Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

In post 746, farside22 wrote:Mollie can you expand on the beli town read a bit more to me.

Tier: if this is titus as town I'm putting her on my blacklist after the game ends.

it is a weak meta read that guy and i both have for different reasons. guy was in a recent game with town!beli in which he has been acting the same way and I was scum w/beli oh so long ago. he was a lot more careful than this. guy can expand for his own townread.

the thing that is baking my noodle is the speed at which the wagon grew (which can or cannot mean much) and titus wanting to hammer w/o a claim when there is a protective role floating around.

that is why we are not in a hurry to lynch beli. and I am probably not going to want to just based on gut. and beli's unwillingness to not claim seems to come more from stubborn town than skeered scum.

I think titus is scum. wanna lynch titus? cos I do but I wanna hear from jon and more from beli first. I am hitting a brick wall with tier.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Ah, of course. Punch far. Got it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 746, farside22 wrote:Mollie can you expand on the beli town read a bit more to me.

Tier: if this is titus as town I'm putting her on my blacklist after the game ends.

?

Why would you do that. Nothing that I have seen this game so far extends to that extreme, not even in the ballpark. This is a lot of hostility for no reason that I can discern.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 737, TierShift wrote:She feels genuine and non-manipulative. I understand lots of her thought processes and she makes a few dumb pushes that make no sense from scum
plus the axl interactions I talked about.

What so you make of the hammer intent when, IMHO, it is clearly anti town to do so at this point?

I have titus as town/not a lynch candidate at this time as well BUT I do not like the timing on the intent to hammer one bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 752, FA_Q2 wrote:

?

Why would you do that. Nothing that I have seen this game so far extends to that extreme, not even in the ballpark. This is a lot of hostility for no reason that I can discern.

So her being shitty towards me and not answering my questions if good behavior. I just get non response and attitude when I question her about her push that comes from no where.
Not one single answer back that makes me like her or the game.

Let me know so I can do the same and be shitty towards others and be non responsive as well. Let me know how fun you have feeling that way.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

mod: I'm going on V/LA for 2 to 3 days.

unvote

I'm going to take a break and see if I can come back not feeling like I hate this game in 2 or 3 days from attitudes that piss me off but are okay by others.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

There is no claim safe for Beli. That is why he will not claim.

@Far, I have answered you just not directly. It's best I do not.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 754, farside22 wrote:

?

So her being shitty towards me and not answering my questions if good behavior. I just get non response and attitude when I question her about her push that comes from no where.

Let me know so I can do the same and be shitty towards others and be non responsive as well. Let me know how fun you have feeling that way.

Don't let it get to you like that.

The answer to shitty behavior is a rope. Eventually the behavior changes unless they are sadistic and like the rope - then I understand a blacklist. I have only one person that I am contemplating blacklisting and the interactions this game are not even in the same universe as that event.

Hope you come back cooled off and ready to enjoy the game. I understand the frustration that can build sometimes in a game like this that is based entirely on interpersonal communication and mistrust.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:03 pm

In post 756, Titus wrote:There is no claim safe for Beli. That is why he will not claim.

you didn't care about a claim when you stated intent to hammer. so the "there is no safe claim for beli" is pretty specious and seems to be spun from filthy cobwebs.

over my dead body are we lynching beli at this point and time w/o more discussion particularly from jon and beli

why the hurry?

it is scum motivated to shut down the convo at this time which is exactly what you are trying to do.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah I already know the PRs. All Beli claiming will do is cause more chaos.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:10 pm

In post 757, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 754, farside22 wrote:

?

Don't let it get to you like that.

The answer to shitty behavior is a rope. Eventually the behavior changes unless they are sadistic and like the rope - then I understand a blacklist. I have only one person that I am contemplating blacklisting and the interactions this game are not even in the same universe as that event.

Hope you come back cooled off and ready to enjoy the game. I understand the frustration that can build sometimes in a game like this that is based entirely on interpersonal communication and mistrust.

nobody likes it when pple throw their town games in order to support their scum 1s. I suspect that is why far is upset. cos if titus is town then jesus fucking christ.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by goodmorning »

"They must be very curious creatures."

Votecount 2.4
Belisarius [L-3] - Elbirn, T S O, Flubbernugget

farside22 [L-5] - Titus
Elbirn [L-5] - hi im Yakko

Not Voting [6] - Witness Protection, Valkyrie Mollie, Belisarius, FA_Q2, TierShift, farside22

With 11 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-03-29 10:00:00).

@Whoever asked about prods: In ~12 hours.
farside is V/LA.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Witness Protection »

In post 727, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
@ mod - is jon within prod range? and by jon I mean wp.

I've been home from the hospital for maybe an hour and a half-ish. I'm just now reading through, and I'll be here to play another Day. Not alignment indicative, but true none the less.

I'll catch up soon.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:56 pm

@ VM What do you think of Titus's soft claims? It seems like a not very good ploy if she were scum. IMO

I still don't see Bel scum.

I was completely wrong on Axle.

And more to come.

@ Titus you were making advances on a scum read on me yesterday. What are you thinking Today?
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:59 pm

I also think an event killed Axle before his time.

Now I'm going to do some reading.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 756, Titus wrote:There is no claim safe for Beli. That is why he will not claim.

Domo arigatou. I needed that laugh. My success rate claiming a non-safe PR as scum is 100%. My success rate for claiming VT as scum is 0%.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

@VM, I am not throwing.

@Beli, So you are claiming PR then? Or trying to sell us a VT claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Belisarius »

Ja'hlu vrax? I am not claiming shit.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 766, Titus wrote:@VM, I am not throwing.

@Beli, So you are claiming PR then? Or trying to sell us a VT claim?

He is L-3 - why are you digging for PR claims?

I am starting to wonder about you titus...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

He's only at L minus 3 because of people wanting discussion.

He should have claimed when I did intent to hammer. Unless town has 4 plus PRs, all the actual PRs have claimed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Belisarius »

L-2 with Tier ready to L-1 me and Titus off my wagon hounding for my blood.

I'll claim with another non-Titus vote or a Titus vote with intent to hammer from someone off the wagon, but until that happens, I'm not helping scum PR-hunt--especially not when I have a clear recent memory of my own jubilation at having a correct PR-read as scum.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Belisarius »

Oh check that, I missed Farside's unvote.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:26 pm

In post 759, Titus wrote:Nah I already know the PRs. All Beli claiming will do is cause more chaos.

Ok am I a PR or not?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Nope.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Ok then your stuff is wrong so you should try again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”