Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:09 am

Post by goodmorning »

"And a long way beyond it on each side", Alice added.

Votecount 2.10
Belisarius [L-2] - Elbirn, T S O, TierShift, Titus
FA_Q2 [L-2] - Valkyrie Mollie, hi im Yakko, Flubbernugget, Witness Protection

farside22 [L-5] - FA_Q2
TierShift [L-5] - farside22

Not Voting [1] - Belisarius

With 11 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-03-29 10:00:00).
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1198, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 1076, FA_Q2 wrote:What I assume is the FLAVOR (it does not really state that it is flavor but it uses colorful language) directly mentions that I cannot be lynched as long as the vorpol sword is in the right hands. As the mod will not clarify what the exact conditions are for my lynchproof I have to assume that the flavor provides the insight that I am lacking and that the right hands refers to town (it does also say that scum would cut me down with it so I think my interpretation is pretty damn solid in that respect). Is it possible that I am incorrect? I guess it is but I think that is only a remote possibility and I am more than willing to stake my neck on the fact that if mollie is town then I will not be lynched this day. If I am lynched then mollie is scum (and my death will have been more than worth it). I think that vindication is coming anyway as your case on farside is damn good and she has the vig shot to take care of that. A direct lie about your role is just shy of a confirmed cop guilty. The only other thing that I might take from the role PM would be that I might simply die if the sword ends up in scum hands but I do not think that is actually the case as that would be taking the role wording really loosely and does not fit all that well. Now, lynch me shoot farside (damn TSO is going to have to wait) and I will hope like hell that I am not killed in the night actions.VOTE: farside

I need opinions. Please! Is this bs?

Especially the associations he's putting forth.

I think a lynchproof balances with a suicidal scum quite well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

Giving pairing a suicidal scum with a town that can be lynched over and over again and clear everyone is broken as fucj.

Doc does not claim. FAQ claims lynchproof day 1. Try to lynch him. Flubber is cleared.
Day 2 doc heals plus scum suicides. Lynch FAQ, mollie cleared as town.

Three confirmed town, two scum. GG.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

Oh that's supposing Mollie shot town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:20 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1197, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 1190, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1188, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 39, Seraphim wrote:I haven't played the game recently. I've been away for a while and just recently returned so my meta is pretty much non-existent. All I have is a recently completed scum game but I'm not alive very long because I got shat on.

He died Day 1, and yeah he's expressed himself over the kill.

Sara never died - I am in his slot.

Sometimes I make assumptions. I assumed we knew I was talking about his complaining about his recent meta (where he got shat on), not this game. Obviously.

I've never played with an unlynchable slot before, and I don't see it's utility in this game? Someone who has more experience with them can speculate on why a Townie would be unlynchable, in this situation.

In post 1059, FA_Q2 wrote:Weird other poster who is not in this game - look at 1038 - I am voting TSO. I will come back to me when we manage to get me to l-1.

I think that's now.

In post 1076, FA_Q2 wrote:My role PM states directly that I am Conditional Lynchproof.

OK, but do you have a theme name, or are you a nameless character too? If so, what role do you play in the poem. I'm pretty sure that even though theme flavor won't break the game, all Roles makes sense from the poem's point of view.

Read the thread WP - I already stated my character was the tumtum tree.

You have not been paying attention at all.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:22 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1201, Titus wrote:
In post 1076, FA_Q2 wrote:What I assume is the FLAVOR (it does not really state that it is flavor but it uses colorful language) directly mentions that I cannot be lynched as long as the vorpol sword is in the right hands. As the mod will not clarify what the exact conditions are for my lynchproof I have to assume that the flavor provides the insight that I am lacking and that the right hands refers to town (it does also say that scum would cut me down with it so I think my interpretation is pretty damn solid in that respect). Is it possible that I am incorrect? I guess it is but I think that is only a remote possibility and I am more than willing to stake my neck on the fact that if mollie is town then I will not be lynched this day. If I am lynched then mollie is scum (and my death will have been more than worth it). I think that vindication is coming anyway as your case on farside is damn good and she has the vig shot to take care of that. A direct lie about your role is just shy of a confirmed cop guilty. The only other thing that I might take from the role PM would be that I might simply die if the sword ends up in scum hands but I do not think that is actually the case as that would be taking the role wording really loosely and does not fit all that well. Now, lynch me shoot farside (damn TSO is going to have to wait) and I will hope like hell that I am not killed in the night actions.VOTE: farside

Everything else you have dreamed up this game has been incorrect. I guess you are sure of this now and THIS time you are somehow going be correct. No, you are still completely backwards.

:igmeou:
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:23 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1193, T S O wrote:thanks for helping me bus him

W... T... F...
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:24 am

Post by T S O »

your reaction is literally laughable
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Belisarius »

Well, no sense withholding a claim at this point.

I'm a Lickerish Lad, VT.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Witness Protection »

In post 1187, FA_Q2 wrote:You are lying.

In post 1187, FA_Q2 wrote:One more vote.

You don't seem to want to explain it to me.

