elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 am

Post by elusive »

Well not until I'm dead but then it won't matter anymore? Or hunt me if you're not sure? Also, now that you're back. What is your take on Aeronaut\TSO?

TSO, do you have amnesia in this game because all of the drama? Even SW got it at least I think she did, so maybe ISO better?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3975, elusive wrote:What is your take on Aeronaut\TSO?

I do not have a proper read on them. At this point it's just biased gut feeling because of how the game went.

In post 3975, elusive wrote:Also, now that you're back.

I'm lurking.
In post 3912, Kitz wrote:And on an unrelated note, I'm kinda unmotivated and meh-ish. Betrayed by town, trolled by town, conned by town, and et cetera.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:21 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3966, elusive wrote:Let me be specific:
1. What about those posts led you to make that assertion?
2. Where do you stand on that FOS now?
3. Why aren't you scum hunting me?

1. The double-post with the one additive and that one additive isn't important enough to not have been added by its lonesome, there's more to it but I'm super tired and don't remember the rest atm.
2. It's not really something I'n interested in pursuing in the near future.
3. Because it's Spring Break. Mafia is more of an escape for me, and on Spring Break there's nothing to escape, so my effort is basically 0. I'll get back to normal when I've got shitloads of homework that I should be doing instead.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:25 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3969, ika wrote:
vcnobody special: T S O
dragonswapn: Aeronaut
dragonspawn: good morning
FA_Q2: Marquis, elusive
dragonspawn: Goodmorning
Marquis: FA_Q2, Silverwolf

13, 7 to lynch

(expired on 2015-03-26 00:00:00)

go home votecount

you are drunk

In post 3972, T S O wrote:
In post 3838, T S O wrote:VOTE: Nobody Special

In post 3839, T S O wrote:"I am trying to pin down a motivation towards asking for a votecount."

Could you fake scumhunt any worse, NS?

In post 3856, T S O wrote:Do you actually think there's particular motivation to be found in asking for a votecount over, I don't know,
any other post in the game?
I don't.

Dearest SilverWolf, here is why I want NS dead, found in my ISO if you haven't looked there yet.

In post 2870, T S O wrote:If you don't see it, others might not either - carry on!

Hmm.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:44 am

Post by SilverWolf »

LOL at the drunk vc

TSO-That is super suspicious because you picked up on something earlier in the game and pointed it out in the game and now you want that person dead?

WTF is up with that?

Do you not believe it now? Did you forget?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:28 am

Post by ika »

diclaimer: i was not drunk at the time of making that vc just really tired
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3980, ika wrote:

Why not a preset spreadsheet or excel, add the names and then copypaste from that?
Would almost be automatic.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Nobody Special »

TSO, you saw what I said, you commented on it, and you still want me dead?

You suck.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 am

Post by ika »

In post 3981, Kitz wrote:
In post 3980, ika wrote:

Why not a preset spreadsheet or excel, add the names and then copypaste from that?
Would almost be automatic.

actually i have a google doc that has everyone's votes. its just a matter of my paying attention
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:18 am

Post by T S O »

jesus fucking christ
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:18 am

Post by T S O »

UNVOTE:

I'm sorry, I completely forgot based on that one shit post you made. blegh.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:19 am

Post by T S O »

my god where do I go now
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:20 am

Post by T S O »

Townpoints to gm for that, I guess.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3975, elusive wrote:Well not until I'm dead but then it won't matter anymore? Or hunt me if you're not sure? Also, now that you're back. What is your take on Aeronaut\TSO?

TSO, do you have amnesia in this game because all of the drama? Even SW got it at least I think she did, so maybe ISO better?

You have asked me multiple things in this game. Not one. It is not my job to magically tell which one you're talking about.

Do not fucking snark at me, by the way.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Marquis »

i think we should lynch fa_q2 instead of just going "hmmm that's interesting ok now let's move on"
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3949, T S O wrote:
In post 3946, Marquis wrote:
i did look at pisskop's iso and i think it points to fa_q2 being scum both from his own and quoted content, though. if anyone wants to check up on that too that'd be fun we can talk about it together later

Go on?
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 3956, Marquis wrote:The following are the only mentions or connections between pisskop and FA_Q2 in pisskop's ISO:

In post 523, pisskop wrote:
In post 513, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 511, pisskop wrote:
In post 467, SilverWolf wrote:I completely agree with this analysis. vikingfan's lynch would be most informative because if he flips scum, we can look at the votes on dragon's wagon like Aero and pisskop more closely. If he flips town, dragon would be a good D2 vote.

