Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

My vote on slandaar was actually a playstyle thing I'm trying out. Town won on day 2 because of information we got from putting a player at l-1. I wanted to see what would happen if I tried it in this game.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 240, kelbris wrote:If it was A then that would indicate to me either anti-town play/scum play and if it is B then...there is an old saying about assuming, it makes an ass out of you and me.

Or maybe it was C? I am right?
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Iknal »

So heres a new vote count. I heard these were useful.

Vote Count 1.5

vikingfan(1): Aristophanes
OkaPoka(1): massive
kelbris(2): Wickedestjr, OkaPoka
Slandaar(1): Kelbris
randomidget(2): havingfitz, FA_Q2, vikingfan
Formerfish (1): Slandaar

Not voting: burn_209; Saul Goode; randomidget; Formerfish

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-04-04 17:00:00)
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:42 am

Post by massive »

In post 236, Randomnamechange wrote:Everyone who is voting someone who they do not strongly want lynched should unvote.

Why do you think this is a good idea?

In post 244, OkaPoka wrote:massive why vote me?

Because you're scum.

In post 248, kelbris wrote:@Massive the reason I asked you is because I wanted to get your opinion on his post/vote right after yours in an attempt to confirm/deny what Slandaar was saying, especially since Riblet has replaced out so we have no way of asking him.

What I think you're asking is, "Did you see it as an attempt to influence you?" and not "Did it influence you?" which is what you originally asked. The answer is no; my question was tongue-in-cheek (as we were clearly still in RVS despite what other people might have believed) and it seemed an appropriate response during RVS.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm sorry this is a prod dodge.
I will have a post tonight though.
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Saul Goode »

@Massive - Can you remind me why you are voting Oka? I had Hodor as Town.
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY
WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:28 am

Post by kelbris »

@Slandaar what is this C you speak of? I saw no C in my post? OH WAIT, a bit more of your sarcasm?

@Massive that is a much better way of explaining it then what I did, since you were not influenced by it that would mean that part of Slandaar's argument against Riblet/his replacement is gone.

@Formerfish the reason I believed it was a reaction test rather then a simple imitation is because of his attitude towards the two players voting for him. He asked them why did they do so in his second post, this tells me that it was not the outcome he was expecting, rather he was hoping to get a bit of pressure going on me in an attempt to see how I would react, however his plan backfired when players started voting for him which is when he revealed that he was imitating me. I understand now that my page 3 vote was terrible, I can assure all players in this game that it will never happen again, I also understand WHY it is a bad idea-the person in the other game was able to be counterclaimed, my claim is un-CCable.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

massive wrote:
In post 236, Randomnamechange wrote:Everyone who is voting someone who they do not strongly want lynched should unvote.

Because you're scum.

In post 248, kelbris wrote:@Massive the reason I asked you is because I wanted to get your opinion on his post/vote right after yours in an attempt to confirm/deny what Slandaar was saying, especially since Riblet has replaced out so we have no way of asking him.

What I think you're asking is, "Did you see it as an attempt to influence you?" and not "Did it influence you?" which is what you originally asked. The answer is no; my question was tongue-in-cheek (as we were clearly still in RVS despite what other people might have believed) and it seemed an appropriate response during RVS.

Town needs a direction. People are more likely to reexamine if. Their votes isn't on somwone.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:50 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 255, Saul Goode wrote:@Massive - Can you remind me why you are voting Oka? I had Hodor as Town.

There is none. For some reason, I think he seems to believe that Oka Poka replaced Riblet, not Hodor. See this post.

In post 216, massive wrote:
In post 183, Riblet wrote:if you are town and not scum (doubtful) you are so blinded by OMGUS you don't even make sense anymore.

The irony in this quote is painful. Your case includes "I don't believe you actually were sick" and you expect us to believe Slandaar is the OMGUSy one?

If it comes down to Slandaar or Riblet, I'm more likely to vote Riblet. Riblet's case on Slandaar is hands-down awful, but I can't see scum sticking out their neck like this to draw so much attention to themselves D1. Slandaar's countercase isn't as bad, but it's causing him to ignore the rest of the game to some degree, which makes it feel like defense is all he's got right now. Neither are obvious scum so, if pressed, I'd vote for the one providing more noise than content. That being said, I hope it doesn't come down to that.

unvote
vote OkaPoka

Mind explaining, Massive? Your behavior currently is making no sense given your attack of Oka for a player that he didn't even replace into.
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Saul Goode »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6701422#p6701422]post 258[/url], vikingfan wrote:There is none. For some reason, I think he seems to believe that Oka Poka replaced Riblet, not Hodor. See this post.

