Sonic Heroes
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Sonic Heroes »

In post 339, Krystal Bald wrote:This looks like scumplaining.

how?
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Sonic Heroes »

In post 347, ika wrote:
In post 336, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 334, ika wrote:so who else thinks sonic heros might be scum right now?

nut up or shut the fuck up

zero patience right now

good then how about you tell me some good stuff liek who your town 3 scum reads are and why as well as your top town read

rtft
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

gusy idk what to do im bored
green shirt thursdays
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:36 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 352, xRECKONERx wrote:gusy idk what to do im bored

You could scum hunt. But if this game bothers you so much I'm sure you can do something to improve yourself and mankind outside the game too.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

hmm like what?
green shirt thursdays
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:43 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 354, xRECKONERx wrote:hmm like what?

Help an old lady cross the street. Cure cancer.

There is so much to do, no one has an excuse for being bored. Especially playing a game they volunteered for.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

you, i like you
green shirt thursdays
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Grib »

Must resist urge to lynch shitty trolls.

Also, wow, it's definitely been 300+ posts and ika still hasn't done anything remotely useful. I think I've been patient enough.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ika
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:24 am

Post by ika »

bout damn time grib

so what do you consider "useful" from me?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Grib »

You know what I expect from you. It honestly isn't that much, which is why I don't understand why it's do difficult getting you to do anything.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 350, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 339, Krystal Bald wrote:This looks like scumplaining.

how?

Because scum has wayyyy more reason to complain about another player in the game than town does.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 357, Grib wrote:Must resist urge to lynch shitty trolls.

Also, wow, it's definitely been 300+ posts and ika still hasn't done anything remotely useful. I think I've been patient enough.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ika

the time for that has passed.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

farside needs to explain which vote of killerjester's she found fearless, and why.

Skimmed the thread, scum is probably freekazoid/Grib/Sonic. Sonic for scumplaining, and the Jason vote is blech. Voting Jason for crappy meta but paying no attention to that one guy doing the same thing re: Reck? Yeah, Sonic is scum.
Grib is scum for fishing for town cred with his comment about 4 scum. There's no way we'd think he was scum after he botched the number of scum in a mini that badly, right? If he was scum, he'd know exactly how many scum there are... right?!

freekazoid is obvscum and should be lynched immediately.
This:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Mantis:Having trouble coming up with town reads on your own? That is the only reason I can think of that you would need explicit reasons for why my other head posted town reads without them.

And this:
In post 280, the freekazoid wrote:I don't care about town reads unless I'm scum reading the person.

Are
completely
contradictory. farside is trying to eat her cake both ways. Her Reck case is similarly trash. Nitpicking on Reck being vague for not stating exactly what he meant, when apparently it's a sin for Mantis to ask BRantz what his two unnamed, VAGUE townreads were, is total shit! It is completely ridiculous that she does not have a wagon on her right now, every post that farside makes is completely infested with hypocrisy, it's disgusting.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by ika »

In post 359, Grib wrote:You know what I expect from you. It honestly isn't that much, which is why I don't understand why it's do difficult getting you to do anything.

cus maybe i work a ner 40 hr job and only givd like 1/10 of the orignal attention span i used to?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 362, Krystal Bald wrote:Grib is scum for fishing for town cred with his comment about 4 scum. There's no way we'd think he was scum after he botched the number of scum in a mini that badly, right? If he was scum, he'd know exactly how many scum there are... right?!

Is that all you've got? It's not my fault I play on a site that likes a more challenging scumteam.

In post 363, ika wrote:
In post 359, Grib wrote:You know what I expect from you. It honestly isn't that much, which is why I don't understand why it's do difficult getting you to do anything.

cus maybe i work a ner 40 hr job and only givd like 1/10 of the orignal attention span i used to?

Ouch.

Consider replacing out, then? If you absolutely cannot make time and put in some effort. Trying to mafia when you're super busy really sucks and will just make you more apathetic.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by ika »

@grib

nah thats jsut jerk to the mod, i only replace out if the mod has a replacement fresh and ready. this is my persoanl belief

i may be kinda apathtic but i can give enough effort to play. its jsut that i need soemone to give me focal points (this is also why i have been doing a lot of hydras as of late)
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:38 am

Post by the freekazoid »

In post 362, Krystal Bald wrote:farside needs to explain which vote of killerjester's she found fearless, and why.

