NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2889, Kthxbye wrote:You having zero question about Nero's alignment is not a town mindset. so...YOU die now

Dx was p convinced I was town. Sure he did say get "rid of the hood" after he died (wich SUPRISE SUPRISE! I'm not a fan of you piggybacking on that.) So if DX thought I was town why is it scummy for TDA to think I'm town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 7.5

dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (2):
Nero Cain, NakedJogger
Garmr (0):

Kthxbye (1):
TheDudeAbides
NakedJogger (1):
Dripping Goofball
Nero Cain (0):

TheDudeAbides (3):
Kthxbye, Garmr, dragonspawn

Not Voting
- No one.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 7 ends in (expired on 2015-03-22 14:00:00)
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1613, Kthxbye wrote:If ika flips scum, we have all those people pushing ika over following me to RM who look town as fuck.

Hey kthx. Forgot this?
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1645, Kthxbye wrote:RM flips town, those pushing Ika over RM look town as fuck.

and this?
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 691, Kthxbye wrote:-ika asks to be filled in and makes a snarky comment before rushing to hammer.

In post 691, Kthxbye wrote:Now, out of all those with suspicious reasons to be/stay on the killa wagon or with no reason at all, I see scum motivation in all of them. The ones that ping me the most though are:
NakedJogger, DGB, ika and randommidget

1. Scum read on Ika for hammering.

In post 724, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 713, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 705, Nero Cain wrote:Also agree with DS about IKA. He's so policy lynch material.

I am always up to lynch this type a player that lives to indiscriminately hammer any player at L-1. It is poison to the game. He could be town, but he might as well be scum as far as the town's chances go.

Can you produce meta to support this claim? To eliminate confusion before it starts, I'm talking about "always up to lynch this type of player".

Defends Ika.

In post 743, Kthxbye wrote:@ika: Do you have the history with DGB that she describes?

Weak interaction with Ika.

In post 773, Kthxbye wrote:Ika is 100% town if RM flips scum. If RM is scum and was buddies with ika, he'd know that Alternate Account was replaced BY ika. As it stands, he's just trying to lynch people with larger wagons (DGB) or others with votes/wagons (ika). Scum don't often fully read games (I know I don't) and all they care about is lynching not scum. This is what I see RM doing. Wagon up bitches.

Buys into this convoluted reasoning, but not the reasoning that RM was probably town for not knowing that RM was probably town for not realizing that Ika replaced AA.

In post 891, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 889, ika wrote:so many stupid fucking walls......

tell me when they are gone i cant stand to read them cus it make my eyes gloss

You'd better do better than this or replace the fuck out. You replaced into this game. This game is on the mafia scum site. Every game I've played in has fucking walls. You have been on this site long enough to know this. Do better or replace out or you're basically scum-claiming in my eyes.

possibly lecturing a buddy.

In post 910, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 909, Flubbernugget wrote:Kthx what's your read on ika right now?

Annoyed? Guess that's not really a read.

Could be scum going for the 'lazy-town rebel' attitude. The thing is, could be town just being the lazy-town rebel. So...null leaning scum. Don't think I'd cry if I had to switch over for compromise.

Fence-sitting.

In post 1574, Kthxbye wrote:Ok, here's the deal. I'm wanting to switch to ika now.

I really don't like his AtE temper tantrum from out of nowhere. It doesn't fit with how he's played since replacing in. The more I look over it, the more fake it becomes. I also think an ika lynch at this point is actually more informative than an RM lynch even if RM is scum as well.

I think it's a good possibility both are scum and would explain why we are split on the wagons up to the last minute. Maybe RM is a scum PR and ika isn't or something, I dunno, cross that bridge later. What I do know is that ika's outburst is fake, his self vote is fake, and his trolling is not what I expect out of a player I know knows how to play.

Right now, unofficially I have:
Ika (6): TheDudeAbides, Nero Cain, randomidget, Dripping Goofball, TellTaleHeart, IAI,
randomidget (8): dragonspawn, d3x, Garmr, Peacebringer, StrangerCoug, Kthxbye, NJ, NC

If I switch along with NC switching back, we'd have:
Ika (8): TheDudeAbides, Nero Cain, randomidget, Dripping Goofball, TellTaleHeart, IAI, kthxbye, NC
randomidget (6): dragonspawn, d3x, Garmr, Peacebringer, StrangerCoug, NJ

After Ika self-votes, and the content is that he thinks Ika is fake, and RM is still scum.
Also seems to know that Ika is not a pr.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

I also can't figure out why kthx voted for flubber considering his scum-read on RM.
Personally, I think it was that he didn't think that he could risk being off that wagon as scum, after defending SC, but that's my suspicion talking.
-Thompson.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2887, Garmr wrote:Can you provide a valid argument we are not masons.