So a massive scum flip makes Oka an IC? Sweet.

VOTE: massive
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 253, massive wrote:

Because you're scum.

why am i scum?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 259, Saul Goode wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6701422#p6701422]post 258[/url], vikingfan wrote:There is none. For some reason, I think he seems to believe that Oka Poka replaced Riblet, not Hodor. See this post.

?

I don't see what you are getting at here?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

im so confused
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Saul Goode »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6701935#p6701935]post 261[/url], FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 259, Saul Goode wrote:

?

I don't see what you are getting at here?

He meant to tunnel on Riblet's replacement [who would also be spewed Town, btw, and chose Oka randomly by mistake instead. He would know who his teammates were, right? So a massive scum flip nets us two spewed Townies.
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Saul Goode »

OkaPoka wrote:im so confused

Massive thinks you are Riblet's replacement. But you are Hodor's replacement. That's why you are confused. Because his case on you isn't even on you.
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 264, Saul Goode wrote:
OkaPoka wrote:im so confused

Massive thinks you are Riblet's replacement. But you are Hodor's replacement. That's why you are confused. Because his case on you isn't even on you.

wait.
but i was playing with riblet?
wtf???
like i was in the game the same time with riblet.

WTF
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Saul Goode »

OkaPoka wrote:wait.
but i was playing with riblet?
wtf???
like i was in the game the same time with riblet.

WTF

Yup. Just look at post 258 a few posts up. Then vote for massive for being a massive dumb dumb. lol
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Prod dodge... Sorry guys. I promised myself that I'd spend some time here today, but I was just way too busy. Will try to post tomorrow.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 267, Wickedestjr wrote:Prod dodge... Sorry guys. I promised myself that I'd spend some time here today, but I was just way too busy. Will try to post tomorrow.

What he said.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by massive »

In post 255, Saul Goode wrote:@Massive - Can you remind me why you are voting Oka? I had Hodor as Town.

I'm actually now WAY more curious why YOU are curious.

In post 256, kelbris wrote:
@Massive that is a much better way of explaining it then what I did, since you were not influenced by it that would mean that part of Slandaar's argument against Riblet/his replacement is gone.

This is still incorrect. You are still confusing "Riblet did not influence my desire to vote" (my point) with "Riblet did not intend to influence my vote" (Slandaar's argument). The question is in the intent. If you want to attack that aspect of it, you need to leave me and my reaction to it completely out of it.

I know exactly who OkaPoka replaced and am voting him for his actions since replacing. I can't even imagine how we don't lynch either him or Saul now.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 269, massive wrote:

I'm actually now WAY more curious why YOU are curious.

In post 256, kelbris wrote:

This is still incorrect. You are still confusing "Riblet did not influence my desire to vote" (my point) with "Riblet did not intend to influence my vote" (Slandaar's argument). The question is in the intent. If you want to attack that aspect of it, you need to leave me and my reaction to it completely out of it.

I know exactly who OkaPoka replaced and am voting him for his actions since replacing. I can't even imagine how we don't lynch either him or Saul now.

what actions
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hodor replaced out too? Jesus, I really need to pay attention to the first fucking post. Ok, so Aris replaced Cheet, Oka replaced Hodor, and Saul replaced Flames.
Why hasn’t it been updated to show I replaced Riblet?

Kelbris
- Why are you so sure Slandaar is scum? I have seen him play before and I am getting the same vibe here. A town one if that wasn’t clear. #196 is almost a carbon copy of an earlier post of yours, and its still wrong. Flavor claiming is very different from role claiming. And you are still wrong about the claim helping town in the slightest. What don’t you get about being a VT? You are canon fodder, pawns, grunts to be slain in glorious battle when your time comes. VTs are put in place to take kills that could otherwise be used on PRs. The greatest gift a VT can give to the town is their death in the night. Are you going to scum hunt at any point by the way? #203 you go more in depth with Fakegods claim. He flavor claimed to try and clear himself as town. That is very different than role claiming. And I have seen games where the main character in the flavor used is not in the game. Its called a red herring. I find it disconcerting that the only strong read you seem to have is on Slandaar. Look at the amount of thought you put into that read, its equal to the entire rest of the field. Do you not think that there is much else out there other than evidence you have found against Slandaar? “I did not ignore it, I just did not feel that it warranted a response.” :facepalm: Jesus man. #256 You don’t think his attitude could have anything to do with the fact that both of the player you are talking about missed a pretty big part of what Slandaar was doing? Cheet and Burn both saw something that wasn’t there and posted at length about it. Hell Cheet acted so aloof about the whole situation that it pissed me off for Slandaar.

