mentioned Nazis, but I saw no evidence for that.
In post 20, mastin2 wrote:(About the 50% of living bit.)
That depends on the hypothetical other scum's wincon and role. Assuming they have an identically-worded wincon to your own and no roles that trump your own, then technically, they also actually win in a 1v1 scenario, thus, creating a tie. However, note the assumptions present.
In post 21, Toon Fighter wrote:sorry guys... I try to look town but scuminess is very natural for me

mastin, are jesters and cult leaders possible roles in this game?

I am very curious about eddie's claim. Do you guys think he is actually aligned with us? Should we lynch him? Or is he just a misguided townie? He practically just scum claimed!

I'd like to see his flip, but I also think his role may be beneficial for us... Or he is just a cop for fascists and is trying a huge gambit, in which case we'd just like him dead. Anyway, he seems scummier by the minute
In post 22, Toon Fighter wrote:additional question: mastin, our fakeclaim, if a Persistent cop (or any other cop) were to investigate Wisdom or BliZZard, what results would he get? Would he get a Fascist result or a Guilty?
In post 23, Wisdom wrote:more likely town with a role related to us

or scum nightkill immune to us (thus knowing about us) who fucked up
In post 24, Wisdom wrote:oh lol hadn't seen recent posts. He now claimed he's actually fascist
In post 25, Wisdom wrote:maybe he's a jester
In post 26, Toon Fighter wrote:that's what I was thinking too. And that's why I asked Mastin about the possibility of a Jester in the game
In post 27, Wisdom wrote:well, it's a game that has to be hilarious. I'd put a jester or two in it :P
In post 28, mastin2 wrote:
In post 21, Toon Fighter wrote:mastin, are jesters and cult leaders possible roles in this game?
Depends. A jester that ends the game with a jester win is not, in fact, possible, however, otherwise it is fair game. Similarly, a standard cult that recruits one member each night and wins when they get 50% of the living endgaming all the others would not be in this game, however, that does not preclude the existence of modified cults from being present.
In post 22, Toon Fighter wrote:additional question: mastin, our fakeclaim, if a Persistent cop (or any other cop) were to investigate Wisdom or BliZZard, what results would he get? Would he get a Fascist result or a Guilty?
As the Persistent Cop is, essentially, an "ultimate" cop, it will receive the specific faction of the investigated player, thus, in your cases, Fascist.

I cannot answer about other cops, as that would be dependent on their role PMs.
In post 31, Wisdom wrote:sorry toon fighter but you're getting more obvious with each post :/
In post 34, Toon Fighter wrote:hope it looks better this time. An Titus is some kind of cop, as she had been hinting at before
In post 37, Toon Fighter wrote:not the exact same, since our cop fake claim is a persistent cop, and gets an accurate result including faction, and she was very adamant that cops wouldn't get faction

mastin, does Blizzard's cop role retrieve faction or just town vs guilty?
In post 38, mastin2 wrote:
In post 37, Toon Fighter wrote:mastin, does Blizzard's cop role retrieve faction or just town vs guilty?
They do not receive faction.
In post 39, Toon Fighter wrote:wisdom, what are your real thoughts on the game? Do you see klingon as scum?
In post 40, Wisdom wrote:maybe
dunno really, this game makes me really apathetic
In post 41, mastin2 wrote:
In post 40, Wisdom wrote:dunno really, this game makes me really apathetic
:cry:
In post 42, Toon Fighter wrote:Dont worry mastina, I'm not apathetic! Though I might get lynched in a couple days so...
In post 43, Wisdom wrote:not your fault mastin :)
In post 44, mastin2 wrote:<3
In post 45, Toon Fighter wrote:are you sure you're okay soft defending me like that, blizzard? I mean, I am more likely to flip before you, and some of your interactions with me (very soft pushing me without any vote, now very softly chainsaw defending me, etc) could look scummy after I die. Just to warn you
In post 47, Toon Fighter wrote:well, I may be getting to a point of a claim. what do you suggest? I don't want to spend our claim today, so I thought of claiming Vig or something like that.
In post 49, Wisdom wrote:@toon for when you're back

