SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4323, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4317, Kitz wrote:Quick ISO with " NS" on the search. You crumbed him, and saw him out.

So did myself and TSO.

In post 4319, T S O wrote:I am starting to doubt the authenticity of the Serial Killer as well - one night of 3 kills out of 5 nights has me skeptical.

I agree. 1-Shot Vig maybe? But then what?

Or maybe we have some sort of blocking/protecting role that's getting very lucky.

Eh. probably no mileage in speculation anyway.

I should probably do some ISOs or something. There are still too many players in this game, I swear.

I doubt there's an SK in this game with only one kill per night the last 3 nights unless the doc has been doing a fantastic job of blocking every time. I'm pretty sure if there's a vig, it's one-shot and was used N1. I can't explain the 3 kill attempts N1. I have no idea.

I find trying to outguess the mod is a waste of time. I do it a lot but it never works so..........................No idea.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:05 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4315, Kitz wrote:With how the game turns out, I'm unfortunate to say I'm willing to look at the "Towny" players now. NS was being scummy, yet dies and flips Doc.
Those that are familiar with most of the players here are FoS', with meta and informative to their advantage.

Comments? SilverWolf, Aeronaut, Shinobi.
There's just no danger to these players.

I missed this before: why are TSO and myself not on the list? I've played with 6 of the 10 not-me people currently alive and am passably familiar with 1 more via the occasional reading of games.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:23 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Actually, you know what Kitz? You weren't even on my radar but you are now. I'm going to re-ISO you because you've been flying UTR most of the game for me.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4324, SilverWolf wrote:First, What do you mean there is just no danger to these players? Explain that comment in detail please.

In post 4322, Aeronaut wrote:Can you explain what you mean by this?

They're alive. There's no danger at all it seems, and they don't really seem to care about dying, like if they informatively understand that they won't die and perhaps scum.

In post 4324, SilverWolf wrote:, and for some odd reason you left out everyone else's comments about NS.

I was early up so I could visit the doctor, and I rushed before I could do more than a quick ISO. Got a problem with that?

In post 4322, Aeronaut wrote:Kitz, yesterday I asked you who your top two scumreads were, and you said me and Ogzin. Why then, have you yet to vote for either of us, or push for us in any way?; eg, why go for FA when he wasn't one of your top scumreads.

Because at that point it's just gut read. All the actual reads went out of the freaking drain.
I moved on to FA because it was clear that those I read town wanted FA.
And you say "Go for FA", I didn't push. I simply moved my vote, in favor of those who I see town, and an observation test of hesistant and reluctant hammering / unvotes.
In post 4288, Kitz wrote:Beware. Moving my vote.

In post 4324, SilverWolf wrote:It's not uncommon for the doc not to reveal if they healed anyone or not. That info. isn't revealed until post game or if the doc claims for some reason. Doc's playing scummy is not unusual either.

Red flag. A Doctor should reveal at that point if all he managed to heal are still alive. It would aid us in finding Scum, and do a process of elemination.
None had claimed to be healed. What's a good doctor if he can only heal to prolong but not aid in the slightest towards finding Scum? Continous mislynches outweights outing self in order to find multiple scum.

Unpopular opinion there.

In post 4324, SilverWolf wrote:What do you mean that those that have meta and are familiar with the players are FoS? Why is it suspicious to you that some of us are familiar with each other? I find that very odd.

Some can read that player and understand the softclaim, and those that are specifically looking for them. These understood the value of his flip.

In post 4324, SilverWolf wrote:Here's NS's posts outing himself or crumbing or whatever 2840

In post 2840, Nobody Special wrote:Everyone, please. Answer me this.

Have you ever seen a setup with town powerroles where one PR was every-night and the other powerrole was split between even/odd?

Because we have even/odd doctors (well, two nonconsecutive doctors, very nearly the same thing), but both claimed cops are every-night.

Think about that for just a moment.

We can lynch either vikingfan or ABR. I don't care anymore. Ellie can be next.

