TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:32 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Meanwhile, Nacho continues dragging his feet on that ika hammer.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Ika

Patience, young padawan.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1377, Riabi wrote:
In post 1374, Drezi wrote:Your zero logic declarations seem to have swayed Riabi, and right after he voiced doubt towards me due to simply not thinking from my POV, you jump in to tell him to vig me. I am sure you're scum, sorry.

Where do you get the impression that my view is swayed? Atm, I'm still intending to hammer ika (pending some more time) and then likely vig Lal. That said, I am finding you scummier and scummier, but it's your play that's doing that to me, and not the drivel that House is spouting.

Don't vig me unless you want to lose, because I'm town.
Drezi's play does seem scummy - not pushing for the most likely scum target, scum-reading House who flipped IC - and I would really like to see a Drezi vig.
In post 1404, Drezi wrote:TTH ABR, and Lalendra, and my townread on Nacho was based on him not hammering, but it looks like he wasn't here at all, so I'd need to rethink that especially if he happened to do it suddenly now.

Nacho's hesitation to hammer ika seems a bit scummy but it is possible that he just wasn't around.
In post 1418, Drezi wrote:In my opinion he's not. You can just vig ika.

Again, you are pushing for people to jump off of the ika wagon and trying to go for other players instead - scum!Drezi is scum.
In post 1444, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: TTH

Pushing Nacho to hammer and then lining up a vig kill on me. Nope.

This is scum angling for endgame.

TTH is scum. Ika is as well due to his avoiding the game, but I want TTH today.

And now you're also trying to steer people away from the ika wagon? I'm really starting to think a ABR/Drezi/ika scumteam. The other weird thing, though, is how ABR kept soft-prodding Nacho, trying to get him to come in and make a comment or wanting to hear from him before making any decisions, which almost makes me think they might be scum together as well.

L-1 :right: ika - 4 - TellTaleHeart, House, Lalendra, Riabi (House and Riabi are conftown, I know I'm town, TTH is questionable)
Albert B. Rampage - 1 - Drezi (Possibly bussing, but more than likely simply trying not to seem like obvious avoidance while also not voting for ika)
TellTaleHeart - 1 - Albert B. Rampage (I really have no idea what to make of this vote.)

Not Voting: Nachomamma8, ika (ika is lurking, Nacho was hesitant to hammer until called out on it)

I'm thinking Drezi lynch tomorrow but we have a lot of time to figure it out.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Say what you want Lalendra, I still think you're scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1452, Lalendra wrote:
Don't vig me unless you want to lose, because I'm town.

Your play and your voting suggest otherwise.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Say what you want Lalendra, I still think you're scum.

Last minute desperation bus? Probably.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 3.04

ika - 5 - TellTaleHeart, House, Lalendra, Riabi, Nachomamma8

Albert B. Rampage - 1 - Drezi
TellTaleHeart - 1 - Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting: ika

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-24 02:44:33)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

ika, Mafia Goon,
has been lynched.

Night Three begins now. All night actions are due in my inbox by deadline.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-12 00:58:39)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Albert B. Rampage, Mafia Goon,
has been shot.

House, Town Innocent Child,
has been shot.

Day Four begins now. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-02 02:23:21)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Lalendra

pew pew pew
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Riabi »

Yeah, we can finish this up quick, methinks.

VOTE: lalendra
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Lalendra »

Bad choice y'all. We're not in a position to mislynch, please dint lose the game for us now.

vote: Drezi
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Lalendra »

At least town will still have a shot at winning, even if you do lynch me, as it'll be 3-1. But I'd much rather just finish up the game today than watch everybody go "oh shit, well, NOW who do we think is scum?" after I die.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Lalendra »

Actually, now that I think about it, she was defending ika but she also pointed the finger at ABR. If she was scum, it's unlikely that she would put herself at such a significant disadvantage by bussing one scum buddy on the same day another got lynched, thereby making herself the lone scum remaining.