this might be your only chance to save yourself. try to town it up now and people might just switch to shos or whoever else. just try and forget we're scum, say we're masons. there are still scum out there to hunt. try and do that.
In post 51, Toon Fighter wrote:Am back. What happened these last couple of days?
In post 54, Wisdom wrote:well, looks like toon is doomed after all
In post 57, Toon Fighter wrote:I like it, but I was also thinking of claiming a role related to Dictator, like 'Town Even Night Dictator-Hunter Vigilante' or something. Ideally, a role that would at least make me survive the day and draw in a Dict. NK (as we are immune). If it fails, we could at least fish for the real Dict. from the reactions.
In post 58, Wisdom wrote:nah I don't think a specific faction makes sense for a vig
In post 59, Toon Fighter wrote:what claim do you suggest then?
In post 60, Toon Fighter wrote:is anyone town in that game O.o all the players look super scummy

I've been thinking, and listen out here:

1) Dictator sounds like a loner type of role. Who are the loners with a NK? SK
2) We get immunity to a faction's kill. Does it make sense for it to be a big mafia team? Especially as we know there are commies in this game? I don't think so. Evidence points out for Dict to be a SK
3) What roles interact with SK and only with them? And sound far-fetched enough for them to be on this game? Psychiatrists

So, new idea for a claim: Town Dictator-Seeking Psychiatrist

I can target a player each night and find out if they are a dictator. [Maybe I could heal them back to town. Mastin, is such a role possible in this game?]

With any luck, they'll back off of me and the real Dictator will try to kill me. What do you think?
In post 63, Toon Fighter wrote:I tried again... I hope it's not too late... Is this Zar or snowstorm?
In post 65, Toon Fighter wrote:Yep, I just got lynched. Sorry team :( It was my own damn fault. I hope you can still push through after the clusterfuck that was today. Best luck to the fascists <3
In post 66, Toon Fighter wrote:just to state before I die: to kill I would consider Eddie. he has probably a role detrimental to us
In post 69, Wisdom wrote:what does your cop return? town/not town?
In post 70, Wisdom wrote:guess the ideal outcome would be to land a guilty on scum of other faction, so it should be someone scummy.

looking at the playerlist, good targets could be {dgb, alivechihiro, peregrinev, fluminator, farside}

to a lesser extent: {arcangel, guille, jackel}

those are off what i remember about each player. ill try to look at them more if i have time.
In post 73, Wisdom wrote:sure
In post 75, Wisdom wrote:awesome is pretty town

prohawk can potentially town it up hard if hes town

mollie/ika are too but they're getting suspected for some reason
In post 79, Wisdom wrote:i dont think shos is flipping scum though
In post 82, Wisdom wrote:i think everyone was townreading you. was there someone who suspected you?
In post 88, Wisdom wrote:bulba works. He's town though
In post 90, Wisdom wrote:I don't really think jackel is a scum result, but we can hope
In post 92, Wisdom wrote:Either is better than jackel imo
In post 93, mastin2 wrote:
For now:
BlizZard COP: JACKEL98
Wisdom kills BulbaZak.
Received.
In post 95, Wisdom wrote:I can't ever read NS but the little he posted kinda felt town
In post 97, mastin2 wrote:
COP: Fluminator.[/b]
Received.
In post 99, Wisdom wrote:dunno, like you said it's best if a scum flips so that attention is not solely on fascists
In post 102, Wisdom wrote:true. Well, killing a good townie works too
In post 106, mastin2 wrote:
A) Supposing there was a Town Communist Tracker; would I get a Town result on them assuming nothing else intervenes?
Yes.
B) Supposing there was a Town Fascist Miller; would I get a Town result on them assuming nothing else intervenes?
No.
In post 108, mastin2 wrote:You know, if I were a player and this wasn't a scum PT, I'd totally be calling you out on that to "define 'interesting'".
:P
(On being alive.)
In post 111, mastin2 wrote:Toon Fighter disagrees. :P
In post 112, Wisdom wrote:lol
In post 114, Wisdom wrote:haha
(^Flum guilty result of theirs.)
In post 116, Wisdom wrote:and possibly communists as well
In post 117, Wisdom wrote:strange that nobody shot awesome
In post 122, mastin2 wrote:
I'm starting to think mastin likes the other scumteams better.
I have equal love for every player this game!
...By which, I mean none!

