Townie
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Hodor Hodor »

In post 46, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 45, Riblet wrote:
In post 12, havingfitz wrote:Any alts in this game?

Forgot this, I'm an alt but not telling anyone who I am

hey we can be secret alt friends

You don't know how much I hate my life right now
Hodor Hodor
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Hodor Hodor »

In post 48, Cheetory6 wrote:
Hodor Hodor wrote:Yea, but Slandaar was referencing Kelbris's vote; he wasn't actually saying that for himself.
No?

Read it back; he is
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 9, Slandaar wrote:Hi all.

I just want to let you know that if I don't respond to your questions quickly it might be because I am out doing other things.

Are you sure we're talking about the same thing here?
Hodor Hodor
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Hodor Hodor »

In post 21, Slandaar wrote:That is one rather large coincidence that I posted the exact thing Kelbris did. Huh. Almost like I was imitating him.

I didn't vote him as I wanted to take this line of inquiry instead seemed better.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

My brain hurts.
Are you saying Slandaar was being sarcastic?
Hodor Hodor
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Hodor Hodor »

More like he was pointing it out, yes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Zzzzz
Doesn't really read that way to me.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 38, Hodor Hodor wrote:Whuddup people

I was going to only say the word "Hodor" the entire game but then I realized that that might be kind of lame.

In post 3, kelbris wrote:Hello everyone, I am looking forward to playing with you all. Just an FYI, if it seems like I am not responding quickly to asked questions, keep in mind that I live in the AEST time zone, so while you may be awake, I may be asleep or out doing other things.

Anyway

VOTE: Hodor Hodor

RVS vote btw

This strikes me as coming from a player who gets scum read for not posting with everyone else often, so he's clearing it up now.

In post 8, Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Hodor Hodor

I don't like any of the posts that he has made thus far. He's super scummy.

Damn, you caught me.

In post 12, havingfitz wrote:
Any alts in this game?

I'm an alt.

What's everyone's experience levels?

I've been playing for two years, but I've had my hiatuses.

In post 14, Randomnamechange wrote:I am widely regarded as the best player of all time on mafiascum.

Who are you

In post 23, Randomnamechange wrote:Kelbris does this. He plays like this as town.
Why did you feel the need to say this?

In post 36, vikingfan wrote:Greetings all!

What's Kelbris' timezone, out of curiousity?

And this is my second game back after a years-long hiatus. FAQ2 and Cheetory played with me in the first one so they have a
n idea of how I play. I think I played with massive in the old days too.

And since we're in the RVS of the game, what's everyone's story of how they picked their user name. I'm a fan of the MN Vikings and that's about all there is to it :).

This post is really funny for out-of-game reasons that will become apparent later.

Also, my name comes from Hodor, from GOT. He's going to sit on the iron throne by the end, confirmed.

Cheetory I'd like to know why you think Slander's post was scummy but not Kelbris'(s)?

Found the whomping willow alt.
I picked my username because im small and random.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by burn_209 »

In post 41, Hodor Hodor wrote:Do you have something better in mind?

Anything could be better than that haha how about what is your play style and how are you going to use it to find scum
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 34, burn_209 wrote:It is also the reason why even though the two kind of said the same thing in their own way about being inactive, I differentiate the two and see something wrong with one and not the other

I assume that Slandaar is the one you ‘see something wrong with’. But you also said;
In post 26, burn_209 wrote:
In post 25, Cheetory6 wrote:And yet you're voting for him.

And yet
it is a random vote
that can be changed at any time.

So you randomly voted for a player that you also see something wrong with? That's... lucky.

In post 36, vikingfan wrote:And since we're in the RVS of the game, what's everyone's story of how they picked their user name. I'm a fan of the MN Vikings and that's about all there is to it :).

There’s not really any story behind mine. I’ve been using “Wickedestjr” for over a decade. It was the first numberless name I could come up with that was unique enough to never get taken on other sites.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 23, Randomnamechange wrote:Kelbris does this. He plays like this as town.

You made this comment when Kelbris had only one post. When you say he "does this" ...what are you referring to? Explaining his potential absences? Saying his vote is RVS when he makes it? When I look at his three other games onsite (2 town and 1 scum) I do not see him do either of these things, at least in his first post, in any of his games. So what in his first post of this game told you he is town?

VOTE: randomidget
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 28, kelbris wrote:I also told everyone my vote was an RVS one because I did not want anyone to think that it was a serious vote.

This seems off to me because 1) I doubt you see a lot of people explaining their RVS votes and 2) you did it in the first player post of the game when there could be no other possible reason for you to place a vote.

FOS kelbris
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by massive »

So ... can I still random vote?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Riblet
Riblet
Goon
Riblet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Riblet »

Sure

vote: slandaar
It's Riblet BABY, Twenty 15!
What, Cause I work at Friendly's I don't work hard?
Now make me a Fribble!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Unvote. Vote: kelbris

He seems a little bit too cautious - even for an inexperienced player.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by kelbris »

If I seem a bit too cautious I apologize, I would also like to claim VT, a bit of advice btw, in my other 2 town games, I wound up ultimately claiming VT (in my Newbie game I DID claim 1-shot first, but that was only because I wanted to try to save the town from falling victim to LyLo which failed unfortunately). I was also right both games, the only time I have been scum so far, I claimed town Cop but was unaware how the cop plays so that failed.

Anyway, I am going to:

UNVOTE: Hodor Hodor

and

VOTE: Slandaar
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 65, kelbris wrote:If I seem a bit too cautious I apologize, I would also like to claim VT, a bit of advice btw, in my other 2 town games, I wound up ultimately claiming VT (in my Newbie game I DID claim 1-shot first, but that was only because I wanted to try to save the town from falling victim to LyLo which failed unfortunately). I was also right both games, the only time I have been scum so far, I claimed town Cop but was unaware how the cop plays so that failed.

