Post by Marquis »

In post 4146, T S O wrote:"oh fa is scum"
"wait no"
"oh tso is scum"
"wait no"
"oh fa is scum again"

What are you doing, Marquis?

so i'm not sure of any of my reads anymore, sue me

fa_q2's vt claim and general fatalistic nature made me rethink my scumread on him.

and then your whole extra push on him after that happened with the not-him meta and whatever just looked pretty dang scummy and your aggression keeps reminding me of your scumgame and now you're trying to discredit me for your own benefit even when i was the one to originally make the fa_q2 case and just...

ew. i don't even know anymore. right now i still think fa_q2 is the best lynch, i unvoted him earlier to get time to read, but i think i'm just done with it now and whatever.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Marquis »

like seriously i just subbed in a week ago and fuck the ambiguity of this game already
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:16 am

Post by T S O »

Have you read Street Racers? I'm aggressive there, and I'm town.

I'm just aggressive in general really.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:19 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4151, Marquis wrote:like seriously i just subbed in a week ago and fuck the ambiguity of this game already

Y E S
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 4152, T S O wrote:Have you read Street Racers? I'm aggressive there, and I'm town.

I'm just aggressive in general really.

yes i know but there's a specific kind of aggression in your posts that seems to relate a bit more to people scumreading you than you scumreading them and i find that more of a scummy tilt on it
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:31 am

Post by T S O »

I don't deny I'm aggressive towards people scumreading me, but I don't understand the scummy tilt you're getting off it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4099, Cheetory6 wrote:Like I may be wordy, unconvincing or wrong about details, but my gut is fucking roaring and it wants TSO blood and I won't fucking settle for less at this point.
So if you're prepared to find a wagon that won't exist on either myself or TSO then SHIT THAT SUCKS.
I'm not going to be a part of it anymore.

"So I may spout extensive lines of bullshit that doesn't fool anyone, but I really wanna rush into another lynch without evidence because the town isn't doing bad enough. I don't even care if I die trying, I want TSO dead because I wanna follow my heart!"

So if you
are
town, what's the point of putting your life on the line to try lynching someone without evidence?

Either you're an overly-confident and emotional town player who's falling ill with ABR Syndrome, a scum who just wants to push another fruitless mislynch, or a 3rd Party (SK) trying to cause chaos by pushing another fruitless mislynch.

What the
hell
are you?
VOTE: Cheetory
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

ABR syndrome - I LOVE it. ROFLMAO
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4149, goodmorning wrote:I'm getting bored with people scumreading me for not doing anything.

Hello, I'm gm, and I'm usually lazy. Nice to meet all of you.

Is this supposed to be a defense?

I don't care if you are lazy and you certainly posted more coherently earlier. If you do not want to be scum read give something to town.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I hate the site meta that townreads and therefore rewards people who lurk or play anti-town or talk about how lazy they are more than just once or twice. People who do this routinely should replace out, be lynched or vigged. No exceptions.

*frustrated rant due to.................things and not directed necessarily at any one in particular, just pent up vent*
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Marquis »

some of us are old and jaded

don't take it personally
link in bio
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by goodmorning »

It's a game. I'm not interested in making it unfun for myself. Selfish? A little, but I'm not always lazy. I think my actions up to this point ought to make my alignment clear to anyone who's been paying a modicum of attention. I've stated my reads; they haven't changed much. It therefore suits me better currently to observe rather than having a huge argument (which will probably happen anyway, probably with Ozgin, probably over a misunderstanding wherein we'll have been arguing the same thing all along).

Some players, though, will try to take a weak reason to scumread someone. And when people try to make effort indicative of alignment, I start to get contrary.

Which is why this post exists.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 4161, goodmorning wrote:Some players, though, will try to take a weak reason to scumread someone. And when people try to make effort indicative of alignment, I start to get contrary.

Which is why this post exists.

yeah ur town im town its all good
link in bio
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 4160, Marquis wrote:some of us are old and jaded

don't take it personally

Get off my lawn.

Whippersnapper.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4163, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 4160, Marquis wrote:some of us are old and jaded

don't take it personally

Get off my lawn.

Whippersnapper.

The prod doges without substance is getting old very fast. We have enough apathy without this bullshit.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

The Careful Reader (of my iso) will note that I have been posting every day (with rare exception) and on some days, indeed, multiple times. The Careful Reader will also note that I have been providing content and substance.

And you wonder why people are voting you.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, I'm backish. Shouldn't be any other long absences I think

In post 3992, Cheetory6 wrote:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
VOTE: FA
Momentummmmmm.

This post seems especially odd amidst your TSO Crusade. Explain it.