:P

mastin
: What result would we get on a hypothetical Democrat Serial Killer?
Assuming a lack of any investigational immunity, "not town".
In post 123, Wisdom wrote:crazy game
In post 124, mastin2 wrote:
In post 123, Wisdom wrote:crazy game
Hey, I told you! :P
In post 125, Wisdom wrote:reading the flum readlist you linked
Think he's dictator with jackel? His jackel read is kinda awkward
In post 126, Wisdom wrote:eddie confirmed fascist cop like we thought
In post 128, Wisdom wrote:blah my inner townie makes me kneejerk to flum posts knowing he's scum

prolly not good
In post 130, Wisdom wrote:i dont think he will get lynched anymore

why not out the flum result? today is probably too late, but you could claim persistent cop tomorrow and out it
In post 132, Wisdom wrote:two dictators down. Fluminator is possibly the third.

Who do we kill tonight?
In post 134, Wisdom wrote:cop one of the lurkers, like alivechihiro, or nobody special, or dgb. it worked for flum.

i think eddie sounds best. shos, peregrine, titus are all good kills because investigative, but they are also good kills to other scumteams in addition to possible doc protects. nobody is going to kill or save eddie though.
In post 138, Wisdom wrote:why do you think he's copping us?
In post 139, Wisdom wrote:I'd worry more about peregrine. His two scumreads are me and you.
Though, he may try to sensor a wagon now that titus suggested it
In post 143, Wisdom wrote:cool

and i kill eddie?
In post 151, mastin2 wrote:
BlizZard COP: Nobody Special
Wisdom Ninja Kills EddieFenix
Got 'em.
In post 153, Wisdom wrote:mkay
In post 154, Wisdom wrote:none of the three investigatives died. let's hope they didn't get results on us
In post 155, Wisdom wrote:fuck. she got a town result on me, so she's insane.
In post 157, Wisdom wrote:im dead after shos flips town :/

lets hope hes a godfather or some other fuckery
In post 159, Wisdom wrote:well yeah i will argue many random things but the most likely scenario is they'll lynch/vig me :P

im at least trying to appear confident i am town, maybe it will help
In post 162, Wisdom wrote:yep shos caught you as well

well, we tried
In post 169, Wisdom wrote:that would be so fucking awesome if shos flipped scum somehow yeah

but first he has to get lynched
(Sorry that stuff like this requires context, which I can't give.)
In post 171, Wisdom wrote:yeh i assumed so
In post 173, mastin2 wrote:
In post 166, Zar wrote:Mastin would a cop carry a gun?
Yep!
(So does the ninja, via ~flavor~, btw.)
In post 175, Wisdom wrote:since we do have guns, prolly not
In post 179, Wisdom wrote:for sure

but we'll just get vigged
In post 182, Wisdom wrote:lol yep
In post 183, mastin2 wrote:
NINJA'S SHOULDN'T HAVE GUNS, THEY SHOULD HAVE SHURIKENS, MASTIN!!! :frown:
Oh, mastin, I do have another question.
Is it fair to assume since our kill flavor is silenced/choked/somethingelsenotinvolvingbullets
That we wouldn't have guns as fascists :P
Flavorwise you shouldn't, but flavorwise werewolves shouldn't either yet the current accepted standard is that werewolves show up as having guns.
(Gunsmiths are weird.)
In post 184, Voidedmafia wrote:
Moonlighting (HA!) as Clawsmiths?
In post 185, Wisdom wrote:Well I'm pretty happy that I won this fight. let's see the flip.
In post 189, Wisdom wrote:welp. Townflip.

we so ded
In post 191, Wisdom wrote:dunno. Bulba and peregrine are going to push us the hardest. Muffin too. One of them?
In post 193, Wisdom wrote:Alright.

