Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2268, Sky_Paladin wrote:I accept that you can put two and two together, I just question why you would announce it as town OR scum. Being able to rule out that you just read it from a scum QT would be great, too.

Because I was guessing and you would likely be pressed to reveal it anyways. You could have just not responded. :p
cut: I'm actually feeling like PGO-enabler. When I saw Dan set himself up to be shot, and then Science died, that was my first thought. When I saw Katsuki target the supposed night-immune and now apparently scum-flipped Ooba, that's what I suspected. I could see Kilga investigating Katsuki since he already checked Ank, and scum probably would have anticipated this.

It wasn't a PGO-enabler that killed Notscience, his target would have still died. He most likely died from his own ability which apparently killed him if he was roleblocked. That doesn't reflect on whether that happened THIS time.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

wellllllll if ffery is reading the game, hopefully she can do pieguy's job and tell me who's scum

i'm kind of interested in a fresh perspective on interactions, anyway
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I was planning to do a magua-style replace-in this time. :/

After reading through the neighborhood and I have pretty comfy townfeels about pieguy.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well there's like 1 scum left and 3 flipped so magua-style replacing isn't as effective imo but whatevs
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2253, fferyllt wrote:Catching up!

LAL
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2271, zMuffinMan wrote:i came into today expecting walls from pieguy detailing who the last scum is, where all i had to do was tick the checkboxes and sign my name. i am disappointed, pieguy. i am disappointed

I was
relaxing on the last few days of spring break
busy :<
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2278, zMuffinMan wrote:well there's like 1 scum left and 3 flipped so magua-style replacing isn't as effective imo but whatevs

Yeah I know. I'm actually planning more of an NY 172 style replace in. ONE DAY i WILL REPLACE IN TO A GAME AND NOT READ A DAMN THING!

Why is gif conftown? why am I conftown? There were 2 kills on n2 AND n3. Does it make sense that they are not from the same origin?

Idic
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Because I'm not - really - mason with Lily black
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

gif was not-really-but-effectively-masons with thd apparently

In post 2039, zMuffinMan wrote:- SB has innos on him and fakegod explicitly said at the end of last game he wasn't going to do godfathers anymore. See:

Subject: Touhou UPick 2 - [Game Over]

FakeGod wrote:But I don't think I will ever use godfather that investigates as town again. It punishes good town PR choices. I think godfather on which investigations fail on isn't too imbalanced though.

so he's town or fakegod's a jerkwad

and i dunno

noddy apparently had some restriction to his role where if he was roleblocked he died. which would make sense if you assume i was the scum kill, noddy was roleblocked and gaiden was vig killed (by sky paladin)

last night, dunno

if mass claim reveals nothing, i'd guess scum had an extra kill-shot spellcard, or scum have an ability that activates when they're the last one left, or scum have a secondary ability that's been coincidentally blocked until now, or scum have an ability similar to PGO, or any of a variety of other possibilities
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'd very much like Rylai to fullclaim before I do. Otherwise, I really don't care about the order.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

FF: You are town clear because I copped you for SB = TOWN. This is a non-bastard setup so I'm assuming no insane cop hilarity.

GiF/thghghasd confirmed town because their role pms apparently allowed them to mutually confirm each other, were both confirmed town by Kilga, before he heroically exploded.
Muffin modconfirmed town but also treestump.

Sky/Pie/Kagomi/Shadoweh probably town because lynching all the scums.

Rylai probably town because role shenanigans.

Kats/Ank probably scum for many reasons.

Also FF: Can you confirm if SB mentioned my ability re: immunity in the neighbour QT on day 1/night 1? I want to be able to rule this bit out. Thanks.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'd like to see claims in this order:
Katsuki -> Ank -> Rylai.

Mostly because Rylai actually voted to lynch scum in day 3 and Ank sat on his ass and complained that we weren't lynching Sky.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

lmao
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It will take a lot of convincing to get me to claim before Rylai does.