Skimmed the thread, scum is probably freekazoid/Grib/Sonic. Sonic for scumplaining, and the Jason vote is blech. Voting Jason for crappy meta but paying no attention to that one guy doing the same thing re: Reck? Yeah, Sonic is scum.
Grib is scum for fishing for town cred with his comment about 4 scum. There's no way we'd think he was scum after he botched the number of scum in a mini that badly, right? If he was scum, he'd know exactly how many scum there are... right?!

freekazoid is obvscum and should be lynched immediately.
This:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Mantis:Having trouble coming up with town reads on your own? That is the only reason I can think of that you would need explicit reasons for why my other head posted town reads without them.

And this:
In post 280, the freekazoid wrote:I don't care about town reads unless I'm scum reading the person.

Are
completely
contradictory. farside is trying to eat her cake both ways. Her Reck case is similarly trash. Nitpicking on Reck being vague for not stating exactly what he meant, when apparently it's a sin for Mantis to ask BRantz what his two unnamed, VAGUE townreads were, is total shit! It is completely ridiculous that she does not have a wagon on her right now, every post that farside makes is completely infested with hypocrisy, it's disgusting.

You may have missed the memo based on the fact I post more.
But this is a hydra account.
Brantz posted one view and I posted the other.
Also since all you do is snip at one thing repeatedly without progressing reads further beyond one issue that is not scummy and you haven't explained what makes it scummy, my vote stands.

Oh look scum mantis bringing up the same issue over and over because she's desperate.
People can lynch this at anytime.
Or I will link meta and make Jason explain that town read better on you.
Let me know which people prefer
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:42 am

Post by the freekazoid »

Oh and I explained in the very first sentence of the post what was fearless and why.

In post 277, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 275, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 270, xRECKONERx wrote:so ...we're just gonna ignore the fact that you said i had no reason and then I pointed out the exact sequence of events that shows my reason?

well actually, you did seem to make more of a deal of it than necessary. grib didn't *actually* say 'oh, heh it's just bs' .. he said that you should be an easy read cause he's played with you, is familiar with you. and you got all uppity upon that statement, for who knows why.

maybe i have to reread it.. but that was the gist of what i got. :?

anyway, look at freek's declaration about killerjester being one of his two town reads after a mere 2 posts!! a confirmation and rvs vote!

freek, i am not having trouble coming up with town reads. ? i stated my town reads loud and clear. whoever it was posting, and stating that they had town reads, should have posted WHO they were...otherwise, expect someone to ask that of you.

naked votes are not scummy.
He was fearless in his votes in my view. I see that from town more then scum.

You haven't explained your scum reads other then to call people scum that called you scum as far as I see.

Sonic: be a doll and vote scum mantis please. Don't make me meta link people this game.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:Oh look scum mantis bringing up the same issue over and over because she's desperate.

I know that you would just looooove if we dropped that point against you, but that isn't going to happen no matter how many times you try to paint us as scummy for bringing up points against you.
So you say that you think his naked vote was fearless? The one against Grib?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 364, Grib wrote:Is that all you've got? It's not my fault I play on a site that likes a more challenging scumteam.

You've been on mafiascum for over a year. I've also checked your game history. You've never been in a mini game on mafiascum where there have been four scum on a team together. You should seriously know better than to think that 4 scum is the norm here. I think you did it for town cred.
In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:You may have missed the memo based on the fact I post more.
Also since all you do is snip at one thing repeatedly without progressing reads further beyond one issue that is not scummy and you haven't explained what makes it scummy, my vote stands.

I don't believe you. You posted the first thing, then Mantis responded, then you posted the second thing attached to a response to her. If you're going to claim that you're answering for each other, be my guest, it only makes you scummier (hydras who answer for each other are not being genuine, because they don't actually know exactly what the other head was thinking, so their answer is made up).
And I haven't sniped at just one thing this game, I also said that your case on Reck was bullshit, which you neglected to mention, probably because it's true. For you to say that I've only got one point against you and attack me for that one point is a strawman.
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:12 am

Post by the freekazoid »

In post 368, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:Oh look scum mantis bringing up the same issue over and over because she's desperate.

I know that you would just looooove if we dropped that point against you, but that isn't going to happen no matter how many times you try to paint us as scummy for bringing up points against you.
So you say that you think his naked vote was fearless? The one against Grib?

Tell you what when you actually respond to my questions I will respond to your questions.
You have yet to explain why it is scummy to have a town read on anyone at all.
Sooooo fake right now about dropping it. I said moving on beyond one fucking reason.

In post 369, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 364, Grib wrote:Is that all you've got? It's not my fault I play on a site that likes a more challenging scumteam.

You've been on mafiascum for over a year. I've also checked your game history. You've never been in a mini game on mafiascum where there have been four scum on a team together. You should seriously know better than to think that 4 scum is the norm here. I think you did it for town cred.
In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:You may have missed the memo based on the fact I post more.