Wisdom shoots Bulbazak
In post 199, mastin2 wrote:
In post 193, Wisdom wrote:Alright.
Wisdom shoots Bulbazak
BlizZard Cop: impossibear.
Got 'em.
And that's all I can give ya.
My academy.
Agnigi
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Thanks for hosting, Mastin!

Even though I died early, this game was pretty fun while it lasted. I think I acheived my special wincon. :p
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Yes.
Yes, you did. :P

(And thank you.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6443, Muffin wrote:
In post 6438, Jackel98 wrote:So, how did I play? I feel like I'm always doing something wrong, getting myself dead D/N1.

You were too ambiguous, I think. Without going back and reading your ISO, my dominant recollection is that you posted a lot of "this is scum. or bad town." which doesn't ring like town to me. Don't be afraid to take strong positions as scum, as long as you can back them up. Townies disagree and argue all the time: look at PI vs the neighbours as perfect example.

This. That's part of the reason I recommended you stage that fight with me. It made us look like not buddies because you fought with me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Mastina, you haven't seen Clue? That's a travesty. You must go see it. It is the best movie of all time.

There are more endings with more moonlogic and hundreds of laughs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 406, mastin2 wrote:
In post 381, Jackel98 wrote:Mastin, how many times has someone tried to NK ika?
Titus...twice. :P

Also, when it comes to Titus being scum, never before have I seen people be so utterly wrong in how they end up being right.
Titus is completely (well, almost completely) telling the truth, and both NS/PI are hilariously wrong.

Also, as my mod answers to her questions show, Titus isn't even wrong about the possibility of non-random assignment.
I did randomly assign things this game, and have always randomized things in my past games (I even have screenshots for proof), but bastard games
allow
for non-randomization, thus, I don't consider it unethical in a bastard game, which this is.

This right here is a big part of my scumgame. I'll help you guide towards the setup with the truth or what I perceive it to be. I withhold more information than outright lies. I suck and suppose I get caught.

Unfortunately, I believed everything I was saying at the end game.

Kinda surprised everyone is rooting for me though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't believe no one else saw PV was lying once I highlighted that.

I was pretty accurate this game. :'( But for the commies... if I knew no commies... I could have won.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

PV was in this game?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

So he was, never mind, wine.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6453, mastin2 wrote:

Well technically, I'm planning to run #3 (the roles were made ages ago) once I know my life is stabilized (that'll take at least a week or two from now),
and
I have a committed comod. (I'm planning to make a modding account for the game. And then get modding powers for that account, which'll probably take some extra time.) Plus only if I know there's interest.

/pre-in.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Marquis »

"3-x friendly neighbor safeclaim"

LMAO mastin you can't be serious oh my god this is amazing

props2u
link in bio
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Go SIS! :D I was rooting for you. :)

This so deserves a scummie for Titus :D Just sayin' ;)
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Hey Snowstorm, what was it that got you to cop check me? You implied it was my rolefishing?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 6450, Tammy wrote:Oh also, thank you espy for keeping me grounded and having great reads!!!

No probs Tammy, pleasure to play with you.
Don't @ me.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6470, MathBlade wrote:Go SIS! :D I was rooting for you. :)

Yep.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6469, Marquis wrote:"3-x friendly neighbor safeclaim"
LMAO mastin you can't be serious oh my god this is amazing
props2u
Hey, it worked in Inu-Yasha! :P

(Fun fact, I
almost
made it a real role, with only one VT, but ultimately, I decided against having it in the game for realz and to use it as a safeclaim for teh lulz. There's a reason I said these were SAFEclaims, after all; I meant that they would be safe to claim, and be believed when claimed.)

In post 6470, MathBlade wrote:Go SIS! :D I was rooting for you. :)
Well, that's what my nomination is for!

But I feel like what's really needed for the nom isn't further support from this game, but instead, examples of solid scum play on her part from other games that show it off.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”