GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I need to find that one comic strip with manly Hina bouncer.

Also my tinfoil theory is that Katsuki is actually a PGO who ended up killing kilga.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Shadoweh how do you feel about a katsuki lynch?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It would confirm me as town for sure!
Shouldn't we like, at least get other people to claim first, if we're going to assume that maybe the game will keep going?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

finish mass claim for the sake of it, then lynch cupcake imo
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean, the absolute worst that can come of lynching cupcake is confirming shadoweh as town

best case scenario: game ends
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by fferyllt »

For sure.

I wanted to know your thoughts because of how town and stuff you are, though.

We have 5.5 days left, give or take. If katsuki doesn't fully claim in a reasonable timeframe we'll have to move on to other claims.

p-edit what zmuffin said.

Idic
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm trying to imagine how someone who knows they just hard-defended scum while being next in line for lynching would not do their best to try to die. I don't even think it's my own bias to say confirming me is the worst possible move. It also makes me seriously wonder why Katsuki wouldn't use a hider shot on Sky P on Day 1 after being Super High School Level Convinced he was scum, it would have been super obvious who the target was in case of death.

So yeah basically my reaction was 'Okay, so I know Katsuki is described as a troll but like, a troll that believes they're good enough at the game to try and win it and prove he's better then everyone else right?'
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I've played one game with katsuki-scum. He was quite smooth, but daring - lolhammered the partial-claiming jailkeeper just a couple days into day 1 and blew it off.

Idic
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

By the way, what does a hider role supposedly do?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by fferyllt »

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider

Similar to a weak cop. If the hider hides behind town, any action directed at the other player affects the hider (depending on the variant, but that's the typical variant) If he hides behind scum, he dies.

Idic
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Thank you. Just curious as I'd never heard of the role before.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2431, Shadoweh wrote:It also makes me seriously wonder why Katsuki wouldn't use a hider shot on Sky P on Day 1 after being Super High School Level Convinced he was scum, it would have been super obvious who the target was in case of death.

yes, a couple things more things about the claim that make me think it's off

i
could
maybe believe that in some alternate world, cupcake is a hider and all the stuff he was saying D1 (don't target me, if i die sky is scum, etc) were because he was planning to hide behind sky... but then he chose to neighbourise ooba... because... he likes neighbours? (btw if he likes neighbours, why did he say he hated his role when he entered the game?) i mean, i personally would have made it absolutely apparent (by, say, dropping the word "hide" a few times here and there but meh

ok, whatever, maybe he had a last minute change of mind for some reason. fine. why not use it N2, though? sure you didn't have time to crumb it D2, but you're in a neighbourhood with someone you're convinced is town, you can tell them about it and make sure they know to tell town if you die... sure, it turns out ooba was scum, but theoretically if he was so convinced ooba was town, why not do this?

nope, he chose to motivate instead. fine. but then D3 why not crumb it (or even outright claim it as per what i said in )? didn't have time? yeah... he had time to come on and tell us ooba was a beloved princess, but didn't have time to crumb the hide in his initial claim or his last post of the day

whatever... these, again, are only the smallest of gripes i have with his claim.

further, unrelated to the above (kinda), is if noddy was telling the truth about his role (as pieguy described it in ), hider makes little sense in this setup.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

Well, are we lynching Katsuki today? Because if not, I am going to force this lynch and I really don't want to >:(

Also, I'm the leader of the Myoren temple, Savior of those shunned by the human world, the saint of the masses, the one youkai Jesus herself. And my remaining spellcard lets me lynch anyone I want by myself.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Oho! Does it end the day phase if you do so?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

UNVOTE: Katsuki
I smell a rat.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Hopefully this is an unnecessary precaution. However I consider the existence of a card that one-ups Shadowehs solo lynch power as very...unexpected.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

Yes, because it's a lynch?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Seeing as you've partly claimed, did you have any other cards that you have used?

I'm concerned because both you and Shadoweh have effectively claimed solo lynch power and I don't see town having that much control. It can't have escaped your attention that we are 99% lynching Katsuki today. What made you announce now and in this way?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2431, Shadoweh wrote:I'm trying to imagine how someone who knows they just hard-defended scum while being next in line for lynching would not do their best to try to die. I don't even think it's my own bias to say confirming me is the worst possible move. It also makes me seriously wonder why Katsuki wouldn't use a hider shot on Sky P on Day 1 after being Super High School Level Convinced he was scum, it would have been super obvious who the target was in case of death.