I don't understand. Viking is the lynchbait. What would lynching the one who is more likely town tell us? House said the same thing, in 464.

I never said vikingfan was lynchbait or more likely to be town. I've been arguing vikingfan is scum for several posts now. Plus, he's an informative lynch due to the counterwagon on dragon.

FA_Q2 has a point

I am taking the stance that Viking is the bait, and House and you thought Dragon was 'just being Dragon'.

If you believed he didnt know what RVS was what makes you think he even gets what a scumslip is? I'll grant that his post where he voted Dragon was bad, but Im not convinced wasnt overconfidence

In post 586, pisskop wrote:
House

In post 578, House wrote:dragon, please don't humor FA's poor push. It's not even worth it.

What is this? Do you not read or not care? She clearly states her opinion here:

In post 512, FA_Q2 wrote:That assumes that viking is more likely town then Dragon. I don't think that is the case and I don't see anything from silver that would indicate that she thinks so either unless I missed something.

In post 580, House wrote:Playstyles such as mine, ABR's, and dragonspawn's, to name a few, raise flags when people use such a convenient excuse to votepark them instead of actively scumhunt and pressure suspects.

Looking over your meta, I really dislike your playstyle in general. You seem to purposely want to piss people off, and then call them scum for it. Others have noted your willingness to call either scum; and you seem to have lost interest in ABR.

In post 1493, pisskop wrote:
In post 1210, Klingoncelt wrote:(Actually I do have him and TSO at leaning scum, along with FA_Q2 and the House slot.)

Can you lay down your reasons for all four of these slots?

The above mentions avoid direct interaction with FA_Q2 and all lightly defend him, without ever committing to or giving a read on FA_Q2 despite those defenses.

In post 1670, pisskop wrote:
In post 1662, FA_Q2 wrote:
Why? That is the least likely time that a CC is going to happen. That is the entire point of scum trying to claim ai really good PR after all - to get them to out themselves.

Hunh. I guess if they thought they could perform more townishly than the actual cop. And nobody tried to track them. Was that a part of the old site meta?

In post 1677, pisskop wrote:
In post 1672, FA_Q2 wrote:
I am confused at what you are trying to say here. It supports what I was getting at and I have no idea about the 'old' site. This is essentially my first game here :D

A cop claim on day one is unlikely to be CC for precisely those reasons - the fake cop can be caught without reveling the real cop at a later time. The fake claiming scum WANTS a counter claim (at least this early in the game) - then they can take out the cop before there are any confirmed townies/scum.

I think I'm overthinking it now . . .
. If its possible or likely the town can find out in other ways whether or not its a fake claim, and the cop themself knows it, then they could simply reveal when they felt comfortable. They could essentially use the fakeclaim as a free scumclaim, and start investigating suspects around the fakeclaimer.
. I guess I don't expect scum to try something that is eventually going to fail.

And the only two direct interactions with FA_Q2 are shallow. In other words, pisskop's comments to FA_Q2 are obviously designed to give as non-alignment-indicative of a response as possible, which makes more sense for interaction between scumpartners, especially because this is in stark contrast to interactions with flipped town like Klingoncelt, Ellie, and Mathblade. His interactions with them in the ISO were in-depth and actually talked about reads both relating to those players and others.
link in bio
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
VOTE: FA
Momentummmmmm.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:52 am

Post by T S O »

I think I missed a page somewhere, I do not remember reading that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:53 am

Post by T S O »

Apparently not, I just missed that post.
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:14 am

Post by elusive »

TSO, where is your vote?

Also I fucking do what I very well please so get over yourself.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Girls.
Girls!!
You're both pretty.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 3994, T S O wrote:Apparently not, I just missed that post.

i understand, it was a big one in an already-big game

now vote him
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by T S O »

VOTE: FA_Q2
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by T S O »

That case is pretty good.

I think we would have eventually settled on FA_Q2 today at some stage, fwiw.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”