You're retreating Garmr. You went from claiming to be confirmed town to being unable to comply with providing a single argument as to why you are a mason and not scum claiming to be mason.

If you were indeed masons with DS then I presume scum would've challenged your claim. Therefore you must be scum because the only one 'casting doubt' on you is me.
VOTE: DS
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

if your really town naked jogger you should consider permanent retirement from mafia.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

You too Garmr, you too.

Since you're both town, how about voting kthx or DGB, since they have the best bet of being scum.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2908, TheDudeAbides wrote:You too Garmr, you too.

Since you're both town, how about voting kthx or DGB, since they have the best bet of being scum.

Who was the mason who pushed I was scum even through I wasn't in zars holiday you. Who was the person who turned the game around with his gambits and got two scum lynched in a row and changed momentum for town to win the game me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

You know what naked lynch me instead of ds I'll even hammer myself if you can rally 3 votes on me which I doubt you will. If your scum and manage to convince these people to vote me i'll pat you on the back after this game if your town I'll make sure it fucks you over somehow.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

The only way this game would do a 180 and turn out to be awesome is if DS flips scum and we have a whole day with nothing else to do except for me to post animated gifs along with your quotes to mock the shit out of you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2906, FakedBlogger wrote:because the only one 'casting doubt' on you is me.

Actually I think that kthx DID question weather they were masons at on point.

but get real NJ, I think its pretty likely that TTH DID rolecop them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:13 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Alright then.
unvote

VOTE: Kthx or
unvote
VOTE: DGB
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2912, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2906, FakedBlogger wrote:because the only one 'casting doubt' on you is me.

Actually I think that kthx DID question weather they were masons at on point.

but get real NJ, I think its pretty likely that TTH DID rolecop them.

Do you still think naked is town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think any of you fucks are town. The question is which of ya'll ave a green pm. So is there anything besides pushing stupid arguments that make you think his pm is red?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2913, FakedBlogger wrote:
unvote

VOTE: Kthx or
unvote
VOTE: DGB

Are you trying to make the mod's head explode?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am not keen on the TDA wagon.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:34 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Is there someone that four of us can lynch because I really don't want a no vote today and you guys can't seem to get behind one.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I still think there's scum in the hood and I still lean TDA. That "case" in p2904 was super flail.

I don't see neighbor's acting like mason's like this ever. It's a neighborhood in a large with a Mason's claim and this should breed paranoia. It breed enough to lynch d3x, who flipped town. Now there is no paranio between Nero/TDA? It set's off the scumdar. The scumdar should be listened to.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:51 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I tend to agree.

I tend to think we have two scum with the difficulty we have of pulling a coalition together.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:34 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Kthx is completely mischaracterising the d3x lynch. It had nothing as far as I was concerned to do with him being a neighbour.

I think Nero is town because he worked to get each scum lynch we've had through. He would be among the stupidest lynches possible.
-Thompson.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2920, dragonspawn wrote:
I tend to think we have two scum with the difficulty we have of pulling a coalition together.

I tend to agree.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:51 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: DS really doesn't want a no lynch
In post 2426, dragonspawn wrote:Guys this lynch needs to happen today. So we better start consolidating. I don't care whether it's d3x or sc. Though id prefer d3x.

lets get to it or the scum get a no lynch and one of us gets picked off.

In post 2438, dragonspawn wrote:I'd love to but he doesn't have the votes and id rather take a chance than no lynch

In post 2519, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2516, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2515, dragonspawn wrote:So flubber is at L1?

I'm not really sold on this one. I think d3x is a much better choice. Let's hope you guys are right though

What, do you pretend to have second thoughts because of your scummy claim-less hammer yesterday?

You mean when I declared intent, waited a while and then hammered within hours of the deadline? I hardly see how that is scummy. I gave the scum time to claim. Did you want me to wait till she returned? She didn't show up before the deadline. Am I supposed to let us no lynch waiting for a claim that may or may not come?

In post 2729, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: nj

willing to see how this goes. We are close to the deadline and I don't want a no lynch

In post 2918, dragonspawn wrote:Is there someone that four of us can lynch because I really don't want a no vote today and you guys can't seem to get behind one.

Just when I was wondering when DS was going to not want a no lynch again he calls it no vote instead. What a radical fucking twist.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:12 am

Post by dragonspawn »

What possible reason do we have to not lynch someone and let the scum pick us off? Seriously NJ, how on earth can not lynching someone be a good thing this late in the game when we could potentially win the game if there is only one scum?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”