Hodor Hodor(1): Flames of Disaster
kelbris(2): Wickedestjr
Slandaar(3): Riblet, Kelbris, Randomidget
Flames of Disaster(1): vikingfan
randomidget(1): havingfitz
Riblet(1): Slandaar

Not voting: massive; Hodor Hodor; burn_209

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-04-04 17:00:00)

Searching for a Flames replacement.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:29 am

Post by massive »

In post 110, kelbris wrote:After reading back through thoes relevant posts, I started thinking that he was trying to see exactly HOW other players would react to such a post, whilst mine came off as newbie explaining everything, a quick look at Slandaar's profile revealed that he has been around for 3 years more then me, reaffirming my opinion that his post was to gauge other player's reactions.

Yours did NOT come off as a "newbie explaining everything," and the more often you say it, the more often I think it isn't true.

In post 112, havingfitz wrote:massive...are you not doing anything on purpose? Still thinking things over?

I'm a late bloomer.

In post 114, FA_Q2 wrote:I think a better 'experiment' would be to try and post actual relevant information and more than 2 posts by page 5.

This post reads like filler to not trip the prod counter and look like you are participating while actually avoiding it.

Fascinating. At this point in the game, you have nine posts. (Ten comes after this one.) How many of them do you think are actual scumhunting (I count zero, mostly talking about RVS and then about the quickclaim) and how many do you think are filler trying to LOOK busy but not actually BEING busy?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Riblet
Riblet
Goon
Riblet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Riblet »

In post 124, Slandaar wrote:I don't really wish to post life story but I am not well currently so will post properly when I can.

VOTE: Riblet

lol

Looks like I voted the right person. That's 1 scum caught.
It's Riblet BABY, Twenty 15!
What, Cause I work at Friendly's I don't work hard?
Now make me a Fribble!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 126, massive wrote:
In post 110, kelbris wrote:After reading back through thoes relevant posts, I started thinking that he was trying to see exactly HOW other players would react to such a post, whilst mine came off as newbie explaining everything, a quick look at Slandaar's profile revealed that he has been around for 3 years more then me, reaffirming my opinion that his post was to gauge other player's reactions.

Yours did NOT come off as a "newbie explaining everything," and the more often you say it, the more often I think it isn't true.

In post 112, havingfitz wrote:massive...are you not doing anything on purpose? Still thinking things over?

I'm a late bloomer.

In post 114, FA_Q2 wrote:I think a better 'experiment' would be to try and post actual relevant information and more than 2 posts by page 5.

This post reads like filler to not trip the prod counter and look like you are participating while actually avoiding it.

Fascinating. At this point in the game, you have nine posts. (Ten comes after this one.) How many of them do you think are actual scumhunting (I count zero, mostly talking about RVS and then about the quickclaim) and how many do you think are filler trying to LOOK busy but not actually BEING busy?

Is that the best you can do? An OMGUS?

Not impressed.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:59 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 124, Slandaar wrote:I don't really wish to post life story but I am not well currently so will post properly when I can.

Naked vote is, well... naked.

How about explaining why riblet is scum?
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 am

Post by kelbris »

@Massive when I said that I "came off as explaining everything" I was referring to how some of the other players in the game (such as Cheetory6's post #20 on the first page as well as vikingfan's post #118 on page 5) were either writing me off as extreme newbtown or saying that to them I feel like a new player explaining everything I do.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 127, Riblet wrote:

lol

Looks like I voted the right person. That's 1 scum caught.

:]

What is scummy about that post?
Which of my posts isn't scumhunting?
If you can please direct me to your scumhunting. FYI - 105 isn't scumhunting it is just making commentary. 116 is clearly not scumhunting.
Also if you can explain why you delayed your vote on me so much until our good friend massive asked about RVS votes and why your read switched so hard from 105-->116 that would be fantastic.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 105, Riblet wrote:
For now I still like my vote on Slandaar, something about him and his posts twinge my gut.

In post 116, Riblet wrote:Is slandaar lynched yet? I guess not cause its not locked.

Too extreme a change considering I didn't post in-between. That line in 116 is horribly fake.