In post 4017, SilverWolf wrote:Actually, Pisskop was on elusive 3 of those vc's D1:

Let's look at his votes:

T S O in RVS, later unvotes

Votes dragon , unvotes -this could be kind of a distancing thing if dragon was scum

Votes Kitz in jumping on a Kitz wagon started by ABR, this leads me to believe Kitz town

Here he votes elusive on her scumreads of House, FA, and Wake-soft defending all 3 of them which is noteable and should be looked at as at least one or more could be scum in that group

Here joins the Klingon town wagon which I'd expect scum to do.

So based on this, and you guys can correct me if I'm wrong in this analysis:

-I think Kitz and elusive are more likely to be town because of pisskop voting for elusive all those vc cycles D1 and it doesn't seem like a good idea for scum to bus like that D1 of a Large Normal.

-He joined a wagon on Kitz while also joining one on town Klingoncelt later, leads me to believe Kitz is town-why join a wagon on your scumbuddy D1 and again, joining wagons on town is what scum likes to do.

-dragon vote and unvote could be distancing, I've mostly been townreading dragon but this is noteable at least

-when voting for elusive he soft defends the people she's scumreading by saying her reads are bad-FA, House, Wake-noteable for scum possibly being in this group, I've got a townread on House, scum on Wake and not sure on FA-could go either way, Ozgin I have less of a townread on then I did House but he's not really scummy, Marquis isn't scummy either which is causing me confusion on my Wake read because Wake was obvscum to me due to his play.

I don't even know what this tells us but maybe something?

Wake is obvscum, but you're voting FaQ instead. That doesn't make sense to me.

In post 4028, Nobody Special wrote:Let's make it L-1.

unvote

Vote: FAQ2

This is terrible. I don't understand the weird cult resistance to an NS lynch.

In post 4035, dragonspawn wrote:I'm not particularly leaning towards an fa lynch but I won't object if their is a hammer. I just would much prefer hitting gm.

What's your current case on GM?

In post 4046, Marquis wrote:then i have a wagon to analyze and another nightkill to do so with as well

either way i think there's a really good chance of fa_q2 flipping scum that trumps any of my second thoughts and it's the best choice we have

In post 4053, Marquis wrote:9 days

UNVOTE:

i'm going to do a full read.

I find it hard to believe that you went from

"Fa_q2 has a good chance of flipping scum, that trumps my second thoughts, it's our best choice"
to
"I'm going to do a full read unvote"

In post 4071, Ozgin wrote:
In post 4049, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 4042, Ozgin wrote:
Holding the intent to hammer, just in case Kitz isn't really sure about it.

I'm waiting for FA_Q to get a chance to really speak. I really don't like the "Whatever, blegh" attitude he has those (like in posts 4000 and 4014), I also don't get the contradiction here either, where he defends Wake by saying (basically) "What scum would replace out of a winning game?" followed by "Yeah, I think Wake is scummy..." It just doesn't add up.

This sounds like fake sympathy to me.

My least-favorite FA_Q post is probably this one, where he puts ABR at L-1 because (I am paraphrasing his attitude at that point) "Fuck it! Town lost anyways, who gives a fuck, right?! Thbbrrrrrrttttttt".

All in all, I don't really like FA_Q's posts because they're either null or grossly apathetic to the town situation.

Your 'least favorite' post is an abject lie. I didn't put him at L1 because of 'fuck it.' I put him there because he was single highhandedly destroying the game. IF ABR survived then he would have done absolutely nothing at all but distract the ENTIRE town from scum hunting and eliminating any and all ability to move forward. I gave my reasons and here you are taking shit out of context and lying about it.

You all are looking for scum ^ here is more of it.

1) You said he
destroyed
the game. You said town was fucked, not "going to be fucked" and not "getting destroyed," but "fucked" and "destroyed." Your tone was clearly that of defeat AND apathy.

2) It's really fucking cute that you bold one line of my short analysis on you that I made while reading your ISO and contemplating the idea of you being scum, and gave no fucks about the other posts I pointed to. Furthermore, I did not lie nor did I take things out of context -- I interpreted YOUR shitty post. If my analysis was SHITTY to you, then you can only imagine how SHITTY your post sounded to me.

I really want to hammer you, but I'm tired of town running into lynches with guns blazed at the hips and taking town other townies. In light of your recent reactions (arguably the most frustrated posts I've ever read), I'm almost inclined to believe you're town. But answer me this:

FA_Q2 wrote:
I agree with the replacement issue just like you but I am trying not to let that cloud the actual ACTIONS taken by the slot itself.

