zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if you have information, i don't really see why you're holding it back given kagami has already claimed the N3 action
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2538, fferyllt wrote:I'd like to hear more from Shadoweh about her thoughts today. I'd like for pieguy to get around to whatever he's getting around to. I'd like for kagami to do something I'd unequivocally townread.

ironically, half of this was me thinking Kagami was scum

the question to Rylai was supposed to be indicative of that since Kagami-scum needs to mislynch all of Katsuki, Ank, Rylai in order to win. the tl;dr of it was I was very skeptical of her interactions with the scum team - she had distanced from all of the scum, but had done so in ways that didn't put them at much risk of being lynched - and I didn't like her push on Katsuki at all for a few reasons (some parts of it came off as forced). plus her claim is a lot more basic than every other role in the game - it appears to just be one spellcard that's a messenger that she can reuse, which is basically worthless - but I wanted to look all the claims over to make sure

I was still mulling it over bc she answered the question satisfactorily. the other half was the bit with Rylai's role making him town, which I was hiding bc I wanted to see what she'd come up with first.

In post 2546, Shadoweh wrote:Hey Pie. Didn't you have a Dayvig that hit people with little to no spellcards left? Did you not think confirming whether or not you could Dayvig Action Dan was a good idea?

wouldn't work. the dayvig works on people with 0-1 spellcards of any type, the "time bomb" only applies to day cards.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, if for whatever reason we aren't lynching cupcake today, he is using his JK shot on one of rylai and ankamius and narrowing the lynch pool down even further

no, i do not believe scum still have a strongman shot, if they even had one to begin with
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2567, GuyInFreezer wrote:Kagami*

Interesting.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually it doesnt matter who he uses it on, so long as he doesnt target any of the confirmed players (and preferably not sky either)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

"Hey Shadoweh can you go through every game I've ever played in an era where a bunch of games were deleted by Tigers to find the one I was a traitor in?" You're kind of a mean person aren't you?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

No, if he's using the JK shot tonight, he's using it on me.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2576, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2538, fferyllt wrote:I'd like to hear more from Shadoweh about her thoughts today. I'd like for pieguy to get around to whatever he's getting around to. I'd like for kagami to do something I'd unequivocally townread.

ironically, half of this was me thinking Kagami was scum

the question to Rylai was supposed to be indicative of that since Kagami-scum needs to mislynch all of Katsuki, Ank, Rylai in order to win. the tl;dr of it was I was very skeptical of her interactions with the scum team - she had distanced from all of the scum, but had done so in ways that didn't put them at much risk of being lynched - and I didn't like her push on Katsuki at all for a few reasons (some parts of it came off as forced). plus her claim is a lot more basic than every other role in the game - it appears to just be one spellcard that's a messenger that she can reuse, which is basically worthless - but I wanted to look all the claims over to make sure

I was still mulling it over bc she answered the question satisfactorily. the other half was the bit with Rylai's role making him town, which I was hiding bc I wanted to see what she'd come up with first.

In post 2546, Shadoweh wrote:Hey Pie. Didn't you have a Dayvig that hit people with little to no spellcards left? Did you not think confirming whether or not you could Dayvig Action Dan was a good idea?

wouldn't work. the dayvig works on people with 0-1 spellcards of any type, the "time bomb" only applies to day cards.

I feel like my role is fairly weak, but it still has a bunch of moving parts and fits into stuff other people have claimed. Especially Notsci. I'm wondering if other neighborhoods had that sort of synchronicity but I haven't gotten to the point of looking at the claime from that lens.

There's not much there for kagami's role to jigsaw-fit from what I can see.

Idic
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2575, zMuffinMan wrote:if you have information, i don't really see why you're holding it back given kagami has already claimed the N3 action

I wasn't.
I simply didn't have it until now.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

GiF, context matters!
Did Rylai kill Kilga, or did Kagami kill Kilga?

Re Katsuki:
Let's get real here. The reason you are throwing the game is because I scum sorted you for claiming SK, after generally town clearing Relentless. Calm down and eat a fish. You have nobody to blame but yourself for your mis action.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If he successfully jailkeeps you you won't see him target you. >_>
Okay like, you said you had a guilty on DrippingGoofBall and she was like super upset with you for randomly selecting her for your fake guilty. This is a thing that happened I swear
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2584, Sky_Paladin wrote:GiF, context matters!
Did Rylai kill Kilga, or did Kagami kill Kilga?

Re Katsuki:
Let's get real here. The reason you are throwing the game is because I scum sorted you for claiming SK, after generally town clearing Relentless. Calm down and eat a fish. You have nobody to blame but yourself for your mis action.

I was obviously saying that kagami killed Rylai :roll:
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2583, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2575, zMuffinMan wrote:if you have information, i don't really see why you're holding it back given kagami has already claimed the N3 action

I wasn't.
I simply didn't have it until now.

Because spring?

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2585, Shadoweh wrote:If he successfully jailkeeps you you won't see him target you. >_>

he should, technically, since a passive ability wouldn't be roleblocked by a JK shot (that'd be like if using a JK on a godfather suddenly meant they could investigate as scum)

but it depends on whether cupcake "visits" with his JK shot
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

gif

less vague pls

pls
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Rylai isn't dead...?

Please try again and check the names carefully. Or explain what I'm missing if possible.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Cupcake

Does the description for your JK shot contain the word visit?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2590, Sky_Paladin wrote:Rylai isn't dead...?

Please try again and check the names carefully. Or explain what I'm missing if possible.

you're missing humor.

Idic
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm a robot beep boop you are all numbers to me.

But seriously if you have a confirm guilty, GiF, who is it on and why? Because Cat on the sat mat.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2589, zMuffinMan wrote:gif

less vague pls

pls

Pls
Let me be like this for a bit
I swear everything will be clear before this day ends. (Or tomorrow rl depends)

In post 2590, Sky_Paladin wrote:Rylai isn't dead...?

He's already dead.

[Kenshiro.png]
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I would have a very difficult time believing Katsuki's JK shot is non-visiting because I've been feeling like this ability is less and less useful as time goes on as it is.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sky plz, you're adorable and all but GiF is clearly claiming some sort of result regarding Kagami and Kilgamans. Let Kagami defend herself.
I guess so. I've never considered a roleblock not working on passive abilities tbh.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh also fery
Silence in cash cab
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by fferyllt »

sweet.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by fferyllt »

gif should I put in for night chat? Wait?

Idic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”