Riblet is scum, lynch him, be happy.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Iknal »

Saul Goode replaces Flames of Disaster effective immediately.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

Show details

OK...I need a mini reset with Cheeto to make sure I'm clear on where we are. Then hopefully I can move on and look at other happenings in the game.

So. Cheeto...why are you voting me? As far as I can see it's because you think I am going after the two players you think are the easiest targets. Despite the fact you acknowledge that . Assuming this is accurate, I explained my reasons for having suspicions towards both of them, ( & ). If you need clarification on these suspicions lemme know. You may note that being easy targets wasn't one of my reasons. As for your opinion that they are they easiest targets....that's pretty subjective (at least at 4 pages into the game IMO). Whether or not any of the suspicions I have voiced correspond to "metatells" I do not know and do not care. Having not played with either kelbris or idget...I do not know what their habits are and I do not know or care if they are easy lynches. You also make note of ignoring your "dumbfuck" handling of Slandaar and his wagon. Is that part of your reason for voting me as well?

As for my point about you criticizing Slandaar for useless posting while at the same time applauding him for critical thinking...we'll just have to disagree. It seems contradictory to me. While at the same time adding that he could still be scum. Oy.

As for your last comments in ...who defends another person as town based on one solitary lone single post? That's what idget did and is part of the reason I am voting him. Why are you trying to make explanations on idget's behalf to defend his 1-post based town read on kelbris? What does lazy or not have to do with anything? And at the point I placed my vote on him...low content wasn't a factor. Since my vote....his low output (~disappearance) and the quality of his body of posts has become more obvious and not done him any favors.

If any of this in unclear...lemme know. Any residual questions...shoot.

Next time I'm not on my phone I'll see what else there is to see.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Riblet
Riblet
Goon
Riblet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Riblet »

In post 132, Slandaar wrote:
In post 105, Riblet wrote:
For now I still like my vote on Slandaar, something about him and his posts twinge my gut.

In post 116, Riblet wrote:Is slandaar lynched yet? I guess not cause its not locked.

Too extreme a change considering I didn't post in-between. That line in 116 is horribly fake.

Riblet is scum, lynch him, be happy.

How about a basically a full day (hell all game for that matter) waiting for content from you and you not providing any. Thats a pretty dsmn good reason if you ask me. Why are you dodging my questions? Why didn't you even bother to try and interact with me at all to see why my vote became serious? That's things a townie would do, yet you aren't.
Now make me a Fribble!
Riblet
Riblet
Goon
Riblet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Riblet »

In post 131, Slandaar wrote:What is scummy about that post?

1. You blatantly ignoring my questions
2. None of them I'd consider scum hunting posts
Now make me a Fribble!
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Saul Goode »

Hey all. Replacing in. Let me get caught up in a bit and I will give my thoughts. Looking forward to playing!
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY
WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: massive
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 135, Riblet wrote:
How about a basically a full day (hell all game for that matter) waiting for content from you and you not providing any. Thats a pretty dsmn good reason if you ask me.

83 is obviously content so you are misrepresenting me thus, no, your reason is not good. Besides how much content do you expect me to make in 2 days?

How much did you make in the 2 days?
None.

How strange.
Why are you dodging my questions?

Very weak. Really trying hard to accuse me of anything eh? What is important about your questions which I didn't answer?
Why didn't you even bother to try and interact with me at all to see why my vote became serious? That's things a townie would do, yet you aren't.

OK sure go on then. When did your vote become serious Riblet?

Please show me the exact point. Show me how useful this question is. After all it's a townie question right?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 136, Riblet wrote:
In post 131, Slandaar wrote:What is scummy about that post?

1. You blatantly ignoring my questions

Yes, thank you, as I said I was not well enough to post at that time - that is scummy?

:]
In post 136, Riblet wrote:
2. None of them I'd consider scum hunting posts

They are all checking players thoughts on things and helping me get reads on them. That is scumhunting.

Direct me to yours, you failed to do this when I last asked.

You also failed to explain why you delayed your vote on me or why the seriousness of your accusation changes so much between 105->116. Do that too? :cool:
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by kelbris »

Welcome to the madhouse Saul. Hope you have a wonderful stay, heh heh.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm gonna be a total piece of shit and
@mod, I need to replace out of this game.