Anyway, I am going to:

and

Why would you claim anything at this point?

Are you trying to help scum?
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by kelbris »

I was claiming since people had started putting the Finger of Suspicion on me and I appeared to be too cautious/acting like scum. I decided that I would claim and give "proof" that I am correct based on previous games not in an attempt to help scum, but to reduce the amount of possible mislynches that the town can have. (about to speak hypothetically here so bear with me) let's say town has a vigilante and the scum..well they are scum, it is not just the scum that are aided, it will also help the town by:
a. removing potential targets for the vigilante, meaning they have less choices to aim for and a 7% or-so decrease in the chance of a mis-shot
b. it means that the doctors would have one less person to choose for their abilities, since I am a VT, they needn't worry about protecting me as a VT is nowhere near as important as a PR
c. it means that the cop also has less to choose from, which means they are more likely to find the real scum.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Flames of Disaster »

In post 38, Hodor Hodor wrote:Whuddup people

I was going to only say the word "Hodor" the entire game but then I realized that that might be kind of lame.

In post 3, kelbris wrote:Hello everyone, I am looking forward to playing with you all. Just an FYI, if it seems like I am not responding quickly to asked questions, keep in mind that I live in the AEST time zone, so while you may be awake, I may be asleep or out doing other things.

Anyway

RVS vote btw

This strikes me as coming from a player who gets scum read for not posting with everyone else often, so he's clearing it up now.

In post 8, Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Hodor Hodor

I don't like any of the posts that he has made thus far. He's super scummy.

Damn, you caught me.

In post 12, havingfitz wrote:
Any alts in this game?

I'm an alt.

What's everyone's experience levels?

I've been playing for two years, but I've had my hiatuses.

In post 14, Randomnamechange wrote:I am widely regarded as the best player of all time on mafiascum.

Who are you

Why did you feel the need to say this?

In post 36, vikingfan wrote:Greetings all!

What's Kelbris' timezone, out of curiousity?

And this is my second game back after a years-long hiatus. FAQ2 and Cheetory played with me in the first one so they have a
n idea of how I play. I think I played with massive in the old days too.

And since we're in the RVS of the game, what's everyone's story of how they picked their user name. I'm a fan of the MN Vikings and that's about all there is to it :).

This post is really funny for out-of-game reasons that will become apparent later.

Also, my name comes from Hodor, from GOT. He's going to sit on the iron throne by the end, confirmed.

Cheetory I'd like to know why you think Slander's post was scummy but not Kelbris'(s)?

I think that this post is scummy. He is trying to appease everyone, while attempting to blend in with the crowd of RVS.

vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

I ditto FA. Claiming this early is pointless and useless. But it may just be a newbie mistake. But why are you claiming so early? this helps absolutely no one.

And I don't use alts. I've found I'm not very easy to meta, but if someone wants to try to, have at it.

ANd that post assumes that you are telling the truth, but we have only your word for that. Let me put it this way, if your play was optimal, then EVERYONE, scum and town alike, would claim VT on day one. There's a reason that doesn't happen. Also, A, how do you know we have a vig? B, how do we know we have doctors? I never assume anything about any setup, been burned too many times by mods. It is LIKELY we have a cop and doc and possibly a vig but I've also seen games without at least one of those roles.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by kelbris »

I don't, which is why I said in brackets that I was speaking hypothetically from then on. I have found that (in one game I was in, the PES3 one), that someone that claimed town role/flavour on day 1/the first post appeared to narrow down the number of possible lynches, although he was still voted for, NO-ONE was willing to lynch him until late in the game because there was the possibility that he was telling the truth. in that same game I am referring to, I was more confident and less cautious because I KNEW that I had a team who would be ready to defend me if suspicions started to appear on me and for the most part, in that game scum won. However in my town games I know that I have no such team which is why I play cautiously, to try to get suspicion off my back.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 65, kelbris wrote:If I seem a bit too cautious I apologize, I would also like to claim VT, a bit of advice btw, in my other 2 town games, I wound up ultimately claiming VT (in my Newbie game I DID claim 1-shot first, but that was only because I wanted to try to save the town from falling victim to LyLo which failed unfortunately). I was also right both games, the only time I have been scum so far, I claimed town Cop but was unaware how the cop plays so that failed.

Anyway, I am going to:

and

Your are completely incorrect on your assumption this helps any town because it ignores the fact that the town does not know you are telling the truth at all (you could still be scum or even a PR) but scum have extra insight. They know if you are town and your claim of VT simply helps them choose a target.

You had no suspicion on you at that time so early in RVS but I can say that now I am deeply suspicious of you. A very strong FoS on you.

UNVOTE: for now. Not really buying the 'newbie' excuse either.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Iknal »

Vote Count 1.1
Hodor Hodor(1): Flames of Disaster
kelbris(2): Randomidget, Wickedestjr
Slandaar(4): burn_209, Cheetory6, Riblet, Kelbris
randomidget(1): havingfitz

Not voting: massive; vikingfan; FA_Q2; Hodor Hodor; Slandaar

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 56, Cheetory6 wrote:Zzzzz
Doesn't really read that way to me.

Hmm.

You think then that I, experienced mafia player, decided to post that when Kelbris had previously already said the same and the two had absolutely no relation to each other?

And then when I hint that they are related (hint being kind I pretty much said they are) you decide not to accept this. Why?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 22, havingfitz wrote:
In post 21, Slandaar wrote:Almost like I was imitating him.

Have you discerned anything from this?

Yes and in progress.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”