Rando
- In post #155 you say Cheet is town. Cheet seems townie. Why the repetition and the wishy washyness? Who the fuck are you to say who people should be voting? Especially with 11+ days left in this phase. It’s not like you are in thread making a case and pushing an agenda. You are mostly MIA and when you do pop in you come up with the fact that there might be mafia in the game. Your insight is absolutely staggering. #245 You reiterate that Kelbris is being scumread for things he does as town. Can you please outline exactly what you mean by this. You have been asked this question before by multiple people and apparently refuse to answer. The game you won, was the player you pressured seasoned or new? How exactly did you win on day 2 from that info?

Aris
- I kinda disagree that just because someone replaces out it should erase any read you had on that slot. If I scum read Cheet, which I kinda was, then I am going to be looking at you with a much more skeptical eye. If I was voting Cheet I would still be voting you. It seems like Viking wanted something from Flame, which he said as much, and what better way to make sure that you get that from the replacement than by voting that slot. It seems like someone replacing in would be paying a lot more attention to whoever was voting them.
FA_Q2 makes a good point on the weekend vla, why is what you said different from what Kelbris said?
Nevermind. Do you think that Kelbris could have seen it done by town in a game, and decided that he (as scum) might be able to get away with the same thing?

Slandaar
- I am not going to be able to help suss out your little tet-a-tet with Riblet, all I can say is that I don’t see the same things that he apparently did. I have seen you play before, once in person and a few times in random games of yours I’ve read. I am willing to give you a bit of latitude in your play because when you are on you are good, and when you aren’t you’re still pretty alright. Also, if your play follows anything like I’ve seen previously, you will probably do something to get yourself lynched anyways :P

Burn
- What would Kelbris have to do to gain a scumread from you? Newb =/= scum, dumb =/= scum, so what would? How much scummery does one have to commit before being seen as scum?

FA_Q2
- I don’t know where Riblets head was at on his read, I can’t follow his logic. I don’t see what he was seeing, and have a town read on Slandaar. I think this could easily be a situation where Riblet thought he had a legit read on Slandaar and tunneled in on it.

Viking
- What the fuck are you going on about with Massive and the replacements?
And Sauls vote in #259 is horibad. Its bad because the whole idea is based off the false premise that Massive forgot who replaced who. The vote on Oka had nothing to do with the post above it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 256, kelbris wrote:@Slandaar what is this C you speak of? I saw no C in my post? OH WAIT, a bit more of your sarcasm?

Well not really. You didn't include option C but it definitely exists within the possibilities of what happened.
In post 263, Saul Goode wrote:He meant to tunnel on Riblet's replacement [who would also be spewed Town, btw, and chose Oka randomly by mistake instead. He would know who his teammates were, right? So a massive scum flip nets us two spewed Townies.

And how would this make massive scum?
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Iknal »

In post 271, Formerfish wrote:
Why hasn’t it been updated to show I Replaced Riblet

Cause I'm a giant dumb dumb and forgot :P
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Am I still voting Viking? I guess I can stop doing that.
UNVOTE:

FormerFish, I suppose I hadn't thought of that? Iunno. I still see it as a noobtown thing to do as I'd imagine he would talk to scummates about doing it first and they'd say no to the idea.

This Massive thing is interesting.
Massive, what has Oka done that makes him a scum read?
And what is your read on FormerFish?

Saul, I kinda get what you're saying in the possible slip from Massive but I think you're getting overexcited at the idea of it. It's still somewhat stretchy and all hinges on a Massive scum-flip.
You are scum reading Massive, yes? For what reasons other than this recent "slip"?

Aaaaand midpost get called into work. -_-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”