Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:44 am

Post by T S O »

I have not been coy at all - you were the one who introduced the idea of a fakeout.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:44 am

Post by T S O »

Beli should still die.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

no.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:52 am

In post 1010, farside22 wrote:Elb: not sure why you are asking for a full claim but whatever.

Celebratory Citizen - VT

:(

are you scum, far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1028, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 1010, farside22 wrote:Elb: not sure why you are asking for a full claim but whatever.

Celebratory Citizen - VT

:(

are you scum, far?

Nope.

Claiming as asked for a vt claim, I just copied from my role pm and saw my role is already out there from the mod sample.
Hence the this is stupid to ask remark towards elb
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

I mean seriously vt is here from the mod

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6624474

So elb can explain a need for a full flavor claim reason.

But let's ask other vt's in the game?
Any other vt want to dispute the same pm?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:13 am

well

we are a mimsy borogrove so there is that
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:14 am

Post by T S O »

say that once more
-Marquis
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:18 am

In post 1019, T S O wrote:I. Am. Not. A. Cop.

I. Have. No. Guilty.
I. Have. No. Result.

*insert obligatory smug face here*
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Holy fucking shit.

Nice job outing all the pr roles Titus with completely incorrect reads on people's roles.

TSO - you were fucking ambiguous as hell when it was OBVIOUS that town thought you were the cop. You need to die. Lynch me or him - beli is off the fucking table.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by T S O »

okay off you go and show me where I was ambiguous

your martyr vote is meaningless, Beli's still happening
-Marquis
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

On phone. far is confscum. That is all.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1000, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 997, FA_Q2 wrote:Twice? Why?

Twice so we get two results to compare.

what are you comparing? I am lynchproof. If it does not work once it is not going to work again. We gain nothing whatsoever by wasting our lynches on me for no damn reason. That is asinine. Of course that is even assuming that I survive as the only player the scum cannot kill during the day phase I am going to be a rather large target at night.

The only thing that lynching me really does is confirm that you and flubber are town. You need to give the sword to confirmed town so trying to lynch me again is going to be useless.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 964, Elbirn wrote:On the one hand, cop-TSO could be playing obtuse so that he doesn't out himself.
On the other, he could be scum-TSO, we could turbo lynch Beli, he flips town, and then scum-TSO goes "lol I told you guyssss I didn't have a guilty on him." But if that were the case we'd just lynch TSO for being a scumshit. So scum-TSO wouldn't do that. Right?

So long story short we lynch Beli, his partner may be Farside depending on her answer to my question, if not her then it's either FAQ2 or Yakko. GG.

This. Apparently TSO was forced out of the gambit.

VOTE: TSO

Get me to L-1 and Ill hammer myself. Otherwise this scum needs to be removed.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:48 pm

In post 1037, FA_Q2 wrote:

what are you comparing? I am lynchproof. If it does not work once it is not going to work again. We gain nothing whatsoever by wasting our lynches on me for no damn reason. That is asinine. Of course that is even assuming that I survive as the only player the scum cannot kill during the day phase I am going to be a rather large target at night.

The only thing that lynching me really does is confirm that you and flubber are town. You need to give the sword to confirmed town so trying to lynch me again is going to be useless.

My assumption is that you are lynchproof as long as town has a vorpal sword no?
I mean, passing it to conftowns were my plan but I don't mind handing it to random ppl just to cop them with your lynchproof either.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh yeah I'll talk after work but I just want to point out that I'm the slithy tove
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1036, Elbirn wrote:On phone. far is confscum. That is all.

Not this again. Conf scum means something - TSO threw this kind of crap around and see where that went - pages lost and PR roles outed.

Where is the case? There has not been any cases built around people's lynch decisions for almost this entire day. MV STILL wants to lynch me really bad even though she has not bothered to point out a single scum post yet. Here you are on farside stating confirmed scum without any clarification. Titus wants to lynch me because of setup speculation. SETUP SPECULATION after she has been incorrect in absolutely every single detail she was 'sure of' thus far. I don't think I have ever seen anyone in mafia get so much incorrect in so short a time. TSO is the only clearly scummy player IMHO with his half assed backtracking. A case that you even pointed out above and now you are focusing on far! Nothing is making sense at all at this point and this is getting old very quickly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Phone posting all the time but confirming that elb has no idea who is scum this game.

Anyways.

Tso: please explain your scum read on beli.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

I still want to lynch you too daw.

You seem to take tso's claim more real and absolute vs how titus reacted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Daw is faq.

Titus is actually on my scum list and damn someone besides me needs to push yakko
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1039, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 1037, FA_Q2 wrote:

My assumption is that you are lynchproof as long as town has a vorpal sword no?
I mean, passing it to conftowns were my plan but I don't mind handing it to random ppl just to cop them with your lynchproof either.

I think that is a bad idea. We don't actually know what that does if scum gets it - do they obtain the vig (which I think is likely) then are they going to have 2 kills per night? would 3 townies be worth ONE scum - I do not think so. And then 2 townies each night thereafter! Absolutely not. Particularly when we have a possible town block here to work with (if you try and lynch me) - me, you, eli and flub at the very least. I guess titus as well but I am pretty peeved at titus right now. Titus and eli could possibly be a scum team not performing a night kill and claiming doc powers for town cred but I think that would wear out faster than it is worth. Even more so as that requires town to not have a doc that CC's.

Where the hell are Witness Protection and hi im Yakko btw. To much has transpired - get in here and weigh in.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 pm

In post 1041, FA_Q2 wrote:

Not this again. Conf scum means something - TSO threw this kind of crap around and see where that went - pages lost and PR roles outed.

Where is the case? There has not been any cases built around people's lynch decisions for almost this entire day. MV STILL wants to lynch me really bad even though she has not bothered to point out a single scum post yet. Here you are on farside stating confirmed scum without any clarification. Titus wants to lynch me because of setup speculation. SETUP SPECULATION after she has been incorrect in absolutely every single detail she was 'sure of' thus far. I don't think I have ever seen anyone in mafia get so much incorrect in so short a time. TSO is the only clearly scummy player IMHO with his half assed backtracking. A case that you even pointed out above and now you are focusing on far! Nothing is making sense at all at this point and this is getting old very quickly.

we want to lynch you to prove your role what exactly is the problem here
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1023, Titus wrote:And Beli better fucking claim too since we are fucking massclaiming.

He is not going to nor should he. You have caused enough damage.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:10 pm

moar votes on faq2 plz tia
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1046, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 1041, FA_Q2 wrote:

we want to lynch you to prove your role what exactly is the problem here

Frustration. It was a rant - sue me.

You have been angling for me most of the game without a case - I did not support that but I DO support lynching me to confirm my role (and other townies) that you are going for now. Titus does not want me lynched (I used the wrong terminology there) - he wanted me vigged. That only confirms my role in so far as I will flip - much less useful. I am simply getting tired of these 'conf. scum' one liners and all this talk without real hunting or cases being presented. I am fine with the plan to lynch me - as I said I will hammer as soon as you get me to L-1. Or TSO - I am more than willing to see TSO to the gallows.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”