Do you
honestly
believe that Wake would be on the winning team, and replace out just to take the heat off of his slot in an attempt to help his already winning team?

On another pseudo-related note:

Shinobi wrote:Tempted to agree with DS. FA should still follow up on that Aeronaut thing though.

Did Ozgin ever have a scumread on FA beforehand?

No, I did not. I actually forgot FA_Q was a player, because (in all honesty) I've been almost completely inactive until this point of D4, and most of the end of D3. I only even looked into FA_Q at the prompt of SilverWolf who asked my thoughts on him. But even so, I wasn't really (and still am not) on the scale of "ERMAHGERD HE'S A SCUMBAG," all I said was I didn't like his posts because of their apathetic (and now in hindsight, defeated) tone.

P-EDIT:

Shinobi wrote:
In post 4066, Shinobi wrote:Tempted to agree with DS. FA should still follow up on that Aeronaut thing though.

Did Ozgin ever have a scumread on FA beforehand?

No, he said FA made a very useful post, only coming up with a scumread when he got to L-1.

How convenient.

Read above.

Hmm.... This post and his general demeanor in recent posts actually makes me lean town on Ogzin, for something I can't quite talk about yet.

In post 4076, Shinobi wrote:Except that wasn't the point I was making.

Why FA_Q over any other apathetic player in the game, aside from the fact that he is at L-1?

Shinobi is town, I've decided.

In post 4099, Cheetory6 wrote:Like I may be wordy, unconvincing or wrong about details, but my gut is fucking roaring and it wants TSO blood and I won't fucking settle for less at this point.
So if you're prepared to find a wagon that won't exist on either myself or TSO then SHIT THAT SUCKS.
I'm not going to be a part of it anymore.

I don't really get the escalation up to this point. Yes, I get that people aren't seeing what you're seeing but I've seen TSO be way more antagonistic in games.
Do you have reads on other people? Have any changed?
I feel like you've spent the whole day just ranting about TSO and not giving us much more than that.

In post 4134, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 4132, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4131, T S O wrote:FA, still waiting on those reads/content/something at all.

I am waiting on this as well FA.

In post 4131, T S O wrote:FA, still waiting on those reads/content/something at all.

Reads in a nutshell:
Kitz – town lean. Kitz is trying to lurk though and that is bothering me. Her reaoning for this is dumb IMHO – town does not need to lurk to get suspicion off them, that is a scum motivation. Not getting scum from other actions though.

You have her as a town read but then you sort of list off all the things she's done that's scummy... What has she done that's townie to you?

dragonspawn – been scum reading dragon for a while. Not liking the subdued way he is playing. One thing is for sure, dragon has NOT added anything that resembles scum hunting for a very long time. The one case that I can remember is against GM as ‘gloating.’

I agree with this posting. I don't get the resistance.

Flubber – already laid case out and it is only getting worse. Looks very scummy.

Flubber = Marquis, right?

Aeronaut – leaning scum in general because areo has been posting mostly fluff and avoiding any real scum hunting. At times I forget that he is even in the game.

I'll admit I've been a bit absent the last few days, so I guess there's that. Can you link what you believe to be "fluff posting"? I feel like you never felt the need to bring this up in the past, so it's interesting to me.

Ozgin – Town lean/null. Hard to read because his posts seem quite controlled.

I wouldn't say they're that controlled at all, tbh, or at least not lately.

In post 4144, Marquis wrote:VOTE: fa_q2

this is going on again

I thought that you were going to use the 9 days we have to read the game? What happened there?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: Marquis

I'd be fine with a marquis lynch today, to be honest.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

FA wagon sucks. I'm not buying into that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Marquis »

gross af
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 4167, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Marquis

I'd be fine with a marquis lynch today, to be honest.

is this a variation on the "honestly" tell because it sure looks like it. there was no need to justify voting me like that, since out of context you could say i'm objectively scummy

i'd say the fa_q2 case is still good and if anything's opportunistic it's certain people taking advantage of my insecurity to jump on my wagon
link in bio
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4166, Aeronaut wrote:
Wake is obvscum, but you're voting FaQ instead. That doesn't make sense to me.

Ummmm..........................No, I'm not? *scratches head*
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

"you could say" meaning "anyone could easily say"

i see myself as mislynch bait due not only to wake's departure but also my own inability to trust my own reads past like 12 hours
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Marquis »

also why the fuck is everyone saying wake was obvscum

i can see it looking mildly scummy but overall a replacement is almost always null. just feels like people are trying to stack the wake accusations as something way more damning than they actually should be, like exaggerating how much you can get from a replace out
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: aeronaut

fuck it i want this dead
link in bio