Newbie 1572 - Chicken Parmigiana Mafia (Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

Welcome to the fun and wacky world of MYLO.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:34 am

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

Well I'm not surprised at Drixx going, considering how universally townread he was. It just leaves us in this mess. Personally my gut is saying that the scum is Seraphim, but like NumberQ I don't want to jump into right yet.

I mean snscompt basically screwed Davesaz with his claim so I'm pretty sure he's town. Plus he also brought attention to NumberQ townsliping which seems like it would not be beneficial for him to do if he were scum. If snscompt is scum, he's done it very well. I really think he's town.

I'm trying to get myself reacquainted with this game. A lot of what you've done Seraphim is to get the focus on DDD/davesaz. You voted once for a different slot, in an effort to lynch BRantz. That makes me nervous. If you're scum you did a whole lot to draw attention to and bus your partner. Like you went out of your way to focus mostly on that. So on one hand I think the hyper focus was scummy, on the other hand it was on a scum player so if you were scum, that seems somewhat illogical.

NumberQ on the other hand... I think having gone through the game again. I've reached a conclusion. I think the scum is NumberQ. You dropped your vote on Letters nearing the deadline of day 1, and you didn't replace that vote with anyone. Although Letters later turned out to be townie, the town was trying to lynch him then. You vanished and it gave the town no information on a Letters flip. Then of course day 3 comes around and there are competeing wagons on BRantz (town) and Davesaz (scum) You hammer with a bit of time to spare. That day you showed up to lynch that slot just fine.

So what, we're in MYLO? I want to sort of sort this out, I don't think I've ever ended up in a game where we made it this far. So we could go through a No Lynch, have whoever is scum kill off another townie potentially, and the two remaining townies try to figure out which player is scum. hmm

We have time so I don't want to put my vote out yet, but I am thinking it's NumberQ.
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:06 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Interesting. Im out for the next two days, but will try to do some work.

I find it odd that Jelly is choosing to go after Number instead of Seraphim. I will do some rereading.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:14 am

Going into it, my gut was on Seraphim, but looking through it, if he's scum, he's spent a huge amount of time and effort to bus davesaz. It made me rethink things.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I am tentatively down with no lynching today.

Vote: No Lynch
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Ok. Back. No one did anything. Wow.

Strongly against a No Lynch today. It only favors scum.

Ive ISOd and looked at all the interactions between him and Dave. I am not voting that slot. Period. I could be wrong but nothing indicates scum to me.

Isoing Jelly in a minute.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

okay lol

Unvote
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Basically, I am of the position that it's either Jelly or No Lynch for me today.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by numberQ »

I agree with JellyRolls that Seraphim focused on the DDD/dave slot too much for it to be a bus, especially considering there wasn't a whole lot of flak on that slot before he started building a case.

sns seems town due to his bulletproof claim, and even before then has been looking townier since my zombiekitty suspicion.

I know I'm town.

That leaves JellyRolls, someone I already had a strong suspicion of. My opinion has not changed since the day started; I still want to see JellyRolls lynched.

@Seraphim, why no lynch? PEDIT: And why put your vote there if you were so easily moved to unvote?
Hey!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

To get it going? idk. I'm an impulsive guy. No lynch because I'm just unsure enough about everyone to make no lynch a good idea, but conversely I would not mind lynching Jelly either. If you and sns are convinced, I am willing to trust my gut and call it a day.

if that's an answer at all.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

VOTE: Jelly

Its either him or Seraphim and after isoing both, I think its Jelly. Number wants Jelly gone so Im also taking that into consideration.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Why do you think it's me snscompt1?