I don't have the time or interest in playing right now sorry.
I'll do my replacee a favour by responding to outstanding stuff and giving general thoughts before I go.
fitz wrote:So. Cheeto...why are you voting me?
Was more interesting than parking my vote on Slandaar given that he wasn't here. Would generate more discussion. So I picked someone who I thought needed to explain themselves better in a way that might be scummy.
fitz wrote:You may note that being easy targets wasn't one of my reasons.
I don't know why you think I'd believe scum would be so transparent with their reads.

fitz wrote:I do not know or care if they are easy lynches.
Have some townpoints for saying this.
fitz wrote:You also make note of ignoring your "dumbfuck" handling of Slandaar and his wagon. Is that part of your reason for voting me as well?
In some ways yes. It felt like you might have been intentionally ignoring the main topic of discussion.

fitz wrote:As for my point about you criticizing Slandaar for useless posting while at the same time applauding him for critical thinking...we'll just have to disagree. It seems contradictory to me. While at the same time adding that he could still be scum. Oy.
I'll fight words with you about this postgame if you end up being town k?

fitz wrote:Why are you trying to make explanations on idget's behalf to defend his 1-post based town read on kelbris? What does lazy or not have to do with anything?
Trying to generate discussion and doing a double whammy of either a) if you're town trying to get you to think more critically about lynchbaity people and b) trying to understand your thought process better as to why you're voting him to see whether you're forcing your read on him.

Beat up Hodor if he doesn't do anything.
Fitz might be town? Like leaning that direction?
I think Riblet is town.
Don't really have any good scumreads. Pls forgive me.
Hope the replacement is good. Ciao.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:30 am

Post by massive »

In post 130, kelbris wrote:@Massive when I said that I "came off as explaining everything" I was referring to how some of the other players in the game (such as Cheetory6's post #20 on the first page as well as vikingfan's post #118 on page 5) were either writing me off as extreme newbtown or saying that to them I feel like a new player explaining everything I do.

Oh I'm not disagreeing that some people have read you that way. I'm saying I'm not and nobody should be.

randomidget
: Any comment on Cheeto or havingfitz? You seem to be central to their isolated discussion.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Riblet
Riblet
Goon
Riblet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Riblet »

In post 139, Slandaar wrote:83 is obviously content

No I don't really consider that content, as you are basically responding to somebody and that's not the same as content with the intent of progressing the game and finding scum.

In post 139, Slandaar wrote:How much did you make in the 2 days?
None.

Now that's not true.

Content post 1. I placed a serious vote on a player I had a slight scum read and was waiting to see how he responded. That player decided to do nothing of value between Saturday when I dropped my vote until Monday night when I asked why he was not lynched yet. The reason why i did that is because I looked over ISO and realized how shitty and useless it was. It doesn't look like a townie trying to find scum.

Summary of Slandaar's shitty ISO
Spoiler:
Post 73- you try to deflect with wifom.
Post 74 - stalling
Post 75 - more stalling.
Post 83 - responding to somebody else, plus you call kelbris's post overly defensive which it totally wasn't imo.
Post 89 - So apparently you weren't actually stalling and instead playing dumb. Of course post 21 needs explaining. It needs explaining because it makes no sense for you to copy somebody else's post almost verbatim. IMO it looks like you are trying to mimic a player in hopes to fly under the radar or something

then nothing from you until you OMGUS vote me and in the process ignore my questions.

Content post 2 - Post 105 - I am getting caught up and also at the same time trying to interact with players and get them to explain their reads. A. basically ask havingfitz to basically explain his reason for his vote B. Pointing out posts that I do not like in an attempt to draw other people's attention to them to see if they agree or disagree with me in an attempt to foster conversation.

Content post 3 - Post 116, I try to interact with my scum read to get a better feel for him, to see if maybe I am wrong afterall and also try to get a lurky player to actually post content.

Content post 4 - post 119 - Calling out a shitty post and a shitty vote on a player who can't even defend himself cause he has replaced out. That is scummy because it's going after an easy target

In post 139, Slandaar wrote:Very weak. Really trying hard to accuse me of anything eh?