unvote

for those who think I am scum, if you have questions, ask them. I will answer them to the best of my ability.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Riabi »

Ok, since this game seems to be stalling.... Lalendra, why do you think that House was killed? I mean, I know he was conftown, and that makes one a NK target, but, why him over me, do you think?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Lalendra »

I was wondering the same thing, since you actually have a night action you'd make a better target. Either it was somebody that was pissed at house for some reason, or it was because they thought he was more dangerous. When I have time tonight I'm going to go through and see if I can find anyone that seems like they wanted house dead more than you.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:28 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1462, Lalendra wrote:for those who think I am scum, if you have questions, ask them. I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Who's scum?
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Drezi »

Ok, I've reread stuff.

VOTE: Nacho
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Drezi »

Will post why tomorrow, off to sleep now.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Lalendra »

I am inclined to agree Nacho, largely because of ABR constantly soft-baiting Nacho for his opinion. Thoughts?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1468, Lalendra wrote:I am inclined to agree Nacho, largely because of ABR constantly soft-baiting Nacho for his opinion. Thoughts?

Why does that make me scummy? I might be a little biased here, but ABR's weird negging/obsession with me seemed pretty distinctly not scum-scum.

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1468, Lalendra wrote:I am inclined to agree Nacho, largely because of ABR constantly soft-baiting Nacho for his opinion. Thoughts?

I'm not sure how ABR's actions make nacho scummy. That said, Drezi, I'm very interested to hear your thoughts.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 889, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah...I'm going to sheep Nacho on this.

Vote: NJAC

In post 1080, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1045, TellTaleHeart wrote:(ika, Riabi, Nacho) or (ika, ABR, Nacho) scum teams make lots of sense, so your "PoE" is already flawed.

If Nacho was scum, you would never see it coming. This is Nacho town, I guarantee it.

In post 1118, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can tell you it's not Nacho or Riabi who have been my town reads for even before Riabi claimed. We are still waiting on another PR to claim and that could confirm one more innocent. I don't know beyond that.

In post 1181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I need Nacho.

In post 1211, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote

I don't want to be wrong. Nacho needs to comment.

When I was in my first game as scum, and I wasn't talking as much as my scumbuddies wanted me to, they did this sort of soft-pushing to get me to talk. Also, when confscum says they "guarantee" someone is town, it makes me raise an eyebrow.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1088, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Lalendra

In post 1112, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lynch Lalendra or we might as well resign right here.

In post 1113, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This game has been letdown after letdown. I can't even imagine us winning this. Nobody listens. People rush to bandwagon without thinking. Just stop and think for a moment, how is Lalendra town? That vote on Riabi is scummy as hell. She's scum.

In post 1119, Albert B. Rampage wrote:TTH's slot was scummy, ika could be scum, it could be you. Lalendra is the one I'm most sure of.

In post 1168, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1167, Drezi wrote:I don't even know what Lalendra is doing now, but I absolutely wouldn't want to lynch her, noone ever pushed her and now suddenly people want to lynch her, it just screams scum wanting easy mislynch.

This blows my mind on the scale of scumminess. Going after someone who has never been gone after is an easy mislynch? How does that even work in your brain?

In post 1173, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1170, Drezi wrote:You never pointed a finger at her, not even a single shred of doubt, and now you're just coming up with your shit that she's scum go ahead and lynch her. She's been on the sidelines, noone has a strong feeling about her being town, so naturally it'll be easy to start making people paranoid.

I did point my finger at her, in the beginning of the day. I voted you but I said I suspected her.

In post 1233, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's Lalendra. Are you trying to tell me like all the people who have been in the spotlight are more suspicious than all the ones that most people have forgotten are in the game?

In post 1315, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Or it could be you, Lalendra, and TTH.

In post 1318, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lalendra should be scum, unless I'm way off about this game. What doesn't make sense about any of this is the night 1 kill. Why Sir Cyanide? He suspected Sakura Hana and TTH and I don't remember who else. He wasn't a fan of lynching dooku.