I think you're the one that no one is unsure about. If you're scum, you've been playing a great game. I know I'm town and personally I think NumberQ is the most likely of the three of you to be scum. So I'd like a little bit more insight than, this is what NumberQ wants.

numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by numberQ »

I'm going to hold off on voting til at least tomorrow so I can get some sleep and think it over. In the meantime, I'm curious as to what people think of Seraphim. sns, you think (or at least thought) he's scummy - why? Was it just his tunnel-y behavior on dave yesterday? He's been called scum before but I never saw it, so I want to hear a case on him if there is one. Jelly, you seem to think the opposite but for the same reason; that is, his tunnel vision on dave was town rather than scum behavior. Is that all or is there something else to your read on him?
Hey!
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Normally the tunneling would have been scummy, but the fact that if he was scum, he would have been bussing his partner almost exclusively since replacing in. Like it's not just yesterday that he tunneled on the slot. He's been after the slot since the beginning. So it's not the tunnel that was townie it's just that it makes little sense for him to do that if he were scum in my opinion. That was my analysis of it. Everything else might be a bit of a gut feeling that it's not him.

What exactly are your thoughts on Seraphim, NumberQ? Your last post indicated that you agreed with that analysis.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

I do somewhat resent my play being called "tunneling" because I did have other scumspects and did do other things besides push dave. It's a bit of a misconstrual to say that all I've done is tunnel, I think. If numberQ votes for Jelly, I will hammer. Just a heads-up there, number.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:36 am

Tunneling is maybe too strong a word for it but IIRC all your votes are on the slot except for one instance you voted BRantz for a little bit. You have been pushing the DDD/Davesaz slot heavily. It's not to say that you haven't done other things which is part of my guy in why I don't think you're the scum. So I do apologize for that misrepresentation because you are right, that's not all you did.

I'd prefer you avoid voting me at least until snscompt and NumberQ have answered what I asked of them.

If we are just going to jump to voting, then this is where I think we're going to find the scum.

VOTE: NumberQ

snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:08 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Hey, will respond in a couple hours. Busy killing the Forsworn.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:46 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 840, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:Tunneling is maybe too strong a word for it but IIRC all your votes are on the slot except for one instance you voted BRantz for a little bit. You have been pushing the DDD/Davesaz slot heavily. It's not to say that you haven't done other things which is part of my guy in why I don't think you're the scum. So I do apologize for that misrepresentation because you are right, that's not all you did.

I'd prefer you avoid voting me at least until snscompt and NumberQ have answered what I asked of them.

If we are just going to jump to voting, then this is where I think we're going to find the scum.

VOTE: NumberQ

This post smells like panicked scum. I was going to wait for snscompt, but I can't possibly imagine anything he'd say that would make me not want this lynch.

VOTE: ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Hey!
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:37 am

Post by snscompt1 »

UNVOTE:
Sorry, I got busy. I do want to respond to Jelly.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 am

That's good. I want to hear from you snscompt1. AND from you NumberQ. It's not like we don't have time to still discuss things. There's little need to rush to a lynch here, because hell I'm not 100% sure, but I'm about as sure as I can be in my position.

snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 am

Post by snscompt1 »

This is hard to do because I can't quote what isn't there. And what isn't there is activity. So here is a summary of my thoughts.

Number: Made a town slip, very pro town and assertive. Not pushy except with that vote on you just now, but I understand, this game is dragging. Unless someone points out something I missed, I will not be voting Number.

Jelly: I didn't like Pramitz. He didn't do a lot, just like DDD/Dave. You haven't done a lot. 25% of your posts are from yesterday and today merely discussing the whether or not to No Lynch.

Seraphim: Starts off with a strong strong push on DDD and Brantz. Extreme. He continues to push this until both are dead. His first vote and push was scum. I don't think that scum would want to bus that hard when they've already missed 2 night kills. There are reasons why I don't like Seraphim as well, but his push on DDD kinda outweighs that imo.

There isn't a whole lot more to say. I've lost steam. My vote on you isn't "oh look you're so scummy" it's just that Number and Seraphim aren't.

VOTE: Jelly
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 844, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:That's good. I want to hear from you snscompt1. AND from you NumberQ. It's not like we don't have time to still discuss things. There's little need to rush to a lynch here, because hell I'm not 100% sure, but I'm about as sure as I can be in my position.

What are you waiting to hear from me? Do you mean my thoughts on Seraphim? I think he's town, like I've said before.
Hey!
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:29 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Number wants Jelly.
Seraphim wants Jelly.
I want Jelly or Seraphim.
Jelly wants Number.

Yeah, I think we're good with a Jelly lynch.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:02 am

Post by DeasVail »

Bump!