The truth is really weak? I don't think so. You did dodge them. The questions are important to me because I want to try and see if my gut is right or wrong about you. It is important to me because if you were town you would be interested in trying to actually interact with people. You don't seem interested in doing that for some reason

In post 139, Slandaar wrote:When did your vote become serious Riblet?

Already explained once, and explained it again in this post

In post 140, Slandaar wrote:Yes, thank you, as I said I was not well enough to post at that time - that is scummy?

It is to me because apparently you were well enough to vote an OMGUS vote. If you weren't well you should not have posted at all, and yes I have seen scum lie about being busy and even being sick to avoid providing content so I don't really believe you. Call me an asshole if you want

In post 140, Slandaar wrote:Direct me to yours, you failed to do this when I last asked.

Done, read this post

In post 140, Slandaar wrote:You also failed to explain why you delayed your vote on me or why the seriousness of your accusation changes so much between 105->116. Do that too?

Done already and done again
Now make me a Fribble!
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Saul Goode »

Okay. These are my replace in notes. Let's see if we can get this game sorted:

First of all: UNVOTE: Hodor

Cheetory - gross misrep of Slandaar's first post. Diggs in with posts 54 and 55 and ongoing. Ongoing all the way up to post 84 which looks silly because his reason for recognizing his "dumb" vote had already been explained to him 3 or 4 times by different people. Then your vote in post 97 is for really bad reasons and happens to be on someone I'm Town reading so "yeay confirmation bias!"

Hodor - looks good coming out of that Cheetory/Slandaar exchange.

Fitz - Carrying the big stick with his treatment of random midget beginning in post 60. That's a good look.

vikingfan - I like his post 60 where he at least acknowledges that kelbris need not be turbo lynched for playing dumb - which is not the same as scummy - and trying to follow up on the motivation.

Wickedestjr - Like the avy. Don't like post 79. Let's not get bogged down in game theory. The time for instruction is over - we are swimming in the deep end and it's sink or swim.

Riblet - We agree on something! Post 105 had me nodding in agreement with your assessment of Flames' vote and wicked's game theory post. Don't care for your reaffirmation of your vote on Slandaar but I feel like this is progress.

I also just want to highlight this post:
In post 119, Riblet wrote:well that was a useless post and to top it off you vote a player who has requested replacement so can't even defend himself. :facepalm:

It really REALLY made me laugh!

massive - My first note on you is post 108. And really I'm just wondering why you decided to make that non game related observation that shows you are paying attention to the game but clearly are not taking an active participant status in it. Fitz totally calls you out in post 112 and deservedly so. Get in the game, man. But...

FA_Q2 - Post 114 is my first note on you. And it's because I think your vote is premature and opportunistic. While I agree with everything you said in principal, why not just call him out as Fitz did and judge his response?
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 144, Riblet wrote:It is to me because apparently you were well enough to vote an OMGUS vote. If you weren't well you should not have posted at all, and yes I have seen scum lie about being busy and even being sick to avoid providing content so I don't really believe you. Call me an asshole if you want

Really.

If I were to lie to not post anything I would just have gone VLA for a bit. Besides, I posted content in my post so I wasn't avoiding posting content as you have said; A vote with nothing else is content so you have now contradicted your own beliefs.

Good Day Scumbag.
Riblet
Riblet
Goon
Riblet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Riblet »

Yeah, your reactions have been terrible. Hope people come around eventually and see fit to lynch you
Now make me a Fribble!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

Welcome Saul. What's your experience level? Are you an alt?

Speaking of alts... have I ever played with you Riblet?

I read Cheeto's flake as town.

Still like where my vote is.
Why did you vote massive idget?

I need to look over the Sandbar Riblet stuff.

Where'd wicked go?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Saul Goode »

In post 148, havingfitz wrote:Welcome Saul. What's your experience level? Are you an alt?

Thanks. I've played a lot of forum mafia. I'm not an alt. I have played with people from MS before on other sites but I couldn't tell you who off the top of my head. I think joining this site has been a long time coming.
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”