Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by goodmorning »

"Exactly so. Well then, 'mimsy' is 'flimsy and miserable' (there's another portmanteau for you)."

Votecount 2.11
FA_Q2 [L-2] - Valkyrie Mollie, hi im Yakko, Flubbernugget, Witness Protection

Belisarius [L-3] - Elbirn, T S O, Titus
T S O [L-4] - TierShift, farside22
farside22 [L-5] - FA_Q2

Not Voting [1] - Belisarius

With 11 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-03-29 10:00:00).
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Valkyrie Mollie »

UNVOTE: faq2

I am still sorting some things out
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:47 pm

In post 1136, TierShift wrote:I don't see much scum motivation in TSO's play.
I think me you and flub and maybe titus are ideal candidates for the gun. Don't narrow it down further, or the swordbearer might be NK'd and the sword lost.

In post 1212, TierShift wrote:Anybody townreading TSO?

can you walk me through the progression between these 2 thoughts tier?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1215, farside22 wrote:I don't get why beli was fight hard to just claim a vt role.

I'm not town read tso either to be fair.

Meh I need more info

vote: tso

Your grammar is atrocious, but that's not the point here.

Aren't you scumreading Beli? If so, why am I a better wagon than another scumread? Why have you been so eager to return here instead of Beli repeatedly?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by T S O »

This town is kinda filled with players who I really cannot work with as town - farside all-around, Titus for unwarranted iron confidence, mollie for never listening. I'm not "active lurking on the largest wagons". I've never even touched FA, despite his idiotic martyr vote on me.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:50 pm

In post 1229, T S O wrote:This town is kinda filled with players who I really cannot work with as town - farside all-around, Titus for unwarranted iron confidence, mollie for never listening. I'm not "active lurking on the largest wagons". I've never even touched FA, despite his idiotic martyr vote on me.

I feel like this is a bit of a cop out here, if you are town I will be hugely disappointed and if you are scum I will feel a bit insulted cos I am seeing nothing of the rising don corelone attitude that I know that you are capable of bringing to the table. we have worked together before in other games so I am unsure where this attitude is coming from. if you are town it only hurts town.

having good reads is only 50% of good town play. you have to convince pple not only that you are town but convince other players of your reads and I feel like you shld know this. in fact I wld go so far as to say that you
do

you don't convince other players of your reads by demanding that they listen to you, trust me, it just never works out. people want to feel good about their own contributions to a game so I have found the best way to do this is to engage your scumread in a way that gets then to drop down their guard and reveal what they wld much rather want to try to hide. like pple will feel more confidence about sheeping if they can reach their own conclusions and that is town's biggest challenge; providing the opportunity to do this while adjusting your own reads with more info.

I am looking at the beli wagon and there are 2 townreads are on there. I have been trying to tease out more reads from beli cos right now it kind of looks like he is not wanting to leave a trail i.e. avoid dropping associative tells. cos I can't believe with all that has happened he doesn't have 1 read. like even town 1s wld be good at this point. this is weird considering his d1 voting pattern cos he seemed to have some conviction wrt brantz. this is where you look sort of good but not quite cos you are not pushing him or reaching out to players to try to get him lynched.

guy has you as town. why cos of the failed attempt at a posting restriction, he feels like it wld be dumb to attract so much attention as scum and I agree except I have seen vets do it. I am not sure what your intention was when you decided to do it in the first place but what is really puzzling to me is why you dropped it when you did and then did nothing and have continued to do nothing. this is what is confusing to me. we all have games we feel apathetic about but we owe it to the mod and the rest of the playerbase to try to get involved anyway cos that is the onus we carry when we signed up. so you playing subpar serves no1. I can get all wifomy and hypothetical about this bullshit in that mebbe you saw your team had a scum suicidal whatever and gave up right then when you saw that faq2 was being strung but I am not going there I am just going to reduce things down to in thread play.

yours is lacking
beli's lacking
seraphim's was lacking and faq2 subbed in and now I am unsure cos a part of me agrees with titus in that a lynchproof does sort of point to a certain symmetry with regards to set up spec. plus why wld seraph act like he did if he knew he was lynchproof town. god I wld love that role I wld be even more obnoxious than I already am.

I just want you to get more engaged with the game so i can get a better read.

this is my reachout
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1228, T S O wrote:
In post 1215, farside22 wrote:I don't get why beli was fight hard to just claim a vt role.

I'm not town read tso either to be fair.

