Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Witness Protection »

I have to get it first. I have the option of keeping it. That seems different from any other claim I've heard too.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:51 am

In post 1133, Titus wrote:Fine I guess we will compromise on not vigging him but if we hit lylo and you both are still alive, I am lynching you. Period.

Making long term plans? You think scum would leave a doc claim alone?
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:25 am

Let me get this straight, a mome rath passed the Vorpal Sword to ? who has to pick three slots that they can pass to?

I'm nameless, but can choose to keep it (VS). There are at least two more foes, according to the poem.

Farside's Celebratory Citizen claim is odd for a VT. Especially if she's the only one.

I thought I read somewhere that someone claimed Beamish Boy? I can't find it. If someone's keeping score at home, and could list out claims, that'd be great.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

Wait shr clsimed celebratory citizen?

Tbh, I don't get the poem. Yet how can she be the celebratory citizen if I am the head celebrant?

On the other hand, my flavor does imply other celebrants.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:30 am

Post by T S O »

farside's claim is still bad
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:30 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1147, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 1089, T S O wrote:I don't know if this makes me want to lynch WP or not, either.

I'd like to hear a little more on this, because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Meant VM, not WP - my bad.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1153, Titus wrote:Wait shr clsimed celebratory citizen?

Tbh, I don't get the poem. Yet how can she be the celebratory citizen if I am the head celebrant?

On the other hand, my flavor does imply other celebrants.

Yes because that is what my role on says.

At least I feel more comfortable calling tso scum now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 am

Post by T S O »

Well, TSO called me scum, so he must be scum
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 am

Post by goodmorning »

"Of course it is. It's called 'wabe', you know, because it goes a long way before it, and a long way behind it--"

Votecount 2.9
Belisarius [L-2] - Elbirn, T S O, TierShift, Titus

FA_Q2 [L-3] - Valkyrie Mollie, hi im Yakko, Flubbernugget
farside22 [L-5] - FA_Q2
TierShift [L-5] - farside22

Not Voting [2] - Witness Protection, Belisarius

With 11 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-03-29 10:00:00).
Last edited by goodmorning on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1157, T S O wrote:Well, TSO called me scum, so he must be scum

Nope.

I asked you a question and all your doing is following others with no reason.

But continue to lurk more and say little the town people, except me, don't care anyways.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T S O »

What question did you even ask? To make a Beli case? I highly doubt I'll be doing that.

Your claim -is- bad. You can throw mud at me to discredit my point, but it still stands that you claimed the sample VT PM and every VT has a unique PM, it doesn't make sense that yours was simply taken straight from the OP if you're town.
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:36 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 1160, T S O wrote:and every VT has a unique PM

No they don't
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'm uneasy with wp Simply having no name. Especially when my early, d1 tentative townread was based on a belief that he was crumbling his flavor. On phone of course so can't quote or whatever. But early d1, in his ramblings, he said something about oysters, which somehow corresponded to one of the 3 creatures. Yeah. That's why I thought I knew his flavor.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@Elbrin, How many celebratory citizens are there? Including the head.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In the poem? Zero. Why?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1164, Elbirn wrote:In the poem? Zero. Why?

Trying to check Far's claim. I am the head and it's missing but my quote is there.

@Far, does your PM quote part of the poem?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:14 pm

In post 1162, Elbirn wrote:I'm uneasy with wp Simply having no name. Especially when my early, d1 tentative townread was based on a belief that he was crumbling his flavor. On phone of course so can't quote or whatever. But early d1, in his ramblings, he said something about oysters, which somehow corresponded to one of the 3 creatures. Yeah. That's why I thought I knew his flavor.

My Role fits perfectly with Jabberwocky. Without me, (my in game persona) there is no poem "Jabberwocky". He (Jabberwock) didn't last too long, but we still have foes to Snicker-Snack!

The Oysters were Townies in "Walrus and The Carpenter".
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

....... What if FAQ2 is lynchproof scum, and "the wrong hands" are WP's.

Spoiler:
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1161, TierShift wrote:
In post 1160, T S O wrote:and every VT has a unique PM

No they don't

Who doesn't?
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 1081, TierShift wrote:Slithy tove, vt. Just like elbirn!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1165, Titus wrote:
In post 1164, Elbirn wrote:In the poem? Zero. Why?

Trying to check Far's claim. I am the head and it's missing but my quote is there.

@Far, does your PM quote part of the poem?

My role pm is word for word what the sample pm has.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

In post 1162, Elbirn wrote:I'm uneasy with wp Simply having no name. Especially when my early, d1 tentative townread was based on a belief that he was crumbling his flavor. On phone of course so can't quote or whatever. But early d1, in his ramblings, he said something about oysters, which somehow corresponded to one of the 3 creatures. Yeah. That's why I thought I knew his flavor.

I thought he was crumbing his flavour too!

I thought he gave us the vorpal sword. I am pretty happy that flubby gave it to us tho.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

If you guys thought he was crumbing the same things, it is likely he's trying to back out of a claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:12 am

In post 1172, Titus wrote:If you guys thought he was crumbing the same things, it is likely he's trying to back out of a claim.

In post 1171, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:

I thought he was crumbing his flavour too!

I thought he gave us the vorpal sword. I am pretty happy that flubby gave it to us tho.

In post 1167, Elbirn wrote:....... What if FAQ2 is lynchproof scum, and "the wrong hands" are WP's.

Spoiler:

I'm not backing out of anything. If my Town reads think I'm scummy, I guess I did something wrong.

I don't have a name, it actually says I'm nameless,
BUT
I am the one (in the poem) who Snicker-Snacks Jabberwock.

If we have all these Roles that can use the VP, then I'm really not that important. I would like slightly more than innuendos that I'm scummy. It might make help me help Town better in the future.

Anyone want to CC me?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 am

Post by T S O »

blegh
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”