How is that crumbing to own role..? All I see is adding to the setup discussion.
Even though the "two doctors" could be a potential slip, I'd think of that logically as well with the absurd lack of kills.

In post 4324, SilverWolf wrote:You are an FoS to me now for your selective quoting and saying I outed NS though so there's that.

Instead of the others who also were part of it? Now you're the selective one.

2nd time I ask. What's UTR?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Kitz »

Although to be fair, I woke up, showered, had breakfast, then read the game and quickly ISO'd Wolf, before I rushed off to the doctor, so I really couldn't do too much reading, but I thought the " NS" search revealed enough.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Marquis »

i feel so dumb right now.

i'll be back later today
link in bio
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:13 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4328, Kitz wrote:
In post 4324, SilverWolf wrote:It's not uncommon for the doc not to reveal if they healed anyone or not. That info. isn't revealed until post game or if the doc claims for some reason. Doc's playing scummy is not unusual either.

Red flag. A Doctor should reveal at that point if all he managed to heal are still alive. It would aid us in finding Scum, and do a process of elemination.
None had claimed to be healed. What's a good doctor if he can only heal to prolong but not aid in the slightest towards finding Scum? Continous mislynches outweights outing self in order to find multiple scum.

Unpopular opinion there.

SilverWolf retains the popular opinion, actually.
Doctors are more useful alive than dead, and when in a potentially multiball game with who-knows-what blocking roles or other protective ones, outing their protects doesn't serve to clear anyone as Town (could be Scum targeted by Wolf, kill could have been stopped by someone not the Doctor, etc). So all a Doc claiming would do is get him killed.

UTR stands for 'under the radar.'
NS said
TWO
non-consecutive Docs. Only one had flipped. He very plainly meant that he was the other.

Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4331, goodmorning wrote:NS said TWO non-consecutive Docs. Only one had flipped. He very plainly meant that he was the other

How does that scream "I'm the 2nd one"?
Logic can be used... Lack of kills.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Kitz »

Not to mention that if this was so extremely obvious, why didn't he claim then?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:04 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OMG I am sooooooo annoyed. I responded to everything in your wall Kitz and your last two posts and went to hit preview to see how it looked and my internet crashed and it is gone now.

Damn it!!
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4334, SilverWolf wrote:OMG I am sooooooo annoyed. I responded to everything in your wall Kitz and your last two posts and went to hit preview to see how it looked and my internet crashed and it is gone now.

Damn it!!

That's why I notepad stuff. TLDR?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:19 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4325, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4323, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4317, Kitz wrote:Quick ISO with " NS" on the search. You crumbed him, and saw him out.

So did myself and TSO.

In post 4319, T S O wrote:I am starting to doubt the authenticity of the Serial Killer as well - one night of 3 kills out of 5 nights has me skeptical.

I agree. 1-Shot Vig maybe? But then what?

Or maybe we have some sort of blocking/protecting role that's getting very lucky.

Eh. probably no mileage in speculation anyway.

I should probably do some ISOs or something. There are still too many players in this game, I swear.

I doubt there's an SK in this game with only one kill per night the last 3 nights unless the doc has been doing a fantastic job of blocking every time. I'm pretty sure if there's a vig, it's one-shot and was used N1. I can't explain the 3 kill attempts N1. I have no idea.

I find trying to outguess the mod is a waste of time. I do it a lot but it never works so..........................No idea.

If there were only two and a certain cop were lying for some reason, I think that's possible. But we will never know till it's over.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:25 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4331, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4328, Kitz wrote:

Unpopular opinion there.

SilverWolf retains the popular opinion, actually.
Doctors are more useful alive than dead, and when in a potentially multiball game with who-knows-what blocking roles or other protective ones, outing their protects doesn't serve to clear anyone as Town (could be Scum targeted by Wolf, kill could have been stopped by someone not the Doctor, etc). So all a Doc claiming would do is get him killed.

UTR stands for 'under the radar.'
NS said
TWO
non-consecutive Docs. Only one had flipped. He very plainly meant that he was the other.