Meh I need more info

vote: tso

Your grammar is atrocious, but that's not the point here.

Aren't you scumreading Beli? If so, why am I a better wagon than another scumread? Why have you been so eager to return here instead of Beli repeatedly?

Because I need to verify and narrowness down reads and for something more from you.

Example:

T S O wrote:This town is kinda filled with players who I really cannot work with as town - farside all-around, Titus for unwarranted iron confidence, mollie for never listening. I'm not "active lurking on the largest wagons". I've never even touched FA, despite his idiotic martyr vote on me.

Your not exactly evoking confindence when it come to actually reading the game.
You've missed discussions, whether on purpose or not I'm not sure, you vote beli and I don't know why,
I actually tried to reach out for reads and instead you just avoid conversations and blither about nothing of importance.
Sooooooo if beli is scum, who is scum with him and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Witness Protection »

If some how some way I end up with the Sword, I promise to give the first kill to majority rule. After that, all I know is that I have the option of keeping it.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Witness Protection »

EBWOP The decision is mine, it's mot something compulsive ... At least that's my belief.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Mollie, give me your three that you will pass the sword to.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 1219, pirate mollie wrote:guy thinks that by lynching faq2 that it clears a bunch of players. he has already explained it itt. is there a reason why you are not paying attention?

I skipped over all the pages that looked like you and titus fighting. Can you please quote it?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 1227, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 1136, TierShift wrote:I don't see much scum motivation in TSO's play.
I think me you and flub and maybe titus are ideal candidates for the gun. Don't narrow it down further, or the swordbearer might be NK'd and the sword lost.

In post 1212, TierShift wrote:Anybody townreading TSO?

can you walk me through the progression between these 2 thoughts tier?

The first was in response to elbirn 1135: I didn't and don't think TSO softclaimed cop and backed out of it.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by TierShift »

Beli if you continue to do absolute jackshit, my vote will be back.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1237, TierShift wrote:Beli if you continue to do absolute jackshit, my vote will be back.

I think it's just time.

Vote: beli

I could be crazy about faq but if he is lunch proof
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: beli
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Does day end if we lynch the unlynchable?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1234, Titus wrote:Mollie, give me your three that you will pass the sword to.

I don't think this is a good idea. If she announces publicly who she's going to pass to, scum will NK one of those three in hopes of getting the sword.

In post 1240, Flubbernugget wrote:Does day end if we lynch the unlynchable?

I believe so. Majority vote = day phase ends, mod posts the outcome for today (which in this case would simply be no kill), and then we move to night.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1241, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1234, Titus wrote:Mollie, give me your three that you will pass the sword to.

I don't think this is a good idea. If she announces publicly who she's going to pass to, scum will NK one of those three in hopes of getting the sword.

I believe so. Majority vote = day phase ends, mod posts the outcome for today (which in this case would simply be no kill), and then we move to night.

If I don't have that info, scum have just as likely odds of hitting the sword but I cannot actually heal one of them. Scum by trying to shoot the sword bearer, run an ultra high risk of heal target.

I am dead tonight most likely.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

Plus if no one claims the sword, scum is in sword pool plus Mollie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

Provided no one in Sword Pool dies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:52 am

lets ask gm cos I think it depends on the mod

@ mod - does lynching a lynchproof end the day round?

also I am with titus on saying we shld list our 3 players since what saysis true she is most likely dead anyways.

I am waiting to synch up with guy, my crashed and I lost all of my contact info for the past 5 years but I sent him a pm
Valkyrie Mollie
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Valkyrie Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:04 am

*my phone crashed

god I hate this keyboard it truly sucks. whole words are left out of my posts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1229, T S O wrote:This town is kinda filled with players who I really cannot work with as town - farside all-around, Titus for unwarranted iron confidence, mollie for never listening. I'm not "active lurking on the largest wagons". I've never even touched FA, despite his idiotic martyr vote on me.

My position has changed. I realized I am not so good at hunting scum but I am ok at town hunting.

Only VCA is where I have that iron confidence. I still engage people I think are wrong in case of these scenarios (lots of fake claiming townies and revolving vigs). If I think there's an actual cop guilty, I follow it until the end of the earth. Not surprising.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Still think I would shot yakko no mater what this game.

I don't see any reason he should be a town read to anyone.

I have this evil person in me that hopes Beli is town then Elb is wrong in all his reads and I can have a good laugh over it in my head at least.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:34 am

Post by TierShift »

I want people's reads on TSO. Does anyone think he's town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”