Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, maybe he just didn't like your response...
2023 W/L | 1-0
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 4474, Shinobi wrote:"Hey, can you elaborate on your vote?"

lol bs on that, all you did was threaten me with a past game where i got lynched over you, plus i already elaborated in my original vote and i'm not ashamed to admit your posting after my vote is only strengthening my fortitude and confidence here

so don't pretend like you're innocent. the difference here is this game i'm town, and even if i lose this 1v1 i'm totally ready to have, it's not the end of the world now. i'll be on the record as having started a wagon on scum and died for it in the end
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by T S O »

I support Marquis dying, guess I'm scum too?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4441, Shinobi wrote:
In post 4435, T S O wrote:Oh yeah, I hated Marquis' play there too. I should go take a look.

Gonna follow up on this?

Of course, baby.

In post 4454, Cheetory6 wrote:
TSO wrote:Actually, one of my current tinfoil-hat theories which is beginning to gnaw at me is that one of the conduits to Nobody Special's death was scum realising - and Cheetory had a moment where I refused to discuss it and that could have tipped him off.
I'm not really sure why I would be more suspicious than the other people who probably didn't notice the claim and just didn't say anything. I get why I'm being singled out here, but it's shitty that someone else probably had this realization and I'm taking the fall for it. -.-

When I say tinfoil-hat theory, I mean it's what I think of when I get paranoid. I think NS could have been low-priority as a target due to inactivity etc. - but there -are- scumkills missing, which maybe he blocked, and they got sick of it. I think this is more likely than my theory about you.

In post 4454, Cheetory6 wrote:
TSO wrote:Fully support a Marquis wagon at this juncture, will probably push it sooner or later.
Can you walk through why exactly? Or point me in the direction of a post you've made which reflects your current feelings on him?

To summarise my thoughts:

Marquis' stance on me, and stances in general, are fluctuating bullshit. His read on FA_Q2 also kept going back and forth yesterday. His justification of this is "Well, you can't expect me to have static reads when I've only just replaced in." This is true. However, his reads on me are not simply "not static." They are ever-changing. There's never any reasoning for them, ever. It's true that this could be from town-Marquis. I told him he had one day yesterday. His stance on me today, summarised, is "he's null-scum because he's been pushing easy targets like faq, who I also pushed on and off yesterday." That was the final straw for me. I cannot reconcile how he could post this, when the thought process required to do so would be something like this:

"I wanted FA dead for being scummy yesterday, and I was wrong! And TSO was the same, so I'm gonna give him a scumread."

I just cannot see town Marquis doing that. Maybe if he was able to detail why his read on me and FA, in particular, went "town-scum-town-scum-tum-scown-town-scum", but I doubt he remembers those. I have no idea why he felt his thought process needed to be opaque this game - opaque thought processes are a bad idea 99% of the time. And he's not usually into super-opaqueness, at least now as town, from what I've seen of him.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by T S O »

I haven't posted that straight away because it kept gnawing at me that I wasn't quite getting across the message I wanted to in the last paragraph, but I'm not going to get it any better tonight.
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4476, Marquis wrote:
In post 4474, Shinobi wrote:"Hey, can you elaborate on your vote?"

lol bs on that, all you did was threaten me with a past game where i got lynched over you, plus i already elaborated in my original vote and i'm not ashamed to admit your posting after my vote is only strengthening my fortitude and confidence here

so don't pretend like you're innocent. the difference here is this game i'm town, and even if i lose this 1v1 i'm totally ready to have, it's not the end of the world now. i'll be on the record as having started a wagon on scum and died for it in the end

Show me where you elaborated.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Your original post is not going to cut it, either. I told you to show examples and say how you came to that conclusion in regards to me not doing anything because just saying it and then saying "he looks town so prbs scum lol" isn't enough.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

TSO, how do you feel about dragonspawn this fine summer evening?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Shinobi »

UNVOTE:
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4482, Aeronaut wrote:TSO, how do you feel about dragonspawn this fine summer evening?

He feels extremely like mislynch bait.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by T S O »

Like he is so fucking tasty. You know scum want to gobble that shit up. Not on my watch, bitches.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What about Goodmorning?

What do you think of her?
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by T S O »

Extremely apathetic - even if I wanted to lynch her I'd never even get halfway there. I'm not reading her, she's not really affecting the game for me - it's not a null read, it's a don't-give-a-single-fuck read.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, she wants dragonspawn dead as much as I do. But you haven't made a significant push on either of us. Yet, dragonspawn is "Lynchbait who scum wants to gobble up"

So what's that about? Are the people voting for Dragon scum? Why are you imying that instead of outright saying it?
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm saying dragonspawn is an easy mislynch, but I also said he was tasty. Tasty in my lexicon means easy to lynch, not just to scum.