In post 1453, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Say what you want Lalendra, I still think you're scum.

ABR was the most vocal about me being scum, and trying to lynch me. Given that he flipped scum, I don't see how anyone could believe that I am scum; why bus one of your scumbuddies when there is no pressure to do so? He was just trying to start a wagon on me because he was scum and I am town. Period.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1471, Lalendra wrote:
When I was in my first game as scum, and I wasn't talking as much as my scumbuddies wanted me to, they did this sort of soft-pushing to get me to talk. Also, when confscum says they "guarantee" someone is town, it makes me raise an eyebrow.

You're never going to convince me that Nacho is scum by this associative argument. If you think he's scum, give me an argument based on HIS actions, or the actions of the slot.

Lalendra wrote:
ABR was the most vocal about me being scum, and trying to lynch me. Given that he flipped scum, I don't see how anyone could believe that I am scum; why bus one of your scumbuddies when there is no pressure to do so? He was just trying to start a wagon on me because he was scum and I am town. Period.

ABR's push on you is neutral in my mind. It's entirely possible that he could be bussing you. Why bus when there is no pressure to? To look town.
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Drezi »

Alright, so with ika being confirmed scum, looking at the overall game, I think Nacho is the last scum.

D2 we had Nacho coming in and trashing the ika wagon, and starting the counter on NJAC, ABR joined, and it gained heat from that point.
In post 877, Nachomamma8 wrote:The saddest reality is that the vote I liked most on that wagon was ABR because he was honest about it and didn't dress it up with bullshit.

My impression at the time was that he simply went ahead to save a scumbuddy, simply because he could afford to do so, so whynot? He also gave a soft townread to ABR along the way, because again, at that point in time, it was a perfectly safe and neutral thing to do.

D3 he still liked my proposed ika!vig possibility, and tried to avoid going down the ika lynch way, after ABR introduced the Lalendra angle, Nacho was also asking around about Lalendra, if we thought she could be scum etc.

In post 1261, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1258, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I need Nacho.

I don't think Drezi is scum.

But why? Drezi can definitely be scum. There are some town posts but what before then?

This looks like ABR to a scumbuddy being like "yo, we could def get Drezi lynched, you high mate?"

It was right after this, that ABR abandoned pushing Lal/me and voted ika, and afterwards Nacho made and started leaning towards and ika lynch too, him dropping the Lal angle aswell. This was where they decided that "well k, we bus". Nacho was also a bit too confident in my being town tbh, I think he wanted to have me as someone who'd vote someone else over him in the end.
He started this day on a tone that looked like "game solved ladies and gentlemen, vote away" but I haven't actually seen a case on Lalendra from him last day either, he just sortof agreed that yeah she's prob scum guys.

Also ika+Lalendra just doesn't feel right to me. If you look at ABR+ika interactions, we see that D1 acryon (ABR) pushed Dooku (ika) over that chatching up thing, probably wanted to get in some distancing, but it exploded. He still wasn't voting Dooku, ABR later voted him, but quickly changed his mind and jumped on the town wagon instead.
D2 he voted ika again, and after Nacho made the push on NJAC, ABR left the bussing wagon once again, and took the opportunity to vote town. D3 he tried to push me/Lal before going for ika. This is along the lines of what scum bussing would look like.

Lalendra on the other hand voted ika D1, voted him D2, voted him D3 and kept the vote and scumread pretty consistently ending every day there. Also we had ABR pushing me/Lalendra at first, and he only decided to bus when that angle didn't prove fruitful. I think at first he tried to get town lynched, and only resorted to bussing after that didn't work out.
Of course Lal could be scum and it just so happened that she never had to move her vote because someone else got lynched always, and it could be that Nacho just got it wrong, and defended ika D2 and happened to give ABR a soft-town, and they happened to shift their push to ika together by chance, but well it's too many assumptions and coincidences for my taste.

All in all, I think the whole game looks straightforward and makes most sense with Nacho!scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”