Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In no fucking universe is that response town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Anyone who ISOs me and looks will be able to tell why that response is so bad.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not voting to lynch Sky, so i don't know why you're bothering to argue with him all day. <_<
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Popping head in real quick. Would also still prefer Ooba/Dan lynch.

@Mod:
The deadline date and countdown in the most recent post are not consistent (date says March 15th, countdown says there's still 3.75 days to go). Can you clarify which is accurate?
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by FakeGod »

March 15 is accurate. I'll go fix the error now. -Mod
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1996, Kagami wrote:
In post 1989, Malakittens wrote:Also there's too many fucking roles with kill
Shots in it. Something irks me with the multiple votes ++ vig/day VIG things.

I was sort of thinking the same, but then I remembered AD's rap.

It's a ballad.

The ballad of the scums
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1972, pieguyn wrote:I'd bet cash money Dan is just trolling @_@

Compliments of Drezi!

Also, nice shot!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yo GIF

you wouldn't actually try and fake claim masons as scum with thdg, would you?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2002, Shadoweh wrote:I'm not voting to lynch Sky, so i don't know why you're bothering to argue with him all day. <_<

I feel like I have to until either everyone else sees the shit I'm seeing or he starts making any sense.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2007, pieguyn wrote:yo GIF

you wouldn't actually try and fake claim masons as scum with thdg, would you?

I totally would.

But I'm not claiming mason as I said d1. We are two informed townies that knows each other('s flavor) as town.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Don't trust apples. They have worms in them.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

You're a worm
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Are you telling me you want me inside you
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I'll leave that to your imagination
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I won't

thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Lily is thinking that Lily and the others should work figure out the logistics of lynching two people today.
Lily is lazy and Lily has only really been skimming the thread lately. Lily has noticed that pieguyn killed Malakittens but Lily doesn't really have any opinions on this either way.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Day 1 final tally.

ooba [5] - Kilgamayan,
thdgkdms
Sakura Hana
notscience
, Kagami
Sky_Paladin [5] - Kilgamayan, Ankamius,
SB
ActionDan
Drezi

Drezi
[10] - Kilgamayan,
zMuffinMan
, Rylai Crestfall, Sky_Paladin, ooba, Shadoweh, Katsuki, pieguyn,
Sakura Hana
GuyInFreezer
[LYNCH]

Not Voting [2] -
SXTLHGaiden, Malakittens

I'm basing the town clears on thdgkdms and GIF on account of Kilga's confirmation that they're town clear is legit; although this doesn't actually clear Kilga by itself.

I shot Gaiden night 2 because I couldn't decide if Ooba was scum; if Ooba was town that would mean scum were picking between three town wagons and I expected them to be evenly distributed amongst the wagons or amongst the afk voters. Now all the afk voters are flipped, with Kilga and Kagami generally town read by players, I feel confident that no scum
solo voted
for Ooba, but we've got flipped scum on both Sky and Drezi. Drezi flipped town, and I will too eventually. Sakura was voting both Sky/Ooba until the Drezi wagon overtook it and after pressure from me she switched. I'm not sure what kind of value we can take from this. On the surface, my feeling is that Ooba is probably scum, and that's why we see most of the players we want flipped on the Drezi wagon.

Orange
= general scum read by players.
Green
= general town read by players.

ooba [5] -
Kilgamayan
thdgkdms
Sakura Hana
notscience
Kagami

Sky_Paladin [5] -
Kilgamayan
Ankamius
SB
ActionDan
Drezi

Drezi
[10] -
Kilgamayan
zMuffinMan
Rylai Crestfall
, Sky_Paladin,
ooba
Shadoweh
Katsuki
pieguyn
Sakura Hana
GuyInFreezer
[LYNCH]

In fact, if you include me amongst the general scum reads as pushed by both Ooba and Ankamius (who are both general scum reads), you're left with the following lynch result from day 1:

ooba [5] -
Kilgamayan
thdgkdms
Sakura Hana
notscience
Kagami

Sky_Paladin [5] -
Kilgamayan
Ankamius
SB
ActionDan
Drezi

Drezi
[10] -
Kilgamayan
zMuffinMan
Rylai Crestfall
Sky_Paladin, ooba,
Shadoweh
Katsuki
pieguyn
Sakura Hana
GuyInFreezer
[LYNCH]

So if I was looking at it from a not-me perspective, from this I would conclude that Drezi was the town counterwagon to a scum lynch of either Sky or Ooba and would argue strongly for the flip of either of these on this basis. To be frank, Ank should have argued this point if he was seriously trying to lynch me.

I would then factor in Day 2. The bomb apparently came from town (Pie claimed it), and scum couldn't communicate during the day phase. Assuming I was scum, there would be no way for me to communicate to my supposed scum buddy, Dan, that I was safe, except by explicitly stating it in the thread - which I did not do. I did state that I could avoid the bomb by playing a spell card, however Dan terminated the day phase before I could do so, presumably to kill me. Since Dan was already 50% confirmed scum due to Muffin's card, he was living on borrowed time - even by killing off scum!Sky, he would never have evaded a lynch once town!SB had flipped.