So yeah basically my reaction was 'Okay, so I know Katsuki is described as a troll but like, a troll that believes they're good enough at the game to try and win it and prove he's better then everyone else right?'

I would never suicide into someone like SP, I value myself higher than that. I was considering hiding muffin N1 but didn't. In hindsight I shoud've.

@Muffin: Given the flips from yesterday you know as well as I do that what you said is bullshit and if I came into today going "WAIT GUIS I STILL HAVE A HIDE TO USE" you would've just deathtunneled that anyways. If anything that's what I would've done as scum because it would give me an extra day to live.

Since we're massclaiming

I'm yukari I think? Don't really have a chance to look at my PM right now

JOAT and got a bunch of interesting things. Still have a jailkeep shot left.

Spellcards I have one, which allows me to see the name of all QTs in the game I think. Pretty useless so I haven't used it yet considering that my JOAT abilities are far more useful to use.

CM can claim next.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2436, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2431, Shadoweh wrote:It also makes me seriously wonder why Katsuki wouldn't use a hider shot on Sky P on Day 1 after being Super High School Level Convinced he was scum, it would have been super obvious who the target was in case of death.

yes, a couple things more things about the claim that make me think it's off

i
could
maybe believe that in some alternate world, cupcake is a hider and all the stuff he was saying D1 (don't target me, if i die sky is scum, etc) were because he was planning to hide behind sky... but then he chose to neighbourise ooba... because... he likes neighbours? (btw if he likes neighbours, why did he say he hated his role when he entered the game?) i mean, i personally would have made it absolutely apparent (by, say, dropping the word "hide" a few times here and there but meh

ok, whatever, maybe he had a last minute change of mind for some reason. fine. why not use it N2, though? sure you didn't have time to crumb it D2, but you're in a neighbourhood with someone you're convinced is town, you can tell them about it and make sure they know to tell town if you die... sure, it turns out ooba was scum, but theoretically if he was so convinced ooba was town, why not do this?

nope, he chose to motivate instead. fine. but then D3 why not crumb it (or even outright claim it as per what i said in )? didn't have time? yeah... he had time to come on and tell us ooba was a beloved princess, but didn't have time to crumb the hide in his initial claim or his last post of the day

whatever... these, again, are only the smallest of gripes i have with his claim.

further, unrelated to the above (kinda), is if noddy was telling the truth about his role (as pieguy described it in ), hider makes little sense in this setup.

I would never target a VI with a suiciding ability, unless it was a kill of some sorts.

and the rest of your arguments I'm just fucking tired of addressing again and again. Find me a scum game where I did things half-assed and didn't outright claim stuff in a protown manner.

You know what I want an apology from you post-game because fuck you you have just been deathtunneling because you're afraid of getting outplayed again. You've bene as unenjoyable to play with as SP has, and he is someone who I'm never planning on playing in the same game again.

Here I'll even place a vote for you.
Vote: Katsuki

Good day sir.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 am

Post by Katsuki »

Lynch me today, finish massclaim tomorrow, there's no point doing it today if you guys are just going to lynch me.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2444, Katsuki wrote:You know what I want an apology from you post-game because fuck you

even if you did happen to be town, no
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

though since rylai has claimed that, rylai may as well use it to lynch you

in the worst case scenario, it gets rid of it so rylai cannot use it further down the line
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:05 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2443, Katsuki wrote:@Muffin: Given the flips from yesterday you know as well as I do that what you said is bullshit and if I came into today going "WAIT GUIS I STILL HAVE A HIDE TO USE" you would've just deathtunneled that anyways.

yeah... no.

if you know anything about how i play, you'd know i decide what to do based on optimal play.

and optimal play in that situation would dictate giving you one more day (since it would just mean lynching someone else from the lynchpool before you, and if you and other person from lynchpool don't die, we lynch you the following day with a clear on someone else in the lynchpool, which means reassessing the game would be necessary)
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Wait for Ank's claim first.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”