In post 1204, FA_Q2 wrote:You have not been paying attention at all.

The thread has exploded a few times on me, and yes I missed/forgot the claim. You dismiss me, and actually say I'm lying. If you believe that, shouldn't you be pushing a little harder that I'm a scum read? Or am I reading
you
wrong?
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Witness Protection »

We're going up in the mountains for awhile. Enjoy the views, get high. Scare the h3ll outa my wife, she's height challenged! and enjoy the afternoon. Be back later.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Titus »

Happy Birthday WP.

Lotta fishes in this thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:50 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 1197, Witness Protection wrote:I've never played with an unlynchable slot before, and I don't see it's utility in this game? Someone who has more experience with them can speculate on why a Townie would be unlynchable, in this situation.

It's just some sort of modifier, like 1-shot BP. It doesn't have much utility, other than that it is almost confirmed town; lynchproof scum is extremely unbalanced.
In post 1201, Titus wrote:

A lynchproof scum cannot lose, really. even though town has a vig, that's stupid.

What are the points put forth against faq? I'm not lynching him solely for his claim.

I don't really think beli is scum, I don't really think faq is scum. I don't have any scumreads, to be honest. Let's start with null-scumreads.
VOTE: tso
I don't think his casual comments are so casual. He's just actively lurking on the biggest wagons without any input.

Anybody townreading TSO?
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

I am not. I was kind of thinking of offing him cos I am not townreading him in the least. his play is confusing to me cos usually he at least tries regardless of alignment. we are not chopping off faq2's head just cos titus has retarded theory that is what you do with lynchproofs cos it isn't. he is looking slightly better but I dunno, seraph's play really bugged me. I am still townreading you, jon and flubber and i think there is a strong town core in there. mebbe elby will join it. there is no working with titus there is only doing what she wants but yaye she is town so now I don't have to read her posts.

lemme talk to guy and I will see what suport we can throw your way. he is pretty committed to the faq2 lynch. I just hate throwing lynches away cos it is town's main power.
happy bday jon! I am totally jelly of your day.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1208, Belisarius wrote:Lickerish Lad

So I'm just gonna keep my vote on Belisarius like a stubborn child until he's lynched.

As you were, ladies and gentlemen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't get why beli was fight hard to just claim a vt role.

I'm not town read tso either to be fair.

Meh I need more info

vote: tso
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:55 am

Post by TierShift »

What's wrong with lickerish lad?

Also jon seems really happy on his birthday which is greeeeaat :] have fun

But I don't really have a townread on jon so make me see it please mollie.

And why does gif want to lynch faq?
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 1215, farside22 wrote:I don't get why beli was fight hard to just claim a vt role.

I did not believe, and am still of the opinion, that a claim was not warranted prior to L-1+intent. I claimed because everyone else already had, not because I supported the massclaim idea.

Also, on this site, meta matters. I don't want scum in future games to be able to easily tell when I'm a PR.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1216, TierShift wrote:What's wrong with lickerish lad?

I
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1218, pirate mollie wrote:

I

I fucking hate my keyboard sometimes.

okay. I am not sure I can explain my jon red to you get you to see what I see. I am not happy with the no me claim but ugh, trying to reverse gm's brain is probs not the smartest plan right now. jon seems kind of lighthearted and i liked his earlier reach out. like Isid, I thouht that he was the 1 most likely to have given the sword but he didn't so meh. scratch that. jon just feels like town jon to me it is a very loose meta read that i don't mind revisiting if I need o but right now I am just treating him as town. I thought you had him as town tho? cos you said you did so you are confusing me.

guy thinks that by lynching faq2 that it clears a bunch of players. he has already explained it itt. is there a reason why you are not paying attention?

@ beli

do you have any comments on the gamestate, reads on players...anything? anything at all? cos that wld be nice.
whew!
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:57 am

In post 1219, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1218, pirate mollie wrote:

I

I fucking hate my keyboard sometimes.

okay. I am not sure I can explain my jon red to you get you to see what I see. I am not happy with the no me claim but ugh, trying to reverse gm's brain is probs not the smartest plan right now. jon seems kind of lighthearted and i liked his earlier reach out. like Isid, I thouht that he was the 1 most likely to have given the sword but he didn't so meh. scratch that. jon just feels like town jon to me it is a very loose meta read that i don't mind revisiting if I need o but right now I am just treating him as town. I thought you had him as town tho? cos you said you did so you are confusing me.

guy thinks that by lynching faq2 that it clears a bunch of players. he has already explained it itt. is there a reason why you are not paying attention?

@ beli

do you have any comments on the gamestate, reads on players...anything? anything at all? cos that wld be nice.

sorry
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Belisarius »

There isn't a lynch I'd like to have, hence the absence of my vote.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:13 pm

In post 1221, Belisarius wrote:There isn't a lynch I'd like to have, hence the absence of my vote.

so you have zero reads on d2 with a flip and more info? and up as a lynch candidate? really?

cos that is kind of inexcusable
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by goodmorning »