I don't believe you. You posted the first thing, then Mantis responded, then you posted the second thing attached to a response to her. If you're going to claim that you're answering for each other, be my guest, it only makes you scummier (hydras who answer for each other are not being genuine, because they don't actually know exactly what the other head was thinking, so their answer is made up).
And I haven't sniped at just one thing this game, I also said that your case on Reck was bullshit, which you neglected to mention, probably because it's true. For you to say that I've only got one point against you and attack me for that one point is a strawman.

We both were on at the same time. I didn't know you could do it but how do you expect 2 people on at the same time under the same account to confer about each others point and respond.
Also hello mr. vague. Why is anything you are painting scummy.

All you have is words. like scummy

ooooo look I can do that do.

everything this player is posting is scummy I'm not explaining why. :roll: :lol: :roll:

Lets do facts instead of fiction. Because you know I will look.
Do you as a hydra confer about every single thing you post in thread.

Yes or no.
Don't dodge
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Sonic Heroes »

In post 367, the freekazoid wrote:Sonic: be a doll and vote scum mantis please. Don't make me meta link people this game.

lol, it was actually anti posting the whole time. i'm reading the thread but have mostly nothing to say. if I have reads i post it in our hydra PT anyway.

anti voted mantiss earlier. I think we can switch but right now inertia means that we are lazy. maybe later.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 370, the freekazoid wrote:We both were on at the same time. I didn't know you could do it but how do you expect 2 people on at the same time under the same account to confer about each others point and respond.
Also hello mr. vague. Why is anything you are painting scummy.

All you have is words. like scummy

ooooo look I can do that do.

everything this player is posting is scummy I'm not explaining why.

I've explained why I think your case on Reck is scummy. You're trying to call Reckoner scummy for being vague about his reads, while at the same time you're trying to call us scummy for calling BRantz out on his two unnamed town reads at the beginning of the game. It's hypocritical, it's scummy, and I honestly can't tell if you're intentionally ignoring and misrepresenting my points or if you're simply illiterate but I'll give you the benefit of assuming the former. You're welcome.

In post 370, the freekazoid wrote:Lets do facts instead of fiction. Because you know I will look.
Do you as a hydra confer about every single thing you post in thread.

Yes or no.
Don't dodge

I'm not going to assist your attempt to drive this argument onto a tangent. I've never said anything about you not conferring with your scum partner. I'm going to assume the answer you're looking for is 'no', which is hilarious given the fact that you have answered questions for each other.
For example, head A was asked to elaborate on why he thought prawneater was scum. Head B answered for head A. Head A never bothered to go back or ever mention prawneater again. This shows us that head A is not interested in showing us what he thinks about prawneater. This is very scummy, because townies are more than willing to rattle off their reasons for thinking a guy is scum, even if the answer is just "gut".
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 370, the freekazoid wrote:Tell you what when you actually respond to my questions I will respond to your questions.
You have yet to explain why it is scummy to have a town read on anyone at all.
Sooooo fake right now about dropping it. I said moving on beyond one fucking reason.

a) It's not scummy to have a town read, neither of us have
ever
said that, stop putting words into our mouths. We're saying that it's scummy to give a town read to someone for absolutely no reason whatsoever. We think that you've been caught providing false town reads and now you're pushing us for using that point over and over in the hopes that we'll back down and drop it, but that's not going to happen.
b) I have more than one reason, thanks.
In post 370, the freekazoid wrote:We both were on at the same time. I didn't know you could do it but how do you expect 2 people on at the same time under the same account to confer about each others point and respond.

I'm not sure whether this non-sequitur is intentional, or if you just don't understand what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that either I'm right or you're running cover for each other by answering questions directed at the other person. Either way you're scum. It's not an issue of you being online at the same time.
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:19 am

Post by the freekazoid »

1) I explained why I was town reading the spot so you acting like I did not is untrue.
2) I was in a game as a hydra and town in the large Harry potter mafia where yes my hydra partner awnser questions directed at me from time to time.
3) you are still using vague words instead of saying why it's scumny.
There is nothing in your post that says what advantage/reason anything is scummy that your claiming. All you repeated is x is scummy.
Where have you seen scum town read players based on what u said I did.
Where have you seen hydra's respond for each other and be scummy because I'll be happy to show you town hydra that does it and say it nulk fucking shit.
4) and final my scum read on reck is not about him being vague, it is his bitching about things, which I saw him do as scum in a game we were in. And based on his conversation. Thanks for proving you did not read my case though

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”