Oh and now you picked up the doc crumbs and can't resist boasting how obvious it is.

Can we lynch this scum today?

vote gm
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Ummm dragon? GM is not the only one who picked up on that. Several of us did. How on Earth does that make her scum?

Kitz-I'll answer it later and yeah, I need to save things somewhere else before posting if they are long-have lots of quotes in them.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: dragon
2023 W/L | 1-0
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:02 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4333, Kitz wrote:Not to mention that if this was so extremely obvious, why didn't he claim then?

He didn't claim because THAT IS OBJECTIVELY BAD DOC PLAY

No, it wouldn't be obvious that there were 2 Docs to anyone who wasn't the second one. Plenty of roles/mechanics/modifiers can account for a lack of kill, including but not limited to:
  • Bulletproof
  • Roleblocker
  • Jailkeeper
  • Deathproof
  • Rolestopper
  • limited-shot killers
  • several killers aiming at the same target

WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING ABOUT WHY WE KNEW HE WAS DOC AHHHH

In post 4337, dragonspawn wrote:Oh and now you picked up the doc crumbs and can't resist boasting how obvious it is.

In post 2842, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2840, Nobody Special wrote:two nonconsecutive doctors

wait, what?

In post 2849, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2845, T S O wrote:oh no

oh god no

what??

In post 2872, goodmorning wrote:If you're talking about NS...

In post 2883, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2873, T S O wrote:yeeep

Well too late then.

I mean, it's not like TSO and I had a conversation about it or anything...

Also, answering a question =/= boasting. Good try though.

In post 4338, SilverWolf wrote:Ummm dragon? GM is not the only one who picked up on that. Several of us did. How on Earth does that make her scum?

Basically his entire case on me is that my ego must make me Scum for some reason. idk, it's not like he's been trying to play the game for a while now. Can we lynch him yet?

Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4340, goodmorning wrote:WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING ABOUT WHY WE KNEW HE WAS DOC AHHHH

Because not all knew.
In this scenario if all knows anyway, it's best to out himself.

That should be the better play.
If I was Doc and everyone knew I was one without me claiming and it was obvious at that point, I'd just claim and reveal my information.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Shinobi »

Who would shoot NS?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4342, Shinobi wrote:Who would shoot NS?

Doc can't heal itself. Scum killed NS.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4343, Kitz wrote:

Doc can't heal itself. Scum killed NS.

Gee. Thanks.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:32 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4341, Kitz wrote:
In post 4340, goodmorning wrote:WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING ABOUT WHY WE KNEW HE WAS DOC AHHHH

Because not all knew.
In this scenario if all knows anyway, it's best to out himself.

That should be the better play.
If I was Doc and everyone knew I was one without me claiming and it was obvious at that point, I'd just claim and reveal my information.

But everyone didn't know, as you've just said yourself and this conversation is absolutely useless.

Someone who knew he was Doc...?

It's not as though it was difficult to spot; apparently me, TSO, SilverWolf, and elusive(?) all posted that we saw it in the thread, and it's not inconceivable that others would notice too.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:33 am

Post by goodmorning »

But why are we all dwelling on the NK and NS's Doc crumbing when we should be talking scumhunting?

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:37 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4338, SilverWolf wrote:Ummm dragon? GM is not the only one who picked up on that. Several of us did. How on Earth does that make her scum?

Kitz-I'll answer it later and yeah, I need to save things somewhere else before posting if they are long-have lots of quotes in them.

Well scum had to figure it out, so logically those announcing they knew it are scum candidates.

Gm can't help bragging about
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4347, dragonspawn wrote:

Well scum had to figure it out, so logically those announcing they knew it are scum candidates.

Gm can't help bragging about

GM is not bragging about anything. I really don't get why you keep saying that. GM noticed what TSO, elusive, and myself noticed and probably others that didn't say anything.

Your case on GM is shit and I don't like it. Give me a real case on why she is scum.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:45 am

Post by T S O »

4337 is ridiculous, dragon, what are you doing.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”