I can go more into what Kilga and I talked about later when I'm not ready to go sleep for an early shift, but we bounced ideas on various things throughout the game and pretty much every conclusion had Rylai square in the scumlist.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2283, zMuffinMan wrote:gif was not-really-but-effectively-masons with thd apparently

In post 2039, zMuffinMan wrote:- SB has innos on him and fakegod explicitly said at the end of last game he wasn't going to do godfathers anymore. See:

Subject: Touhou UPick 2 - [Game Over]

FakeGod wrote:But I don't think I will ever use godfather that investigates as town again. It punishes good town PR choices. I think godfather on which investigations fail on isn't too imbalanced though.

so he's town or fakegod's a jerkwad

and i dunno

noddy apparently had some restriction to his role where if he was roleblocked he died. which would make sense if you assume i was the scum kill, noddy was roleblocked and gaiden was vig killed (by sky paladin)

last night, dunno

if mass claim reveals nothing, i'd guess scum had an extra kill-shot spellcard, or scum have an ability that activates when they're the last one left, or scum have a secondary ability that's been coincidentally blocked until now, or scum have an ability similar to PGO, or any of a variety of other possibilities

I have a pretty clear picture of what happened last night.
I still want claims first just in case.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2285, Sky_Paladin wrote:FF: You are town clear because I copped you for SB = TOWN. This is a non-bastard setup so I'm assuming no insane cop hilarity.

GiF/thghghasd confirmed town because their role pms apparently allowed them to mutually confirm each other, were both confirmed town by Kilga, before he heroically exploded.
Muffin modconfirmed town but also treestump.

Sky/Pie/Kagomi/Shadoweh probably town because lynching all the scums.

Rylai probably town because role shenanigans.

Kats/Ank probably scum for many reasons.

Also FF: Can you confirm if SB mentioned my ability re: immunity in the neighbour QT on day 1/night 1? I want to be able to rule this bit out. Thanks.

SB didn't mention anything about this in the neighborhood that I saw.

Pie should have been able to answer this question, too, though. When did it become a concern? This game day?

Idic
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Oh right, Shadoweh: KILGAMAYAN IS SORRY FOR EVER DOUBTING YOU.

All caps was specifically requested.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2288, Ankamius wrote:It will take a lot of convincing to get me to claim before Rylai does.

I can go more into what Kilga and I talked about later when I'm not ready to go sleep for an early shift, but we bounced ideas on various things throughout the game and pretty much every conclusion had Rylai square in the scumlist.

You were in neighbor with kilga?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Is it not true?

Your posts in day 3 read like a ballad where you desperately beg for people to vote for me instead of Ooba.

Here's your last post of the day:
I'm torn. I can see a few things that could be scum theatre, but by and large I can't really think of how it would be comparable to how much bussing would have to be involved for it to really work.

The closest I can get is them trying to hard-bus their scumbuddy in D1 for towncred, then having Sakura unvote when the Drezi wagon really gets going while ActionDan stays on to keep it believable. The problem with this is that it's more dangerous than just going for the ooba wagon and pushing that through; I'd expect that the 4th player in the scumteam would be on that wagon for sure if this was somehow the case.

You were not fucking torn. Your choice was between voting confirmed scum Dan, or basically confirmed scum Ooba, and you chose: Nobody.

In fact you laid out an amazing case as to why Ooba was scum by wagon analysis (copied from my own, of course) but then failed to actually consider the scenario of what if Ooba was scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2292, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2288, Ankamius wrote:It will take a lot of convincing to get me to claim before Rylai does.

You were in neighbor with kilga?

Yeah, I was in a neighborhood with Kilga/Mala.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Someone lay out all the neighborhoods/members?

Idic
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Youkai Mountain:

Malakittens: Kasen Ibaraki
Kilgamayan: Aya Shameimaru
Ankamius: Momiji Inubashiri
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2293, Sky_Paladin wrote:Is it not true?

Your posts in day 3 read like a ballad where you desperately beg for people to vote for me instead of Ooba.

Here's your last post of the day:
I'm torn. I can see a few things that could be scum theatre, but by and large I can't really think of how it would be comparable to how much bussing would have to be involved for it to really work.

The closest I can get is them trying to hard-bus their scumbuddy in D1 for towncred, then having Sakura unvote when the Drezi wagon really gets going while ActionDan stays on to keep it believable. The problem with this is that it's more dangerous than just going for the ooba wagon and pushing that through; I'd expect that the 4th player in the scumteam would be on that wagon for sure if this was somehow the case.

You were not fucking torn. Your choice was between voting confirmed scum Dan, or basically confirmed scum Ooba, and you chose: Nobody.

In fact you laid out an amazing case as to why Ooba was scum by wagon analysis (copied from my own, of course) but then failed to actually consider the scenario of what if Ooba was scum.

You didn't read the context of that post.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it's like

me, myself and i (since drezi died d1)
ankamius, mala, kilgy
kagami, rylai, ooba
your neighbourhood
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh and cupcake apparently neighbourised ooba

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”