This seems like an unlikely strategy.

That would necessarily leave Ooba as the best option for a scum flip purely from wagon analysis.

Combined with the continued neighbours shenanigans and refusal to claim even his flavor, I'm going to push for a Dan/Ooba lynch today. If Ooba flips town, I expect to face tough questions as the expected scum counter wagon to town!Ooba and town!Drezi lynch of day 1. However I don't expect him to flip town.

UNVOTE: Katsuki
VOTE: Ooba

Re: Mala vig;
It's a shame that we basically wasted two vig shots on terrible players that turned out to be town. However, I support the removal of trash players from the game and look forward to our double lynch of Ank + one of Ooba/Katsuki tomorrow.

Re: Ank
Anyone who ISOs me and looks will be able to tell why that response is so bad.

I went through your ISO
so that is how I know that you didn't start to scum read me until after I posted my list of vigged reads. You came out with ITT Sky_Paladin conveniently forgets that I've been scumreading him since before I even voted him D1 as a response to my my point that:
Ank only posts when people say his name and
his content since half way through day 1 has been entirely reactionary in response to my questioning
. When I raged at SB, you, and Pie, I ultimately left feeling like you guys were town. I didn't get that with Sakura, and I didn't get that with Ank. Ank has made no effort to get any of his supposed scum reads lynched, and
all of his reads are entirely circumstantial and questionable
. Rylai: 'Because Dan might be scum'.
Sky 'Because he's scumreading me'
. Katsuki ??? it is a mystery. He showed up only to confirm that yes he has some awesome role please don't pressure me or do anything to disturb my happy invisible lurksack slot.

Instead of spamming non-content snipe posts asking people to vig me, why don't you actually lay out a case? Or do you have none, and you are just fabricating your reads? That's what I thought.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm gonna make you all hella mad. I really want to lynch Rylai.

Sakura was 'pushing' Rylai as a wagon, ie voted him and then never mentioned him again while attacking Sky constantly, and unvoted him for consolidation later. Rylai starts posting again, Sakura couldn't care less about him posting, asks once for his current reads, never looks back after Rylai posts them.
Dan says Rylai is town 'because' early, and wow Dan's posts look like they were written in google translate. "Pretty ok with rylai seems town." "the thought behind the post is was not bad to me" like wtf Dan. The next mention of Rylai is when he's being pressured by Muffin who has a guilty on him.

I really really have my doubts that such, how would someone put it, low hanging fruit would barely get glanced at by two hungry scumbuddies. I am also having a breakdown while trying to look at people as scum so im going to stop drop and roll over here
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im not sure AD goes out of his way to call rylai-scum-with-him town based on a post that wasn't town in any way

but i havent read over rylai interactions in any depth yet (or rylai's posts in general)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1951, Kagami wrote:Muffzor, are you around?

not really!

my net's been down all day and now that it's back up i have stuff i need to do for a while so ive only sorta skimmed recent happenings

bbl
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

MUFFIN PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BE A NEAR-PARAGON LIKE YOU
I WILL BE YOUR GIANT VOTESTICK
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

call everyone scum (at different times over the course of the game, just make sure youve listed everyone at least once) and you can go back and point to it after they flip (or in post game, and blame town for not listening to your amazing reads)

works for me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

for example,

In post 271, zMuffinMan wrote:Sakura

In post 417, zMuffinMan wrote:scum

i said these words D1
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2000, Ankamius wrote:In no fucking universe is that response town.

tbh, sky strikes me as a very titusy player (if that wasn't a word previously, i am now coining it)

have you ever actually read a post titus has written when she's town? i have. some nights i wake up in a cold sweat after having nightmares about it. but the point i'm trying to make here is that sky looks a lot like titus as a player. it
looks like
selective reading. or he doesn't seem to internalise
all
of the facts. i'm not really sure how i would describe it.

in any case, i sincerely doubt he's scum and, outside of perhaps the not-really-mason pair and SB, he is the last person i'd vote in this game (if i could still vote, but alas, stump suffrage is deemed one of the less important matters in society today)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean no offense to sky (or titus, i guess), but while i have agreed with some of the things he's written, others just seem to be missing pieces of key information, forgetting certain events or aspects of the game, or thinking about it in a way that doesn't really make a lot of sense to me

i think that is a lot of the issue people have had with him over the course of the game

honestly, if he's scum here, then kudos to the scum team for the way they've interacted with each other in this game, but i do not think that is very likely

so unless you wanna point out why his interactions with scum look faked to you (or more likely fake than scum-town), i'd suggest you stop distracting from larger issues at the moment

because we get it already... you don't think he has a case on you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”