Scumreading dragonspawn is easy to do as either alignment and I'm wary of doing it and of people doing it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

If you want me to scumread you, feel free to ask. I might be feeling generous.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Marquis »

UNVOTE:

I've been in a "fuck my reads" mood since the FA_Q2 flip, and up until now I've tried not to care about people scumreading me but now it's "fuck my reads and fuck this game".

I don't know what's up. This game seems to have a heavy split between significantly experienced players and not very experienced at all, and how the flips have gone this game signify to me that the scum is hiding in the experienced pool.

Shinobi right now I'm still not liking at all, but I'm willing to admit that my approach to that was flawed so any response he has to me would naturally incense me in return. I just... I really have no idea anymore. I feel like I'm sabotaging my own reads at the very least. Ignoring again for now.

Then it comes to the main thing I'm used to TSO-scum doing, which is pushing back on people when they start scumreading him and pushing for their lynch, and that's a part of what I see him doing here. Not to mention that post above about my meta sounds like bullshit because he knows when I'm actually scum I'm comfortable as fuck, and when I'm town that's when I have no idea what's going on and I just feel weak and unsure of everything. And I also feel like his sudden attack on me, after mostly letting my insecurity regarding FA_Q2 slide yesterday, is part of him taking advantage of how uncomfortable and unsure I am here, not only about my reads but about how I'm starting to feel about how I'm perceived.

VOTE: TSO

As of this post the only reads I'm sure of are townreads on Silverwolf and goodmorning. I don't even know what I saw as town in dragonspawn earlier but right now that's back to null because I'm afraid I've gotten into the habit of townreading scum for doing stupid things lately.

I'll be back later, I need to take a breath.
link in bio
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

@TSO So you think outing two neighbors for no other apparent reason than to get out of answering questions is town motivated?
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4492, Aeronaut wrote:@TSO So you think outing two neighbors for no other apparent reason than to get out of answering questions is town motivated?

Of course not.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4491, Marquis wrote:UNVOTE:

I've been in a "fuck my reads" mood since the FA_Q2 flip, and up until now I've tried not to care about people scumreading me but now it's "fuck my reads and fuck this game".

I don't know what's up. This game seems to have a heavy split between significantly experienced players and not very experienced at all, and how the flips have gone this game signify to me that the scum is hiding in the experienced pool.

Shinobi right now I'm still not liking at all, but I'm willing to admit that my approach to that was flawed so any response he has to me would naturally incense me in return. I just... I really have no idea anymore. I feel like I'm sabotaging my own reads at the very least. Ignoring again for now.

Then it comes to the main thing I'm used to TSO-scum doing, which is pushing back on people when they start scumreading him and pushing for their lynch, and that's a part of what I see him doing here. Not to mention that post above about my meta sounds like bullshit because he knows when I'm actually scum I'm comfortable as fuck, and when I'm town that's when I have no idea what's going on and I just feel weak and unsure of everything. And I also feel like his sudden attack on me, after mostly letting my insecurity regarding FA_Q2 slide yesterday, is part of him taking advantage of how uncomfortable and unsure I am here, not only about my reads but about how I'm starting to feel about how I'm perceived.

VOTE: TSO

As of this post the only reads I'm sure of are townreads on Silverwolf and goodmorning. I don't even know what I saw as town in dragonspawn earlier but right now that's back to null because I'm afraid I've gotten into the habit of townreading scum for doing stupid things lately.

I'll be back later, I need to take a breath.

Fucking saw this coming from a mile away. Appeal to knowing my scum game all you want, Marquis, it's not going to help you here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

Seriously, bring your A-game, because I'm not going to back down. You're getting hung and your red flip is going to be justified.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by T S O »

But, back on point: what scum motivation does dragonspawn have to out the neighbourhoods?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by T S O »

It's a dumb move, and I get why SilverWolf is feeling aggrieved over it - but dragonspawn is no town bastion. You can't just rigorously hold him to standards of others and expect him to meet them or be scum.
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Shinobi »

This whole Shinobi/TSO/Marquis thing reads like a self-fulfilling prophecy of three people being super paranoid of each other out of respect.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Shinobi »

What if we lynched Aeronaut?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”